uslsoccer.com/usl-schedule
>NWSL(>tfw no qtpi NWSL gf)
nwslsoccer.com/schedule
>AYY lmao(>Perf)
a-league.com.au
>CPL
canpl.ca

February 15 - Thursday
10:30 PM ET Seattle vs Sacramento Republic FC @ Papa Murphy's Park, Sacramento, CA

10:30 PM ET LA Galaxy vs Fresno FC
Harder Stadium, Santa Barbara, CA

February 17 - Saturday

TBD Orlando vs Real Salt Lake
Sylvan Lake Park, Orlando, FL

12:00 PM ET FC Dallas vs Portland
Mobile Mini Sun Cup, Tucson, AZ

5:00 PM ET Atlanta vs Columbus | beIN
Sports

Carolina Challenge Cup, Charleston, SC

5:00 PM ET D.C. United vs Philadelphia
Rowdies Suncoast Invitational, St. Petersburg, FL

5:00 PM ET LA Galaxy vs San Jose
Orange County Great Park, Irvine, CA

6:00 PM ET New England vs FC Tucson

7:30 PM ET Minnesota vs Charleston Battery | beIN Sports

Carolina Challenge Cup, Charleston, SC
7:30 PM ET Montreal vs Tampa Bay Rowdies
Rowdies Suncoast Invitational, St. Petersburg, FL

8:15 PM ET Houston vs NY Red Bulls
11:00 PM ET Vancouver vs Las Vegas Lights FC

Cashman Field, Las Vegas, NV

February 18 - Sunday

6:00 PM ET Vancouver vs LAFC
Los Angeles, CA (closed-door)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yUXEAJK-Zzo
youtube.com/watch?v=UhJPWc7zyI8
twitter.com/kbaxter11/status/964308032380321792
youtube.com/watch?v=8mrHogdLiFw
twitter.com/NewYorkRedBulls/status/964541150982914049
youtube.com/watch?v=WdoYRfw6gRk
youtube.com/watch?v=hXktZf8gfEw
twitter.com/NewYorkRedBulls/status/964545093905522690
app.mobilecause.com/form/_pM4Sg
discord.gg/t4XbXfD
m.hartfordbusiness.com/article/20180216/NEWS01/180219945/ct-oks-10m-for-dillon-colt-upgrades
atlutd.com/live
youtu.be/asj3Xn4eVEQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ZMRdol12KMI
youtube.com/watch?v=xws303CtTjY
ticotimes.net/2011/03/25/costa-rica-s-35-000-seat-national-stadium-opens
discord.gg/5KK56RZ]
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

1st for AFC Anchorage

Is MLS elite?

>links to all the other league website
>no link to majorleaguesoccersoccer dot com
giuseppe pls

Has Miami killed the Rowdies' MLS chances?

yes

Nah. We are like the fourth or fifth best league in the Americas and that's only due to money

Our domestic players cant even beat Timmy and Turner so no.

>serious replies to an obviously memeing post

almost forgot the expansion tracking

what the fuck could garber possibly be doing that is more important than expansion news?

Why is being slightly behind Brazil, Argentina, and Mexico - all 3 of which are top 10 leagues in the world - bad?

Because Americucks will figure out ANY reason to shit on their own league because it isn't "the best"

Why did it fail? Weren't they NASL champions? Isn't San Francisco a sports town? Didn't they play in historic Kezar Stadium?

There won't be another NASL season so it doesn't matter

But even if there was another season (which seems unlikely given that NCFC and Indy jumped ship, and Miami and Jacksonville are seeking refuge at NPSL), the Deltas wouldn't have stayed on anyway. What went wrong? I know attendance was poor, but surely they could have found a way to somehow keep going? It felt like the owner gave up too quickly.

/gloryboys/

n-no bully pls

>tfw loons

What could have been done to save the San Francisco Deltas?

Non clipart logo would be a good start.

How did this happen? Was it Bayern's reserve team?

Owner had no idea what he was getting into and wasn't prepared to lose a lot of money.

You tell me, I don't know what their normal starting lineup would have looked like.

this pretty much, no other country has such a high amount of self hating faggotry in sports

a lot of americans are conditioned to want acceptance from others, hence why so many americans shit on MLS to try and impress people that don't give a shit about them

same reason why NYRB Youth Team beat Chelsea

>ameriattention

I don't want to be that guy, but that was their B team. Lahm, Neuer, le cut inside man, Ribery. Literally their team was all in the bench. Also
>Erick Torres
Come the fuck on.

youtube.com/watch?v=yUXEAJK-Zzo

just went to the live cum town show : )

who cares, it was preseason. an amateur mexican team beat MLS Cup winners, the Union tied Swansea and a couple years ago Red Bull Youth beat chelsea, they're meaningless games, we're all just autistic and use these things as banter fuel

youtube.com/watch?v=UhJPWc7zyI8

>euroscum in my seats

they're not real euros, they're euroboo tv supporters

no man im from chelsea, england born and raised!

How the FUCK did you let morris score on you twice

>poocastle

What was stavs present?

twitter.com/kbaxter11/status/964308032380321792
>Kevin BaxterVerified account @kbaxter11
>@GalaxyPodcast reports the Galaxy will have approximately 7,500 season ticket members this season. That number is down from a year ago but by how much is uncertain. Sports Illustrated claimed the #LAGalaxy sold 11,400 season tix in 2017, which would put the drop at nearly 4,000.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>>Erick Torres
That was the year he was with Chivas RIP and was hot shit because he was the only one they had that could score.

Hot damn, bwp
Also,
>mls played 20 minutes with 3 center forwards on the field
Memes.

Chicanos are not loyal.

>your team doesn't have the best American striker in the league
Sad!

Stavros Popadoupalos you here m8?

look up the embarrassing public letter where the owner basically admitted he didn't know what he was getting into and begged people to bring 2 friends to the stadium with them. "if every one of you brings 3 friends we'll be in great shape!"

youtube.com/watch?v=8mrHogdLiFw

Cubo GOATing that season. One of my favorite clips. the goal was brilliant, commentary had a great flow to it (spanish commentary tends to go overboard most times but this was perfect and the effect english commentary struggles to recreate), and the 40 people in the stadium were wildly cheering too.

COMFY season. Chivas were terrible but played just OK enough to utterly ruin some teams expectations of an easy win. Every time CUSA won it was a soul-searching disaster for the other team. Ultimate spoilers.

Yeah, this one and the sick volley from the long ball are two of my favorite MLS goals. Cubo is pretty much the only mexican player I like.

nick got him a penis pump from greece and also this ridiculous like random internet guy's homemade contraption that lets you hang weight off your dick

adam got him a leatherbound folder with these consent and NDA forms for sexual contact (which is funny because it's actually a chapelle's show bit that he stole)

twitter.com/NewYorkRedBulls/status/964541150982914049
KAKU TEASER>?????

as for mexican players depends if you're old enough to have seen the peak cuau chicago fire years. that was a magical time as well. toyota park completely full and the fire base at their best. will never forget that chicago/new england playoff series in 09. 2nd leg atmosphere/match was legitimately a worldwide thing. i think that day there was nothing on in the world and everyone watched that match.

youtube.com/watch?v=WdoYRfw6gRk

youtube.com/watch?v=hXktZf8gfEw

update: twitter.com/NewYorkRedBulls/status/964545093905522690

its over lads

>excited for veron 2.0

remember when veron was in a barco-ish situation (Except he was older) and left in the middle of the libertadores final?

So we can all agree that the white man's soccer team in Los Angeles is the Galaxy while all the stinky mestizos jump ship to their smelly brown club lafc

Imagine being this insecure

So you're saying LAG is going to get BTFO by LAFC...

>white men
>soccer
WHITE BOI OH YOU SO BAD

The white race is about to get EXPOSED as SUPERIOR blacks/hispanics just got their own team.

When will they learn?

>whites being this salty

your era truly has ended

Ok can you stop posting now?

quick, lads: which team should I bandwagon?

Rapids

Montreal

U N I O N
N
I
O
N

>lafc
Be like every normie

user we both know that others shouldn't share our fate

It's gonna be Orlando City's year, I can feel it in my bones.

much diff players

no i live here

red bull brasil

It keeps happening

how the fuck

app.mobilecause.com/form/_pM4Sg
who /vip/ here

>16 goals in a league where the top 10 score 25 on average
MLS American players are pure unbridled dogshit

Yep, this is it. Thanks

>Sapong unironically scored as many goals as Giovinco while playing for the fucking Union

our strong black americans are miles ahead of the whites, as soon as the weak white players are all put as defenders or bench players is when MLS will get better

K I N G
P E A C H

>mfw NWSL

discord.gg/t4XbXfD
Join the Cred Forums soccer & football chat!
discord.gg/t4XbXfD

But Altidore is trash so your point is moot.

fuck its hideous. i love atlanta, but this is garbage

Fuck off and kill yourself, r*ddit shitstain

He's not the best in the world, but he's not trash.

literally whom

Literally the good guys of MLS

I love when Quakes play mexican teams, I can sell my season ticket for that game at like 2-3x the value

Dat georgia peach, i like it

Copping it opening match. Classic look.

good guys don't suck dick

to the tune of 'nice guys finish last'

also you can't prove that

No, he's trash and a system babby

Cheap and terrible. Wow, we made everything orange, big deal. Seriously, orange on white?

If you want a good white jersey, the new TFC away jerseys are fresh af

Who isn't a system babby?

piatti, tyler adams, uhhhh josef martinez

>16% of goals unassisted
Martinez is definitely a system babby

m.hartfordbusiness.com/article/20180216/NEWS01/180219945/ct-oks-10m-for-dillon-colt-upgrades

Governor and the state of Connecticut approves the funds needed to repair a soccer stadium and secure a USL 2019 bid.

Finally something to do in this city

i cant fucking believe you live in hartford

literally all i did in hartford was cocaine and eat brazillian food

Oh their food is awesome. A lot of republicans are mad to be paying for the stadium and says go play in the football stadium in East Hartford but oh well

lenas pizza and el serape are great too. fuck those """""downtown"""" bars tho

utilizing rentschler seems like a decent idea... i mean nycfc did it 8) plus ct is in a huge deficit bc the retaard governor

bro im bout to buy a house in hartford for like 90k wtf

10th page bumperino

r8 the Riverhounds' new logo

>implying there are non meme MLS teams

Move Houston and Vancouver all the way to the right.
Move the revs way down.
Move Philly to the right and up to the top.
Move SKC up and to the right a bit.
Move fatlanta all the way down.

>Perth

Not terrible/10
Crest-within-a-crest is kinda stupid though and a (much needed) updated emblem doesn't save them from a shitty name

>1999
much history
such storried

What, you want them to put a fake year on it?

>Houston 1836

>San Diego 1904 FC
>Reno 1868

>dyke ball

Stop blog posting faggot

CHI

Guys, it's fucking sad

I've seen 3 different age sets of players playing soccer on basketball courts, blacktops, not even GRASS and we can't even get kids playing at the park

fuck off, Lisa

yam on them

Streaming here: atlutd.com/live

>youtu.be/asj3Xn4eVEQ

That sexy AF jersey

>Carson, California
>white man's soccer team
Retard alert

parks in LA had no soccer signs when I was growing up.
still were played on and wherever else we could, but the car culture meant we always had to be wary of get hit and runned.
still need a more grassroots effort to find the kids who are good but never get into high school sawker, which is much more inticing for poor kids than pay to play academies.

So it looks like >our 18 year old homegrown might be the guy, because >we very likely will not sign a 10.

i dont want any more zardeses

is there a stream

lmao guzan just got chipped from 50 yards out

atlanta fans drove 4 hours to see a friendly and they are down 2-0 and martinez got ufc kicked in the head

need a bigger talent pool which means we might end up with more duds, but it has to be done.

>no soccer signs
America at its finest.

Our elementary school had 3-4 mini soccer fields around it, so did every other school. They were fucking pounded into dirt from use and pretty much every kid was out there playing every day at recess. When it was too icy we all played basketball.

All set up by our GOVERNMENT not some foo foo private pay to play "soccer academy" or managed by some NIMBY fuckwads

DC can barely string together 4 passes and is resorting to hoofing the ball too much. Come on guys.

>all these posters not watching cali classico
Why are you wasting your saturday?

just got home, settling in to watch it now

When are the league and USSF going to figure out that granting TV rights to BeIN is doing more harm than good?

>BeIN
watching atlanta - columbus rn, didnt even know about the existence of this benis sports
the CEO is the owner of psg apparently

hard to say no to oil money

It's an al jazeera affiliate

can i have a quick rundown on these guys?

Stream is on the Union's webpage

this season is ogre now

Why?

Atlanta are the definition of meaningless possession. Think about all those goala scored last season - how many were from possession and slow build-up play?

if only

lots of gay sex

also the owner is a cunt

qatar is the only smart gulf state

all the other gulf states hate them now

Because all the other Gulf states suck Saudi dick

Occasional reminder to support the good guys

youtube.com/watch?v=ZMRdol12KMI
you now remember joe cole

Sydney FC of course

That's two red cards now which were made yellows because it's a friendly and a penalty lul

Canadians are such goons

Imagine having BIMBO on your shirt lmaooooooo

>perf

EXECUTE Perth and Wellington

Australian Soccer on pooicide watch tbqh

Wellington makes no fucking sense to me.

DOYLE

How can anyone honestly think like this?

He's an MLS shill, it's easy to mindlessly pimp them when they give him a paycheck

Davies is a big boy now holy shit

Saw him play USL in 2016, kid is gonna go places

Davies just ran down the entire field with the ball after a corner and scored lol

Holy fuck this kid has pace

also
>VEGAS

Robbo probably wet his pants after watching this unfold live

>quite literally non-existent defense
Ok

The kid is good, though. He's always seemed better to me than that other Canadian kid they had in MTL.

They aren't even a part of the Asian confederation so even if they won the league they can't even play in the Asian Champions League.
Just get rid of them and make another Australian team already.

W O L L O N G O N G

PUUTOOOO

It was a meme desu, USL tier

Another look

Oh shit its getting lit

BENULDY

Who lifelong lvlightsfc

>another overrated pacey black
yawn, i hate reruns

more memes

>why.jpg

Post your favorite lower league chicanoball team

youtube.com/watch?v=xws303CtTjY

Would be an excellent addition

Lmao

>#scarvesup

There are Championship clubs with wage bills and transfer bills that outnumber like 4-5 MLS clubs put together.

Why did Doyle become such a meme here?

Who the fuck is Doyle

Sutherland Southern Cross Shire vs Footscray Apex

in a nutshell, he's a guy that's hired by MLS dot com and has to shill super hard for MLS. He probably believes that USMNT should be made up of MLS players exclusively.

>MLS Soccer dot com

He's not the worst shill on the propaganda site, though. And he legitimately has some good analysis here and there.

He was better when he was on the March to the Match pod.
Now all we have is Extra Meme, which has always been a dumpster fire.

right, how could i forget, thanks
>major league soccer soccer

An idiot who helps the ninja turtles start the worst players available

i want to slit andrew weibe's throat and scalp that retarded haircut off

Tfw too smart for the mls

>soon

yet you're still putrid shit and your government doesn't properly promote or market any sport besides hockey

Don't worry Austria, we are coming for you. The new generation is here.

ours is also here, gavin.
this should unironically become an NT rivalry

Red and white derby begins now

Who's making the fantasy league?

SQF normally has it up by now

Quakes to the right of DCU

Is Jon Busch /ourguy/?

Can anyone give me the rundown on this guy?

the obligatory meme insult to throw at someone that's praising MLS

The people who hate MLS and MLSers are either misguided European snobs or Ameritards who think hating soccer makes them look cool

yeah i mean we are losers though too

A

What if you hate MLS because of the way it's organized?

What if MLS sucks but I sometimes watch it anyways?

Well yeah, duh. They're also not always wrong, though.

>Best of the Best

>dyke ball

>Not watching qtpis play very poorly while being very cute

>tfw no qt nwsl gf

t. Doyle

/OURYEAR/

Bold statement.

This is Cred Forums, though, where hating nba, nfl, hoc or mlb makes someone "Edgy."

Best year ever?

Best year ever.

here's the weather tomorrow for every CCL city hosting leg 1

one of these things is not like the other...

General CONCACAF question, why is it that only 1 team from the Caribbean is guaranteed a spot in the CL? Shouldnt at the least Jamaica and Trinidad-Tobago have their own spots seperate from the rest of the islands?

Geographically or temperature-wise, cuz wtf

Are you ready lads? What are you thoughts for this round of CCL

It's because the new format. All countries except the US and Mexico get only 1 team now. Costa Rica and Honduras got 2 because Guatemala withdrew and Honduras won the Concacaf League. The Caribbean is just too weak to compete, so they send their champion instead, and they'll be raped. The other caribbeans qualified to the Concacaf League against CentralAmerican teams and still got raped.

The CONCACAF league tournament is first, who ever wins that joins the automatically qualified Caribbean team - who won the Caribean Club championship.

So there could be 2 every year.

pretty damn hyped.

Olimpia - Red bull
Herediano - Tigres
Saprissa - America
are all excellent matches.

I think an MLS club wins it this year, Toronto is deep as fuck, and Red Bull are random.
hell Dallas is talented too.
MLS made enormous moves this offseaosn

Not saying the Caribbean clubs have to be in the finals at all times but why just 1 guaranteed.
Are Jamaica and T-T league not strong compared to the other islands? What about compared to the Centro league?

Most of their leagues are amateur. Even Jamaica and T&T are semi-pro with only one or two teams with full time players. They are strong compared to other islands at club level, but against CentralAmerican teams they just lose and against MLS or LigaMX they lose 0-7.
The only time they were decent was when Puerto Rico Islanders got into the semis, and that was an unique case as they were a NASL team.

auto spots..
Mexico 4
USA 4
Canada 1

then
Costa rica 1
Honduras 1
Guatemala 1 (canceled this year)
Panama 1
el Salvador 1
Caribean cup winner 1

Concacaf league tournament wildcard spot 1
(16 teams, 3 Caribbean)

Fair enough for now I guess.

How are the soccer cultures, clubs, leagues, management in the central countries?
Im assuming all the danger around Guatemala and El Salvador must be an issue

They are very passionate (at dangerous levels in Honduras and El Salvador, here they would pretty well break the rival players heads given the chance). Lots of corruption, Guatemala is even banned by FIFA for this. Their budgets are on a different level compared with MLS and LigaMX, but they manage to be full-time profesional. I think that Costa Rica was even in the Top 10 most expensive league in the Americas.
Guatemala is actually pretty chill compared to other countries, but the political unrest hitted the football hard. Their players aren't well developed and are the classic "street players". If they excel at something is that against MLS or LigaMX they will play their asses off and close the gap with their hearts.

If the central american countries were to get their shit together, same for canada, and at least half way for the caribbean. How would the spots look.

eh, you can argue take 1 from US and 1 from mexico..
Then perhaps give 1 more to Central America and 1 more to Caribean.

overall though its not terrible.

Nah, don't take US and Mex teams. Just add a qualification round with more CentralAmerica and Caribbean teams, like there was a few years ago.

So

3 Mexico
3 USA
2 Canada

1 Belize [?]
1 El Salvador
1 Costa Rica
1 Guatemala
1 Honduras
1 Nicaragua
1 Panama

2 Caribbean

1 Wild Card, central and carib

18 clubs in all.

Excluding the carib, how would you rank each league?

we want 16

1.LigaMX
>MediumPowerGap
2.MLS
>POWER GAP
3.Costa Rica
>MediumPowerGap
4.Honduras
5.El Salvador
6.Guatemala
7.Panama
>POWER GAP
8.T&T
9.Jamaica
>PRO POWER GAP
Everyone else on a Sunday League tier

nah
the way it is already is fine.
Caribbean get an auto spot, and another potential spot.

the only ones with room to complain are
Nicaragua, Belize, and maybe Caribbean wanting a second spot... but if theyre good enough they'll get in through that wildcard spot.
Maybe CR can complain for not having 2 auto spots..

give it time though, it can still evolve

So is it true that the lower tier concacrap teams are improving, and it's pretty much all thanks to MLS?

>They are improving
Yeah, with time everyone improves, and little by little they are getting their shit togheter
>All thanks to MLS
I wouldn't say ALL of it. Having CentralAm. players in MLS helps developing those nations, but I would give more weight to the local and FIFA investments. And that they are not in constant War state as they were in the 80's and 90's. They are still shitholes, but it's way different to live in a shithole than in a war-zone. Canada improvement it is all thanks to the MLS

No idea, is called João Moutinho, was selected #1 pick for Beckham FC, plays central defender and is obviously very smart.

>local and FIFA investments
Such as?

All the income from the WC is divided between all federations. It's peanuts for the US and Mexico, but for those countries, even with their share of corruption, it works to build academies.
Also China, they invested heavely in Costa Rica, their National Stadium is literally a gift from the Chinese government.

lol, the pids

>qualification rounds

What are you thoughts on Timothy Chandler? I've always thought it was a very good defender and a solid player overall. I don't understand why you don't use him more often

>Also China, they invested heavely in Costa Rica, their National Stadium is literally a gift from the Chinese government.
> mfw it's real
ticotimes.net/2011/03/25/costa-rica-s-35-000-seat-national-stadium-opens

What's China secret plan? Make WC qualifiers harder for USA?

They want to have close allies near the US for some diplomatic leverage ala Cuba with the Soviet Union. Search the plan to make a canal on Nicaragua to compete with the Panama channel so that Chinese vessels have a competitive advantage in commerce. That at the cost of having the largest sweet water lake on Earth destroyed.

China is playing 4D checkers while Tillerson is losing at tic-tac-toe.

just putting it out there that >we will lose both legs of the ccl

collin lookin like methuselah out there

he looks like a damn lizard

R.I.P.

Wrong it's
1. Liga MX
>SUPER POWER GAP
2. everyone else

MLS shills literally dont want him on the team and fabricate lies on how terrible his performances are just to get a shitter like Graham Zusi on the team

Not really. League MemeX isn't really that good.

still way better (especially defensively) than mls (I like both leagues though)

>/CPL/
Canada is getting their own league? Like, a real league or a MLS kind of thing?

[discord.gg/5KK56RZ]
Join the OFFICIAL Cred Forums footy/soccer server
[discord.gg/5KK56RZ]

cringe

They suck

Kill yourself

Real league

only if you join

Sup /mls/.

sup reddittor

Hello

Does anyone want a Wallpaper of their favorite team from Major League Soccer?

I give them to you

they are for free

Fuck off and take your pills fernando

[discord.gg/5KK56RZ]
Join the OFFICIAL Cred Forums footy/soccer server
[discord.gg/5KK56RZ]

Post your Orlando City wallpaper and Arthur cartoon pls

christ, i'm old enough to think of that shit as recent times ('96 guy reporting)

those were indeed good days for the Fire

though '98 still reigns supreme

Neck yourself

Nice. Still franchises tho, right?

"Getting word Red Bulls and Whitecaps are in trade talks.

Felipe Martins and Tim Parker involved? Just a rumor at moment ...

LADS

>for free

No thanks, Fernando.