Dear Grimes naysayers

check out these tracks, and tell me what you think / if it changes your mind regarding Claire's talent.

>Zoal, Face Dancer (Geidi Primes)
>My Sister Says the Saddest Things (Halfaxa)
>Nightmusic (Visions)
>Realiti (Art Angels)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-EWDMHwZ064
youtu.be/csfiVGgydU4
youtu.be/eSpyCL8pZ3Y
youtu.be/Lveqodcepjs
youtube.com/watch?v=qsbiyvpel54
dummymag.com/new-music/grimes-interview-so-many-worlds
grimesmusic.com/credits/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtu.be/-EWDMHwZ064
youtu.be/csfiVGgydU4
youtu.be/eSpyCL8pZ3Y
youtu.be/Lveqodcepjs

>for the lazy

It's over Grimethfag, Dua Lipa is here. She will now be spammed until someone new comes along. It's been shitty, and i hope Grimes ends her music career right now. PS Dua Lipa is much hotter than old Grimey.

be quiet, no one cares

Bump

it's obvious that claire is super talented. Cred Forums as a whole should like this artist, not insult her. she's authentic, smart, witty, beautiful, talented and hard working. her music is the definition of the word gorgeous: youtube.com/watch?v=qsbiyvpel54

dua lipa? yet another starlet with no staying power. wake me up when her threads will reach the bump limit for many years in a row. only then you could claim that she's even a challenger to grimes.

You actually don't want people to like her

i always got the impression grimes fags were deliberately annoying to keep her niche on our little corner of the internet

she's actually quite popular irl too. even most of her twits are news worthy. sorry, grimes is not a Cred Forums exclusive (in-house artist).

Bump

yeah, still sucks.

Bump

What up mu. This is my approach, did you like it? Hate it? Why? What should i review next?

you lied

She was a one hit wonder. Failed star, sorry OP. You can still like her in private though, you have my permission to do that.

Bump

>She was a one hit wonder.
lol! even if you count only oblivion and genesis, that's still over one hit wonder.
>Failed star, sorry OP.
she's a very popular indie star. no need to say sorry for being wrong.

most of us don't actually hate her we just hate you

>mfw still listen to those songs every day

>most of us don't actually hate her
spill the beans

claire

>tfw always think Claire is giving a blowjob in the OP image

bump

be nice to claire

bump

grims is so cool

i remember

claaaaaaaaire!!!

i wanna cuddle up to Claire and talk about patrician music

>patrician music
like arvo part?
>“One of the most intense experiences of my life was when, do you know Arvo Pärt? I did acid and I put on his album and I climbed the mountain [Montreal’s central Mount Royal] and it was in like, four feet of snow, and it was the most glorious life-changing experience of my life. I climbed straight up, and I hurt myself; I was covered in blood when I came down. I was soaking wet and covered in blood and people were just staring at me but it was like…cause I was climbing on the rocks, cause I just climbed straight up and I was falling and it was cold so I couldn’t feel it, so I was like cutting myself on everything.”
dummymag.com/new-music/grimes-interview-so-many-worlds

Written by: Grimes
Production: Grimes
Engineering: Grimes
Vocals: Grimes
Instruments: Grimes
etc

grimesmusic.com/credits/

Grimes is just ok

yep that's her

love her cute chubby cheeks!

just ok? a just ok artist wouldn't cause so much ruckus.

I want to penetrate Claire