Who's Declining???

>Messi: 27/37 = 72%
>Ronaldo: 25/29 = 86%

What don't you show assist and key passes statistic as well? lel

Because we're talking about goals and who's declining? Messi had his assists and key passes last year too; as well as his goals

>key passes

What about the most important statistic - amount of direct FKs launched directly into the wall?

If you watch Real vs Psg you'll understand everything about Ronaldo's statistic. Other than the penalty and tap-in he's done fuck all. He took the glory from his hardworked team mates but he himself barely involved in the gameplay. Of course casual like you and that japan fanboy, who doesn't even watch him play, only know about statistic.

You give the ball to ronnie in the box and he scores most of the time. Messi is a different kind of player.

>he's done fuck-all
must be why hes one of madrid's top chance creators and has been every season since moving there in 2009

Who cares.

>conversion rate 1.5%
>top chance creator
He can't even taking chance for himself, let alone providing other players.

please delete this post

>Modric dribbles past two players and passes the ball to Ronaldo in the penalty area
>Ronaldo lays it off to wide open Bale who shoots
>Key passes: Ronaldo 1, Modric 0

>conversion rate 1.5%
his conversion rate now hovers around 15% if you take into consideration champions league and spanish league. but im glad you're still spouting memes
>top chance creator
top champions league chance creator alongside kroos since the 2012/2013 season and top 3 for madrid since 2010

ok?

Modric and Iniesta are the types of players who do the hard work creating but the stats don't give them the credit. Ronaldo is not a good creator

everyone does hard work, nobody is sits on their hands for 90 minutes. if ronaldo never passed that ball to bale in your scenario it wouldn't have resulted in a goal, and there are plenty of times where modric gest the assist by laying a ball off to ronaldo and having him score. but im not going to bother humoring you you because im sure you're the same guy from some time ago who ive had this same argument with.

In my scenario what Modric did was much harder but he gets less credit. Watch the games

>everyone does hard work
Except Ronaldo. He doesn't defend. He doesn't press. He doesn't pick the ball deep, run and pass it to other player. He's just taking the glory from others so he can looks good on popularity contest paper.

>other than the 2 goals he scored as a striker he’s done fuckall

Stats don’t matter. Messi is better because I don’t like Ronaldo, end of story.

are there really people itt that would take tsu in their team before messi because I'm just not buying it
you are all trolling

I'M SO FUCKING SICK OF THESE FUCKIGN THREAD. WHEN WILL PEOPLE STOP COMPARING THOSE TWO BECAUSE RONALDO WAS NEVER NEAR THE FUCKING LEVEL OF MESSI. THEY DON'T EVEN HAVE THE SAME ROLE FFS

kill yourselves

The one whose only contribution in the pitch is completely measured by that stat

Nobody gives a shit. It will come down to who wins the Champions League.

>meme statistics
I hate this board so much
So many times, Real Madrid got easy paths in the CL. Remember that time they beat the mighty APOEL in the fucking quarterfinals?

Jesus fucking end your life, this entire post reeks of autism.

>He only scored twice against PSG

Ask me how I know you never played yourself.

I like both of them but I swear to God you Messifags are the most insufferable salty autists in this entire board.
>muh statistics don't matter
>stop comparing them because that doesn't favor Messi
>he'll always be better even when he's not
Grow up you delusional cunts. Or you know, stop replying to these threads. OP has been winding you fags up with no effort for days.

Change that to "Ronaldofags" and it's accurate
Statistics only matter so much when you actually know the context behind them. Nice try, though, retard.

Not him, but how? Is it because he talks like as if he's better?

No, I meant you delusional Messifags, I realize you guys find it hard to get this through those thick heads of yours. Ronaldofags are just as bad, specially that leaf cunt but you faggots absolutely put them to shame when it comes to being in denial and coming up with excuses.
You're so far up your own ass you can pretty much do your own prostate exam.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>la liga
scoring against eibar doesn't count

>eibar

you ought to change your go-to shitty spanish club when you shitpost because Eibar is upper mid-table now

But penalties against PSG do?

No, penalties against cypriot olive farmers are the mark of a true goat

>key passes

AHHAHAHBAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

The absolute state of paki Messi bandwagoners

>this post
>this flag

That's it. I've seen it all.

You fucking deaded me with this one Leaf

>The Nightmare of Nicosia

Already been done to death Cred Forums.

Messi is god of Cred Forums you cucks. Get the fuck over it or just keep getting more butthurt.

>le liga stats

>12k more minutes

>implyinfg scoring against Stoke and West Ham is better than scoring against Eibar

>posting whoscored as a serious argument

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

>goals are the only KPI (Key Performance Indicator for you brainlets) to show who is the better player