Why do turbo-vergins here on Cred Forums hate this guy?

Lucas Reed
Lucas Reed

Why do turbo-vergins here on Cred Forums hate this guy?

Jace Martinez
Jace Martinez

jealousy
resentment

Eli Davis
Eli Davis

Because he's a faggot

Also for (yous)

Mason Hall
Mason Hall

Because his lyrics are tought provoking for turbo-vergins

Basically his lit lyrics trigger a cognitive bias in the brains of autists on this board on subjects such like sex, being agressive on the street and not being a social akward moron

David Gonzalez
David Gonzalez

Gummo bangs but I consistently have problems listening to retards scream hood shit. I'd be 100% about it if listening to it didn't make me feel retarded (and I don't mean embarrassed, I mean literally retarded)

Alexander Parker
Alexander Parker

listen to more music like this and youll stop feeling that way

Eli Brooks
Eli Brooks

he's literally just some kid who decided to start yelling and thought "LMAO MY NAME SHOULD BE 6IX 9INE, KINDA LIKE THAT SEX THING 69"
Then he tattooed a bunch of 69's all over himself for presentation and got le meme hair hair and teeth.
I mean it worked. Says more about hiphop today than him

Dominic Edwards
Dominic Edwards

ok grandpa

Lucas Powell
Lucas Powell

did yall already forget that he fucked a kid?

Jacob Hall
Jacob Hall

why is ANYONE defending this fucking rapist I hate seeing his face on mu!! everyone stop talking about him NOW

Hunter Bailey
Hunter Bailey

Why does anyone over the age of 16 like him? His music is so obviously aimed at the high school demographic and he has sex with 13-year-olds. Assuming that people are not just posting him ironically, a good percentage of this board is either underage or severely stunted.

Anthony Jenkins
Anthony Jenkins

dude just sit on more dicks and youll stop feeling gay

Tyler Bailey
Tyler Bailey

Because they feel intimidated by him also I guess they are envious of him in a twisted way

Jordan Green
Jordan Green

Niggas iffy uh

Christopher Cook
Christopher Cook

t. gramps

Jack Thompson
Jack Thompson

Because they're jealous that a rainbow nigga gets more bitches than them.

Elijah Rogers
Elijah Rogers

SCCCCCCCCCCCUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM GGGGGGAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Kayden Morales
Kayden Morales

I only listen to classical but this guy has straight bangers

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit