Is calling things “soy” replacing “normie” as the new way of disregarding opinions?

Is calling things “soy” replacing “normie” as the new way of disregarding opinions?

Other urls found in this thread:

nutritionfacts.org/2016/09/13/estrogen-animal-products/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/10372741/
identitydixie.com/2018/01/02/close-your-fcking-mouth/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fuck off soyboy

found the butthurt soy drinker

“Soyboy” is a term co-opted for use as a meaningless pejorative in order to vaguely call someone else’s authenticity into question and, by extension, claim authenticity for yourself.

It serves no conversational function and imparts no information, save for indicating the opinions and preferences of the speaker.

Meanwhile, a market myth has sprung up around the term, as well as a cultural bogeyman consisting of elusive white 20-somethings who wear certain clothes (but no one will agree on what), listen to certain music (no one can agree on this either), and act a certain way (you’ve probably sensed the pattern on your own).

You can’t define what “that kind of behavior or fashion or lifestyle” actually is, nor will you ever be able to. That’s because you don’t use “soyboy” to describe an actual group of people, but to describe a fictional stereotype that is an outlet for literally anything that annoys you.

The twist, of course, is that if it weren’t for your own insecurities, nothing that a “soyboy” could do or wear would ever affect you emotionally. But you are insecure about your own authenticity - “Do I wear what I wear because I want to? Do I listen to my music because I truly like it? I’m certainly not like those filthy soyboys!” - so you project those feelings.

Suffice it to say, no one self-identifies as a soyboy; the term is always applied to an Other, to separate the authentic Us from the inauthentic, “ironic” Them.

tl;dr: if you believe soyboys exist, you are a plebeian.

tfw you're afraid of a fucking bean

no, it's replacing numale
also this

enjoy your man tits and burgeoning trap career

We need to change this boards banner to this.

>t.

its just the new way to le epic reddit troll

Rolling for dubs, mods have to do it

There has always been dismissive non-words like that and that is very unlikely to change. It's annoying and unhelpful and anyone who uses them is most likely a fucking peabrain moron, you just have to deal with it I guess.

>enter thread
>say a band is for soyboys
>get Yous from seething soyboys

>t. soyboy

No it's the replacement for nu-male which was a much more scathing concept IMO. Soyboy implies there's an outside force driving the behavior of those doing it. Nu-Male implied that masculinity as a whole had fundamentally changed for the worse. While I agree both terms are just buzzwords designed to derail threads and disregard other people's opinions, Nu-Male at least had an interesting background. Soyboy is more fun for brainlets I guess, because it's much more prevalent.

>tfw soy doesn't even contain estrogen, it contains phytoestrogen which you'd need to consume to massive, impossible amounts of daily for years to even have a noticeable effect
Music for this feel?

soyboy and the soyguzzlers - feels good to be a soyboy

Uninformed. Visit Cred Forums. Get redpilled. Eat red meat and good veges. Drink beer. Become a man. Get a wife and lead a good Christian Life. Conquer the world because you're a goddamn badass. Become ubermensch.

Nah, its people upset with the hierarchy on this board. Nobody has a nose so far up their ass than fags like you.

Of course the copypasta for hipsters works with "soyboys" as well. We just gotta wait for angry conservative baby boomer talk radio hosts to start using it and then Cred Forums will have to move onto something new.

Do you know what contains loads of actual estrogen, tho? Milk. The kind that high-T bodybuilders LOVE to drink.

cringe

Someone can't detect sarcasm, which is a symptom of autism

IMA FIRIN MY LASER

Holy hell this is a vintage meme.

how can I unread this post

you'll never become a trap if you don't lose weight user

You can't untake the redpill. It hurts at first but the truth always hurts more than comfortable lies. You'll become stronger once you've rebuilt yourself. Good luck. You'll need it.

t. soiboi

Soy is a new movement. Normies always were.

>Eat red meat
>Drink beer
Yeah, about that...
nutritionfacts.org/2016/09/13/estrogen-animal-products/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/10372741/

>European men eat red meat and drink beer for centuries
>conquer the weak and invent the modern world
>European men start eating less meat and masculine food in the 20th century
>get conquered and let in millions of bulls for their wives

>getting conquered by a culture who don't drink or eat a lot of meat

Really makes you think

always fun

>Nah, its people upset with the hierarchy on this board
this, people are bored of soyboy music

>People are falling for such easy b8
Christ

>tfw got a six pack from killer soy diet
these newfags will never know the power. forever too scared to embrace such a good diet because the Cred Forums people made fun of it

Only soy boys think rightists look like that
THIS is what rightists look like you soyboy faggot

What is some music I can listen to that will completely eradicate my past soy tendencies?

the problem with using soy as a derogatory term in music is that its hard to define what a soyboy would typically listen to outside of videogame soundtracks. its mostly ineffective

Whatever you say bitch tits

it's the same as 'fedoracore'. this hell hole never changes

exactly
we alt-righters are all alpha males, and the women in our movement (and they are many) all have model-tier looks and are sworn virgins until they inevitably marry a fellow white alt-righter. soyboys will never understand this feel

>All of the memes about estrogen
Men still need it ffs it's about balancing it so you don't have it in excess or lack it

Manowar

>and they are many
This one got me smirking. Grats.

Pic related, more proud rightists , true embodiements of masculinity in every single shape
>Soyboy thinks there aren't right wing women
Bruh

well written post, friend

>(And there is many)
But this is true

>thinks there aren't right wing women
Well the thing about that..

A damn shame. If only she and her classmates were armed

>covering their faces
What a bunch of testosteronelets

We have the best women

Cred Forums legit ruined this entire site. You can make arguments that it had been declining all you want, but anyone who has been here long enough saw what these fucking lunatics did. moot was right to kill /new/, though in his defence no one could have seen what a cesspool it would turn into.

They're faces are black because in the United States the identities of Navy Seals are hidden. This is like every picture of the Seals you see, and this pic caused a shitstorm because the SEALs aren't supposed to take picture in support of political candidate

>angry conservative baby boomer talk radio hosts

*strawmanning intensifies*

It's a meme you dip, great over it holy shit.
>Memes from other boards can't become popular baka desu senpai
>Wew lad, this is bullshit I can't even...

It's not the meme, it's everything that comes out of Cred Forums. Newfags and legitimate lunatic right wingers. Get that shit out of here. We want to discuss music.

>not being anime right

It’s beginning to lose its intended meaning with how much it’s being spammed

If you want this to be a dumping match, I can post tons of pictures of lunatic progressives, liberals and leftists at a moment's notice. Showing cringeworthy neckbeards isn't saying shit.

>Cred Forums legit ruined this entire site.
You mean t_d.

>Ughh can you like not be right wing and listen to music
No
>It's always the rightists who post off topic threads
No

Calm your tits pham, I don't go around calling everything soy to start Cred Forums shit, it's just become a synonym for "little bitch". It's a meme.

What the FUCK is that?
>Tfw leddit ruined Cred Forums then ruined all of Cred Forums

Yes, especially because the alt right can't meme

Nah I'm bored of this anyways I'm not some faggot trying to live vicariously through soldiers and sucking some 70 year old obese man's scrotum. I know for a fact you're obese and a virgin and that means I'm better than you in every way.

Enjoy your obsession, beta.

>I know for a fact you're obese and a virgin and that means I'm better than you in every way.

Even if that were true, you'd still be actively competing with the lowest common denominator. But please, continue to enjoy Pyrrhic victories over people you've never met and pretend you're more special than you actually are.

And don't forget to submit that TPA by Tuesday. You're late enough as it is.

What do you look like?

Yes

is this car seat headrest

Absolutely pathetic, I bet you listen to BMTH

Based Cred Forums BTFO soyboys yet again

>Is calling things “soy” replacing “normie” as the new way of disregarding opinions?
No. Most normies aren't soy at all. The people who attend EDM fests are the opposite of soy. We're talking about sub-normies who blow their college loans on Twitch and Patreon and Star Wars dildos for their girlfriends, and listen primarily to indie rock, political hip hop and assorted emo derivatives.

yes

>Meaningless.

This is where I stopped reading

>apply a minute amount of critical thinking
>y-you have your head up your ass
How can soyboys simultaneously be gutless, ineffectual retards and be at the top of any hierarchy?

And that's where you'll have fucked up. Soyposters are inherently lumped in with the magatards as it's a Cred Forums meme, being against something just means that you aren't from the group that's for it, not that you are from any other specific group.

t. soyboy

Meanwhile in America.....

>You can’t define what “that kind of behavior or fashion or lifestyle” actually is, nor will you ever be able to
A man that does not behave manly.
A submissive man. A man that behaves like a 12 year old girl.
A man dominated by any female. A man that feels guilty and impotent.

>enter thread about band I like
>call them and their listeners soyboys

yes
its funny cause the soy meme is normie as fuck

just trying to help you achieve your goals user

Epic, simply epic xD

it's because they get so mad at being called a soyboy
identitydixie.com/2018/01/02/close-your-fcking-mouth/