Hurr durr i put ball in net

>hurr durr i put ball in net
>me slide good on snow

Wow, such bragging rights, are you a child? How about forgetting silly games and trying the ultimate sport of outliving your opponent in a hot room. Everything else is irrelevant.

>me won me got shiny thing!

Are you a woman? what do you do with a shiny trophy? Be the first to carry your wife (it's not called husband carrying for a reason, Sweden) across the finish line and win her weights worth in beer.

If you insist on playing football, for fucks sake, get off someones lawn and play it in a swamp.

>no mobile phone throwing

why is the sauna world championship segregated by gender?

Why are you finns so prone to harming yourselves?

what the fuck is that picture on the left?
lmao

Yes, many of us look asian, so? Enjoy your dying population and limp wrist that can't throw a rubberboot for shit.

Burned skin.

And Finland loses again.

Look on the bright side, the top F1 teams all want a beta Fin as their number 2 driver.

How retarded are Finns actually?!

A winner.

Pic related, the loser didn't look much different, only difference is that he died. Respect.

how did he die? why do they both have their arms and legs stretched?
I don't even understand this

World Cup Sauna

what was the brize in world sauna chambionshib?

>how did he die?
Couldn't handle the heat.

ok, whats going on in that picture?

As he said
>the ultimate sport of outliving your opponent in a hot room
Basically heating up the sauna until someone dies

the russian guy even used some kind of sauna doping, meaning he won't feel the heat as much. However the effects of the heat don't go anywhere and he basically boiled to death.

A sauna stove

and some money i think.

What the fuck

>russians even cheat at sauna

>and still lose

>what was the brize in world sauna chambionshib?

A Finn in /hoc/ told me he likes to do diarrhea on the sauna rocks

For an older guy he did well, but for the dishonor of cheating, sauna steamed his sins away.

That's a good trick.

> As Kaukonen and Ladyzhensky were disqualified for not leaving the sauna unaided, Ilkka Pöyhiä became the winner.[10]
BTFO

>shart in sauna

free skin grafts in a swedish hospital

>being this new

>>>reddit

swedish citizenship

I remember this lmao