Name a better pop rock album

Lucas Gomez
Lucas Gomez

Name a better pop rock album. I'll wait.
(Pro-tip: The Blue Album and The Cars self-titled arent better. Nice try though.)

Nathaniel Hughes
Nathaniel Hughes

The only Brand New album that's worse than Déjà Entendu is Your Favourite Weapon. It's fine, but the rest are so much better. Even Maladroit by Weezer is better.

Wyatt Turner
Wyatt Turner

True, but it does have some good songs.

Sebastian Nelson
Sebastian Nelson

I never even said it was my favorite Brand New album. But I still think it's an amazing album. Science fiction and Devil and God are tied for my favorite. But this and Daisy arent far behind t b h

Brayden Diaz
Brayden Diaz

soyboy music

Alexander Hill
Alexander Hill

soyboy music

Christian Collins
Christian Collins

Soyboys are boys that are too beta to get girls. This entire album is about breakups. It's about being soy after youve gotten dumped or cheated on. This album sparked an entire new genre or as i say, movement. Post-soyboy. The soyboy who gets pussy, but then cries when he doesnt get any anymore

David Wright
David Wright

*blocks your path*

Jace Edwards
Jace Edwards

pop rock
No. I said that as a joke a while ago. It's Alternative Rock and Emo, with elements of Pop Punk, Post-Hardcore, and Indie Rock. The Boy Who Blocked His Own Shot is the only "Pop" song on the album. Play Crack the Sky is Acoustic Rock/Indie Rock. The rest is too heavy to be Pop Rock.

Ehh, that's a weak interpretation. If anything, Déjà Entendu thematically represents the story of Fahrenheit 451. Tautou harkens back to when Montag is introduced as a fireman in the beginning of the book, mainly because of the desperate atmosphere of the lyrics along with the "burning like a bridge" imagery. Then Sic Transit Gloria is like when Montag sees Mildred sleeping, nearly overdosed on sleeping pills and listening to her Seashell. It represents their floundering, dysfunctional relationship which also reveals itself in "The Boy Who Blocked His Own Shot", especially in the line "It's cold as a tomb, and it's dark in your room, when I sneak to your bed, to pour salt in your wound." In "I Will Play My Game Beneath The Spin Light", the line "I read more maps than books" represents the society Montag lives in, as they shunned literature in favor of technology because of its conflicting meanings. Montag and his fire department continuously searched for houses to burn which contained books in order to preserve this desolate society depraved of the essence of human emotion, or literature. Also, Guernica could be the epic brawl between Montag and his boss, Beatty, especially in the final part where the song becomes more hectic. Then "If I Ever Need Attention..." could be the final chase scene where Montag escapes his city to avoid being killed himself. Finally, "Play Crack the Sky" retells the fleeting relationship of Mildred and Montag, as he managed to escape the "ship" while she perished.

Adrian James
Adrian James

I wouldn't call it pop rock, more like (experimental) post-hardcore pop-(art-)punk . Or just, exceptional emo.

Samuel Gutierrez
Samuel Gutierrez

Déjà Entendu thematically represents the story of Fahrenheit 451
how many goddamn times

Gabriel Thomas
Gabriel Thomas

That's an ugly ass cover

Juan Wright
Juan Wright

t. virgin

John Sanders
John Sanders

I used to work with a girl who had it tattooed on her arm.

Nathan Murphy
Nathan Murphy

Fuck off, the cover art is perfect, if it wasn't so underrated it'd be one of the most iconic and recognizable album covers alongside Dark Side of the Moon and Nevermind.

Michael Jenkins
Michael Jenkins

projection: the posts

Easton Nguyen
Easton Nguyen

This

Adam Wood
Adam Wood

seing your insecure distancing as exactly that and calling you out for it is not projection buddy-o

Connor Roberts
Connor Roberts

Eat your soy

Jordan Cox
Jordan Cox

t. incel

Jonathan Wilson
Jonathan Wilson

t. #1 soyboy supremo

Logan Diaz
Logan Diaz

t. 12 year old girl

Easton Rogers
Easton Rogers

Eat your soy

Dominic Sanders
Dominic Sanders

t. soyboys

Aiden Gutierrez
Aiden Gutierrez

Why'd you pull me into this? I don't any part of this soyflinging soyfest.

Nicholas Stewart
Nicholas Stewart

t. soyboy

Justin Perez
Justin Perez

t. soyboy

Luis Barnes
Luis Barnes

What a fucking great posts
Faggots

Jackson Harris
Jackson Harris

What?

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit