Eternal /FIFA/ Thread

TOTW edition

Other urls found in this thread:

futhead.com/news/fifa-18/1590/fut-18-marquee-matchups-predictions-20-february/
sportbible.com/football/news-gaming-how-you-can-earn-15-per-hour-by-just-playing-fifa-20180214
discord.gg/C6S2s
discord.gg/t4XbXfD
futbin.com/18/tactics-builder/
youtube.com/watch?v=ny62M_TxISo
discord.gg/5KK56RZ]
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

first for pro clubs

I'm tired of SB its so FUCKING DULL

>he pauses at the start of every game to swap formation
>he tries to fit as many leagues in his squad as possible instead of choosing the league he follows closest and getting the players he rates irl
>he has a bronze bench
>he plays World League every weekend
>he thinks players like bakayoko and jesus are op
>he parks the bus from minute 1
>he spends real money on points
>he plays every squad battle instead of just stopping at gold 2
>he thinks every win he gets is him being elite then cries about scripting at every opportunity
>he thinks custom tactics and player instructions do something.

the absolute state of this game

>destiny 2
huh
I got the game in my Xbox HDD but almost never play it

how does Courtois perform for you lads?
had Begovic before and he actually made way more saves (his saves with feet trait really helped)
Courtois punches less and his long throw is nice, but other than that, i'm not convinced yet

>play 2 drafts this morning
>win first one, pull Thiago in my packs
>lose second one in 3rd round, pull Veratti in my packs

Not bad tbqh. Hopefully this pack luck lasts until 6pm and i finally get something good in my rewards

What to change? I hate David Luiz, sniping rijkaard and resell when i have the coins for prime Ferdinand?

What do you think about my IF investions? Jesus, salah and son? Because of incoming rati g refresh

And here my bench...

When is this shit game free in EA Access?

Here my squad.

Thanks for reminding me why I stopped buying FIFA

I guess its because you suck.

No it's because of cancer teams like yours and cancer players like you

Poorfag detected who is too stupid for coin management.

>this entire post
Yikes

Whine more about cancer teams and players while you keep being full of shit.

Should i get Neuer?

Currently using Fahrman but he's useless at saving any type of long range shot

Fährmann best gk in Fifa 18 with toty De Gea. I guess you just had bad luck.

Try and make sense next time you reply to me, retard.

What players can I buy for 75k and make a profit?

futhead.com/news/fifa-18/1590/fut-18-marquee-matchups-predictions-20-february/

So I just pulled untradeable Pogba from a gold upgrade. To get him to full chem, I need either Martial, Alexis Sanchez, or Henry as LF. Henry seems the obvious choice, but I would have to sell Bergkampf and downgrade to Kluivert to be able to afford him. Is he worth it? If not, who's better, Martial or Sanchez?

Henry/Kluivert is obviously better than Sanchez or Martial/Bergkamp

If sanchez gets just 1 totw his otw will go up to 92 rated lad, get that.

Don't get it, I just won div 1 in FUT on my first attempt. It's like everyone has gone full retard post patch. Literally went from division 10 to the division 1 title all in consecutive seasons losing a grand total of 3 games in all.

I don't know man, he's just perfect for me. Tall and strong and yet somewhat agile and very good on the ball. Can also pass perfectly. Finishing inside the box is ridicoulous, and he has awesome finesse long shots. He like a bulkier, stronger Del Piero. For my playstyle he's absoluetely perfect so I really don't want to lose him.

No one good plays seasons anymore

sportbible.com/football/news-gaming-how-you-can-earn-15-per-hour-by-just-playing-fifa-20180214

Seems like a career with longevity, maybe its time to quit the neet lifestyle and reach for that clock in card user.

>tfw fifa nerds get paid more than me, a welder for rolls royce.

>Haven't played in about a week
>Not missing it

I think I'm done, lads.

Fahrmann is ok, low positioning and overall means he'll get beat by long shots more though in my experience
I've had Neuer, Handanovic and shitters. Handanovic is amazing at saving headers for some reason, same as anyone against Jesus low-drivens
Neuer was good but was 200k at the time I had him, not worth the coin sink and will only frustrate you more when you get beaten by a Willian weak foot shot across goal
Best GK I've played against was 92 Schmeichel, I take a lot of finesses from outside the box and he caught all of them, including shots that go in 90% of the time against DdG and Courtois

GKs are so random you should just get one that's >85 overall and

Eh whats even the point anymore

It seems that way. Draft unironically has tougher games right now than division 1. Hate the WL but I may have to play it this weekend.

>might have to play WL
Don't do that to yourself

>tfw forced to play WL because of dedicated servers

i wish seasons and draft weren't P2P, too many people with shite internet play this game.

>still playing this shit
the state of you nerds
17 was the final straw

the absolute state of your country

why do people even rate FIFA's garbage online modes?

the state of your '''men''

yes, life is very rough here

>bringing your cuckold fetish into a video game thread

>IF Vertonghen has +33 in game stats over his base card
>+0 to agility, balance and dribbling
>no +3s
>+2 to free kick accuracy
>+1 to penalties
what's the point

So, chelsea and besiktas non rares are the safest bet?

With 75k you should just get the 3 cheapest players from each club in every predicted game, man city players are also probably gonna rise tomorrow if aguero gets potm. Might be wise to pick up an 81 rated Callum Wilson for 29k though just incase he gets it.

I've been thinking of getting 81 callum anyway, is 84 rated worth the extra coins or not?

Not if he gets potm and one of his informs is required, will more than likely go to over 200k if kanes was anything to go by (87 inform was about 80k before the sbc and went up to 500k in the last days of it)

how long before EA caves in to feminist pressure and puts female footballers in ultimate team?

lads.
how do I make decent money.
I have coin boosters (you know, this 1k every game for 15 games shit).
What should I do to make as much coins as possible? I heard squad builders are quite profitable

why do you care

He's scared to come out as tranny to his family so wants to rp through feefa.

Look for a player who is important for rare gold set sbcs, premium player set sbcs n stuff... Snipe this fucker and resell on the weekend. Enjoy your profit.

shills came out the woodwork very quickly

>Clucas scores a brace against Arsenal while working his ass off when not on the ball from start to finish
>no inform
>Some Turk scores a brace against proper shittiers like Benevento
>6 plus Inform rating
biased af

t. Bernardette

That Lecomte looks tasty. He also has the saves with feet trait.

Rate my hybrid squad

>skipping none of the replays to force your opponent to quit

Is there a more based tactic

Yeh... jew goaling it every single time

scoring a goal then passing it around your own half
it dont work anymore since your players turn to retards and misplace passes for no reason eventually, but before fifa 16 it was a viable tactic

Buy cheap non rare gold players that you think will be in a marquee matchup sbc (eg. chelsea vs man united or man city vs arsenal) and when the marquee matchups are up sell them for much more (around 4,500). I did this for juve vs torino and went from 15k to 75k in an hour.

I like online single matches, no real punishment for losing, no reason to rage quit. It's good for practice too, which I really need right now because I cannot time my tackles at all.

shit, didn't mean to reply to him, oh well.

>lost 5 daily knockout tournament finals in a row by one goal

How do I end this curse

Who would you play as the RF in a 4321?

beradi, best shooting, best passing, best physicals.

Yarmolenko.

>got home from work
>havent played fifa in a while
>decide to play online seasons
>match up with a retarded Mexican
>he keeps pausing, screeching and delaying play
>draw 1-1
>kept yelling nigger shit
>retarded Mexican kept sending messages in spanish til I blocked him
Mexican players need to go back

Stop playing online for a while. Play career mode, dont get mad over a video game and just relax.

Use the auto qualify on the website

Gotta agree with you. EA is straight up milking their audience while at the same time pushing an (((agenda))).
>Only black players are good
>Alex Hunter the perfect (((prodigy)))

That cheeky git Ronaldo, is hiding in my WL rewards.

>Daily knockout tournament

>Meet elite player with red monthly cards

>1-1 in ET

>get a contra attack 1 on 1 with keeper in 105’ minute

>suddenly: connection lost

>have to replay the game

Fuck this shitty fucking game if EA spent as much time fixing the game as they do with their fucking fifa points it might actually be playable

How hard is it to give him the loss if he disconnects the game?

No wonder he had monthly rewards

Join the discord lads discord.gg/C6S2s

if you get a lost connection in DKT you can use the auto qualifier tool laddy

Could i pull my ethernet out and auto qualify?

you could or you could just use the tool and they'll probably auto qualify you anyway because they don't even check

if you have a positive record (more wins than losses) you can use it once a month to auto qualify

Hey lads need some opinions, gonna need to leddit space to get my point across better too.
is 84 IF Wilson good?

Best RW in the prem? (including IFS and no informs)

Best CBs in the prem? (including IFS)

Is it worth getting Van dike one to watch?

Best LB in the prem?

Is Arnautovic IF a good CM?

Do manager cards do shit?

Salah for rf and mustaffi for cb both IF2

Yes
IF/SIF Lozano
Bailly
No
Luke Shaw
No
Give +1 chemistry to players with the same league and nationality

Best rws in the prem are 89 Salah and 86 Sterling or 86 Mane, nif is Sterling.

Best cbs are Azpilacueta 86, Luiz, Alderwiereld and Bailly.

Best lbs are Alonso 84 and Young 84.

Managers add chemistry to players, I got Naingollan into a Premier league team on 10 chemistry by putting a Belgian manager in my team. They also increase the value of contracts when you apply them by up to 50% depending on how many are in your club.

Can't help you with the other questions senpai

Larsson, Rijkaard and Desailly prime SBC's are out
>tfw still no prime Litmanen

Honestly fuck this game. So much bullshit with passes not going where i fucking play them (sometimes in the complete opposite direction). Nearly all shots through on goal hitting the post or crossbar and players just stood like statues when a pass is played to them. Fuck this im going back to monster hunter world.
Peace out /fifa/

w-whats nguo'i xem?

I'm assuming it means people watching in gook speak.

>ngu oixem
Fucking hell, that language looks like garbage. Literally just smash your head on the keyboard lad cong hhaod xa hoiu chuiu nghiaf veitita xiom ngaiuu xin

>play draft
>get absolutely thrashed
>score the scrubbiest goal ever where about 3 of his players bounce it into the net

I'm shite lads

4-3-3 (4) feels so >exposable without any attacking benefit with everyone being so far apart

got bored and sold all my players so now have 700k and a cheap prem sweat squad + untradeable neymar

was thinking about buying one marquee player to build around like BALE but i dunno

Serie B is a goldmine for aesthetic kits and badges

they look like unlicensed pes items. I prefer the scandi ones with 20 sponsors, also the polish and turkish items are big money

>not using the kit of your local club so everyone knows you aren't a plastic who supports oil clubs

c'mon lads

4-4-2 is still the best formation

Anyone used SBC Giovinco?

Considering upgrading for pic related (my fun offline squad) - this is how it looks in game, I shit about with positions to get everyone on full chem

Yes but he's not as magic as some people pretend

IF Willian for IFs, normal Willian otherwise

Bailly and Van Dijk

no

2if young

yes, very good

Get enough random managers that you get the 150% boost on applying contracts. e.g. 28 contract card gets applied as 42 contracts. After that they can give a +1 chemistry bonus to any play with the same league or nation as the manager

IF Alessandrini or Alex Sandro?

what hahahahahaha both are complete opposite positions you failed border jumper

thoughts?

Ousmanne higher than I thought, I rarely see him
Youtube sensation Alessandrini is the French RW/RF

Sane is real fucking good. He's like a non-manlet turbo-Hazard

alessandrini is up there on this, he's the number 1 most used in form by a country mile

think dembele is so high from early in the game and the fact he's cheap

is the cristiano SBC worth doing or does the composure ruin it? card looks absolutely mad

Should i play 2IF Ozil RM or RF?

Imagine spending ÂŁ50 on a game about creating your fantasy football team and choosing Bakayoko as your main man

left back in the changing rooms

this is the point in the game cycle i'm done with ultimate team. special cards get too good it's boring

Im on a massive losing streak..what the fuck is going on

ur shit ?

sell TOTGS Kimmich now wait for the upgrade?

yes hes good with hunter online.

just run in a straight line at people and they panic

I was doing great yesterday, but now I just can`t find the space, really putting me off this meme game tbqh

game got worst. Upgrade is more like a downgrade.

who's more essential I mean I can only afford one

is this game even worth playing anymore?
last time i played weekend league fully was 4 weeks ago (gold1) i have a squad which is worth 150k and i only face ppl with full Icons/Premier cucks
I mean i win against them most of the time but still they play so horrible and i have to try so hard to win its just not funny anymore

It could be worse, I don't know what everyone is making a fuss over, the game plays the same. Maybe it's a marketing campaign to bring hype. Hopefully they save themselves with the WC mode. Yes, the mechanics have been tampered and they do pander to casuals but we still have a very decent arena style skill based game. There hasn't been a game released this year that's drawn me away apart from zodiac age and that's a port.

>Daily knockout
>In the final again
>90+3 minute
>4-4
>My fucking ethernet connection goes down for the first time ever
>Lose the game and have to start over

I swear to god I am still up now at 5AM been trying to qualify and lost 3 finals in a row again

fuck me fuck me this game is killing me

I legit can't sleep because im so fucking angry my only hope is to qualify on this next attempt

the absolute state of you, use the auto tool

update

was up 2-0 in semi final and connection fucked up again

no idea why it's doing this

EA gave me 3-0 loss lmao, why not let me replay the game if I'm in the lead ffs?

At least now i'm out of attempts i can shut down my PS and try to sleep

Think I've found the problem lad, you have paki internet. Sort it out

This game is so horrible. Sucks the little joy I have out of me

Gonna sell my team and give the coins to someone

Used Smolov in my team tonight for the daily objective. Didn't realize his shot was so good.

I hope everyone who said aguero won't be potm are preparing their apologies for me right now.

give em to me m8

Gonna see out these last 2 weeks for monthlies but after that I think I'm done with fifa until the WC mode. Just not worth the stress for a couple of mega packs and 45k coins, because at this point any improvements to be made to my team would cost millions

What a fucking weak mindset.

>o-o-one more weekend and I'm g-g-going to quit

LMAO

You should just kill yourself now if you think playing a video game is stressful, fuck knows how you're going to cope when you have to move out of mummy's house and have to start paying bills. Do you even have a job? Are you actually looking for one if you don't or are you the type that blames foreigners because you're unemployable?

You have no clue what actual stress feels like.

Pathetic.

shut up nerd

>getting mardy at a computer game
>calling others nerds

Looks like I touched a nerve

Have any of you guys tried IF Lecomte? Was thinking of getting him after some awful mistakes from Lopes

Packed 85 Telles on Wednesday and was thinking about using him as a midfield sub like Meunier or Kimmich, anyone tried him yet?

it's not stressful but is getting stale
what's the best 80K player?
what's up with the Moy meme I have seen him quite a lot is he good?

had no idea the dancing bird celebration triggers people so much

really? it's even more obnoxious than the dab

More obnoxious than this celebration?

i find the dab way more antagonistic whereas the dancing bird is just a laff

i was wondering why people kept shushing me every time i did it kek

Allan or IF Di Maria

IMO it's between shush run to the halfway line dabbing and arm swinging walk to the camera. It depends on the player, dab with Messi or Pirlo and run around when a defender scores.

>tfw know how to do every celebration but can't do any skills

i have invested my time poorly

There are only a few skill moves that are useful anyway, and they're all relatively easy to do.

Heart shape celebration
This annoys me for some reason

Suggestions for upgrades?

Balotelli is amazing in this formation btw

Just to add I've started doing the SBC giovinco but I can't be bothered to finish cause his regular card feels really good

This is my team now, I have 800k coins left. Who do I buy/replace?

Prime MVB for Immobile

Sell everyone and just use players from your favourite team + icons you liked as a kid

442, 442 (2), 4411 or 41212 (2)?

lol at those POTM Aguero requirements. Biggest rip-off ever

is that zanetti good?

GOAT crosser, Great passer, GOAT defender on the ground. One of those players that's at the right place at the right time.

But he's pretty shit at shooting on goal and winning anything to do with aerial duels.

I know wtf I invested so hard but who is going to pay more than 2 mil for that so gutted

I would have liked Callum Wilson, but a card nobody will use is a good result as well.

I'm going to pick up now that aguero is off limits for all but twenty people

You can start to improve your team by not posting it in every thread.

Going to London in July what to expect lads? Got a hotel in Peckham

4-4-2 for sure. So effective

Why?

Peckham is the south Chicago of England. Don't hang around at night. Last summer the weather was very nice though and there will probably be a big world cup screen somewhere

Is fucking EA. Pretty obvious they
would ask for the IF

Rate my hybrid. On the left is how my team lines up at the start for chem purposes. On the right is what it looks like after half time.

>the state of this youtube team

How the fuck do i make this fit a 4 at the back formation? I want 442 or 41212.
This 3421 formation was working so well at the start because i had so many options in midfield but now ive hit a wall and on a losing streak like no other

I've always wanted to go to London and Peckham is the cheapest area
Figured

something like this?
same money at ps4, much cheaper on xbone, lot higher price on pc

switch wilson and zaha to full chem on lingard my bad, sandro on 7 chem is better than any non icon or use if alonso or young

RELEASE THE KAKA CARD ALREADY

rare players pack, store crashes. this week is going to be crazy for the market

>free ultimate pack
wew

Who let the dogs out sbc seems difficult. These flash sbcs are difficult to fit in when it's still work hours here in Burgerland.

I did it quite fast just because I had exactly 1 lillie and 2 huddersfield players in my club. If I didn't, I wouldn't bother doing it

Can anyone help me improving my team?

what are the most likely games for marquee matchups?

IF Ozil for Bale

MOTM Vazquez and Cech in the free ultimate pack. Not great but could have been worse tbf.

Are these discount packs worth it?

buying packs with coins is never worth it

when will you learn steven

Griezmann, IF Moses and Khazri

NO the pack weight is dead in the water because they are being opened en masse, the best thing is to pick up cheapo players

Anyone use the 433(4) in WL? Wondering if it’s too attacking. This will be my team.

I bought 4 Rare mega packs and got Alaba and Benzema so I should break even with all the other stuff, but I wouldn't suggest doing it unless you don't mind losing the coins

Would Dybala work as a CM in 4-3-2-1?

I don't want my striker to be such a manlet

Got untradeable vertonghen in the SBC

shame he's not even that good. probably use him in my prem sweat squad though

got the 82 brazilian CB in my first then zielinski
might dump the brazilian and IF kessie in a tradeable one
I can't believe how many Serie A high rated golds and IFs I have packed in this fifa. Is so fucking weird, from other leagues I just get shit

did it a second one and got carvalho. probably dump him into the tradeable version as i've got untradeable manu garcia from last time

>put 11 rares into the gold plus upgrade when you only need 5

fuck i should have read it first instead of just assuming ea's jewry

update, got lejeune tradeable

JUST
I'll probably get fucked too. Just missing 5 83s for now

>pogba down 100k from a couple weeks ago

welcome to the team

Wew lads the store glitched for me just now. Bought 3 100k packs that had the jumbo rare players for free and it gave me 6 free packs instead of 3. Basically got every shit gold rare player now.

>Moses
at least I'm making my coins back. Was a fun run tho
shit, high rated cards are tanking hard. 96 CR7 is 3.1 mill and the 95 is at 2.7, the 95 was like 3.2 a couple of days ago

maybe is the 2 for 1

It was but it gave me 3 for 1 instead.

Lids... Costa or Gomez for LF?

And who for CM? Or do I drop Dybala in the CM (would be act like a CAM?) and put Lewa in at ST?

IF insigne
Naingollan

...lost 150k+ coins, three IF and have Bernadeschi to show for it FUCK should have known to stay away man fuck china

Might as well do one more, you'll get Ronaldo m8

guess what, they'll all play exactly the same lad

change to 433 for full chem and move Marchisio below Dybala and get a Serie A CM and LW. IF Perisic would be good.

who buys packs, honestly, I demand an answer for this stupidity

Children, Youtubers and Canadians

Ultimate squad battles are fucking ridiculous. How the fuck can their cunting bakayoko catch up with Rashford? All my fucking players feel bronze

ultimate puts every stat at 99

Just woke up and EA gifted me an ultimate pack and some 2 player pack. Everyone get this?

Lunar new year, you'll get a message about it too

>all those ultimate packs going out
Crashing this market

>mustafi for like the 20th time in the China packs
Zzzzzzzz

>have a multimillion coin team
>four prime icons, TOTY Modric, elite informs
>pack fuck all in the free ultimate pack
>pack fuck all in the TOTW SBCs
>play two games of fut champs
>lose both in ET to shit teams
>genuinely can't be fucked to keep playing

EA really don't give a shit about this game do they

Start bronze benching lad. Your players will play better

They're untradeable

discord.gg/t4XbXfD
Join the Cred Forums soccer & football server (:
discord.gg/t4XbXfD

>have a multimillion coin team
>lose both in ET to shit teams
lol you deserve it, cunt.

for some reason the icon sides are always easier for me to beat than the ""b"""pl sides with 5 players on basic chem styles

already have 3 bronze mugs on the bench, doesnt help shit

rude

yep but that shouldn't be the case

Played a bit more and I'm 2-4 now, going back to fortnite fuck this

>those tackles where bailly sweeps up your whole player with the ball
>never called as a foul

cheers brah, went with Khedira to get Boateng on full chem cause I'm an autist

Miranda was so shit for me, why him?

Not him but Miranda has always been great for me every fifa

He was already in my club untradeable so why not. I might go at some point
Handanovic -> Fahrman
Miranda ->Chiellini
Khedira -> SIF Pjanic

>it's a predetermined loss squad battle episode

I’m new to fifa and I don’t follow football in real life, any tips?

>it's a 'person claims EA is against them and the game is corrupt for them' episode.

I've learned to beat the AI when this shit happens. You have to play slow/back and never go for physical contact. You won't score 4+ goals but you can easily get 3.

The matchmaking in this game is fucking garbage. 3 weeks in a row where I've played against the same person multiple times. Nothing is more infuriating than players passing the ball with their opposite foot though

>Play FIFA career mode for years
>Online game mode comes out
>Ignore it for years
>Eventually decide to give it a go
>It's predictably dull and shit
>Stat game, take maximum time to do everything.
>When game starts, pause constantly
>When forced to play, pass among the back 4 and keeper
>Always make 3 subs, always take max amount of time
>Other players get angry and send me angry abusive messages
>This makes me even happier and I get even more satisfaction from my work

>making a credit card team rage quit at half time
Only satisfying feeling left in playing FUT. If you can't score against me with a 96 rated striker you probably suck a lot.

I suggest reporting them as pedophiles for maximum satisfaction. Eaids has to lose their time investigating, and thus money.

>tfw packed baby zanetti from the free ultimate pack

I wonder if there is a reason for that, have fuck all coins and have played like 2 games all week

What is the point of bronze benching?

lowers your team's overall rating, supposedly improving matchmaking

wait, so people did the christmas challenge for pirlo and didn't do the end of an era sbc?

I’ve explained in previous threads. I assumed it was going to be expensive as fuck so didn’t even bother looking at it. I’m rite miffed it only cost 30k

M8 futbin exists

I know. As I say, I literally didn't think it would even be worth looking at. I saw Pirlo's prime Icon SBC and figured it'd be at least 700k.

Really hoping they re-release it later in the year.

>do the untradeable TOTW SBC
>see Portugal flag
>"omfg Godnaldo"
>it's William Carvahlo
I hate this bullshit

I swear the AI fucks with your controls when it wants to you to lose.

>hold one direction; pass or dribble goes the other way, conveniently straight to the AI
>play short pass
>plays a through ball
>stops auto-switching on crosses

The amount of times SBC Giovinco saves me is crazy. I recommend him to anyone who needs a quality impact sub. The 90 composure puts him ahead of all the other turbo manlets

Do you pretty much break even doing it?

Its either in your head or an actual thing but putting low rated bronzes on the bench lowers your teams level and stops the computer handicapping your team when matched with a lower team. Basically your passes go where you actually play them and your players act like their card stats and not a bunch of shitty Vanarama league players.

Ive done it before and noticed a massive improvment but then ive also had games where my passes just go where i didnt put them and my players cant even beat the keeper one on one. So like I said could be in my head or it actullay works most of the time

I think the game is just programmed like a spastic

r8 my team lads

shit.

next post pls.

omg the virulent strain of aids in this game is incurable man 3-0 turns into 4-4 every other game and i lose in the 90th wtf this is most evil company in the world type shit

My Dominoes delivery guy was black today

>2 million coin untradeable

Hope you're happy with him lad

>2018
>playing with dominoes

How much does your mum weigh?

>pizza at 2pm

fat cunt

I didn't order pizza

The player of the month sbc requirements have put me off buying the next game totally desu.

The business model of fut has become more about exploiting people with ocd than making a team with your favourite players and that being it. Colourful cards have become a way of bleeding idiots dry and it isn't going to go away. Even with multi million coin teams the gameplay will switch from what seems crisp and intuitive to sluggish and unresponsive from game to game so they can fit in animations and a sense of excitement and offline that's good in a lot of games but as a game where online is the only source of longevity this isn't acceptable.

It's not even hard to fix, have tournaments that run in the week which reward unique players
Trade in a team of those unique players to get upgraded versions/different unique players

You can still pay2win because you can use whatever team you like in the tourneys, maybe have entry fees for some of them or min. overalls
Can even keep FUT champs the way it is but it'll be a mode just for pros and tryhards rather than everyone

everything you both said combined with the fact that a 68-rated, 55-chemistry team can cause you 1000% more trouble than an 86-rated, 100-chemistry team is beyond absurd. this isn't a game, all of it is gambling.

you control 49% of your players/team, but the house will always win in the long run. i'm not buying this ever again, i'm going back to purely FM from here on out.

>lose two squad battles due to being a retard
>ptb and counterattack in the next one against 88 rated 100 chem team
>0-0 til 90th minute
>AI Iker Casillas parries my header into his own net
>even confuses the ai commentary which thinks he saved it even though score reads 1-0 to me

these would be the biggest sweatfests ever

That's down to the gameplay, if you can win a DKT you could win these
Any div 4+ player should breeze through DKTs

Last FIFA I played FUT seriously in was '15 and I thought they had way too many special cards, compared to now that was clearly nothing.

Salah has like 6 special color cards and part of me thinks that it's just pandering to the Arab market.

My fave is when your player chooses to pass with their weak foot or how goal kicks always end up to your opponent. Those are the clearest indicators that it's time for you to lose.

For me, the game usually bullshits me at night, I guess EA is telling me to turn off the game before I go to sleep.

There's a bit of a trade off in that it's easier to make coins with all these SBCs without needing to be an autistic wannabe wall street trader.

I've made about 1.5m coins this year pretty much exclusively playing squad battles and just putting players up for bidding. My pack luck hasn't been anything special either.

In previous Fifa's, aside from 17 when I packed Ronaldo and sold him, I'd end up with a team of low 80s and that'd be the limit to for me.

All that said: the game is still shit and it's not worth playing with any team

Is Bakayoko really that good or just a meme? This guy seems to have some odd choices for that expensive of a team

Reddit

spacing

Bakayoko has a big player model and is fast and strong, he's ideal for a defensive mid but there are better options when your team gets as good as that

are the fucking servers down?

ederson or begovic
what chem style?

Chem styles on keepers do absolutely nothing, so pick whatever placebo suits you.

>every other team I meet in WL now has both bale and ronaldo
>IF lozano on at half time

when's the ratings update lads?

no pulls, only spend > : D

>0-0 80th minute
>his Walcott gets in behind
>squares it to prime Larsson through my defender's foot
>lloris saves the shot and it bounces off a different defender to an unmarked aubameyang for a free header
Why not just give me the 1-0 loss as soon as I load up the game, why put me through 80 minutes of a David de Gea highlight reel beforehand?

y u mad tho??

Current sbc is way too expensive for the reward

i made 30k selling 5 silver Tijuana players.

2ez.

>he didn't stack chihuahuas

gg wp

>failing for the SBCjew

open a SBCreward pack

>TOTW
>ARGENTINA
>LB

FUCK

Help me w/ custom tactics, lads, bonus points for instructions
futbin.com/18/tactics-builder/

stock up on 86 rated IF Parejo or nah?

I'm disappointed in you for using this boring team, set strikers to get in behind and everyone else to stay back, hope that Begovic bails you out 15 times a game

>do rare mega pack sbc
>thin pack

>I'm disappointed in you
Sorry, dad

lmao should've dumped them in the untradeable IF SBC, at least then you're guaranteed an IF.

Expect better from you

For what purpose?

In case there's a SBC for turtles?

true.

he's just a cheap, high rated IF in a big league. good for SBC shit

Stock up on IF Moses, he'll shoot up once he's out of packs
4*/4* with technical dribbler, near enough max speed with Shadow, good strength and great stamina with passable shooting too

Just be yourself x

second worst post type

Yeh fuck this game. Why the fuck would i want to do a through ball back to my midfield when ozil is making a run?

Only just started playing online after playing offline only since the start. In division 6 with only one defeat, am I due to lose 5+ games on the bounce? That's how it used to work on older fifas.

Before Div4 it's plebs all the way down, 3/4 you'll start to contract the aids cancer after that it's always the weekend

Sounds like it was doing you a favour

really wish some kind of tragedy would befall ea

>every game has to be 5-4
>every goal has to be a long shot
>players artificially slowed down in defensive situations
>players moving out of the way to accommodate opposition passes

nice game

Why doesn't he just play seasons?

bitch i might do already

I was making a joke about the webm

oh sorry lad

>play a game of weekend league
>feels like shit
>feels like opponent's players are constantly in the passing lanes, even the ones he isn't controlling
>lose 2-0 to 3 shots on target
>check stats after the match
>martial has 6 interceptions
>nainggolan has 6 interceptions
>bakayoko and griezmann have 5 each
>azpilicueta won 3 headers against Kane
>my top player got 3 interceptions, nobody else got more than 1
This doesn't help my autism to get better, martial's defending stats are terrible why is he perfectly marking my winger?

Squad Battles is literal fucking aids

I only read excuses from trashies here. Why dont pros have these probs? Because you suck.

Let's see how the pros feel when the esports side takes off properly and they start losing tournament money due to EAids on the regular

usain bolt would still beat 99.99% of people in a footrace even if his side of the track had hurdles on it

in the barcelona event there was so much aids. there's lots of videos of it and pros went out in the early rounds because of them ie penalties not given, keepers getting out of the way for a goal, kick off aids, referees blowing time in the box etc. the runner up couldnt even play on their platform because psn was down so they had a double xbox final and broken new ground in the transmission of aids. probably a good thing because he looked like autism personified. that's probably why recently past winners who were big names have stopped playing altogether. maybe pes will take notice and pump money into their game with the forthcoming reconquista of the japanese gaming industry.

why would you go to peckham lmao

No idea what I want to upgrade. Might just HODL until TOTS and just buy some Pro League / Eredivisie / Liga NOS hybrid like I always do.

if you can get SBC Hamsik then get it and drop Brozovic, Rodriguez, Bonucci. And get IF LB from Napoli. Then you can complete it with a Serie A defense or some other league.

Isn't Icardi always trash?

Got Schmelzer at LB but he's red carded atm, anyone improvements you can see that don't cost bare?

Shushing/hand cupped to ear is the ultimate celebration for those injury time winners, other than that it's the celebration where you just flop like a dead fish

>he plays 1-2s with his three pacey forwards to try and get through for a low driven
>he only uses second man press and desperately covers passing lanes with a pacey CDM
>he takes all his free kicks indirect
>he never crosses the ball and holds L2 to try and do something cool
>he never shoots from outside of the box
>he never tries to score a good looking free kick
>he wonders why he doesn't enjoy the game as much as he used to

DELETE THIS

Honestly though I just dont have the confidence to bang it in from outside the box with Erikson anymore, him and Wilson are just doing the crossbar challenge most of the time. Even Son is starting to fuck up a lot of easy shots

Post vids i wanna watch

Idk why people pretend he is good,he is awful

Just got to go for it, defenders and GKs are so retarded that it's always more successful than you think

>running to the camera after a goal with Kane to force the opponent to look at his disgusting face
Is there any player with a more unsettling model in game? Salah maybe? Jesus?

Agueros head is about 25% bigger than it should be

rate it la

>4-3 up in the 85th minute
>he scores a finesse shot with 3 defenders infront of him
>90th minute
>my player passes the ball all the way down the pitch instead of where i wanted it to go
>his striker intercepts and for some reason my back line just moves out of position to let him through
>5-4 to him

Nah im done with this game

Is there one B2B midfielder better than modric?

I stacked up on his 84 when he was 24k when he was in packs and sold them for 42k . Do it lad.

Need 7 wins from 14 to get my first ever gold 1 finish in the WL. Wish me luck lads.

when did he hit that 42k?

good luck user

Bought a ps4

Should I get this stupid game again

no, stay the fuck away from this franchise until EA *actually* finally sorts their shit out.

WHY ARE YOU THEEEEEEEERE

You know they won't though.

>have to buy a game again because its on another platform

just buy it preowned, that way you're not giving ea any more money

that's the point. never buy FIFA again.

Fucking EA kikes need to put more Albirex Niigata players in packs, there's not enough on the market to be able to complete the sbc.

but that's objectively wrong.

you just need to open more packs :^)

the more expensive a player becomes in the market the rarer they are in packs, at least it seems that way for bronze/silver players

When do the Chinky SBCs end?

Yeah, but even for silly money they're not being listed. As it is, it's impossible to complete.

DON'T YOU BREAK MY FADED HEAAARTTTT

Following his game winner today, gib IF Mario Gomez plz

leroy sane for bruma

praying for more Batshuayi goals.

have 3 OTWs that i packed from the Winter OTW SBC Promos and i don't wont to sell them for only 100k apiece

He's due a hat trick with the form he's in

they need to swap silver 2 and silver 3 rewards tbqh

now i have four, snagged another one for 96k.

Cheeky bit of profit

Ozil is scary, also Musa

>i can afford cristiano ronaldo

this must be my generation's equivalent of home ownership

>don't want to play WL
>don't want to stop either

Courtois

just don't qualify, stop one win short of Silver 2

>Its another WL loss because an Origin notification tabbed me out of the game
My hatred for EA knows no bounds.

Fifa is more addictive than crystal meth

OH SHIIIIIIIIT

do any of you guys get this angry

youtube.com/watch?v=ny62M_TxISo

Yes, but I wouldn't have over that.

nice lad, is he going in your team or are you selling him?

Gonna give him a shot in a theme squad for fun (pic related), see what happens
Only going for like 800k at the moment, which feels undervalue to me

>concede two shots to defenders opening their legs instead of blocking it
>lose on penalties with keeper diving over the ball several times
cool

bonucci scored fellow otw investors

Always dive down right or down left lad

He didn't, goal was denied.

fuck misled by the highlights, his price went up 10k anyway kek

Compare legendary squad battles with ultimate single player seasons

no

Well TOTW 23 is going to be shockingly bad.

just packed Higuain from the flash SBC. nice.

Ruess at cam, Alex Sandro... Could be decent la

IF Son is ridiculous, using the 84 and he can shoot and score from any angle it doesn't make sense
Can't even imagine what the 87 is like

rate my hybrid lads

ur bench is v good

I imagine he would be slightly better.

>OTW cards

Why tho

got them in packs.

WHAT IS THE GOALKEEPER DOING?

MAKE THE FUCKING RUN

>buy 125k with coins 2for1 pack
>matuidi and like five 84 rated players
JUST

>buying packs with coins

*claps violently*

>buying packs

fell for it, was hoping for an icon. I only did it because I have a shit ton of coins

The icon is probably in the next pack

r8 it lads
zero real money spent, too easy to make coins in this game. Still have 2 mill left. Probably use them to make more coins for TOTS.

>zero real money spent

sure

this game was at its most fun in the first two weeks of release, before they made the first patch and sent this whole ship to shit.

Of course they would fucking let me win every fucking game after they've made sure I can't reach Elite. If I lived in Canada EA HQ would have to replace their front windows on a weekly basis.

He's solid. I want to use OTW Batshuayi and SIF Raffael but I can't slot them in the squad

>HT
>zooms in on G. Jesus's stupid face
>shots: 3 goals: 3
good feature

I've got around 1.5 million coins. Do I
a) upgrade Ramos to TOTY Ramos
b) upgrade IF Nainggolan to 86 Gullit
c) upgrade Thiago Silva to any elite icon CB (Desailly, Ferdinand, Maldini)
d) quicksell the lot

genuinely don't know what to do

>genuinely don't know what to do

you identify your weakest area of play, reduce your choices down to that section of play, then re-evaluate so we can help you decide better, let alone you help yourself decide better..

my weakest area of play is having the actual motivation to play this game

a) or c) since defending is a shitshow

Team is good enough. Keep the coins for TOTS or the world cup mode. That's what I'm doing.

same. so choose the choice with the player(s) you want to try the most.

>There are people ITT who still play fifa for ultimate team
How do you do it? I gave it up years ago

>winning 3-1
>60 min.
>he pauses
>everything goes to shit
>lose 4-5
My players stopped moving, I tackle his forward but the ball just rolled back to him. Game decides if you win or lose, such bullshit

>All those coins
>3/4 of your defenders are manlets
Fix your life, and sort their positions out at kick off.

This is my second year playing it. But it will pretty much be my last too. Game is so fucking cancer

while I agree it's the worst part of the team, just because they're fancy cards doesn't mean they're shit m8

true, maybe the best idea

I want to try Gullit but I've heard people complain about his 86 and his 90 is a bit too far out of reach

yes those 3 inches on Benatia compared to Ramos will really help
Also I won't get rid of the god himself Jordi Alba, he has the most games played in my entire club

I will blow my load if World Cup mode is the same as it was in FUT 14. Removing the market improved UT drastically.

Why would any developer think it was a good idea to make players be able to collide with the ref?

Why is Robben so cheap?

not as fast as he used to be, shit stamina, extremely one footed.

with him, you can't get away with what you used to anymore.

>elite 1 squad battles for zabaleta
Yet I'll still do it again next week.

>squad battles

You can just get Bellerabi or Coman and they'll do everything Robben can do with a better weak foot, more pace and more stamina
Robben would probably be a fun card to use if you just wanted to mess around and try and score cut inside long shots but he doesn't fit the meta at all

He's great on squad battles. The AI doesn't seem to account for the cut inside.

shit league

Always more fun to use players in that way
Guarantee the guys who spend 3m on Ronaldinho then just use him to do the same run down wing > driven pass as they did with Martial aren't enjoying themselves

>there are people who unironically play this instead of career mode

Career mode is great, I wish they'd add more instead of just focusing on UT every year.

No self respecting human being plays this game.

No clue. He's only 40k but bale is 400k. Robben is objectively better at him in-game in everything.

Gonna try him out on my Bayern hybrid squad.

>zero real money spent
Well she said so on the internet so it must be true!

Might as well. Good chance it's the last year he'll be in the game, unless he picks MLS over Qatar or China.

I fell for this shit. Blew 200k coins but managed to pack De gay and quit there.

Go ahead. Don't be afraid to shoot with his right foot. He finishes everything inside the box.

I actually bought the game on ps4 again.

Literally retarded.

I DID IT LADS!

With 3 games to spare too. I don't understand how though because last week i barely scraped gold 3.

meh he's like 75k but still I'll probably keep him

This game is absolute garbage

I fucking love that 87 ADP card. Much better than the 90 and 92 versions.

I never play FIFA except vs professional and lower AI but gz

Just gotten into seasons. Can anyone who's played this a bit give me a run-down?

I really love playing as mid tier teams (2-3.5 stars) instead of buyern, man shitty, psg over and over. I'm getting games with these teams but it's taking me at least 30 minutes to find an opponent in div 8. Do people in higher divisions play as lower rated teams? What sort of star rating will still get me games?

Unfortunately everyone is a Real/Barca/City etc. shitter so you're gonna have to go with one of them if you want to find quick games

Any potential bundesliga gk for the next TOTW? Fahrmann has been shit since the patch

Small rare mixed players packs should be outlawed desu.

I haven't played online in around 3 weeks. Wycombe career mode is so much more chilled. I will not be spending any money on FUT next year

>selling useless rare korean silvers for 2k each
so comfy

I had 3 strikers, moved all them to cf then sold them all for close to 5k. People are going this for 2 gold players. Really makes you think.

What players should I investin for marquee matchups?

Literally the worst time of week to invest in mms lad but fut head usually gets at least 3 right most weeks futhead.com/news/fifa-18/1590/fut-18-marquee-matchups-predictions-20-february/

Proud of you user

i've seen Lille so much in these fucken Chinky SBCs and they're gonna put Lille in MM tomorrow those fucks.

Pretty shit week to be investing in MM. If you have the coin slap some cash into the seriously cheap 85-88 rated players who will go up about 20-30% once these cheap packs end.

So mass bid on martials and willians?

Actually ignore just rechecked the values of 85-88 discard cards and they're not really worth it. Picked up a shitload super cheap the other day and now they're just a little below average.

>"""""premium""""" gold packs

Dark Souls ftw

>play DKT
>easily win first 3 rounds
>lose final 2-1 to two Raheem Sterling headers
>Ake and Azpilicueta win every aerial battle against my Kane
cmon

get over here bro

>getting untradeable duplicates of players you already have untradeable

Do players in career mode still start declining in their mental stats after the age of 28, or have EA stopped their contempt for anyone not playing multiplayer ever?

>beatiful hooked cross blazing through the air like a fighter plane
>right at the wingerlet marked by three Boatengs and a dog called Fister

end me

most of the time the winger out jumps them all and scores the header

Is it just me or is world class difficulty compete bullshit? My players lose the ball and fall down when touched from behind. Do I just need to get gud?

At those difficulties you have to avoid anything that's even close to physicality since those stats get boosted out of the ass for the AI

>beautiful cross fizzed in to the head of Kane or Lukaku
>outjumped by Shaw, Ake, Walker, Bellerin, Florenzi, Alba etc

just got Matuidi from that chinky flash SBC

Upgrade Lloris to TotGS or Eriksen to IF?

>Spurs players

kys instead

>deriving any satisfaction from winning games with players you don't care about/hate in real life
Score another driven shot with Martial my reddit spacing friend

>United players

would rather kms instead

>open rare mega pack from sbc
>boards
>German flag
>cb
>buyern
>skip as I know its sule
>look at pack contents
>be right.

I want off this ride lads.

WOTZ UP GUYZ NEPENTHAZ HIR

DEDE
THE
CENTREBACK

have 2.4mil coins, got another 1.3mil in my trade pile (2mil more if i sell my OTW Salahas well). to fill the empty striker slot looking at:

>TOTGS Ronaldo
>93 Henry
>90 Gullit
>91 Ronaldinho
>91 Pele

the problem is i want to try them all. fuck.

If you try the most expensive one and don't like him, you can always trade down until you find one you like.

Get Vardy, he scores for fun

>tfw i forgot about that fucken EA tax

right, thanks for the inadvertent reminder.

i'll use him in the interim.

>buy a silver team for DKT
>go against a full prem side with OTW Auba and SIF Son up front
>man skillunited
>lose 1-0 to his only shot on target after firmino keeps the ball through a stand tackle to go 1on1
>his ederson is godmode the whole game
handicapping is a myth

Okay, Lunar Nee Year is over. Now what?

I guess I start stocking up on Irish players

Are the poverty league SBCs the same every year? I don't want to be going to buy the effort of buying the likes of Scottish and Belgian league players in advance if they're not going to get one.

Fifa youtubers are the worst

TOTGS Ronaldo will benefit your team more than any of the others

picked up IF C.Ronaldo for 2.6mil

stoked.

lads

1 million coins

what's the best meta team (including lozano or alessandrini, etc.)

Invest it and double your money

don't have the time or patience la

Mate, I invested in marquee matchups and got over 50k in an hour. It's not hard all you have to do is predict what's going to be on the matchups and mass buy the cheapest gold player on that team (usually about 600 coins) then sell them for ~5k each when the sbc is released.

>50k a week

Not exactly a goldmine is it

It's a start, at least

Rate my hybrid meme team

i'm the only one playing fifa this year on switch, ama

Whens the best time to sell OTW cards (i.e. a good one like Batshuayi)? In game as he's just scored a hat trick, right before TOTW releases, etc.?

your team is bad and you should feel bad

*spams skills in open space*

*lulls you into a false sense of security*

Quality bread.

that fucking face wtf

Does he not realise how ridiculous he looks rigt there

playing 41212(2) lads and my CAM is anonymous, literally doesn't do anything, what instructions do you have on yours?

switch to 4312 m8 make sure he's pacey and set to stay forward.

make all your cms stay back on attack

i just have stay forward. it's more because of the player, some just don't make as many runs as others

Cheers lad I'll try it.
I've got IF Ramsey there now. Played loads of different kinds of players and they're just never there.

WORLD CUP
>SOON

Between 3 and 6 on a Wednesday if they've been announced.

Mario any good?

[discord.gg/5KK56RZ]
Join the OFFICIAL Cred Forums footy/soccer server!!
[discord.gg/5KK56RZ]

Lad use 95 Maradona at ST. Had him and he was on about 70 goals in 30 games he scores from anywhere for fun + tasty 5* skill moves

>Coquelin could get an IF
Just need Tosun to get one and then all 5 of my untradeable OTW cards have been upgraded

>play two strikers up front
>tall striker stays up for corners while 5'5 manlet dwarf marks near post

thanks

another feel to add to this

>live in london
>every cunt i play has man utd badge or kit

state of these glory hunters

>Play one tall striker up front
>he comes short every time i run down the wing
>any time he is in the box every cross i make goes far post no matter what power or direction
>he can't control the ball or beat anyone either if i pass it into him
>he is prime Van Basten

thank

>team name: Arsenal FC
>Arsenal kits and badges
>Emirates stadium
>PSN: Gooner4life3xxxx_xxx
>IF Son, PotM Kane and Eriksen

fuck off moron

>losing games where your keeper doesn't even make 1 save
No sweeter feeling

came across one of the most stacked sides i've ever seen and he spent the entire game running down the wing and trying to rb+a it for tap-ins. doesn't the pillock know he can do that with sane and martial