/Feels Thread/

Brandon Campbell
Brandon Campbell

/Feels Thread/: Let it out user, what's on your mind.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fzmMYhqXcis
youtube.com/watch?v=9Qmwsg2pyEc
youtube.com/watch?v=BffO3qfiVwc&t=149
m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=VewIjgm87Bk

Xavier Hall
Xavier Hall

I want to know how you're doing. What's on YOUR mind, OP?

Hudson Smith
Hudson Smith

pretty sure i just failed my exam

Owen Lopez
Owen Lopez

I vvant to killll myself.

Cameron Perez
Cameron Perez

I hate that I get upset at the tiniest things and that it cripples me for days emotionally. Even joking quips at me get me crying for days because I know they're true and I hate that I've become so stupidly sensitive

to keep this music related, here's a song I thought was pretty cool
youtube.com/watch?v=fzmMYhqXcis

if you did everything you could, then there's nothing you should beat yourself up for, the only thing you can do is see what you didn't quite get and capitalize on that knowledge
if you weren't prepared, then make it your priority to find motivation first, without it nothing ever happens

same

Xavier Robinson
Xavier Robinson

;_;

Hudson Davis
Hudson Davis

thanks for the advice user, I'll get it next time

Josiah Cruz
Josiah Cruz

I really really really don't want to go to school anymore. It's only making everything worse, but if I drop out I'm literally out of options. Not even music can calm me down anymore, I listen to ambient shit all day hoping it would help me.

Sebastian Russell
Sebastian Russell

Just finally had the balls to leave a 3 year relationship we're I was getting called names and screamed at everday. It's so hard to see them crying but I have to do it for my sanity. Just listening to the silent hill 2 ist and idk why but it's hitting me hard

David Miller
David Miller

Just know that even though I don't you, I love all of you in this thread right now. Things will get better

Henry Morales
Henry Morales

my gf hasn't had sex with me for 3 weeks now. I know this is it, this is the time she's finally had enough and she's working up the courage to leave me for good. I don't deserve her, never have, and I will never find anyone even close to being as good as her again

Joseph Brown
Joseph Brown

My new boss kicked me to nightshift and today is going to be my first day on the shift. I was told that only two other people work at night and they're both over-talkative weirdos.

Nicholas Turner
Nicholas Turner

Currently I got tinnitus on my mind, and the fear that it will get worse with continued music listening.

But then again, my time on this earth is limited and a life without music is shit so whatever, I guess.

Also, I fucking love KKB
youtube.com/watch?v=9Qmwsg2pyEc

Just really simple, uplifting music.

Aiden Flores
Aiden Flores

I know it's tough, but you gotta look out and care for myself. You can't subject yourself to that

Joseph Mitchell
Joseph Mitchell

spent 3 years of my life in a violent, near psychotic depression
Cut marks all over my arm
Ruined my ability to develop socially
Living with parents as a 20 year old virgin
Only hope is to get a psych waiver and join the army so I can become a medic , then live my life doing EMT things
Feel great sense of shame for how I behaved still and feel I like I don't deserve anything
Songs for this feel?

Landon Harris
Landon Harris

*yourself

Juan Jackson
Juan Jackson

This is all happening in your head and is what's fueling people getting sick of you, if they even are getting sick of you. 3 weeks of no sex isn't really that long and if that's the kind of thing that sets the dominoes toppling for you, you can know roughly where your problem is, and knowing where it is is step one to fixing it. I'm reading 12 rules for life, you can trust me.

Brody Torres
Brody Torres

im a neet

Gabriel Evans
Gabriel Evans

Went 3 weeks without sex
Do some romance you autist

Alexander Bennett
Alexander Bennett

i worked night shift for one summer. the banter was legendary.

Xavier Sanchez
Xavier Sanchez

mom won't buy me a gaming pc

Juan Perry
Juan Perry

this

Also >tfw no gf

Ethan Cox
Ethan Cox

this shitty anime song youtube.com/watch?v=BffO3qfiVwc&t=149 sounds like some slav pop a family member used to listen to all the time
i don't remember the name of the slavpop so now i'm being forced to unironically listen to anime music for nostalgia's sake

feels dirty

Luis Ross
Luis Ross

Thanks user. It's just so fucking hard because I know he's trying to quite cigarettes and take meds for his hearing and making those changes and promising we can get through this wi t such genuine tenderness but I cant. And even talking today. Him saying he didn't say the horrendous things he did the way I remember is just wrong. He has some deep issues and o just can't live with him blaming me for everything everday. I'm such a sucker for tears but these past few days in the shelter and at work have been the most calm for me ever.

James Nelson
James Nelson

my best friend want to kill himself because our other friend's wife (who is also his cousin) started kissin me while we were drunk, and i told him about it.

Henry Evans
Henry Evans

ur gay

Cooper Sanders
Cooper Sanders

get her to buy you a mining pc instead

Aaron Ramirez
Aaron Ramirez

stop crippling user

Sebastian Hill
Sebastian Hill

but why would he do that?

Henry Bennett
Henry Bennett

Moved out of my parents house. I miss them and feel bad cause they don't have their wee family under one roof now.

Carson Morris
Carson Morris

i don't know ask him

Christian Moore
Christian Moore

start earning good boy points

Anthony Green
Anthony Green

i used to be like this. it's alright there bud it won't always be like that

Jaxon Lopez
Jaxon Lopez

the reason i think is because he left me a note saying he feels disgusted with himself for feeling jealous, and the pages under it were fill with "get a rope" and "do it" over and over

Ian Williams
Ian Williams

Moved to a new city and am living with my friends mum. It feels weird living with a friends mum, he doesn't live here but she is letting me have really cheap rent for the area. I'm feeling delirious in the city and do nothing but sit around and think until uni starts

Benjamin Watson
Benjamin Watson

What did he do to himself?

Jack Robinson
Jack Robinson

Well I hope he makes the changes necessary to better himself. Almost sounds like he's gaslighting you as well. Stay strong

Liam Wright
Liam Wright

Landed on hard times

Anthony Hernandez
Anthony Hernandez

This is the most underrated album I've seen. I literally don't understand how anyone could hate this.

Lincoln Thompson
Lincoln Thompson

I want so badly to just be myself around other people but it's nice being able to get along with everyone. Everyone likes me, and it's not like I really care about their approval, but I don't want people to not want to work with me or not do favors for me. It's easier being friends with everyone but it's fucking tearing me apart being the opposite of how I want to

Christopher Young
Christopher Young

can relate, expect it takes me considerable effort not to blow the cover

Alexander Cooper
Alexander Cooper

is she hot

Easton Long
Easton Long

Hurr hurr

Noah Nguyen
Noah Nguyen

I'm texting with my ex rn, AMA

David Fisher
David Fisher

Stop

Nolan Johnson
Nolan Johnson

Why?

Josiah Johnson
Josiah Johnson

don't do it man

Jordan Adams
Jordan Adams

She's not worth it

Ethan Kelly
Ethan Kelly

checking up or do you have other plans?

Eli Johnson
Eli Johnson

Major record labels are ruining music by forcing popular artists to pump out the same bland tripe year after year because it sells. Popular music isn't popular because it's good anymore, but because it's catchy. Artistic integrity is being shoved by the wayside in favor of profit, and it's pissing me off.

When I turn on the radio, I hear the same two or three songs on repeat. Not literally, but I may as well be. Creativity is optional in popular music. Most artists have had their talent replaced with small armies of ghostwriters. All in the name of profit.

Fuck record labels. Fuck capitalism.

Sebastian Richardson
Sebastian Richardson

Hah nerd

Logan Evans
Logan Evans

this has literally nothing to do with capitalism

Jackson Jackson
Jackson Jackson

I am a miserable waste of human garbage and I wish I was dead.

I've been losing energy consistently, I can barely talk to anyone anymore, even my parents. I can't do anythinga nd I feel tired all the time.

Adrian Jackson
Adrian Jackson

gottem

Andrew Barnes
Andrew Barnes

just saw a jack daniels ad that said with real honey from bees, what the fuck else could it be?

Nathan Powell
Nathan Powell

It might be your eating habits. If you eat like shit, you're gonna feel like shit. You might also try regular exercise. Trust me, it works miracles.

It's gonna be hard at first. Starting is always the hardest part. But it gets easier. You can do it bud.

:)

Grayson Sullivan
Grayson Sullivan

you are so original, you have broken a wall, you have seen into the matrix for what it is, you have taken the redpill, you are awake among the sleepers, you have seen the truth and it is your duty to upholster this amongst the world, i admire the light that shines through your comment, i am become "woke", and it is all thanks to you user, god bless

Josiah King
Josiah King

Fake honey from bees. You can't trust those shifty fucks.

Elijah Long
Elijah Long

I actually lost a lot of weight, intentionally, through exercise.

Relationship and self-indentity problems made me lose motivation to keep on excercising, now I either starve myself out for weeks or eat randomly. I also feel really alone.

Jackson Wood
Jackson Wood

an artificial sweetener?

Henry Walker
Henry Walker

I'm not gonna pretend that this is even a remotely original thought, or that I'm clever for thinking it. It still pisses me off though.

Christopher Sullivan
Christopher Sullivan

Here missing my ex. I broke it off because she simply was not good for me. It's been almost two months since the break-up and we have not spoken for more than a month. I'm gradually moving on but some days it just gets me. There are days like today where I wish she calls me. Must stay strong.

Jason Gonzalez
Jason Gonzalez

yeah fuck you bro

Ian Ramirez
Ian Ramirez

I've been struggling with depression anxiety/panic disorders for 3 years now
and nothing is getting better daily panick attacks twice a day i have a job but 0 friends and social life i am lost and i feel like such feelings will kill me soon with a stroke or a heart attack and im afraid i wont live a fulfilling life and all is lost i cant find my way in life am i gonna die Cred Forums ? am i going to always feel this way ?

Parker Mitchell
Parker Mitchell

yeah it makes me upset too

Lucas Long
Lucas Long

Just trying to help, sheesh.

Parker Flores
Parker Flores

Idk why but I've had a few days that I just get really really sad after nothing bad happened that day.

Anyways. Heres an album you should listen to:m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=VewIjgm87Bk

David Bell
David Bell

Try to get help. I hate to be Captain Obvious here, but...

Matthew Harris
Matthew Harris

I feel like starving myself. I look at emaciated people and I feel jealous.

Thomas Cruz
Thomas Cruz

I took drugs for 2 years and they only did me worse i had to stop cause they made me 10x times more suicidal

David Ward
David Ward

Were you self-medicating or what?

Kevin Powell
Kevin Powell

I haven't legitimately liked an album as much as I did Twin Fantasy

Ayden Stewart
Ayden Stewart

Long term, long-distance gf just told me she found someone else.

Jacob Rivera
Jacob Rivera

no i went to different psychiatrists and they are all money hungry bastards , they made me worse im trying my best but its not getting better i exercise take vitamins and all the natural stuff but meh it feels like shit HOW TO GET BETTER lol

Sebastian Cox
Sebastian Cox

Also she says she wants to stay friends but I don't think I can. But I have no other friends

Jose Hall
Jose Hall

Yeah, I just listened to it for the first time yesterday. It's good shit.

If you relate to it a lot though you might have gay.

Christian Thomas
Christian Thomas

it will probably just go away on its own at one point, at least thats what happened when i was depressed. Also meditation might do you some good

Carter Reyes
Carter Reyes

at least she told you, mine never admitted she was with him for months, found out about it after she broke it off.

it gets better, I promise

Aaron Foster
Aaron Foster

imagine having this shit of taste

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit