Why isn't this considered Cred Forumscore?

Why isn't this considered Cred Forumscore?

it's on every Cred Forumscore chart newfaggot

1) It definitely is, at least going by what's on the charts and the content
2) nu-Cred Forums hates talking about actually good bands, especially those with no memeable lyrics. Murdoch is a brilliant songwriter who is saying pretty meaningful things, even if it is simple urban folk. How many of us have had experience with a woman doing the same thing as the girl in "Mayfly"? How many of us have had an existential crisis similar to that of the title track? How many of us have had a strange friendship/acquaintanceship like in "Me and the Major"?
Belle and Sebastian discussion on this board falls under the typical Cred Forums category of "too good in too uncontroversial of a way to be discussed with any vigor". Hell I made a thread about the new EP (the final of the 3) the day it came out and it got one fucking reply.

I'm taking about nu-Cred Forums

Get me away from here, I'm dying is the best song

I agree. Mayfly is probably my second favorite, followed by the title track. All of the songs are really good though. It's a pretty incredible album.
Though I think that Dog on Wheels, Lazy Line Painter Jane and 3.. 6.. 9.. Seconds of Light may have better music on them overall. Fuck this band is just too good. One of the best ever IMO.

for me, its like dylan in the movies
all the tracks are good though

What the Village Voice said about this album is all too true
>>And while younger folks debate the intellectual content of Stuart Murdoch's mild-mannered cynicism, for me his clever affect is there to test the strenth of his third-power catchiness. You don't just recognize these tunes. You don't just hum snatches in tranquility. You sing along, irresistibly, sometimes with verse and chorus both. Just be glad Murdoch is into bemused sex rather than the glories of E, or attacks on the culture industry.

>Belle and Sebastian thread on Cred Forums with more than 3 replies
Can we fucking talk about this then?

Yes. It was very good. It picked up where Girls in Peacetime left off really well. Lyrical quality has never dropped for the act as a whole, the arrangements are still great, and the new music is groovy and joyful. The songs have a great spread of classic B&S ballads, to wonderful "disco-twee" dance numbers
Actually can anyone recommend me some music that sounds like You're Cover's Blown, Poor Boy, or The Party Line?

because people are insecure and anything feminine (except kate moss for some bizarre reason) gets labeled as art for soyboys

They are
Terrible efette band

How are they effete? They've made like 8 albums and 7 EPs, they have a massive catalog. Or did you mean effeminate but your brainlet ass couldn't spell it?

why isnt definitely maybe Cred Forumscore?

Pretty sure it is, it's in the Cred Forumscore mega

It was. Love this album but doesn't get much discussion. Guess it's a very laidback and non-confrontational album, doesn't really promote much buzz about it. Cracking album though, really love it, waiting for spring to fully come in so I can start obessively listening to it again.

kate moss went to my secondary school

I wasn't a fan. None of the songs were really bad, just incredibly average imo. Lacks the catchiness of their earlier stuff. I'm still down to listen to whatever they come out with next though.

I found myself singing "poor boy", "sweet dew lee", "best friend" (one of their best tracks ever IMO), "the girl doesn't get it" and "same star" after listening to the EPs as they came out.
I think looking to their older music just isn't logical at this point.

Does anyone know the name of the girl who sings "Best Friends" btw?

This thread will live until I get an answer