/Feels Thread/: Let it out user, what's on your mind

/Feels Thread/: Let it out user, what's on your mind.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fzmMYhqXcis
youtube.com/watch?v=9Qmwsg2pyEc
youtube.com/watch?v=BffO3qfiVwc&t=149
m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=VewIjgm87Bk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I want to know how you're doing. What's on YOUR mind, OP?

pretty sure i just failed my exam

I vvant to killll myself.

I hate that I get upset at the tiniest things and that it cripples me for days emotionally. Even joking quips at me get me crying for days because I know they're true and I hate that I've become so stupidly sensitive

to keep this music related, here's a song I thought was pretty cool
youtube.com/watch?v=fzmMYhqXcis

if you did everything you could, then there's nothing you should beat yourself up for, the only thing you can do is see what you didn't quite get and capitalize on that knowledge
if you weren't prepared, then make it your priority to find motivation first, without it nothing ever happens

same

;_;

thanks for the advice user, I'll get it next time

I really really really don't want to go to school anymore. It's only making everything worse, but if I drop out I'm literally out of options. Not even music can calm me down anymore, I listen to ambient shit all day hoping it would help me.

Just finally had the balls to leave a 3 year relationship we're I was getting called names and screamed at everday. It's so hard to see them crying but I have to do it for my sanity. Just listening to the silent hill 2 ist and idk why but it's hitting me hard

Just know that even though I don't you, I love all of you in this thread right now. Things will get better

my gf hasn't had sex with me for 3 weeks now. I know this is it, this is the time she's finally had enough and she's working up the courage to leave me for good. I don't deserve her, never have, and I will never find anyone even close to being as good as her again

My new boss kicked me to nightshift and today is going to be my first day on the shift. I was told that only two other people work at night and they're both over-talkative weirdos.

Currently I got tinnitus on my mind, and the fear that it will get worse with continued music listening.

But then again, my time on this earth is limited and a life without music is shit so whatever, I guess.

Also, I fucking love KKB
youtube.com/watch?v=9Qmwsg2pyEc

Just really simple, uplifting music.

I know it's tough, but you gotta look out and care for myself. You can't subject yourself to that

>spent 3 years of my life in a violent, near psychotic depression
>Cut marks all over my arm
>Ruined my ability to develop socially
>Living with parents as a 20 year old virgin
>Only hope is to get a psych waiver and join the army so I can become a medic , then live my life doing EMT things
>Feel great sense of shame for how I behaved still and feel I like I don't deserve anything
Songs for this feel?

*yourself

This is all happening in your head and is what's fueling people getting sick of you, if they even are getting sick of you. 3 weeks of no sex isn't really that long and if that's the kind of thing that sets the dominoes toppling for you, you can know roughly where your problem is, and knowing where it is is step one to fixing it. I'm reading 12 rules for life, you can trust me.

im a neet

>Went 3 weeks without sex
Do some romance you autist

i worked night shift for one summer. the banter was legendary.

mom won't buy me a gaming pc

this

Also >tfw no gf

>this shitty anime song youtube.com/watch?v=BffO3qfiVwc&t=149 sounds like some slav pop a family member used to listen to all the time
>i don't remember the name of the slavpop so now i'm being forced to unironically listen to anime music for nostalgia's sake

feels dirty

Thanks user. It's just so fucking hard because I know he's trying to quite cigarettes and take meds for his hearing and making those changes and promising we can get through this wi t such genuine tenderness but I cant. And even talking today. Him saying he didn't say the horrendous things he did the way I remember is just wrong. He has some deep issues and o just can't live with him blaming me for everything everday. I'm such a sucker for tears but these past few days in the shelter and at work have been the most calm for me ever.

my best friend want to kill himself because our other friend's wife (who is also his cousin) started kissin me while we were drunk, and i told him about it.

ur gay

get her to buy you a mining pc instead

stop crippling user

but why would he do that?

Moved out of my parents house. I miss them and feel bad cause they don't have their wee family under one roof now.

i don't know ask him

start earning good boy points

i used to be like this. it's alright there bud it won't always be like that

the reason i think is because he left me a note saying he feels disgusted with himself for feeling jealous, and the pages under it were fill with "get a rope" and "do it" over and over

Moved to a new city and am living with my friends mum. It feels weird living with a friends mum, he doesn't live here but she is letting me have really cheap rent for the area. I'm feeling delirious in the city and do nothing but sit around and think until uni starts

What did he do to himself?

Well I hope he makes the changes necessary to better himself. Almost sounds like he's gaslighting you as well. Stay strong

Landed on hard times

This is the most underrated album I've seen. I literally don't understand how anyone could hate this.

I want so badly to just be myself around other people but it's nice being able to get along with everyone. Everyone likes me, and it's not like I really care about their approval, but I don't want people to not want to work with me or not do favors for me. It's easier being friends with everyone but it's fucking tearing me apart being the opposite of how I want to

can relate, expect it takes me considerable effort not to blow the cover

is she hot

Hurr hurr

I'm texting with my ex rn, AMA

Stop

Why?

don't do it man

She's not worth it

checking up or do you have other plans?

Major record labels are ruining music by forcing popular artists to pump out the same bland tripe year after year because it sells. Popular music isn't popular because it's good anymore, but because it's catchy. Artistic integrity is being shoved by the wayside in favor of profit, and it's pissing me off.

When I turn on the radio, I hear the same two or three songs on repeat. Not literally, but I may as well be. Creativity is optional in popular music. Most artists have had their talent replaced with small armies of ghostwriters. All in the name of profit.

Fuck record labels. Fuck capitalism.

Hah nerd

this has literally nothing to do with capitalism

I am a miserable waste of human garbage and I wish I was dead.

I've been losing energy consistently, I can barely talk to anyone anymore, even my parents. I can't do anythinga nd I feel tired all the time.

gottem

just saw a jack daniels ad that said with real honey from bees, what the fuck else could it be?

It might be your eating habits. If you eat like shit, you're gonna feel like shit. You might also try regular exercise. Trust me, it works miracles.

It's gonna be hard at first. Starting is always the hardest part. But it gets easier. You can do it bud.

:)

you are so original, you have broken a wall, you have seen into the matrix for what it is, you have taken the redpill, you are awake among the sleepers, you have seen the truth and it is your duty to upholster this amongst the world, i admire the light that shines through your comment, i am become "woke", and it is all thanks to you user, god bless

Fake honey from bees. You can't trust those shifty fucks.

I actually lost a lot of weight, intentionally, through exercise.

Relationship and self-indentity problems made me lose motivation to keep on excercising, now I either starve myself out for weeks or eat randomly. I also feel really alone.

an artificial sweetener?

I'm not gonna pretend that this is even a remotely original thought, or that I'm clever for thinking it. It still pisses me off though.

Here missing my ex. I broke it off because she simply was not good for me. It's been almost two months since the break-up and we have not spoken for more than a month. I'm gradually moving on but some days it just gets me. There are days like today where I wish she calls me. Must stay strong.

yeah fuck you bro

I've been struggling with depression anxiety/panic disorders for 3 years now
and nothing is getting better daily panick attacks twice a day i have a job but 0 friends and social life i am lost and i feel like such feelings will kill me soon with a stroke or a heart attack and im afraid i wont live a fulfilling life and all is lost i cant find my way in life am i gonna die Cred Forums ? am i going to always feel this way ?

yeah it makes me upset too

Just trying to help, sheesh.

Idk why but I've had a few days that I just get really really sad after nothing bad happened that day.

Anyways. Heres an album you should listen to:m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=VewIjgm87Bk

Try to get help. I hate to be Captain Obvious here, but...

I feel like starving myself. I look at emaciated people and I feel jealous.

I took drugs for 2 years and they only did me worse i had to stop cause they made me 10x times more suicidal

Were you self-medicating or what?

I haven't legitimately liked an album as much as I did Twin Fantasy

Long term, long-distance gf just told me she found someone else.

no i went to different psychiatrists and they are all money hungry bastards , they made me worse im trying my best but its not getting better i exercise take vitamins and all the natural stuff but meh it feels like shit HOW TO GET BETTER lol

Also she says she wants to stay friends but I don't think I can. But I have no other friends

Yeah, I just listened to it for the first time yesterday. It's good shit.

If you relate to it a lot though you might have gay.

it will probably just go away on its own at one point, at least thats what happened when i was depressed. Also meditation might do you some good

at least she told you, mine never admitted she was with him for months, found out about it after she broke it off.

it gets better, I promise

imagine having this shit of taste