/fit/ is bullshit

So, any real athletes on this board? Got any workout stories or tips or typical routines for us lesser mortals?

I always wondered how athletes actually train, desu. And I don't think the stuff on Youtube is legit for the most part. /fit/ is useless for this since they just repost the flavor of the month diet and workout tips from Cosmopolitan.

Real athletes hire a personal trainer

cut until you can see abs
SS+GOMAD
Whend you get too fat, cut again until abs and repeat
Do your meme plyometrics when you get to 4, 3, 2, 1

read the fucking sticky

Most real athletes have so much natural talent that their actual workout or nutrition doesn't matter as much as people think

>proving the point about /fat/ so hard

>workout 4 times a week
>A1: Back, biceps & legs 6-8 80-90% 1RM
>B1: Chest, triceps & shoulders 6-8 80-90% 1RM
>A2: Same as A1 but with 10-12 60-80% 1RM
>B2: B2 with 10-12 60-80% 1RM
>increase number of sets weakly for each bodypart until you reach MRV, repeat
>calorie surplus on training days
>calorie deficit on non training days
>33:33:33 golden macro (P/C/F)

weekly

I guarantee you atleast 85% of /fit/ is healthier, more athletic, fit, and muscular than all the skinny and overweight losers on this site

>T. Never browsed /fit/
Tbh only cbt threads have decent aesthetics the rest are desperate /r9k/ larping about how they wanna join a gym.

Has he cancer?

Got skinnyfat and basically just did meme self resistance shit until failure(I call it the Herschel Walker workout program)

Whey protein+creatine+beta alanine

If you don't have shit genetics there's not some magical formula to look and function better than 95% of your peers.

Never get on /fit/ but the problem with places like that is people get way too autistic with regimens and stuff when it's not really neccessary and it overwhelms casuals who want to git gud but don't want to revolve their life around it

You are asking on the wrong board. try /asp/ with their Gymnastics, karate, martial arts generals. We don't exercise we just insult one another whilst watching sports. We don't partake in any ya dingus.

At last, someone who can read and it's a Brit. Thanks m8, will check it out.

What sports do you play then and where do you find motivation to keep on it

whats that thing in the middle of his abdomen? roid pouch?

I'm a weightlifter and I train weightlifting four times a week. Lots of front squats and pulls is basiclally my training. That and eating a fuck ton. This is the hardest part. I'm never eating enough food.

klæbo has a vlog where you get an impression of how he trains

>hiding your steroid micropenis

Hockey/Ski specific training is really great for getting better at sports in general. Tons of Anaerobic training, plyos, core, and hand eye training.

what ever fit says do the opposite

Former volleyball pro player and now pro volleyball fitness trainer reporting.
First and foremost, you can have a taste of athlete training regimen for cheap, and that's actually helpful. I don't know about Germany but there are many companies in Brazil specialized on running training for amateurs, and what they offer is pretty much a simplified routine that the pros do: Workout routines, specific training, training plans, professional and personal assistence on your form, strategies and proper gear for activities. If you combo with those proper gym training and nutrition assistence, the results will be even better.
As for volleyball, I can tell you that the fitness practice is pretty general and somehow boring, because the technical aspects are the focus for those players. My job at the team I'm currently working is make sure every player is, basically, doing the right leg, calf and abs exercises so they don't get strains while doing the repetitive jumping during the games and maintaining proper form on blocks, spikes and, most important, receives. The technical training, which is the one I don't overlook but take part, is where it matters for volleyball players, because the trainers there check posture, timing and skills for each play, and find out the specialities of each player to optimize them. For instance, the team I currently work at changed setters and our cuban middle blocker excels at first tempo strikes. Since this new setter is a technical all-rounder and not used to setting half-court quick balls for such powerful middle blockers, we had to increase his workload for forearm muscles so quick and vigorous sets could be consistent throughout the 5 sets.

1. lifting is not a sport (I lift but I would never call that bullshit a sport)
2. people who lift aren't athletes

Steroids shrink your testicles, not penis. No?

depends, for example pro nhl guys some of them still smoke, which is crazy. All of their fitness routines are on YouTube it's a lot of kettle ball shit and plyo jumps, but mainly during offseason only. plus endless bag skates to keep up cardio.

/asp/ is just for mandrama now ya dingus.

He either herniated his umbilicus or he’s about to drop a xenomorph.

bloatlord