Messi is only Argentina's all time top goal scorer if you include friends...

>Messi is only Argentina's all time top goal scorer if you include friends. If you don't he only has 34 where as Batistuta has 40

you don't get to bring friends

But who is New Zealand's all time top goal scorer if you exclude friendlies?

they work for the mercenary... the stat-padding manlet

Not Messi

exhibition games give you point for the ranking

the ranking decides your seeding position in tournaments

itally basically got eliminated out of the world cup because they had a poor fifa ranking and got in the group with spain

>read op
>hoped someone replied "you don't get to bring friends", otherwise i would
>first post

and how does that affect >us

UUH

Are you retarded?

>725880▶
>you don't get to bring friends
please explain

world cup seeding

thanks to FIFA rankings we were in pot 1 and got shitters like iceland, croatia and nigeria.

At least you can talk

baneposting you dumb monkey
it's a retarded meme that mongoloid from Cred Forums use and it bled onto other boards.
google it

No one cared who I was until I put on the HGH.

Those are some big stats

he didn't score so good
in real matches

fpbp

noice

it's the other way, mi hermano blanco. meme NTs like Switzerland don't play friendly games so they can get top seeds. Italy and England in the past got fucked because they played too many friendly matches

You're a big guy

it's over for messi

>implying Messi won't score AT LEAST 7 goals in the /wc/

hahahhahaha faggot

Fuck you. I have 5 threads active already and was about to be able to make a new one

>When your mancrush idol is so mediocre, so little respected as a footballer, so consistently ignored in the big boys list of GOATs that you need to go to this lenghts (opening HUNDREDS of threads in a couple months) in your desperation to try and convince some clueless user that "Penaldo is good because of... stats" and "Messi is bad, trust me, don't listen to the world"

Gee, I wonder why do Messi fans don't feel the need to convince anyone that Messi is a GOAT... and then take a look at your deranged, pathetic efforts 24/7!

Fpbp