Name a better pop rock album. I'll wait

Name a better pop rock album. I'll wait.
(Pro-tip: The Blue Album and The Cars self-titled arent better. Nice try though.)

The only Brand New album that's worse than Déjà Entendu is Your Favourite Weapon. It's fine, but the rest are so much better. Even Maladroit by Weezer is better.

True, but it does have some good songs.

I never even said it was my favorite Brand New album. But I still think it's an amazing album. Science fiction and Devil and God are tied for my favorite. But this and Daisy arent far behind t b h

soyboy music

>soyboy music

Soyboys are boys that are too beta to get girls. This entire album is about breakups. It's about being soy after youve gotten dumped or cheated on. This album sparked an entire new genre or as i say, movement. Post-soyboy. The soyboy who gets pussy, but then cries when he doesnt get any anymore

*blocks your path*

>pop rock
No. I said that as a joke a while ago. It's Alternative Rock and Emo, with elements of Pop Punk, Post-Hardcore, and Indie Rock. The Boy Who Blocked His Own Shot is the only "Pop" song on the album. Play Crack the Sky is Acoustic Rock/Indie Rock. The rest is too heavy to be Pop Rock.

Ehh, that's a weak interpretation. If anything, Déjà Entendu thematically represents the story of Fahrenheit 451. Tautou harkens back to when Montag is introduced as a fireman in the beginning of the book, mainly because of the desperate atmosphere of the lyrics along with the "burning like a bridge" imagery. Then Sic Transit Gloria is like when Montag sees Mildred sleeping, nearly overdosed on sleeping pills and listening to her Seashell. It represents their floundering, dysfunctional relationship which also reveals itself in "The Boy Who Blocked His Own Shot", especially in the line "It's cold as a tomb, and it's dark in your room, when I sneak to your bed, to pour salt in your wound." In "I Will Play My Game Beneath The Spin Light", the line "I read more maps than books" represents the society Montag lives in, as they shunned literature in favor of technology because of its conflicting meanings. Montag and his fire department continuously searched for houses to burn which contained books in order to preserve this desolate society depraved of the essence of human emotion, or literature. Also, Guernica could be the epic brawl between Montag and his boss, Beatty, especially in the final part where the song becomes more hectic. Then "If I Ever Need Attention..." could be the final chase scene where Montag escapes his city to avoid being killed himself. Finally, "Play Crack the Sky" retells the fleeting relationship of Mildred and Montag, as he managed to escape the "ship" while she perished.

I wouldn't call it pop rock, more like (experimental) post-hardcore pop-(art-)punk . Or just, exceptional emo.

>Déjà Entendu thematically represents the story of Fahrenheit 451
how many goddamn times

That's an ugly ass cover

t. virgin

I used to work with a girl who had it tattooed on her arm.

Fuck off, the cover art is perfect, if it wasn't so underrated it'd be one of the most iconic and recognizable album covers alongside Dark Side of the Moon and Nevermind.

projection: the posts

This

seing your insecure distancing as exactly that and calling you out for it is not projection buddy-o

Eat your soy

t. incel

t. #1 soyboy supremo

t. 12 year old girl

>Eat your soy

t. soyboys

Why'd you pull me into this? I don't any part of this soyflinging soyfest.

t. soyboy

t. soyboy

What a fucking great posts
Faggots

What?