19:00 SS Lazio - FCSB
21:05 Atalanta - Borussia Dortmund
21:05 Milan - Ludogorets Razgrad

Reminder to keep it comfy.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/15101851
theplayerstribune.com/lorenzo-insigne-even-god-loves-napoli/
transfermarkt.co.uk/inter-mailand/transfers/verein/46
corrieredellosport.it/news/calcio/calcio-mercato/2018/02/19-38744669/lazio_tare_de_vrij_non_rinnova_c_un_limite_a_tutto/
discord.gg/5KK56RZ]
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

pene-al-vento for Benevento subedition

Only Lazio missing

i enjoyed my match day with da spaghetti

who /clebbe/ here?

milan only 7 points back :^)

thx fren

Who is the player of the round?
(Nominated players based on whoscored scores)

strawpoll.me/15101851
strawpoll.me/15101851
strawpoll.me/15101851

>Roma-Milan next week
Nothin personnel, kid

>no Pandev
He was simply unstoppable yesterday. I refrain from voting

Ok, you do you

Good idea anyway. Should be a weekly thing

lad, it was >sphinter

>inter
even deceglie can score a brace against them

>milan is 7 points from the 4th place

I don't know whether we're in a good timeline or not

>no Under

make it eight

Didn't watch the game, but with all the hype I thought he'd be higher too, but it's >statistics

Lazio wins tomorrow and then it will be 9 points.

shouldn't count. Fucking Khouma Babacar tore them a new one last season

Funny. I don't recall Nainggolan playing particularly well.

good night friends

I've said this prematurely under Montella but I think Milan are, dare I say it, close to being back.

Yes good night pal.

Who takes the blame in this situation?

the defender that made the poor clearance

As said it's Skriniar. Israelbro and I had an argument about it and I said Ranochia but he's an easy target. Skriniar paniced, he wasn't under pressure and could've controlled it then put it out for a corner.

Nighty/morning bump

>wake up
>see this
wat do?

Redpill me on Serie B fellow spaghetties.

the promotion play-off system is a scam

Check my bank account, my Binance, and my MetaMask wallet because there's no way a girl this attractive is near me for anything but my money

Just look at who is in the top 3.

What´s the problem?

How good is Allison? Would you consider him world class?

Yes. Best gk in the league.

This, pretty much. Then again you can see that it was more of a physical than mental fuckup of Skriniar since he fell down trying to clear the ball. The fact that it was Ranocchia who concluded the autogoal is just hilarious, that poor fuck is always in the thick of it. Whenever Inter fucks up he is always there, always in the wrong place at the wrong time. Wearing a fucking captain's armband too.

At least the unexplained new away kit is nice.

>Parma 8th
>Brescia 16th

jesus christ

How long till Parma gets liquidated?

>not checking her pulse then her big clit first

Anyone cares enough to tell me how's Wojtek doing?
How's Guilherme Costa Marques?
Thanks in advance!

they're gangbanging ur mom so they're not doing well

He's doing well
I wish he actually started over buffon all the time

Nice to hear.
Anything on Guilherme? Joined Benevento early this window. I've seen he scored some, but the team is still dead last.
Cheers.

Merdazzurri!
noi saremo qui Merdazzurri!
stronzi come te Merdazzurri!

Non fateci soffrire
ma va bene... perderemo insieme!

ANALA!
STRONZA INTER ANAAALAAAAAAAaaaaAAAA!
E' UNA MERDA INFINITA
CHE DURA UNA VITA
STRONZA INTER ANAAALAAAAAAAaaaaAAAA!

Claudio Marchisio’s wife sent a cryptic message to Juventus Coach Max Allegri via social media about where the line of “tolerance” ends.

The midfielder has barely featured this season, but even with Blaise Matuidi injured and Sami Khedira not 100 per cent fit, he was still left on the bench for the Derby della Mole against Torino.

“Tolerance reaches the line of reciprocal respect, but once it is past that, it is transformed,” wrote Roberta Sinopoli on her Instagram Stories.

It is a quote from writer Gianni Errera, but many took it to be a reference to her husband’s situation at Juve.

Marchisio is a fan favourite, as he is from Turin and spent his whole career with the Bianconeri, but he recently confessed he would look to go abroad if he was to leave Juve.

>tfw no qt italian waifu to defend your honor

footballers' wives and social networks
name a more carcinogenic duo

Probably their best forward if not their most technical.
This is a bit unfair to Max. I mean, besides the injury problems of last year the guy is getting old and some other players deserve a try, Juve are also chasing for the first time in a while so Max needs to tread carefully with who he chooses.

If this is true, it's admirable that Claudio's wife was emotional about his situation; sweetheart, but I'm sure Max doesn't enjoy keeping him on the bench either.

>it's admirable that Claudio's wife was emotional about his situation
No it's not. If Marchisio has some problems because he doesn't play he should be the one talking to Allegri or the club, not the wife bitching on the socials

Mauro Icardi turns 25 today!

They are in a good financial situation now

Don't they have 20 coaches on their payroll, and have a madman as a president?

That's Palermo
Parma were alrdy liquidted a couple of years ago and now have sensibile owners (i rhik they sold some of their shares to the chinks recently) that got them from D to B in 2 seasons

Oh ok, thanks for clearing that up. I got them mixed up for a second, I guess that president made a big impression on me, tattooing the club crest on him and all.

>that president made a big impression on me, tattooing the club crest on him and all
Baccaglini? kek, this man has been Palermo chairman for about 6 months before walking out (just a few days ago he was examinated as a witness by the bankruptcy trustee of Palermo, apparently the club accumulated several millions of debts through the Zamparini era)

>Frank De Boer claims Inter “formed a block” in the locker room. “When I tried to play position-based football… The Ajax youth players did better.” He was brought in to replace Roberto Mancini two weeks before the 2016-17 season began and lasted until the end of October. The Dutch tactician was also then hired and fired by Crystal Palace this term, but insists San Siro was a worse experience.

>“I had more complications in Italy and it wasn’t just because of the language, but also the way of transmitting my messages and my ideas,” De Boer told Ziggo Sport in the Netherlands. “Our way of thinking is much more similar to England, whereas at Inter it was all based on sentiment. They formed a block of seven or eight players and the rest try to knock them out.

>“It was a bit chaotic, everyone did what they wanted. When I tried to make Inter play position-based football, well… I’d never seen anything like it. Youth team players at Ajax did it better. I didn’t expect that to happen. Even in training, they gave up on the routines very early and didn’t see the point of them.”

so he's shit at managing his players?

Seven Sisters are mostly back. Serie A on the recovery?

I can't speak for many Dutch coaches but van Gaal and De Bosz had similar problems with senior players at their last clubs. I guess they're most guilty for not being able to adapt when they realise grown ass players who know the game one way suddenly have to learn something that isn't just different but demands a lot of mental and physical strain. The best iteration of Total Football the way they want to play it is supposed to be fluid enough to change their shape no matter what problem they face as opposed to common, modern tactics which just try to find a solution that applies to most situations.

Ironically, the manager who in my opinion that does it best today (even more so than van Gaal) is one of the biggest autists in football management.

>pic related

>Serie A on the recovery?
'no'

I'm glad to hear that. I loved their kits growing up

The Dutch literally are too intelligent to win desu

patrician

Such a based lineup holy fuck

Even God Loves Napoli
theplayerstribune.com/lorenzo-insigne-even-god-loves-napoli/

>0 (zero) CL appearances at 25
LOL!

judging by that and how well crystal palace did immediately after sacking him this season yeah
sounds like he expects to be listened to on the way in

no one commenting on BBilan's owner alleged bankruptcy?

it's like the 10th time someone comes up with something like that and nothing has happened, it got boring fast

well it raises suspicions though. plus, this time it's from someone who has credibility and not "calcioefinanza" or some shit

Reminder that Pallotta was right

*buys shick for a gorrilion euros*

That was the borja valeros older brother 2bh

>this time it's from someone who has credibility
Gabanelli did had make some inaccurate and hlaf-false reportages back in her days at Report, and got recently fired too

Pallotta doesn't strike me as the kind of man who just does whatever Monchi tells him without wanting to do so himself

lmaoing at redditors SEETHING and accusing the journo in question of being a M5S servant

first time I agree with you denbro

*sells every good player every year because the team is full of debt and has an inexplicably high wagebill*
damn what a businessman

what's this upcoming ruckus about a game that bari fixed back in 1997 supposedly
do people really give a fuck 20-and some years later?

no one commenting on Inter having the same points as with De Boer and Pioli?

>w-with Spalletti it's gonna be different
>t-this is our year

I hope Juventus are caught cheating again and get relegated desu

It's just so that they pretend they're actually doing their job, while (((they))) just can keep on cheating

kek

>the entire chinese metropoly of Milan

Lazio (3-5-1-1): Strakosha; Wallace, de Vrij, Radu; Marusic, Milinkovic-Savic, Parolo, Lulic, Lukaku; Luis Alberto; Immobile.
>Hellas (4-4-2): Nicolas; Romulo, Caracciolo, Boldor, Vukovic; Fares, Buchel, Valoti, Verde; Kean, Matos.

What's even the point of doping in curling?

meant 4u

To be fair the team is probably worse now than 2 years ago

"I want another cup..of ice cream"

it's only one year ago and it's obviously better, they lost no relevant player and bought some good additions, how ae they worse?

qt reporting for duty!

>What's even the point of doping in curling?
enhanced vocal chords for yelling at the guys with the brooms

by (((they))) we mean them, right?

Worse defense and 2016 was 2 years ago

you obsessed by the qt on the right senpai?

>the entire Fiocretina midfield
>"good addition"

she is just first in the folder
I'll try to switch it up a bit onwards, sorry

transfermarkt.co.uk/inter-mailand/transfers/verein/46

Name 3 good additions

Oh I'm sorry. Would Joao Mario, Kondogbia and an immortal Cambiasso be better for Inter?

Borja was running Fio's midfield for years and doing it well, he was underated, not world class but he was great at keeping possession.

Inter is just Inter, that's their problem.

no worries I just recognized her from another pic that floats around here

Kondogbia unironically would improve it, Valero is a dinosaur and a waste of money

Banega alone is better than Valero and Vecino combined.

Borja is pretty fucking old at this point and he doesn't have 90 minutes in his legs.
He is also constantly applied in the worst possible way as an AMF instead of a defensive position where he actually thrives. Not because he is some awesome defender but because his forward passing actually works then.

That's one of the biggest reasons why Inter is choking so much. Valero in front of Vecino/Gagliardini is just a horrible dysfunctional combo.

>Worse defense
are you unironically implying Murillo>Skrinjar?
Vecino, Valero, Cancelo. They are better than anything they had last year

I'd honestly rather have Banega now again instead of Vecino.

the amount of doubles in this thread is disturbing

Vecino was pretty good so far, they have different roles but i'd say they'd perform roughtly the same.
The team is surely not worse than last season, at worst it's equal.

Anything is better than Rannochia and Cancelo/Vecino aren't that great

serie a is blessed by god

Shit, well I forgot him. I never understood why they sold him off so cheap.

Borja's age is a negative factor but he can still be of use, but idk why he's been used there by Spalleti. I agree with you on that. Neither him nor Vecino are good there, Spalleti should just kill 4-2-3-1.

Cancelo is literally Inter's best RB and probably the 3rd best RB in the league.

Did you actually watch the games? Cancelo is one of the two or three players who actually know what they are doing, he's been generally great. He fucks up in defense but offensively he makes more than half of Inter's plays at the moment.

And he is also the best crosser in the squad too.

>inters best rb
>third best in the league
Not saying much

>a defender that can't defend
How did you think this would prove me wrong?

I don't know why the fuck is he stuck in RB place when being a midfielder would make him stand out far more. He is way more offensive than our entire actual midfield.

Still doesn't make you right, not his fault he is used in a wrong way.

What I don't get is why they only buy old men or unproven youngsters. If they get Conte I expect he will buy players that will actually improve the squad

>match starts
>thread dies

When en why did Lazio become shit?

they just returned to their normal form?

corrieredellosport.it/news/calcio/calcio-mercato/2018/02/19-38744669/lazio_tare_de_vrij_non_rinnova_c_un_limite_a_tutto/

Where will he be going?

It's a shame, I liked an extra team being good up there in the table

Arsenal should sign him

to be fair that usually just means the match is being watched

How do you rate Bertolacci this season guys? I watched him for the first time this season against Inter and he did very well compared to his performance last season.

I hope not, he has some actual talent and I'd hate for it to be ruined by that shithole of a club

Is Immobile the most overrated player in this whole meme league?
I never see him do anything

Romulo doesn't deserve to be in such a shithole desu.
I'm still scratching my head to understand how the fuck the manager keeps being there. Benevento is dead last but at still it shows something when it plays ffs

>he hasn't seen the double brace against the mighty SPAL
>or the monstrous hattrick against Cittadella in the preliminary rounds of the much coveted Cippa Italia

Bonucci is. Remember when everyone said he was the best Juventus defender and was a top 3 CB in the world

People seem to have very short memory, he already failed outside of Italy once even though he was amazing at Torino.

Twice actually, failed at Dortmund and Sevilla

RARE
A
R
E

new
e
w

Yeah, sure, I meant like "one trip outside".

True. Torino seems to be good at creating frauds

For fuck's sake Lazio how can you not beat these buss parkers?

It was him and Cerci, that Torino was amazing and they failed completely at their new teams. But it's not like Immobile is a talentless player, he can't be if he's scoring so much again. Maybe he's just not suited for a bigger team. Like he needs all of the attack to be build around making chances for him.

>called immobile
>doesn't move
pottery

/seriea/ BTFO

S-sorry based Immobile

CIRUZZO ONESTO RAGAZZO DEL SUD

Is any one frustrated with the fact Juve is turning into 2009 Inter?

Claudio is definately booking this summer and getting out of dodge. Next season... only Giorgio will be the only regular Italian on the pitch. 1 out of 11

MDS, Spinazzola, Rugani(if he doesnt leave), Berna will all only be subs.

APOLOGIZE

>Spinazzola
>Caldara
>Keane (black but Italian nonetheless)
They'll be fine

Haha son of a bitch making me look bad

CIRUZZO ONESTO RAGAZZO LAVORATORE DEL SUD

Derp, didn't see Spina in your post

>inter 2009
They clearly aren't turning into a treble team

sounds like some big team offered him mega bux.

My guess is United, Barca, or Madrid.

I am a Juve fan but it would be cool if this happened because Max is destroying this team. Only a few players carry this very dysfunctional team and Max cant retain talent to save his job.

You are right but not in the sense that you want. Juventus are very obnoxiously trying to copy Inter's way of winning CL and the type of football they played but it's not working out.

On the other hand... Juventus took 7 years since calciopoli to win the scudetto. Meanwhile now it's been 8 years since Inter won the treble and since absolutely fuck all happened.

i disagree.. Max played Sami for two games in which Sami shyed away from 50/50 balls and only put together 7 passes in one game.

Stuaro starting over him is unjustifiable.

Max does not even give him a fair shot.

much of it is Max's arrogance. Benatia is on fire lately, but he struggled much last year and Max played him over Rugani.

Rugani has never really had a bad game, but he doesnt let him play very much.

Berna has absolutely out played all of the Juve wingers with 5 goals and 6 assists to his name, yet Max only started to use him recently.

He lets Gonzalo and Sami always play a full 90 and both players are absolutely gassed and useless for the last 20-30 minutes of each game.

Max's favorites include Juan, Gonzalo, Pjanic and Sami, and Stuaro and all get preferential treatment, they are not punished or sat for their bad games while everyone else is.

Remember that Paulo and Berna only played when it became clear that they were outperforming everyone else on the team and also out injury neccesities.

He doesnt let his non favorites get enough playing time to make a case for more play, only occasional spot starts and subs very late in the game.

Not meme'ing or bullying, but is it a particularly American thing to call players/managers by their first names?

Who is that shit goalkeeper?

He did bench Dybala this season and was very open about criticizing his poor form desu.
I don't get why Sturaro gets any playing time, whatsoever. I love it from a meme/entertainment factor that it has in these threads but that's it.
Piggy delivers and in italian football that is more than enough to shield him from any sort of criticism, for better or worse.
I personally think Pjanic is indispensable for their squad.
I do generally agree with you however.

Maybe it's a Jap on holiday

Based Voiello

yes because fans do not really idol worship their coaches.. In fact, they are often overly critical of them and too often unfairly blame them for events.

But after watching Sami and Pjanic fail to do anything in the CL final and then seeing the exact same thing in the most recent spurs game, I just cant believe you dont make a sub and put on Claudio.

Claudio's sub in the CL final litterally stabalized a very dysfunctional midfield and helped create build up play for the first time all game.

Max and Claudio are butting heads. It is hard because if you watch the Pogba/Max youtube videos from like 2 years ago... you can see Allegri is doing everything he can to befriend him to convince him to stay.

But then a guy like Claudio who is loyal and works hard, he cant get a decent start all season.

And I know he is gonna leave this summer. He was not even my favorite player, but a player I respected and appreciated him doing all the non fancy gritty work.

Full-kit wanker

Pjanic is crucial, he has bad games but its a lot to ask for a 2 man midfield to play defense and create so I give him benefit of the doubt. Even when he is playing badly tho, hes always has potential to play a great service ball forward.

But Sami is just... hes past it and phoning it in. He jogs back and forth and just takes up passing lanes, he is afraid and hesitant to get stuck in or jump for a 50/50 ball, and his passing is just average. I rate Betancur over Sami.

I think Blaise is the most consistent midfielder on this team and this team needs a 3 man midfield if they are serious about a cl run.

Asensio by himself is a much better player the Pjanic and Sami combined.

BASED Monopoli 5 - 0 against Catania

I am not happy about Emre Can coming here.. I guess they want to make him a regista which will take a spot away from the wingers.

I think they should run this formation.

Costa - Gonzalo- Berna
Paulo
Pjanic and Blaise
Sandro - Giorgio - Benatia - MDS
Sczesney

Use Mario as an impact sub
Use Spinazzola as spot start for left back
Let Rugani alternate with whoever
Use Kean as relief for Gonzalo
Use Pjaca as impact sub and spot starter
Pjaca and Mario can spot start at left winger.

>I think Blaise is the most consistent midfielder on this team and this team needs a 3 man midfield if they are serious about a cl run.
You know that the only reason why he didn't play is because he was injured right? 2nd leg is going to be a completely different match

>Asensio by himself is a much better player the Pjanic and Sami combined.
wut?

>But after watching Sami and Pjanic fail to do anything in the CL final and then seeing the exact same thing in the most recent spurs game, I just cant believe you dont make a sub and put on Claudio.

Spurs game was 100% on Allegri, he fucked up with formation and midfield choices. He played with two holding midfielders so Pjanic had to run all across the field to play catch up which gave Spurs all the free space they wanted. That's plain and simply the reason why they dominated the midfield almost throughout the entire game. Juventus underestimated Tottenham and they paid the price. Let's not blame the players who were put on the spot and had to improvise because their manager failed to see the bigger picture.

>using second names for some and first names for others
stop doing this you cunt

I think the Bayern game is when it really settled in for me.

Seeing Kingsley Coman come in and just dismantle Juventus by himself. Watching Allegri not take Evra off even tho he was gassed and way out of form.

Me knowing that Coman was going to be a great player and watching him not get used at Juve. I know it was on Conte but something happened that summer in preseason that made him bolt.

lads i pinched a nerve in my back and it sucks to sit down wat do

Become an Inter fan to put that pain into perspective?

>Become an Inter fan
NO

Become a Milan fan then

you herniated a disc. I blew out my l4/l5 9 years ago.

If its only a bulging disc, it will settle down and stop swelling on the nerve in 2 months.

If you herniated or ruptured it, it wont ever get better and you need to get surgery... its a minor surgery where they just make a one inch cut and basically vacum the excess disc.

You need to get a mri so you can see what is going on. Drink a gallon of water a day because discs are 75 percent made of water. Do not do anything strenous because that is what makes a bulging disc rupture.

You do not want to let this get out of hand because its life changing. This has made me put a gun in my mouth twice and cut the fuck out of my arm.

Is you left or right leg numb or pins and needles?

How many leaves are in here wtf

>Asensio by himself is a much better player the Pjanic and Sami combined.
wew

The truly hilarious bit is that Allegri is now apparently putting the pressure on his squad in training to, quote, "be like Napoli", as in forcing two-touch football and quick advances. At this point I truly can't tell if he is a good manager or just a hack who is riding it out on the autopilot of a squad that is lucky to have such depth, where literally their complete 2nd squad/bench is better than starting squads of Inter, Lazio and Roma. They are simply too powerful in those terms yet it's not going to be enough for CL title.

MATCHDAY 25:
>Saturday, 17th of February 2018
Udinese 0 - 2 A.S. Roma
Chievo Verona 2 - 1 Cagliari
20:45 Genoa 2 - 0 Inter
>Sunday, 18th of February 2018
Torino 0 - 1 Juventus
Napoli 1 - 0 S.P.A.L.
Bologna 2 - 1 Sassuolo
Benevento 3 - 2 Crotone
Atalanta 1 - 1 Fiorentina
Milan 1 - 0 Sampdoria
>Monday, 19th of February 2018
Lazio 2 - 0 Hellas Verona

MATCHDAY 26:
>Saturday, 24th of February 2018
18:00 Bologna - Genoa
20:45 Inter - Benevento
Sunday, 25th of February 2018
12:30 Crotone - S.P.A.L.
15:00 Fiorentina - Chievo Verona
15:00 Sampdoria - Udinese
15:00 Sassuolo - SS Lazio
15:00 Hellas Verona - Torino
18:00 Juventus - Atalanta
20:45 A.S. Roma - Milan
>Monday, 26th of February 2018
20:45 Cagliari - Napoli

Make sure not to forget that Napoli plays on Monday, because Sarri will definitely bring out some memes out of it

are you the cunt who told me to not use single and last names? If you are... go do dead lifts every day... it will clear it right up.

i don't feel like watching bonucci do his best isaiah thomas impression

>Is you left or right leg numb or pins and needles?
no it's more like a tickling in the side of the thigh

Didnt allegri like dismantle Ac Milan and make them dsyfunctional? I have read that but I cant recall really exactly what happened.

Didnt he piss of Pirlo and that is what made Pirlo leave? Did he force any other good players out of AC?

The man is stubborn as hell and he seems petty.

>The truly hilarious bit is that Allegri is now apparently putting the pressure on his squad in training to, quote, "be like Napoli", as in forcing two-touch football and quick advances
you're reading way too much into that clip desu senpai

and no as far as i can tell there are at least two of us canadians in this thread

Yes, he did. He literally let or made all the top players leave. He is pretty much de facto the cause of Milan being a mid table team now.

That sounds like a rupture. You have two sciatic nerves running down each leg and if you rupture a disc, it generally affects your legs... often in the toes, buttocks, or behind the knee.

Go use your free healthcare to get a mri, dont fuck around with this. It is life changing and its going to get worse.

When i did mine in, I had to slither out of bed like a snek because I could not do a sit up to get out of bed.

>How many leaves are in here wtf
I bet one of these two is Joe Vinco

well great now i'm uncomfortable AND scared
i'm calling the doctor if it doesn't clear up after tonight since it's almost closing time there anyway

Yeah it's not like Berlusca didn't have any more money to spend and just sold everybody, it's just Allegri that walked in a club with more than a century of history and completely destroyed it from the inside. Truly an evil genius

who else left because of him? didnt he sit Pirlo a lot and play him as a outside mid?

Did he do this to any other players?

>implying he has learned english yet
it's toronto,he probably even buys his groceries in italian

take it easy... keep your back straight.

Sleep with a pillow or rolled up towel under your back tonight, it supports the natural arch of the spine. Sleep like this for a few weeks. Ice wont do a whole lot, dont go crazy stretching either. Just take it easy, if you have to life something, use your legs. A back support brace would be good.

good advice, thanks user

he still has a lot of primary school years left to do that

>burger talking about football
literally stopped reading at coman
hes a meme that did jack shit if you remove that goal vs juve

...aaaaand Inter is now 5th
I am going to bed, today things hurt just a little bit more than usual

good night serbfren see you nex matchday!!!

>Kicking a horse whiles it's down
Immobile is a system baby tap in merchant
Wow, rude.

Roma is playing Wednesday.
What do?
Save this thread like first aid surgeons or just let it die and open a new one?

Seem like a waste since it just has

Just have matchthreads

Monopoli on promotion watch
Lecce on disgraceful fall to serie C watch

>Bonucci also revealed he has a special play-list to fire him up before games, but “the final song is always ‘Faded’ by Alan Walker. That lets me know I’m ready for battle.”
Bonucci's taste in music is Nu-male as fuck
As expected of an ex-Juve player

leave it and bump it back up matchday

>shqiptar shows up hours late
>starts shitposting about everyone left and right
>disappears until next matchday is over

What's wrong with him?

[discord.gg/5KK56RZ]
Join the OFFICIAL Cred Forums footy\soccer server
[discord.gg/5KK56RZ]

>What I don't get is why they only buy old men or unproven youngsters
because that's what having a small transfers budget gets you

Bonucci got back to play well since Gattuso arrived

Nope.
It was all B&G selling Ibra and Silva and all the senatori retiring/leaving and not being properly replaced by that bald fuck Galliani that caused the downfall

Allegri actually postponed our inevitable downfall with the excellent 2012/13 season.
I remember Allegri joking about how he'd play Kaka as Regista when our retarded management signed him. I also remember G telling Allegri to not play Aquilani often so they avoid signing him from Liverpool.

He didn't bench Pirlo at all. Pirlo got injured and then Van Bommel rightly took his place.
Pirlo was being a bitch asking for 3 years contract when G had announced that any player over 30 would only be getting 1 year contract extensions. You didn't see Dorf, Nesta & Rino complaining.
Trying to pin the blame to Allegri for Pirlo leaving is hilarious since that fairy bitch wanted to leave Milan since 2006 as he admitted in his cringy book,

Don't act like this isn't a Calcio General...since at this point it clearly is.

But there are players they can afford and don't go after, a bunch of dead weight they should sell filling up the wage budget and there are even a few players they could sign for free currently and aren't trying to.
Why aren't they signing De Vrij? Why do they keep terrible players like Rannochia? Why not buy one or two good players instead of 5 or 6 average/bad players?

>But there are players they can afford and don't go after,
like who?
>a bunch of dead weight they should sell filling up the wage budget
you have to find someone that wants them and tha pays them what they want. Do you think anyone is going to pay Ranocchia and th gang the money they are getting from Inter now?
>Why aren't they signing De Vrij?
we don't know where he'll go yet, and if bigger and wealthier clubs are after him there's not much they can do to get him.

>like who
Seri or Sakho would improve the team for example and Sakho was dirt cheap
>no one wants the dead weight
I guess this is true but I'm sure they could find ways to get them out
>we don't know where he'll go
I'm positive they aren't even trying to get him

Wich Sakho are we talking about here? The Spurs one?
Seri is unproven too, you can't be sure he would be better than Vecino

The Crystal Palace Sakho and if Seri is good enough for Barcelona he's good enough for Inter

isnt it more hilarious that Juve went on a 7 year title winning steak and that you and your ilk will never recover tho?

You realize they will fire rino for some meme manager and the team will collapse because their is too many soyboys who need motivating on milan.

yes he has been better, but he will always have his moments where he steps in too fast and gets beat by his mark, or a panic clearence in the box that turns into a whiff or a bad hit to the other team.

We should all post during the Barca Chelsea game since conte is ourguy

>it's like last season all over again
>it's like last last season all over again
>it's like last last last ...
fucking hell. I'd say >we just sell those big names like Icardi and Perisic then use all young talents, probably will make an even for next season's FFP.

Icardi is a young talent, he will only get better

I'm open to keep the thread alive, I'll just need some support bumpers for the night