Nba fans unironically think this guy is good

>nba fans unironically think this guy is good

i dont

nba kiddies aren't the brightest bunch

who has ever thought that in the history of thoughts?

if you go on reddit's nba board literally everyone there loves him

i mean he's better than the last bloke

david stern literally saved the nba from folding

bit of an twat though, wasn't he

he is just a classic jewish lawyer and that came out every now and then

wasn't david stern pretty universally hated himself? i feel like commissioners are very rarely held in high regard while they're holding the position

>Neurotypical Cis-Het White Male with thin privilege
>Good
Umm.... no, Sweetie

He's unironically a good commissioner, as was Stern.

The hands off approach with the players leads to a better atmosphere for the league.

He was commissioner for 30 years. He had no business being there for so long. He may have been fine in the early years, but every now and then a controversy would come up and mar him.

you either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villain.

looks to me like stern was bad

>evidence he rigged the 1985 draft
>had cheating refs
>probably rigged 2003 draft too
>vetoed the cp3 trade
Fuck Stern

Silver is a hell of a lot better than most commissioners.

he stays out of the way. not sure what you can blame him for. the formation of superteams? he can't block every free agency move/trade, stern tried it with cliff paul but you can't stop the tide

why should he block superteams? if some teams are better run than others, good luck to them

and parity isn't beneficial for the league anyway

having a lot of super teams is fine, having only two super duper teams is kind of lame.

although i don't think its the comissioners job to intervene, i'm just thinking maybe some people might blame silver for that

NBA lottery draft is a joke

The whole Grizzlies saga is weird. They didn't even give the team a chance. They wanted to break into Canada with two teams and they wanted the Sonics and Blazers to have another rival. The expansion team is, predictably, shit. most expansion teams that go into new markets have shit attendance because they are shit. But after a decade or so, teams begin to build a better team and start having some success. But then they just gave up on the market after only 6 seasons and moved it to a smaller market where the team saw some success but still had shit attendance. Fun fact, the Memphis Grizzlies had lower attendance than the Sonics did in 2007-2008

Now we fast forward to 2018. the Grizzlies still have shit attendance, are headed towards a rebuild, and are losing money when most teams in the league are making bank. The Grizzlies have been functionally irrelevant their entire existence. It's like every single business move the team makes is a resounding failure. I know Silver isn't too keen on relocation, but I really think the Grizzlies will get relocated at some point in the next 10 years. Especially because the league still doesn't have enough talent for expansion. the NBA is salivating over Mexico City, Seattle is building a new arena, getting an NHL team, and has a billionaire ownership group at the ready, and even smaller markets, like Louisville, are beginning to show serious interest in a team. I can't help but think the Grizzlies moving is inevitable.

the nba will continue to be parityless trash until 25% of the teams are contracted

stern led literal wars against hip-hop niggers to save the league from ghettoization. shame he had to go, now we have nigger """"""music"""""" and """""dancing""""" during every time out

At the very least he's a better commissioner than David Stern...although that's not saying much.

his storylines are better desu

Stern and Silver are complete jokes to the NBA.

This rat bastard is from the same county I was born and raised in. He's from the wealthy Jewish area just down the parkway from my Guinea/Mick hometown.

Sorry guys.

>not liking ......FOR LIFE

Anyone would look good following a guy who flat out admitted to matchfixing

t. 14 year old

is there a more jewish face than him in all of sports?

>Why is there so much pro-Silver spin on the internet?

Vegas bux. He's helping the gaming industry penetrate not just the NBA but other leagues as well. Shouldn't come as a shock that they're astroturfing for him.

>if you go on reddit
There's your problem. Redditards are a plague that ruins everything they infest. You need not look further than both Cred Forums and this very board to see what happens when the reddit menace latches on.

David Stern was hated for being a corrupt Jew who invented (((superstar calls))). He did a good job running the Association, from a business perspective, though.

>25%
This was true once upon a time. Now with super team however, I think you need to contract half the league to establish true parity.

You NBA fuckers don't know how lucky you are. I'd take Silver over Goodell any day of the week.

>being mad at Goodell as if he is anything more than a CEO
His only real job is to rape the networks for TV bux, and he's amazing at that. Beyond that, the owners are the ones who are really responsible for how the League is run, all Goodell can do is what the majority of them want.

Silver had been pretty Damn good.

The only two things he's done that I don't agree with are:

1. Ads on the uniforms
2. He encourages players to speak up about politics

I want to see if he brings that mid-season tournament to life. Also I really want to see a team in Las Vegas.

>1. Ads on the uniforms
they're tiny ads don't even matter, you look at what happened to epl jerseys they've been ruined by advertisements, nbas are nothing

dress code was a good change.
no more dressing like a nig

dress code saved the nba's image

You don't think that's how it starts? The thing that bothered me the most is when based Rachel Nichols had him on her show she bluntly asked him,

"It's about the money, right? Just say it. It's about money."

And the fucking asshole wouldn't admit it. He cited "expanding the brand" and that the advertising companies would use their air time to promote the NBA. Like the NBA needs more exposure? Everybody knows fucking basketball. Everybody already knows who LeBron is. Just fucking say it's for the money. Soccer teams literally choose based on the decision. Just fucking admit it.

too bad he didn't think of the timeout music code and dancing code