Messi is FINISHED. Get in here

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

tsoo

BASED STRONG MUSCULAR CHADNALDO

I can practically taste your tears from here, street shitter.

>scored when rm was already winning
quintessential tapnaldo

good thing he scored an insurance goal which ended up being the game-winner

The basher of Benis

Still butthurt halalfags?

he score the 4th in a 3-5 game so technically he scored the winner.

Missifags BTFO!!!!!!!!!!!!

>halalfags
You’re a faggot, burger. No one here gives a shit about the clubs, only about the legends currently playing there.

He's the autistic chicano don't mind him

>penaldofags doesn't even care about the club
lmao truly plastic

go shit in the streets paki

>el indonesiano cares about barkalona

>Indian talking about football
Back to the slums pajeet

>all these triggered penaldofags
where is he during actually important game. lmao pathetic

>where is he during actually important game

I'm laffin at all these triggered Penaldo fags. Good job, poo.

>Back to the slums pajeet
imagine being this mad

fuck off

t.pajeets

kek

Also pretty pathetic how there are so many faggots here in Cred Forums who are obsessed with Ronaldo. Like how sad do you have to be to idolize another man? You faggots are always shitting up this board with your pathetic obsession. Ronaldo fags are mentally ill.

So? You have to care about the vamos to be a fan of chadnaldo now?

>how sad do you have to be to idolize another man?
>t. Burgernigger who idolizes handegg and niggerball players

and people think the ronaldo is a tap in god

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOl

I don't like either sport though nor do I idolize other men I've never met before like the typical Donaldo cuck.

Keep projecting my moor friend

Not him but
>thinking the accomplishments of another person are in any way yours just because he was born in the same shithole you're from
How pathetic, the guy doesn't care if you exist no matter how much you blow him. But at least it's better than being some beaner across the ocean obsessed withsome faggot

t. durka mohammed

You’re a 56 IQ mutt I guess.
If being from the same country as someone who manages fantastic feats shouldn’t mean anything, why is it better for a fellow countryman to idolize someone than for a beaner who lives on the other side of the world?

It's hilarious having some shitskin call anyone a mutt
Especially when it's the shitskin triggered because the reality that he's obsessed with someone who doesn't know he exists hurts him
How pathetic and empty is your life that you need to live vicariously through another man's accomplishment
I'd hang myself
Bet you think moortugal is white too, disgusting

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

>the chad earthquake-inducing stomp

Ronaldo is a genuine magician, not even meme'ing

MESSIFAGS BTFO
They literally can't recover from this. Farca might take the La Liga title but we'll take the CL title