youtube.com/watch?v=MW6ddB-WmWU
youtu.be/4iaj2w7Bp58
youtu.be/2Vyw_FGIhAE
youtu.be/Dxr5sKyK8ys
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

>soyposter outs himself as a buttblasted metalfag
Checks out. Is this the beta uprising?

Found the soyboy , yes metal is something you types just will never understand. It's too high T

>metal

t. butthurt soy guzzlers

atleast i dont guzzle cum like the average metal fan
honestly knowing that you people breathe is fucking disgusting and i wish all of you would be publicly hung

t. child, true anti-soy is good dadrock. metal is the musical equivalent of based kekistan

>metalheads are soybabbies
Not even surprised desu

>atleast i dont guzzle cum like the average metal fan
>Metal fans don't guzzle cum
So I guess this means you're gay then

I actually do like a lot of metal, but getting coked out chimps to play your instruments and cookie monster to do your vocals is unlistenable.

>anti-soy is good dadrock
>Doesn't understand that the soy meme is about calling people low T
>Implying old men have high T
This reminds me of something

pictured: ~metalheads~

Metal fans could not guzzle more cum. Their entire musical identity is a combination of faux-badass posturing and an arms race type circlejerk surrounding "technique", they don't even know what the word sensibility means.

CHAD COMING THROUGh

These people literally look like all the metalfags I've ever met, except some of the metalfags had long hair

t.soyboy

>Not liking distortion
>"What's even the point of low-fi"
>"this is too fast, I can't even hear the melody"
Take some zinc supplements sometime lel

>soymetal

>t-score below 1000
holy fucking yikes

Jeff Rosenstock is just a walking bag of soymilk

>metal

this is true, most people who enjoy metal music enough to make it a part of their identity look exactly like the people in that image

80s black sabbath is the ultimate soyboy repellent
youtube.com/watch?v=MW6ddB-WmWU
absolutely based

>combination of faux-badass posturing and an arms race type circlejerk surrounding "technique", they don't even know what the word sensibility means.
You could say that about rock and punk, and classical as well.
>They don't even know what the word sensibility means
Pffffffttf HAHAHAHAHAHA

>image references a "video game"
peak soy

t. consoymer

Those all look like indie rock and vidya sound track listeners tho.

i honestly can't think of a single group of people worse than metal fans, they're fucking troglodytes

>FRIGHTENED

SHOOP DA WHOop
IMA FIRin MA LaZER!!!!!!! haHAA XD

>all the soyboys ITT can do is deflect
>N-no you

(not true, by the way)

lol you've never seen the metal crowd

>i honestly can't think of a single group of people worse than metal fans, they're fucking troglodytes

(Very true by the way)

i can't think of anything wrong with anything in that image

(not true, by the way)

that guy's hot

that guy gets more pussy in a week than you'll get in your lifetime

jfc this insult is becoming way overused
at least cuck worked for the most part

>Metal heads are balding men with problem glasses
>Not guys with lots of tattoos, long hair, and decorated jean vests
Pffftttttt

t. terrified metalcuck

(not true, by the way)

Deflection levels that shouldn't even be possible

You're thinking of punks. Metalfags look like soyboys except half of them have long hair. Problem glasses are exclusive to women, black rectangular glasses do not carry a political identity.

THIS
metalheads have gorgeous long flowing locks, the best clothes, the dankest tattoos, the list goes on

this guy's chad af

No I like low-fi, there is nothing melodic about OP though.

everybody below this line is gay

>implying anyone who seriously likes che also likes a centrist neolib

>Problem glasses are exclusive to women
*And balding/effeminate men
>No you're thinking of punks
Punks usually have the vests but they have crazy body mods and hair dye, metal heads have long hair, vests, beards usually, and tattoos.

I see you've never been around either crowd in your life

hi im gay and like soy

wtf i've never felt this way before but suddenly i have an insatiable craving for cock

side affect of all the estrogen from consuming too much soy

will you please dick me

>There is nothing melodic about that album
And that's how I know you don't like low Fi , that's extremely melodic metal, it's basically hard rock

This is low fi
youtu.be/4iaj2w7Bp58
This is 2spooky for a soyboy like yourself
youtu.be/2Vyw_FGIhAE

Again, black rectangular glasses have no political identity, they're just the most common men's eyewear. It'd be like saying a toyota camry or ford fusion is a political statement.

>Punks aren't frequently tatted
Metalfags also are just more dressed down than punks, punks posture a lot in their dress

are you desperate to keep this thread going by samefagging

t. arsehurt soyim

Is shit high in testosterone? So many people on here claim that shoveling shit down your throat and enjoying it is the only way not to be a soyboy...

>Again, black rectangular glasses have no political identity, they're just the most common men's eyewear. It'd be like saying a toyota camry or ford fusion is a political statement.
>Missing the point of stereotypes
Ffs

>seeing stereotypes when it's actually just ubiquity

>Your music a shit
No, my music is patrician. You're just to low T to understand it.

ah, i see you're a consumer of soy metal
let me show you some TRVE chad metal
youtu.be/Dxr5sKyK8ys

>Seeing ubiquity because his brain is too dysfunctional to have basic pattern recognition

>noisey
found the soyboi

>the face of the 'high test' metal community
At least listen to some Black Sabbath or Metallica, not that cringy grunted shit where every song is blast beats and tremolo picking on two notes.

That's Ghost's prog rock tho

>At least listen to some Black Sabbath or Metallica, not that cringy grunted shit where every song is blast beats and tremolo picking on two notes.

WRONG

“Soyboy” is a term co-opted for use as a meaningless pejorative in order to vaguely call someone else’s authenticity into question and, by extension, claim authenticity for yourself.

It serves no conversational function and imparts no information, save for indicating the opinions and preferences of the speaker.

Meanwhile, a market myth has sprung up around the term, as well as a cultural bogeyman consisting of elusive white 20-somethings who wear certain clothes (but no one will agree on what), listen to certain music (no one can agree on this either), and act a certain way (you’ve probably sensed the pattern on your own).

You can’t define what “that kind of behavior or fashion or lifestyle” actually is, nor will you ever be able to. That’s because you don’t use “soyboy” to describe an actual group of people, but to describe a fictional stereotype that is an outlet for literally anything that annoys you.

The twist, of course, is that if it weren’t for your own insecurities, nothing that a “soyboy” could do or wear would ever affect you emotionally. But you are insecure about your own authenticity - “Do I wear what I wear because I want to? Do I listen to my music because I truly like it? I’m certainly not like those filthy soyboys!” - so you project those feelings.

Suffice it to say, no one self-identifies as a soyboy; the term is always applied to an Other, to separate the authentic Us from the inauthentic, “ironic” Them.

tl;dr: if you believe soyboys exist, you are a plebeian.

o-oh shit my bad dude, i t-take that back
i didn't realize you were chad as fuck....

Nice try fraudster. You're not me.

Nice try fraudster. You're not me.

t. soy

>soythrone

>t. soyboy

>being so insecure that there NEEDS to be a pattern in not only behavior and taste, but physical appearance and identity to justify people liking different things than you on the music board of a polynesian soap carving website

extreme metal is soy music for hipsters

It's a meme you fucking doink.

>Needs to be a pattern
>Implying there isn't a pattern and my ability to notice similarities is part of some elaborate psychological mechanism rooting itself in impotence
>Projecting this hard