How do you deal with people like this?

How do you deal with people like this?

Other urls found in this thread:

dictionary.com/e/could-care-less/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Stupid Americans who can't speak English properly and make macros with fake quotes? I just sage their threads.

either build your entire club structure around them or ship them out, I guess
ideally the latter unless he'd be going to a direct rival

>You cant live in multiple countries
You still live with your mum m8?

So, basically Ronaldo's direct replacement?

People who "could care less" about something that they couldn't care less about?

I'd be inclined to strangle the illiterate cunts.

sorry to burst your bubble mr grammar nazi but "i could care less" is equally as correct as "I couldnt care less", given that they are both idioms

dictionary.com/e/could-care-less/

>could care less

So he care a little bit?

this dumb macaco doesn't know you can't win the ballon do'r if you don't win cl or wc

>could care less

It's the right attitude.

Its the same thing you autists

t. Pierre

>"could" and "could not" mean the same thing

>Weak rebuttal citing Yiddish """humour"""
>Labeling logical people Nazis

Are you an oven-dodger OP?

t. Xhang-Li Abdul-Rahman Singh

>weak rebuttal
my rebuttal was entirely grammatically accurate, you are the snivelling runtoid who waded in to try and make a sneering point about grammar and then got btfo, lol

>ur a jew XXD

how fedorable! go back to t_d

>I'm "entirely grammatically accurate"
>has yet to start a sentence with a capital letter

Aren't you the complete fuckwit; were your parents cousins by any chance Nigel?

this is getting pathetic now runtboy, why dont you just admit you were wrong and that you are a drooling mongoloid ape, and then toddle off and embarrass yourself somewhere else, hmm?

i notice you havent bothered trying to refute the article i posted, probably because you know you can't so instead you are DESPERATELY trying to save face by lashing out. how sad! how contrived!

>believing the unironic use of "fedorable" doesn't automatically render all other points null and void for discussion

Definitely some congenital brain malformation/s on display in your posts here Nige. Don't inbreed that manic nonsense into future (flawed) generations please, we have enough unemployed human trash on this island already.

only british people could care this much about grammer

Fucking this

how much, and who even says were british you overweight burger eating clown!

The only way to leave PSG is to be shit, Nerman is fucked.

>I couldn't care less
Your care level is at 0%

>I could care less
Your care level is at 1-100%

So someone who 100% cares about something and someone who cares 0% both care equally? Wish North Americans would've chosen German so I wouldn't have to read their shite.

Nerman did nothing wrong. All he wants is to fuck delicious pussies, be even more famous, win a balloon door, eat some fine spicy monkey soup and last but not least to be white.

>Brit calling someone overweight
Lmao

who doesn't my fellow hue, who doesn't...

>All he wants is to fuck delicious pussies, be even more famous, win a balloon door, eat some fine spicy monkey soup and last but not least to be white.
with this sentiment, i think we are all Brazilians on the inside

*blocks your path*

literally just explained to you that british is an assumption which may not be right, yet you somehow missed with your dense lack of comprehension.

wow, what a stereotypical response america you sloth.

bench

Isn't he fucking his own sister?

anyone who thinks differently from this is just a retard that speak without thinking logically about what they are saying.
only reason "i could care less" is in dictionary.com is because so many dumb people say it to the point it is just accepted.

Is he the GOAT midfielder?

>It's an American """institution""" creates their own version of English to accommodate their idiotic population episode

>could care less
you disgrace us you 56%er

I think French had a better shot tbqh. Germans weren't even seen as white during the revolutionary era.

This the fuckjing sperg levels are off the charts