Chink fans

>chink fans

Is this guy done?

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/rfjc6
urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=chink food
phillyvoice.com/jj-redick-denies-apparent-racial-slur-in-nbas-chinese-new-year-video/
youtube.com/watch?v=Few8kJ0zfnY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

streamable.com/rfjc6

Wtf did he mean by this

Nah, he a good boy who votes Democrat and hates Drumpf so they'll let him apologize

knowing american ignorance and culture where u can say nigga this, nigga that, im pretty sure he didnt think chink mean anything bad, its like saying my nigga homie and etc

everyone calls Chinese food "chink food"

This

Dude people don't say nigga on tv.

dude plays in the nba its probably the 2nd most used word around him every day

I've literally never heard this phrase in my whole life

it kinda bothers me how the chinese guy tries to play victim so much. Like I get it but just the way he acts is weird.
Also what's with all the chinese people in his twitter mentions saying they want to bang his mum? is his mum hot or are they uncreative with their insults

LMAO
chink isnt even offensive, i dont get whats the big deal. most chinese people dont even know what the word chink is

>JJ "I Don't Cry For Slant Eyes" Redick
>JJ "Nuke the Gooks" Redick
>JJ "Go Mental On Orientals" Redick

post his mum and let the thread vote on it

asians in my experience are all closet racists who despise blacks and merely tolerate whites if the white have high status

Blacks are the most openly racist group regardless of socioeconomic status or education level.

They even hate each other. Had a Hong Konger gf who absolutely hated Mainland Chinese and thought Filipinos were dumb and poor.

No.

What's it like growing up in the wealthy suburbs and attending all white private schools?

J.J.Reddick is not a racist. He's a Duke-educated white man who voted for Hillary and supports SNAP and DACA. He was merely tongue-tied and really meant to say NBA Champ Fans of China.

Ive also literally never heard it as "chink food". Whats it like growing up in a trailer park?

>hurr durr muh americans

Virginia and California, here. I've never heard of anyone saying "chink food" to refer to Chinese food. Where did you grow up?

Pretty good bro. Me and the old lady eat chink food about once a week

>t. Eddie lacy

Nobody calls Chinese people chink food, wtf are you talking about?

Should Jeremy Lin fight him hand to hand to protect his people's honor?

Chink food refers to "Chinese" """food""" . Not people you dumb fuck

lol what

You're joking, right? Where the hell did you grow up?

Quintessentially American conversation
>Here's me saying racist shit but no I'm not racist, anyway let me keep talking about racist shit

based jj putting those slopes in their place

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=chink food

He'll be ready to fight once he gets that chink out of his armor

t. soyboys

Boston

The best part is when he looks up teary eyed like he's about to start bawling.

>this was real
yikes

What NBA fanbase has a lot of chink fans anyways? Rockets I know are one, but Raptors? Knicks?

the chinks mom or JJ Reddit's?

so i guess jj is getting recruited by wahlberg to be a celtic next year

Either is fine.

Warriors

warriors and lakers

Warriors

rockets because chinks are all bandwagoners
toronto because a ton of chinks are in toronto
warriors becuase of all the chinks in the bay area plus they are all bandwagoners
lakers because of all the chink in LA + bandwagoners

Chinks seemed to have some weird alliance at my London college, they always hang out together and both eat at the chink buffets

>Lakers
>nonhispanic/black fans

Can we just admit that out of all the racial immigrants this country gets, chinks are the best.

Is he /ourguy/?

>I said it again!

except for eastern european waifus

Japan > Korea > Vietnam > South Asian >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Chinks >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Spics >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Kangz

>be american
>get shot

This. literally have been called a terrorist to my face by black kids with full vitriol whereas other races its just banter

Warriors
t. Asian-American from the Bay Area

California has Chinks?

not a bad GILF

It is very funny to see how much amerifats get assblasted for using words that seem ultimatelly prohibited.

It is so retarded to get offended for a word without taking care of the context which it is used.

Are u serious

I understand that but if they televised players saying nigga it wouldn't be tolerated.

they do it every single nba game and the mics pick it up...

>Japan>Korea>...
Never change weebs and incels of Cred Forums

Why? All the players saying it are niggas.

Maybe if Lebron is saying it to JR Smiff but if Kevin Love looked straight into the camera and said "I am on a team full of literal niggers" it would cause a scandal.

Ah. That makes sense.

Kill yourself Cred Forums

dude what. my high school was literally 90% Asian/Indian

are you offended by "chink"?

cuz america nigga, they give the word so much fucking power and then when ppl that aren't black say it they lose there shit.

Why is it that mass shootings only happen in America?

no its pretty funny also im not a chink so the whole "chink in the armor" situation was even better

I've nver been to California so everything I know about it is from Cred Forums. I just know that its 90% Mexican.

So Cali is 90% Mexican, 5% White and 2% Asian?

they happen in africa and the middle east also

Woow, now I want based KL to do this

95% Mexican, 5% Asian. White people dont exist in Cali

Them good ol' mortar shootings and they're from toddlers.

Not everyone lives in Bakersfield, Carlos.

there's mass shootings in african churches all the time

Criminally underrated imo

>Bakersfield
what an absolute shithole. Meth, Mexicans, and White Trash. Hell, can we just fucking napalm Bakersfield, Fresno, and Modesto?

Isn't california like 40% nigger too? Popular stereotypes mkae it like half black half spic

This. ESPN literally posted a vid from Jeremy Lin with the headline "Chink in the armor" and nothing happened.

the guy that wrote it got fired

You don't know anything about America

i love this image

Asian-American here, literally couldn't care less and actually think it's pretty funny. Even actual chinks in China probably won't give it a second thought. I'm pretty sure the only people who will be up in arms are 2nd-gen and halfsie Chinese bitches studying international affairs and gender studies at some UC.

Chingchongs are not like dindus or women and generally don't care about silly shit like this. I don't even know of any Asians who care about Mark "Gook Gutting" Wahlberg and his disdain for Vietnam fucking shits.

>California
>Chinks

The guy got fired and blacklisted from the industry. He's a priest now.

Exactly user. It's only guilty white liberals and the Jewish mainstream media that will be the only people"offended" and try to make it more of an issue than it really is

phillyvoice.com/jj-redick-denies-apparent-racial-slur-in-nbas-chinese-new-year-video/

>PhillyVoice reached out to representatives with the NBA for further comment on the situation, and Sau Ching Cheong, the NBA's Senior Director of China and Asia Communications, deferred to Redick's clarification on the matter.

>Sau Ching Cheong
>the NBA's director of Asian communications is literally named Ching Chong

that is an odd video though, the part where he says "my chink fans in China"

He was tongue-tied faggot. He was obviously trying to say my chill fans in China.

This does not demonstrate that they are particularly racist though, the have nationalistic/tribal rivalries among themselves. While many asians have such tension between their groups, it really does not translate to anything against other races. The most brazen racial hatred that I perceive is definitely from jews and blacks. The racism from whites is largely clumsiness and banter, and at it's most intense as the desire for segregation

It's pretty odd, but makes more sense than him saying "chink" on purpose in a public medium where he'd obviously be caught. Or maybe someone bet him $50,000 that he wouldn't do it.

No one has ever said that

Asians are outspokenly racist against blacks. Then, they come to America and have American kids, who date blacks

Also J.J. Reddick doesn't have any fans.

mass shootings are also defined has 3 or more people dying, white american aim better than others. The stats change completely when you just look at school shootings

Can confirm, am from the Bay Area like the other chink user in this thread. Daughters of F.O.B.s, especially Vietnamese, are very much into getting stuffed by Jamal and his homies.

And yes, legit Asians are very outspoken in their hatred towards melanin-enriched individuals. I've heard numerous accounts of them forbidding their children from bringing black friends into their house.

Also see: Patrice O'Neal vs. Asians

its hilarious that one of the most racist countries and racist people are throwing a fit over a white guy using a slur he didn't even mean to use

could Asians be any softer?

California is about 30% white, 40% black, 50% asian, 80% mexican, and 100% burger

see

youtube.com/watch?v=Few8kJ0zfnY

based chinks

The chinks don't give a shit, it's the white people outraged on their behalf.
>t. Chink

based

>Even actual chinks in China probably won't give it a second thought
a bunch of chinese people on twitter and other social media are having an autistic meltdown and threatening to kill jj reddit

you know that this isnt true though

yeah your right I take back my soft asian comment, its us white people that are soft

please nuke us

>China food

nigga what is China food

It's not like we don't have the same thing in America. Not to same degree of hatred maybe, but I've known people to treat others like garbage simply because they come from another region of the US (like the south or west coast).

>put korea that high
>weeb
Okay

Chinese people don't use twitter. It's banned over there.

if you really have to ask, you're a retard

so cal here. can confirm everyone i know calls it chink food

maybe if you are a nigger

There aren't any Chinese on Twitter, it's the jews my friend

Your then gf is right. Filipinos are dumb and poor. Literally the niggers of asia

Top kek

But the chinese guy in the video got upset though.

>you can't really be racist against asians because they're really more racist than whites: the thread

if by everyone you mean exclusively your circle of friends and if by circle of friends I mean you yourself because you probably have no friends

Dude if you've ever sat lower bowl at any NBA game you can hear that word loud and clear on just about every possession. I heard it dozens of times at a fucking Jazz game last month and that's in Utah. Now multiply that times a city like Atlanta or Chicago. Probably more instances of that word in a game than combined points scored by both teams in that same game

The irony here is all the chinese butthurt. They're talking about white/black race relations while failing to see their own problems with racism. Now they've taken on the victim complex

Let me give u a little hint, most Asians don't give a fuck about shit like this, we're not spics or niggers, we don't have skin made of glass. Us chinks built your railroads for you under slavery conditions with 0 complaints, in fact we said thank you for the opportunity to work. I take it upon myself to not get offended for trial shit like this.

American born Chinese here. Yeah it's 100% true. All my friends and I (we all watch sports) broke out into laughter when this story broke on ESPN when we were playing poker. I kind of feel bad for JJ, besides being a cuck he's gonna be fed through the social justice/dirty leftist machine and spit out. But on average, I'd say most Asians don't really give a shit about stuff like this.

There's even a saying in Chinese related to this, "别闹事". It's a traditional Chinese phrase, all chinks know it. It equates to the English phrase "don't stir the pot". This is a phrase and attitude most Asians know and adhere to, you'll see it referenced in movies in which they'll say something like "this neighborhood doesn't talk to cops!" when they're trying to solve a murder in Chinatown or something. We're are like cats; we are aloof, most of the time we do not mingle with others, and like to keep our presence unknown, in the backgrounds.

you are such a yellow coon. Keep bending over for white people approval by putting down other races

Why the fuck is there something wrong with every single dook player in the NBA?

Uncle Wong

dook "education"

Thats a British/UK thing. Never heard that in the United States ever

welp I've been on the 4chins too long
I saw "c***s" on twitter and thought he called them Cucks on accident
chinks didn't even cross my mind

Holy fuck my sides

Who are the niggers of Africa

JJ “Unload the repeater on every dogeater” Reddick
JJ “Unload the AK on the high GPA” Reddick
JJ “Get Chang a medic” Reddick
JJ “Goes John Wilkes Booth on slant eyed gooks” Reddick