Come back from eternal injury

>come back from eternal injury
>score amazing goal

Reminder that this guy would be far and away Germany's best player if it wasn't for the injuries.

>ywn be able to rock marco reus's haircut

Are Reus, Ozil and Khedira the only good German players to have escaped Bayern's clutches?

Back just in time to get injured for the world cup.

>Ozil and Khedira
>good
kek

an international cup wouldnt be the same without him getting injured shortly before

>ozil

If he was any good he would've already been bought out.

He's the German Jack Wilshere. Everyone overrates him and claims he'd be the best player in the country if it wasn't for injuries.

Shame really

What does he mean by this?

*gets injured*

modern-day Sebastian Deisler

he is really good though. not in the wilshere way where it's based on intangibles like "he's a different kind of midfielder" or "he can really set the tone" or whatever, but he's really skillful on the ball, has great balance and speed, scores goals reliably too

Except when fit, he's ten times the player Wilshere is.

it was a fluke goal, he even admitted it

Sane and Gundam

I've missed him

i feel so bad for this guy

"Eternal" injury? Maybe you mean "internal"?

No, he means eternal. He consistently plays a handful of matches, then trips and fucks his joints up again. It's been like that since before the 2014 world cup.

To be fair, Jack Wheelchair has been pretty hard set back by injuries.

I'm sure other would be the best if it weren't for x reason

>Ozil and Khedira
>German
Pick one

Dortmund's been dragging ass and scratching by wins, it's so frustrating to watch. Watching videos of Dortmund last season with the same players, it's like I'm watching a different team. Is Stoeger that shit of a manager?

Send him to Pep GOATdiola so he can fix him like he did Gundogan
inb4 assmad fags

shutup babe i know you like it

It was the non-union Dutch Pep that fucked BvB. Stoger is just picking up the pieces and getting the team back on track.

Every tournament is the tournament Reus is finally going to get to show off how great he is but then gets injured and can't get called up.

Every. Fucking. Time.

Trash league desu

Bundes hasn't been this bad in 15 years. What the fuck happened?

Yeah man then when he gets injured the entire team will wear shorts with his name on lmao pathetic

I hope so. It's frustrating to see objectively talented players struggle to keep winning, while the only person keeping the team's standing afloat appears to be a loaner. Even Reus's goal today wasn't that impressive. Hopefully he's just getting back into the swing of things from his return, Kagawa heals soon, and Pulisic stays a late game sub for a while and gets some rest.

>Yeah man then when he gets injured he'll mysteriously recover far faster than expected
fixed

I guess when he spends 100 million buying him bionic legs he will be invincible

cash from the epl flooded the market, took all the good players. look at city, 3 players bought from germany in their starting 11, liverpool has a whole team taken from the bundes, arsenal have two of dortmund's former best players etc. they buy everything that moves. keita is already gone, bailey will be next. only shitters remain and the few decent germans go to buyern.

Is this /bundes/

Oh look! It's the OG Dembelel

Le "No World Cup, no CL, no Bundesliga" Man

Yes

anyone have a webm of the goal?

ye

Time to start investing in something other than your dwindling population Heinz. Not the Bundeswehr tho.

Reus is literally a jew btw

Royce a QT

A qt jew

>royce
>coutinho
>weigl
>pulisic
>griezmann

Twink All Stars when?

>everybody mocking poor Reus for being injury prone
It's a valid argument, to be honest. Don't forget the impact injuries have had on the history of the game. Who knows what we would have seen out of Fatnaldo had he stayed healthy. Messi and CR7 might be a footnote.

I just want the couple back together desu

I hope he plays more so Pulisic can get more rest and not be killed by March.

more to do with how amazing tuchel was

there is nobody who could have made that dortmund team perform as well as he did, shame that the dortmund management & the old useless players like šahin couldn't contain their egos

leave Enzo Ferrari out of this

I love how they fuck Weigl up in training and tactically so he doesnt overperform and get bought by epl or buyern.