Why do turbo-vergins here on Cred Forums hate this guy?

Why do turbo-vergins here on Cred Forums hate this guy?

jealousy
resentment

Because he's a faggot

Also for (yous)

Because his lyrics are tought provoking for turbo-vergins

Basically his lit lyrics trigger a cognitive bias in the brains of autists on this board on subjects such like sex, being agressive on the street and not being a social akward moron

Gummo bangs but I consistently have problems listening to retards scream hood shit. I'd be 100% about it if listening to it didn't make me feel retarded (and I don't mean embarrassed, I mean literally retarded)

listen to more music like this and youll stop feeling that way

he's literally just some kid who decided to start yelling and thought "LMAO MY NAME SHOULD BE 6IX 9INE, KINDA LIKE THAT SEX THING 69"
Then he tattooed a bunch of 69's all over himself for presentation and got le meme hair hair and teeth.
I mean it worked. Says more about hiphop today than him

ok grandpa

did yall already forget that he fucked a kid?

why is ANYONE defending this fucking rapist I hate seeing his face on mu!! everyone stop talking about him NOW

Why does anyone over the age of 16 like him? His music is so obviously aimed at the high school demographic and he has sex with 13-year-olds. Assuming that people are not just posting him ironically, a good percentage of this board is either underage or severely stunted.

>dude just sit on more dicks and youll stop feeling gay

Because they feel intimidated by him also I guess they are envious of him in a twisted way

Niggas iffy uh

t. gramps

Because they're jealous that a rainbow nigga gets more bitches than them.

SCCCCCCCCCCCUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM GGGGGGAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

I only listen to classical but this guy has straight bangers