I played this at a party and got kicked out.

Josiah Mitchell
Josiah Mitchell

Thanks Cred Forums, for telling me this was good you fucks. I was made fun of and people looked at me weird and asked wtf I was playing. I had it blasting, and figured by Sometimes they'd like it but instead nope it was way too loud and distorted and weird.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EvuL5jyCHOw

Ethan Morgan
Ethan Morgan

Loveless is unlistenable garbage.

Jace Taylor
Jace Taylor

S O Y B O Y M U S I C

Nathan Campbell
Nathan Campbell

holy fucking shit dude
you should listen to an album and decide if its good for a party before playing it at one. you deserved to get kicked out

Nicholas Hill
Nicholas Hill

Jesus dude, I mean if it's just a few friends hanging out it's understandable but if it's an actual party...no girl wants to dance to Touched lmao

Wyatt Baker
Wyatt Baker

Please be real

Alexander Turner
Alexander Turner

You literally have Aspergers. Google it
"Not pick up on social cues and may lack inborn social skills, such as being able to read others' body language"

Jace Lewis
Jace Lewis

I got away with Blown a Wish once but it was a hip crowd

Logan Martinez
Logan Martinez

it's not, this is a newfag friendly thread

Parker Taylor
Parker Taylor

If you played slowdive, they would love you. This is your fault, you should have listened.

Ryder Garcia
Ryder Garcia

i once put on "Swans - A Piece of the Sky" from The Seer, then went to the bathroom. when I came back they were listening to lenny kravitz.

youtube.com/watch?v=EvuL5jyCHOw

Luke Gray
Luke Gray

falling for obvious bait

Gavin Nelson
Gavin Nelson

be me
pool party
night arrives everybody sits chatting eating and drinking
classic era rock/pop playlist playing (beatles, bowie, pink floyd, etc)
Wanna put something user? You're quite the music enthusiast
MY TIME TO SHINE
STARSAILOR FULL ALBUM
weird looks
Chad stands and takes care of the playlist again

true story

Easton Hall
Easton Hall

The fact that someone like you got invited to a party in the first place is really hard to believe

Jonathan Richardson
Jonathan Richardson

he was metatrolled
lmao

Brayden Ward
Brayden Ward

I used to get invited to parties too but was doing shit like OP and it ended pretty soon, kek,

Jonathan Smith
Jonathan Smith

This album is a fucking classic, but it's not for the musically immature . You and your friends are young and have really shitty taste in music, so try some Miley Cirus or something.

Cameron Barnes
Cameron Barnes

Should have played more "period" stuff, like Captain Beefheart.

Easton Brooks
Easton Brooks

Miley Cyrus

Jaxon White
Jaxon White

iktf user, i've given up on trying to correct normies' taste

Charles Allen
Charles Allen

I play Death Grips no matter where I am and anyone that doesn't like it gets fucked in half.

Kevin Flores
Kevin Flores

what's the best Cred Forumscore album I can play at parties

Daniel Mitchell
Daniel Mitchell

Is Since I Left You still Cred Forumscore? That would be good. Maybe some LCD Soundsystem too.

Jaxson Edwards
Jaxson Edwards

Well it was my first party (OP here) And I Figured why not give it a shot? Everyone here says its so chill and shit. And we were all high as shit but unforunately it was just too noisy. Feelsbadman

Slowdive was probably a better idea

Nathaniel Bailey
Nathaniel Bailey

Go to a dance party
People involved in the music scene in my city, they have at least a modicum of taste
doing a rough rotation of tracks
play some talking heads (Moonrocks)
get about halfway in some fag changes it
put on a different track at some point later in the night, I think Do Like You by Stevie Wonder
Same fag shuts it off halfway through
Fucking call the guy out on it
It's his house
he kicks me out because I called him a cunt and he used it as an excuse to go full SJW on me
Thankfully the guy I knew that lived there (couldn't find him before I got forced out) apologized to me the next day and said no one likes that guy, good to know tards like him don't run the world.

Nathan Torres
Nathan Torres

What song

Camden Rodriguez
Camden Rodriguez

Lads, genuine question, is Soon good party material if you're in with the right crowd? It's got those Baggy drums that make it danceable.

Josiah Watson
Josiah Watson

Maybe if everyone is on heroin or DXM.

Or just play When You Sleep

Jaxson Murphy
Jaxson Murphy

Lads, genuine question, is Soon good party material if you're in with the right crowd? It's got those Baggy drums that make it danceable.
Plays Soon at party
Track starts, kick drum is bumping with a nice rhythm guitar track
People start nodding their heads, some start dancing
Song transitions to verse, huge distorted guitar overpowers song, Kevin starts singing
People stop and stare at each other in confusion. 2 girls can be seen consoling crying friend who won't stop screaming "Make it stop!"

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit