Hey I have this music themed survey that I need filled out for class, if you could fill this out that would be great...

Hey I have this music themed survey that I need filled out for class, if you could fill this out that would be great, it would only take a minute. docs.google.com/forms/d/1GKM4x7ZAUACj11sD56n83mZjsYSQwHqM1GDQjpcOy0E/edit

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScLkDSCwy8Lx5gFr5KlssIIl7cxMjMPcHKJjru_qevJYVGDYA/viewform
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScLkDSCwy8Lx5gFr5KlssIIl7cxMjMPcHKJjru_qevJYVGDYA/viewform?usp=sf_link
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfNqIVbat-zvYTPH4A6cgd4DS-2JcGFl3dWEX-Jrn7mtkSQXg/viewform?usp=sf_link
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>You need the owner's permission
You fucking sent the edit link not the answer link you dipshit

Try this.
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScLkDSCwy8Lx5gFr5KlssIIl7cxMjMPcHKJjru_qevJYVGDYA/viewform

Nope, you're a failure. Google forms is about the easiest fucking thing in the world to use and you can't do it.

nice one you fucking dolt

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScLkDSCwy8Lx5gFr5KlssIIl7cxMjMPcHKJjru_qevJYVGDYA/viewform?usp=sf_link

>78201918
This doesnt work either. Congrats.

God damnit user just give up.

OP, please

Hey, don't be mean to him!

This is just getting sad

Jesus wept man

Ok, this should do it.

seriously? its really not that difficult to post a link my dude

Good luck getting detention.

or suspended if you're in college

I dont have to present it I just have to graph the data

Hey guys, can you answer my form?

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfNqIVbat-zvYTPH4A6cgd4DS-2JcGFl3dWEX-Jrn7mtkSQXg/viewform?usp=sf_link

I think it’s fair to say there’s a general consensus.

I think I made a survey of this caliber once in middle school

>check back
>17 replies

You guys are okay