"It's inexplicable, Real Madrid didn't play, but still won"

Xavi continued.

"I saw the broadcast on Spanish television with [former Madrid player and coach Jorge] Valdano and he said something very true. In this match there were several phases, very different from each other, and there was a moment in which PSG dominated clearly."

"During those siege minutes in the Madrid area, it was at that precise moment that PSG should have scored the second."

Xavi added: "Were Madrid superior to PSG? For me, no, but they don't care if they are superior, if they dominate or are dominated. Their philosophy is simply to win. That is what makes them so difficult to play against in the [Estadio Santiago] Bernabeu, for example. PSG played like Barca."

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/MDPilargif/status/963880470114058240
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

both teams played like absolute dogshit

No, psg was okay but nerman or mbrape didnt want to pass to cavani, they prefered to lose than to see his teammate score

He isn't wrong.
The series against Leganes in the CdR they should've lost both legs handily, but still managed to keep it close.

Only Rabiot played well for PSG. The front line was shit, Verratti was quiet and Lo Celso was shit.

i mean, 'winning when you're playing like shit' is probably the ultimate trait for a club. when you get that you know you've become a big club.

Link to the whole interview?

I love how butthurt Madridistas get when someone doesn't suck their dick lmao

He isn't even wrong, Real Madrid played like shit, PSG did this to themselves

this

He is so full of shit it is unbelievable.

Christ, why are catalans so godamned pathetic?

Lmao look at this subhuman manlet

stfu madrid played like shit and you know it. The result paints a different scene than the game did. Could've easily been 2-1 for PSG with another typical madrid collapse. Xavi is being objective as fuck and I hate catalonians as much as the next guy.

that idiot's still speaking?

le moral victory man
muh possession is beautiful football and should automatically guarantee victories

fine player, but one of the worst losers in sport

That isn't what I mean you idiot.

He is full of shit because he wanks himself over what he thinks is 'beautiful football' despite the fact it is subjective and doesn't understand a great team wins regardless of playing poorly.

It's well known that Xavi has a retard level IQ. No-one should pay him any attention.

>However, former Barcelona midfielder Xavi denied Ronaldo was superior to Neymar in the Spanish capital.

>"They said that Cristiano was still better than Neymar," Xavi said in an interview with So Foot. "No, no, it's unfair.

>"What did Ronaldo do in the game? He scored a penalty and a knee goal...

>"But what about the dangerous situations created by Neymar? And the counter-attacks that he launched, the fear that he sowed in Madrid?"

AHHAHAHAHAHAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Are you kidding me? Do you remember mourinho's inter busparking? Do you remember atletico's murderball golden days? Is that what you fucking want? then fine. I''d rather appreciate beautiful football even if it's from our greatest rivals.

>my interpretation of beautiful football is right

You are a child.

>there is an objectively correct way of playing football

>What did Ronaldo do in the game? He scored a penalty and a knee goal...
>you now realize xavi posts on Cred Forums and gets annoyed by all the TSUposting

Why do you hate catalans you dumb fucking idiot what did we do to you?

anti-football is cancer

Man Benzema fucking sucked, Madrid could have easily won if he wasn't here.

Please tell me you are baitin'. No way he actually said this

It's not their fault everyone is so afraid of playing them that they become braindead for 90/180 minutes and are easy to exploit. I mean, defenders to this day are afraid to go against Tsunaldo 1v1 even though he's clearly not the same as before. Most teams enter the pitch already believing they're going to lose, it's no wonder they choke.

The oposite with la liga in wich almost every team knows they are shite

it happens all the time in lel liga too and you know it, only Uefalona seems to not be afraid of them. Even Atleti can't help but to spread their legs every time they meet Halal

Atleti is a special case
Honestly after the two lost finals they shouldve dismantle the team

desu, the "MCN" only played together 30 minutes in 2018 before that game. Emery should have played Dimaria

>not playing to win
Sorry, teams that tried to play Barcelona open and offensively always got torn to shreds. Yes, it's boring to watch but as a manager you're trying to win, not score brownie points for style.

I don't fault those teams for parking the bus against superior competition. As for Real, they've been a counter attacking team for years now. Sorry the other team can't stop it.

But hey, if all you scare about is style and don't give a fuck if you lose, Arsenal might be the club for you!

why is no one talking about how Xavi's paycheck is straight from the Qatari government?

of course he has to praise PSG, it's probably a clause in his contract.

fuck this guy, he's an actual idiot and a total shill. barcelona should distance themselves from him, but wait, theyre also receiving checks from the sheikhs

I mean he has a point. Halal get a penalty after a dubious dive but a blatant handball by Ramos is simply ignored. Halal always seems to have the ref on their side, its how they win.

Zidane took a big qatari paycheck too, but he doesn't care.

>tf
>tp

Dont you have a school to shoot up?

The absolute seeth of Fagi

I unironically believe PSG will go through

How am I wrong?
Gets Halals dick off your mouth for once

He obviously grabs his shoulder for the first penalty?
For the penalty claims against ramos his arm is clearly kept by his body..?

no importa lo que xavi dice

not close enough to his body and he moves towards the ball voluntarily perfectly knowing his arm would deflect the ball

>madrid collapse in CL
>typical

>For me, no
Is he /ourguy/?

He is absolutely right.

twitter.com/MDPilargif/status/963880470114058240

But thats wrong tho

That's a penalty you retard.

lo gue xavi DIGA

no

Soccer fans referring to football as "the beautiful game" has got to be one of the gayest things about the sport.

This is where I respect Americans.

>halalfags in this much denial

Not only is the team cancer, but so are the mindless fans.

whoa he's right

>hating catalonians
>falling for Cred Forums memes

It is a pentalty if A the ball is in an unnatural position or B if the arm is searching for the ball.

Perhaps you should talk about something you know instead of football? like obesity or being black and poor?

This

the arm is searching for the ball, he put it close to his body to stop the ball

This guy is the biggest crybaby I've seen in the last decade, and I hate Real Mad

>rOnALdO oNlY sCoReD 2 lUcKy GoAls

>they were winning until they lost but actually won

Literally Cred Forums

so many buttmad people in here
it doesn't matter if madrid look like shit, it doesn't matter of tapnaldo scored with his anus. as long as they win that's all they care about, and that's all anyone cares about.
need you remind yourself tapdrid won titles last season with offside goals and zidane was named best manager and cristiano was best player. Lol.

shits rigged as fuck for real madrid in the champions league and if you don't think so you're part of the problem

>the style I don't like is anti-football
this is why goblinos should fuck off to reddit to discuss football