Why does Kane play good for spurs but is garbage for England?

Why does Kane play good for spurs but is garbage for England?

Spurs are decent and England are not.

It’s not rocket science.

Because Eriksen isn’t English

For Spurs he has Son and Eriksen passing and drawing defenders.

For England he has Gashford and Henderson

I've never seen him dab, how can I even rate him

SYSTEM

Did you watch the Euro's? his overall play was shocking, this has nothing to do with players

Do any England players ever play well?

>what is a team around him in a team sports that won, and in England's case lost, as a team with 11 players + subs

Does anybody play well for England?

why does Messi play good for Barca but is garbage for Argentina ?

Argentina is Bolivia and Venezuela tier without Messi, try again

Vardy

Crouch

At Spurs, he's got Pochettino; at England, he had Woy.

Why does Sterling play good for city but is garbage for England?

Why did Rooney play good for united but was garbage for England?

Rinse and repeat for any promising english club player

Pacy Blaccman

daily reminder that Argentina has won jack shit with Messi, so it really is Bolivia and Venezuela tier even with Messi

They've still advanced to several finals, if they were actually Bolivia/Venezuela-tier they wouldn't have even qualified.

>Why did Rooney play good for united but was garbage for England?
48 goals in 105 caps, how is he garbage?

systembaby

Me
Never got the opportunity though. I bang in at least 5 goals every time I have a kick about in the park with the lads

we're all in here btw

System. Son and Eriksen can serve him tap-ins on a plate like it happens in the league

can't*

That was 2 years ago, and he had Woy.

He's improved massively as a player since then, especially in general play and hold up. Hasn't he scored like a goal a game in qualifiers?

Bar Gerrard and Lampard he's England's most disappointing player of that generation. Statpadding against San Marino and Lithuania in qualification means nothing when he failed as England's 'main attacking threat' in about 5 tournaments in a row

because the eplel level is lower than ligue1

The Scourge of San Marino
The Nightmare of Nicaragua

>says the spanish babby who only has ever had 2 spanish teams in the entire country win a UCL

I doubt England have ever played Nicaragua

The fire crackles as the children gasp in awe. Snow begins to fall outside the window the your tale comes to an end, but the youngsters are still thirsty for more. 'Tell us about the two he scored against Andorra again Grandpapa' one child begs. 'No, no! The legendary brace vs Kazakhstan!' implores another. The oldest boy pipes up. 'Be quiet you two, Grandad tells those ones all the time. Go on, tell us the one you promised us last time - the penalty vs Slovenia...Grandad..G-Grandad?'
The rocking chair creaks to a halt. A serene expression is on your face and all of Rooney's goals flash before your eyes in your final moments as the children embrace you. His one World Cup goal, The legendary double in Minsk. That tap in against Liechenstien. they know whats happening and are scared, but calm.
The last thing you hear as you slide into the black warmth of death is the youngest boy - old beyond his years, a football fanatic who spends every free moment outside kicking his battered leather ball against the wall 'Dont be sad, he lived a hell of a life...in the age of Rooney.'

so is Kane a fucking need-other-players-to-succeed-baby?

>you need players to play well in a team sport that requires 11 man on the pitch
Wow

Kane's recent states for England are a goal a game though

Son doesn't turn up in the big games though to give Kane any tap ins

stats