Chelsea vs Barcelona

So what's going to happen?

Barcelona are running away with their league.

Chelsea have been out of form for 2 months but have been heavily injured and not had a proper striker for a month, now look like they're getting back at it and almost their whole squad is fully fit.

Barcelona are favourites based on form but Chelsea have a lot of tools to hurt Barca and are consistently their bogey team.

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Iay8NAtW5hY
metro.co.uk/2018/02/16/chelsea-fans-rejoice-antonio-conte-confirms-tiemoue-bakayoko-not-ready-barcelona-clash-7319737/
skysports.com/football/news/11668/2368373/angry-messi-we-hate-chelsea
eurosport.es/futbol/champions-league/2014-2015/reconocen-ayudas-al-real-madrid-en-las-primeras-copas-de-europa_sto4676119/story.shtml
dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3640062/European-draws-rigged-Ex-FIFA-president-Sepp-Blatter-claims-seen-hot-cold-balls-used-aid-cheats.html
strawpoll.me/15096456
youtube.com/watch?v=evkdEjEyMRs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Giroud vs Messi

I don't know, you tell me

the ref won't give any yellow to chelsea players, then a barça player will be sent off for no reason and then chelsea fans will cry refball cause the ball touching an armpit wasnt a penalty

Is this from opposite world?

fucking kek

this

It only fits the narrative of the assmad customers.
No one talks about Inter-Barca or Malaga-Dortmund, ever.

>Malaga-Dortmund
They both had an offside goal, what's there to talk about?

I love that y'all still are this butthurt about that. I remember it as one of the best nights in my life as a Barcelona supporter. I really liked how the Spanish commentator in the video I link below put it after Iniesta's goal

>Goal by Andres! The God of football has just come down to Stamford Bridge! That wasn't Andres Iniesta! It was the God of football justice! Because mezquindad (something like nastiness, maliciousness) cannot be rewarded, but Barcelona's faith and bravery can!

youtube.com/watch?v=Iay8NAtW5hY

Basically, Chelsea's scummery, especially when playing at Camp Nou, made lose the round. A great goal, a great narration and a great butthurt.

That's exactly my point, you only saw the those "goals", not everything else.

Both legs will be 0-0. Conte will play some madman defensive formation, but Barca will still go through on pens after Morata bottles it in the shootout

>spanish rose-tinted specs

Everyone knows that the Spanish teams get the 'rub of the green' when it come in European competitions. it's been going on for over a decade now (at least blatantly), do you even
watch football?

>Bravery

you mean diving and cheating? kek

comes to*

and all this british butthurt just makes it better

btw, we are Catalans

You shouldn't make images like this if you don't know the rules.

On just the handball, it doesn't matter if it was unintentional, the rule is having your arm in an unnatural position, otherwise players would just stick their arms out whilst defending in those situations. The ref saw it (the entire stadium too) and chose to ignore it because UEFA wanted a Messhit Penaldo final.

But chelsea were the ones that got a barça defender sent off by blatantly diving.

el meu negre

The FIFA rule book (Laws of the Game 2014/2015) defines it as:

“Handling the ball involves a deliberate act of a player making contact with the ball with his hand or arm. The referee must take the following into consideration:

• the movement of the hand towards the ball (not the ball towards the hand)

• the distance between the opponent and the ball (unexpected ball)

• the position of the hand does not necessarily mean that there is an infringement

• touching the ball with an object held in the hand (clothing, shinguard, etc.) counts as an infringement

• hitting the ball with a thrown object (boot, shinguard, etc.) counts as an infringement”

chelshit BTFO

>btw we are catalans
Top kek soyboy

messhit btfo

I said it in a thread yesterday, Conte will act like a retard and start Bakayoko and Morata despite the fact that the former is horrible and that Giroud was involves in 3 goals vs Hull while Morata was virtually invisible when he came on as a sub. This will lead to Chelsea losing. At least he might not start Cahill

>So what's going to happen?
chelsea are going to get smashed to fucking pieces obviously

Bakayoko will play and lose chelesa both games

Involved*

I don't know why you think this disproves anything. Pique had his arm sticking out for 3 seconds, any other ref would deem it deliberate. You'd have a lot more credibility if you didn't deny the most obvious penalty in the history of football was a penalty, it just makes you look stupid

quite hilarious it's usually a clueless mong that goes around telling others they don't know the rules before getting btfo

btw check these rocchi refballed halal dubs

AND THE CHELSEA FANS COVER THEIR EYES IN HORROR!

>check the rules!
>rules say something different
>I don't see how it disproves anything!
sad

>the position of the hand does not necessarily mean there is an infringement

The key word is necessarily. The ref would use their discretion to make the call and that ref ignored it. Maybe try and comprehend the rules you quote

>Handling the ball involves a deliberate act of a player making contact with the ball with his hand or arm.

Zero credibility, but you can say refs always get it right when you benefit from the for 10 years

yes, it's all to refs discretion while you said it was a clear penalty according to the rules, which it is not

Stop pretending you have a clue about the rules (you don't) and you didn't say it was a clear penalty according to the rules (you did), you fucked up and were wrong both times

What butthurt? I just laugh at your delusion, it's pathetic.
Catalan mean shit to me until you gain independence mate, you're Spanish as far as the rest of the world are concerned :)

Btw 5 teams still in Europe, Paco

Literally Spanish

>Btw 5 teams still in Europe, Paco
?
just for all of them to get BTFO again?

Literally Spanish

lmao fuck farca but I wouldn't mind them winning its about time we have a Barca - Madrid final

yeah I fuck the eplel pls win farca

It's always funny how Mexiroaches are so pro Spain when Spaniards see them as filthy parasites no matter how much they kiss their ass
Filthy brown beaners

draw in the first leg
home win in the second

i hate chelsea so i hope they get a good dicking

t. el ogro de las Américas

giroud and hazard are going to tear apart that backline

just imagine hazard up against Sergi Roberto?

HAHAHAHAHHAH

this is quite true

>btw, we are Catalans
keep telling yourself that

What's your favorite goal Messi scored against Chelsea lads?

I like that one where it hit the bar

>Unintentional handball. Arms are extended in order to protect one's own head

If that were true I would be a halal bandwagoner like the parasites who are here and should be in your shithole
Filthy spic

john terry used to do this like 5 times a game and get away with it

La creatura autistica...

portuguese are spanish too

t.

does scotish and english means shit too cause they are not independent nations?

scotland is englands rightful clay desu

If we're going to do the microanalysis bullshit

Defender's entire leg collides with Drogba's leg that's controlling the ball forcing him into a mistake before the defender's taken the ball. Drogba touches the ball first knocking it to his right so he's definitely the one who had possession of the ball. Foul and so penalty.

Defender's pushing Anelka's back with his hand. Defender literally grabs Anelka's shirt pulling it taut in second frame. Foul and so penalty.

Ball travels a large distance towards Pique, satisfying the • the distance between the opponent and the ball (unexpected ball) rule. Since Anelka's flicking the ball around the player, Pique's hand is also therefore moving towards the ball, satisfying • the movement of the hand towards the ball (not the ball towards the hand). Outstretching only one hand that far for that long when it's the hand between the ball and the goal is also plenty of case to say it was a deliberate attempt.

So 4 penalties out of 6 should have been given. Pique's handball is actually one of the most obvious incidence of handball you'll ever see.

what's with Cubans and their hatred holy shit

Such bravery and heart, true gentlemens :'^)

>reddit spacing
back to where you came from

cry more alfonso

this is what PEAK qatar delusion looks like

Bakayoko is confirmed injured for the first leg, so Chelsea's chances are improved dramatically. Chelsea's only real injury.

metro.co.uk/2018/02/16/chelsea-fans-rejoice-antonio-conte-confirms-tiemoue-bakayoko-not-ready-barcelona-clash-7319737/

Is Chelsea - Barcelona a proper rivalry? They always provide very memorable games

kek, by who?

Finally, the top teams from England are actually representing the country for the first time in over a decade and the rest of Europe are quaking in their boots as a result. use the Juve vs Tottenham game for citation.

its one of those one sided ones. chelsea despise barca but barca dont care about it

skysports.com/football/news/11668/2368373/angry-messi-we-hate-chelsea

its become an european classic cause we have fight each other almost every year
madrid for example has never faced chelsea

It riles Barcelona up a lot but Chelsea don't particularly care much about it.

it's the same you do every world cup, you think that "this year is our year, la" and then cry and look for excuses when you get BTFO

it seems liverpool supporters are a good representation of every english supporter

>Madrid has never faced Chelsea

This is really remarkable actually that they've never clashed.

Good post

Yeah. Incredibly surprising, too
eurosport.es/futbol/champions-league/2014-2015/reconocen-ayudas-al-real-madrid-en-las-primeras-copas-de-europa_sto4676119/story.shtml
dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3640062/European-draws-rigged-Ex-FIFA-president-Sepp-Blatter-claims-seen-hot-cold-balls-used-aid-cheats.html

our year is a meme m8

well, madrid has only had to fight one real team in 4 years, guardiola's bayern, that was the key to win three champions

madrid was out of the round of 16 for five straight years and then they only fought literal whos like shalke or bremen

>schalke
>literal whos
I remember that match in the 2014-15 season when madrid won 2-0 to schalke away then lost 4-3 at home. They advanced all the same but that was surreal.

Yeah, a struggling Halal being a fucking shit that needed to refball against the japanese Kashima Antlers turns the fourth team in Germany a good team of Premier top 4 level

racism has no place on my spee!
catalonia dindu nuthin!

Don't forget about Lampard not having a red card since way early on the Camp Nou match

Chin pin nik dok small chink dong Halal gook good pon

sorry i dont speak muslim, long live catalonia btw!

Lol fuck off, Tebas, you fat fuck

All I have to say is: Thank fucking christ Bakayoko is injured, because you know Conte would fuck up and include him in the starting 11.

I could see Conte going with this line-up:
Courtois
Azpilicueta Christensen Rüdiger
Moses Fàbregas Kanté Alonso
Willian Morata Hazard

>1-3
>4-1

easy barca win

Can Courtois pull a Cech in this tie, lads?

Bitch, please. Everyone said that same shit in 2012, and look how that turned out for Barca... Messi crying like a little girl.

Chelsea through is the result Cred Forums deserves.

Hands!!!

chelsea had players like lampard and drogba back then

now they have hazard and little else

i unironically hope pakilona slides into the sea with all its residents and tourists, and that they die in horrific pain while being eaten by sharks

>Banter
>Going over your head

Pick two.

CHEALTSI FAGs BTFO

lmao I can imagine the glorious butthurt Chelsea caused you in 2012 when they got their sweet revenge against muh best side ever

the absolute STATE of barcafags.

just admit that we have ALWAYS been the good guys, REGARDLESS of our actions.

Messi crying was quite fun to see.

Is Kante back? If so Messi will be somewhat neutralized (if Kante doesn't have one of his increasingly frequent stinkers).

On the whole though, Chelsea really seem hopeless. Man to Man they're worse. Team vs Team they're way worse. Suarez will toy with Cahill and Luiz, and can just stay away from whichever side of the field Azpi is in. If Baka starts then Chelsea might as well have no midfield. Barca's attacking fullbacks have much more pace and threat than Chelsea's wing-backs so Chelsea might as well have no width going forward.

It's looking really grim for Chelsea. I'd say they should set out to keep their dignity let alone get through to the QF.

>is kante back

yes

>suarez will you cahill and luiz

wrong, Suarez never played good against them and besides, they will start with Azpie, Rudiger and Christensen - all top defenders

>if baka starts

injured

See suarez nutmeg on Luiz, and repeated powering through cahill.

Baka's injury is good news. Rudiger is a meme. He was recked against barca when at Roma and will be rekt again. Christensen is an unknown quantity. Still, with no baka, maybe the tie will be worth watching.

La liga is a mickey mouse league populated by retards, retards and cringeworthy foreigners like ray hudson fawning over "le best league in le world"

Total joke of a league not to mention rigged given the state aid provided by the spanish govt to farcelona and halal

Chelsea have been wank but i still back them to go through against these clowns

chelsea gonna get BTFO, obviously. what else?

>I'd say they should set out to keep their dignity let alone get through to the QF.

Chelsea are precisely the kind of team that Barca will not like playing against. If Barca's fullbacks bomb forward too much Hazard and Pedro/Willian will exploit the space behind. Chelsea are extremely dangerous in the air whether it's Morata or Giroud and Barca are vulnerable in the air and vulnerable to target mans in general. Chelsea can line up with a lot of fitness and work rate in central midfield with Willian, Kante and Luiz. Neither Messi or Suarez have ever been particularly effective against Chelsea.

The main reason Barca are likely to win this one is form, if Chelsea were flying this would be evens. This is probably the worst Barcelona side in a decade.

and don't forget the last minute blooter, sign me in pham

>Baka's injury is good news.
Heh, too bad Morata recovered so he will inevitably start in both games.

> Catalans acting like big Brexit Danny Drinkwater isn’t dominating midfield and scoring a thirty yarder

We won our referendum and are leaving, you got BTFO by Madrid.

can someone plz explain in detail how the match is going to go and why, need to know if i should cash-out my bet!

Chaotic DEVILISH

strawpoll.me/15096456

Lmao, englisharias are THIS retarded

Chelsea will unironically be the only English team to be knocked out of the 'Champion's League'

>hits Messi on the head
>Suarez, Neymar and Mascherano dive instantly
How did this happen?

/thread

It'll be fun seeing Barcelona crash out again, Madrid might be the only Spanish team to make the quarters at this rate.

>quality english football knowledge

jesus the delusion is rampant

>listening to La Luz Extinguido on football

>Either Farca or Chelshit get knocked out in the first round
based Uefa

>chelshit
pfffftttttttt hahahahahahahaha
>'''''''''''premier''''''''''' league
OH NO NO NO NO NO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>5 PL clubs remaining in CL
>ZER0 PL clubs will actually win CL

>Barca-Chelsea

Is it the best inter-European rivalry of the century?

Will Messi choke again?

Alhamdullilah, my brother

No it's not even a rivalry

Of course. 8 games against Chelsea, zero goals.

I dont know how any football fans can still support Barcelona after that uncalled Mascherano foul on Di Maria last year. Uefa is completely in bed with Barcelona.

This. No to mention the clear offside goals by Ronaldo against Bayern. Uefa can stop helping Spanish teams

I think it's pretty even, not been impressed with Barca in the last month or so, they create so little chances

Roberto against hazard is such a mismatch it's not even fair

'Might be' you tard. Just because you've been fed lies and actually believe leliga to be the best league doesn't mean it isn't feasible.

SEEEEETHING with rage

Why not?

>some false foul people keep perpetuating that looks like a massive choke in the eyes of most refs and even video replay will stop people supporting Barca

>filthy beaners leap in to defend their precious lel liga
Foreign retards just as i predicted

Lmao

>wanting chelshit to win anything ever

i hope they get trashed

t. listens to BBC and Sky rant about how top Championship clubs would challenge for the top spot in other major leagues

How the fuck am I supposed to believe your nonsense, when every single one of you defending it dons the Union Jack?

You forgot the obligatory Barca goal that was miles offside but the linesman decided to look the other way.

You need to differentiate shitposts and actual views

>tfw no Based Droggs to dive the whole match

How am i supposed to believe YOUR nonsense when you are an american who knows nothing about football, and instead bandwagons a non-EPL league simply because it is fashionable to do so on Cred Forums?

The reality is five epl clubs in the CL knockout round

The reality is the EPL is the richest and most watched league in the world FOR A REASON

The reality is Spurs i.e. the fifth best team in England beating Halal 3-1

Time to wake up to reality you mindless sheep

12 games, 4-5-3, 18-18, not a dud in the bunch, looking forward to tuesday

thank god bakayoko is injured, but that coward gonde will still find the way to fuck this up

>believing Conte is picking Bakayoko

It's the board telling him he was to m8

rate these goals

youtube.com/watch?v=evkdEjEyMRs

out of any context of importance

1. Ronaldinho (wtf)
2. Lampard
3. Essien
4. Ramires
5. Iniesta
5. Drogba turn and shot
6. Ronaldinho 2

In terms of importance

1. Iniesta wins the game
2. Ramires brings back a dead chelsea
3. Figo gives Barcelona hope in leg 2

3-1 to barcelona in pens
4-0 to chelsea in red cards

Goalscorers:
Flo 3
Drogba 3
OG 3

There's also a sursprising amount of people who have played both for chelsea and barca, including Eiður who scored for each against the other

Daily reminder that no Spanish club has won the champions league without refball for 19 years

Ferrer------Bogarde----Romeu----Belletti
-----------------------Petit
---------------Fabregas--Deco
--------Eto'o------Guðjohnsen---Pedro

Subs:Zenden and Hughes, throw Quaresma in goal

Eh no one really sees Mexicans as parasites since there's hardly anyone from Mexico here and the ones that do live here often come from the upper class

>10 years later
>still this hotly contested

Chelsea were in the wrong btw. The tie ended with the better team winning.

>BARCAFAGS

EYY...EYY IS A DISGRACE, IS A DISGRACE! IS A FUCKING DISGRACE!

CHELSHIT FAGS BTFO BY BASED BLACK POSTER

Most of these statements are falacies. Review the match and tell me chelsea didn'tl deserve to pass.

No more. 2012's semifinaal healed our wound.

Barca's form isn't particularly good. They've been looking rather poor vs mediocre teams.

they just beat valencia twice and eibar, those are not mediocre teams. Their only poor game was against getafe

I did watch the eibar game and I was convinced there was an equalizer coming until the red card and even a little bit after

eibar had lots of ball but only 3 shots on goal

it's always a difficult game with their small pitch and high pressing, but usually always ends up with a counter attack goal by barcelona opening the score

why wasn't coutinho playing? he's not eligible against chelsea.. so why not use a 160m guy there?

Atletico Madrid are playing well enough so that Barcelona still have to care about the league and Coutinho still hasn't properly integrated

if coutinho had played yesterday barcelona would have lost, eibar press too much for someone like him, he's too small and doesn't work in ball recovery enough yet

once eibar was tired he could come in

spending 40-50m extra for getting him in january rather than next summer might be one of the worst business decisions in football

>*Elbows Valdés to get an illegal goal that leaves Barça out one year before those events*
Karma, you dumb bald nigger

>*Elbows Valdés to get an illegal goal that leaves Barça out one year before those events*
timestamp youtube.com/watch?v=evkdEjEyMRs please

Barcelona management is terrible. They've been coasting off their graduates and now that it's time to replace they've fucked up basically every transfer except for Suarez and Umtiti

and paulinho apparently..though they tried their best to look as foolish as possible there

I could have told them how dreadful Andre Gomes is after only seeing him once live in St. Etienne... he was so bad that he made Renato shitter than shit Sanches be sold for 40m

although.. after saying this, Andre Gomes to score on tuesday

Based argie.