>ynr when west brom were a midtable side considered tough to break down
pards magic

What did they mean by this?

youtube.com/watch?v=lSfdQAadylo

>a team unironically sponsored by Warrior/New Balance
>ever winning a relevant league
Pick 1

Pulisball was the problem.

It doesn't work when the crowd are as vanilla as those at the Hawthorns.

>ABL mental illness thread
>always a bunch of americlaps and swecucks

why are JFs so mentally ill lads

well you're right, and I don't really like pulis even when pulisball works, but I still can't comprehend swapping him for pardew

Gotta try and fit in by overcompensating. never go to a game so pretend to hate clubs despite having no reason to. kinda cringy desu

You can see the pure disgust in that cameraman's face. Is this a shopped?

is this the Liverpool hate thread?

Klopp is a creep and I can't stand his face desu

Oh yeah, that decision was utterly fucking retarded.

wtf

how does this happen?

Scousers are the biggest collection of scum in football. Corpse-robbing at Hillsborough, Killing Italians, standing behind Suarez. Fucking grief junkies the lot of them, think everyone is against them and see conspiracy everywhere.

I am a Spurs fan and that 2-2 felt like a win to me after I saw how upset the disgusting bin-dipping inbreds were. Fuck Liverpool with a rusty knife. Worst fanbase in the world.

30 seconds away from the ref blowing the whistle to end the half

Where is Leicester on the league table? They have more PL titles than liverpool do surely they were in the same division?

they weren't in the PL that season

>gets blown out by out of form Hazard and ends in third in the only opportunity you'll have to win the title this century

based (Dead) poster

You mean to tell me that the mighty liverpool has been bested in domestic success this millennium by leicester city??

>holding hands

Bit gay

It's okay, he's not her real dad

youtube.com/watch?v=woxjvZgCeNw

This millennium Liverpool have won 2 FA Cups, 3 Football League Cups, a UEFA Cup (Europa League), a Champions League as well as two community shields and a European Super Cup. They have been objectively more successful than Leicester.

This .webm is perfect. The editing. The table. Suarez crying. Slippy G's face. Everything except the fat guy going "I don't believe it la'

this was so fucking cringe

You'll never be as big as Arsenal.

A single CL win is all it would take.

arsenal fans' heads would explode if that happened

Based daddy

Lesta won the premier league though.

bruh look at this team... wait till you see the scoreline... hehehe OH NO NO NO NO

This has got to be scripted, even today I can't believe it la

God hates Liverpool just as God hates me, which is why He made a Liverpool supporter. I don't understand how it happened or even when it happened, but it happened, somehow.

you know exactly how it happened, you considered them a cool team with >muh history and >muh passion and chose to support them

Honestly no, I always considered them kind of boorish and excessively working class.

based

hot

here it goes to Glenn Murray, with a chest on HERES GAYLE.....ITS THREE THREE.....ASTONISHING

youtube.com/watch?v=kLu_MWmhCzk

IIRC this was near the start of Klopp's tenure and he was trying to get the crowd more involved in matches. It was absolutely not celebrating a draw against WBA. Unfortunately facts are pesky things on here sometimes.

What's funny is that there are only two facts we can all know for a certainty
>Liverpool drew with WBA
>Liverpool did this thanking the crowd thing
So here you are, proclaiming people stupid for not knowing the facts, yet you have shown yourself to be the idiot. How does that make you feel?

why should thanking the crowd have anything to do with the result. they should do it if they win 5-0 or lose 5-0 it wasnt the crowd fault they drew

why does klopp want to force his german memes to filthy scousers

>slipperpoop

Kill yourself, scouser scum

Ive never cried after a football game before but at the end of this I did.

Even after the Chelsea slip I had hope, but after this I knew it was over.

based paddy

fantastic

hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaha
omg I can't hahahahahahahahahhahah

kek

>liverPOOP
KEK

You mock but they have a good team spirit now. They run like black people fleeing police for each other.

No we mock because they are pathetic

unless youre a city fan theyre a better team than yours

>it slipped in

What I find more surprising is Palace able to have three shots on target.

>winning a cup competition overrides decades of being shit

I can't wait for the Scouse bubble to burst. I'll savor any failure Liverpool will have. Them losing 1-6 to fucking Stoke on Captain Starfish's final game was the best

I've never seen a fanbase so fucking deluded. They're like a red Newcastle/Celtic

does anyone have a link to the Cred Forums video of the reactions of the board after liverpool 3-3 palace?

SEETHING

Their arrogance and delusion is just incredulous.

A CL win would definitely be enough to make Tottenham a bigger team than Arsenal.

youtube.com/watch?v=kLu_MWmhCzk

Is this the "I dunt believe it" game with the guy with like 5 chins?

Why do Elite athletes like Gerrard and Tom Brady kiss their children on the mouth?

Gerrard is just scouse

This was a dead rubber anyway. We lost the cup after the Chelsea game.

Only way to get a chance was going batshit and trying to score 7+ on Palace. It backfired but it didnt really matter.

>Tom Cruise
I've always wondered what the original for that was. Thanks, Paddy.