Do people actually care about this stuff or do we just pretend to...

Do people actually care about this stuff or do we just pretend to? I can't watch more than 5 minutes of a single event without being bored and wanting to look at my phone.

watching the olympics while shitposting on Cred Forums is the best way to do it

Just don't watch. It's been made for Europeans, not some fat niggers.

>without wanting to look at my phone
Your short attention span is your own problem.

>5 minutes of a single event without being bored and wanting to look at my phone
fucking millennials

>Do people actually care about this stuff or do we just pretend to? I can't watch more than 5 minutes of a single event without being bored and wanting to look at my phone.

makes sense considering all of the "sports" are gay as shit except for snowboarding

>makes sense considering all of the "sports" are gay as shit except for snowboarding

The summer games are usually way more popular on Cred Forums. London 2012 was the best /oly/. Rio 2016 the US absolutely BTFO everyone so there was no room for shitposting about america which made Rio 2016 relatively boring.

If you're not a Millenial that makes you at the very least 30 or over and that's fucking sad if you're posting here.

the events are more interesting too

But millennials are in their 30s

>waaah why do people like things i don't like

Ever notice its only countires that are shit at Normal sports who are larping about it, like Norway, Sweden, Germany and Canada

The worst kind of people

I'm giving a loose interpretation that goes from closer to 1990 as the start cos people on here sperg out about 85 being the start.

People like to follow sports which are popular in their countries. Shocker.

I'm 33, remember you are here forever

It's more fun when your team wins.

Better wait until swimming!

This kills the fat niggers from USA.
>imagine being fat
>imagine the smell

this shit isn't sports, they're hobbies

europoors get to bant, it's just embarassing coming from a gutter country like yours

post-millennials*
people born past 1995 are awful

It’s the other way around, if you’re in your early twenties posting here then that’s just sad. You’re wasting your youth, life basically ends at thirty anyway(that’s when it all goes to shit)

>cos people on here sperg out about 85 being the start

But it is. The whole point of the term "millennial" is you had your coming of age or adolescence at the turn of the century. Most people on here sperging about millennials don't even know they're millennials.

>Brazilian calling someone else a nigger

>he thinks he'll grow out of Cred Forums instead of growing up with it

they're called "millenials" because it defined anyone who was school-aged at the millenium as a generation. If u were anywhere from kindergarten through senior in HS in 2000, that makes you a millenial. The oldest millenials by definition are like 36ish, while the youngest millenials would be around 22ish. The application of the term does seem to be all over the place though.

>been her since 2006
>still here

>i have too much ADHD to watch olympics

just kys

>2005 on Cred Forums
>2006 on Krautchan

i know that terrible feel friendo

2007 KC i mean

Can confirm

I made an agreement with another Finland poster to make an alliance with Finland. Please don't ruin this new alliance. Finland seem to be awful at all sports even winter ones so you are ok. I still support you though

Irish-Finnish Anti-Ass Alliance

The Irish Finnish alliance is strong and will only get stronger. Be warned