Olympic Athletes of Norway when?

Olympic Athletes of Norway when?

Just a coincidence, lots of people have asthma

Kek

ephedrine just a joke a funny joke

Get more asthma rest of the world

I have asthma. I know I have better workouts when I take a puff or two of Albuterol beforehand. Is this what they're taking?

kek

Dis

Lip balm is the real problem

>Swedish documentary
NOTHING TO SEE HERE LADS

It's been proven that the high volumes of cross country training in cold temperatures causes asthma, though

This, and also it's been proven that astma medicine does not give an advantage. Unless you take inhumanly high doses, it would in theory give a little bit, but you would be caught easily by the anti-doping boys. FIS-anti doping says this astma stuff is a non-issue, but swedish journalists are still making waves with their propaganda ignoring all the facts.

>swedish journalists
That being said, most experts in sweden too say it's a non-issue.

Shouldn't Swedish journalists be investigating their own favelas instead of this trash?

I have asthma and hammering salbutamol doesn't make me an elite athlete.

They probably put steroids in their inhalers.

She used to be shit.

Then she got a new medicine that gave her roid arms, huge lunges and suddenly she started to win races by the minutes... hmm

Several of the best skiiers in sweden too have astma. Just saying.

But it's not always that the athletes have astma per say. Breathing problems are normally treated with astma medicine even if you aren't really diagnosed with astma. If someone think this is wrong, then they should ask doctors about it, and if they still think it's wrong then they should just ban astma from the games. We'll still be training 30% more hours than the rest. Let's see if it makes any difference. Swedish Kalla became the best skiier on the women-side after she started training with the norwegian national team, and she stated that the amount of training the norwegians do is on another level. We also spew a shitton of money into the sport, in order to get more talents all over Norway, who is already a nation in which skiing is culturally inserted into every single child that is born here (except the somali kids)

Need a hand, Norway?

>I have asthma
Please remove yourself from the genepool you fuckin lunglet.

> no advantage

let's see them compete without the stuff then

>can run further and faster than you
Piss off, cunt.

dopedopedopedope
brain cancer u have all here, srsly

deal with it

>medal total completely dries up now that crosscountry/biathlon is over

REEEEEEEEEEEE MOM HE HAD DOPEASTMA REEEEEEE I SHOUL GOT A MEDAL REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Well it was, and no studies have shown otherwise. Isn't it funny that FIS-Anti-doping agrees with me and not with you on this? But sure, be my guest. Let's ban it. Our athletes are spending far more hours training than yours, and you think that has """"nothing"""" to do with it. Don't forget that Finland is the biggest doper among the nordics. You actually do it systematically, if you remember Lahti then you know what I mean.

Norway has actually been shit in biathlon this time around. We have good athletes in many winter sports, albeit skiing is our main thing obviously. We are among the favorites in ski jumping, in snowboarding, in alpine, and a pretty decent curling team too. To say that Norway is just skiing and biathlon is a mistake on your part. You should go through our medals and see for yourself. At least we go much broader than Germany and Netherlands, that's for sure.

*slaps the medicine from your hand*
alright try it then u little lunglet bitch

vitamins and prayers

>muh lahti
myllyla literally killed himself for that, let it go

You should insert lead into the small black ones at an early age.

>Swedish documentary

Like you're letting go the debunked astma myth. I don't think so. If you keep at it then you may as well point fingers at yourself.

this is probably the shadiest shit of all the conspiracies. Didn't they have like 6000 more "asthmatic" athletes than whoever the fuck had the second most medicine going in?

Swedish scientists are currently discovering asthma medicine inside Kläbos body.

It's over, watch our documentary

>pretty decent curling team
>didn't medal in mixed
>2-3 in men's
>not even in women's

>norwegians ITT in full denial mode

sad!

if asthma makes me god-like in sports what does autism make me?

try video games or chess

I suppose you would say that Germany do not cheat.

>ITT

why dont other athletes just compete by breathing through a straw to level the playing fields?

You'd think they'd pick something more relevant to cheat at.

Google Chris froome

Just waiting for Bjorgen getting busted of using something.

I see that they easily spot whenever you use too much astma medicine.

She's doing her last olympics now. If she ever did use drugs, then it's too late to catch her. Guess we'll have to catch your athletes instead, or some other ones of ours, or the swedes.

TRAINING HARD OVER LONG TIME OUT IN THE COLD WILL GIVE YOU ASTHMA

NORWEGIAN ATHLETES ARE TRAINING HARDER THAN ANYONE IN A COLD CLIMATE

ASTHMA MEDICINE HAVE NO EFFECT ON HEALTHY ATHLETES

IF THEY BANNED ASTHMA MEDICINE THE ATHLETES THAT TRAIN THE HARDEST WOULD BE PUNISHED

THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN NORWAY AND OTHER COUNTRIES IS THAT WE ARE OPEN ABOUT OUR USE, BUT OF COURSE BUTTHURT SWEDISH SUBHUMANS ARE GOING ALL IN ON IT, DESPITE THAT THERE IS NO REASON TO THINK THAT THEIR ATHLETES WITH ASTHMA ALSO USE ASTHMA MEDICINE

NO REASON TO THINK THAT THEY ARE NOT USING*

Lmao, I think I pointed this out already but nobody cares they just love to beat us down with their astma myths.

90% of cyclists in the Tour de France have asthma

S E E T H I N G

I thought the new issue was 'heart problems' so they could take drugs that make your veins wider. Something like 40% of athletes who won gold in the last summer Olympics were taking prescribed heart medication

>asthmatic master race

Translation: Western Double Standards favouring Norway once country is NATO member (a.k.a. United States' satellite-state)

This, complete coincidence that it's Norway

>hopp
kek

Does it mean 'gay anal-sex' in Polish or something?

What the fuck

its not debunked

>then it's too late to catch her
not how it works though, they keep samples around to test later

>Then she got a new medicine that gave her roid arms, huge lunges
it's called 'genetics'

because you dont try

wow i didnt realize you could change your genetics midway through your career

you can't. it seems american education is actually paying off in your case.

>Swedes
>bitching about asthma medicine
LOL

anti-athma medicine in normal doses does not affect anything actaully
and ahteltes who spend 10+ years of their life racing outdoors every cold and wet evening more likely to have an asthma

>all these buttblasted Norwegians itt

>make your veins wider. Something like 40% of athletes who won gold in the last summer Olympics were taking prescribed heart medication
Meldoinum? though not prooved

sure, we are the buttblasted ones :^)

Come on Russians, start to abuse asthma medicine. We need this shit banned.

yeah, only Norwegians train in cold for Winter Olympics

fuck off

yeah, only norwegian athletes have asthma

fuck off