>things were one way but now they are not

That faggot sold himself out over gamergate. Good riddance

Is joakim noah elite?

whos this???

An ancient shitposter who was banned

Gaymer gayters need to be shot.

seems like a fag desu

>moot left Cred Forums before you
Canvas was a failure. God knows what he does at Google now. Still, wish him the best. I just hope he still cares as much about Internet anonymity as he once claimed.
Also, take a gander at W.T. Snacks these days. Depressing shit. At least moot isn't "DJing" at anime conventions for a crowd of eight austistic, androgynous weebs. Yikes.

What is a moot?

Was a total fag

this man has wisdom before his years

>MUH GAMER GAYTE
>MUH VIDEO GAME JOURNALISM ETHICS

thank God you rejects will never procreate

Gamer GateGODS single handedly got the God emperor elected

I remember gaming magazines came with a game when I was a kid, the game itself being reviewed in the fucking magazine. No one gave a fuck until Cred Forums started the largest autstic spergout since the Boxer Rebellion.

>implying

Hiro is Moot in yellowface

conservative culture resounded with that happening with more normies forcing them to dislike SJW sentiments
it was a boon for the right

Unironically whom?

how come chink moot never banters with the lads?

This guy

youtube.com/watch?v=eTN6gL21F60

he's too busy triggering Cred Forums, Cred Forums, and /jp/.

>moot left before you

The way all the faggot Cred Forumsedditors treated moot on the way out was so retarded Fuck Cred Forums fuck Cred Forums fuck /reddit/ kys

still the best desu senpai

think about it from his perspective. Over the course of a single summer you had gamergate, the fappening, and then to cap it off, some dude murdered a chick and then posted pics about it on Cred Forums. the Summer of 2014 basically killed his interest in the site. I would have taken the google bux as well.

>largest autstic spergout since the Boxer Rebellion.

I like you