ITT: teams that needs to get Arab'd

Which team(s) does Cred Forums thinks needs some of that Arab oil money? Who is the next PSG?
>Hertha Berlin
>Sporting Lissabon
>Manchester United
>Inter
>AEK
>Rangers
>Young boys
just some suggestions..

Sevilla
it's about time LaLiga gets a their PSG/City

It probably isn't worth destroying 50+1 and the culture but Bundes could use a sugar daddy to propel a 2nd club to Buyern's level. Maybe Hamburg since they're a historically good club who is also JUST tier right now.

Also Utd are rich as fuck and Inter were recently taken over.

Man U, Inter already waste lots of money, they deserve nothing. Rangers are shit. Portugese league doesn't need it either.

I'm gonna say Saint-Etienne, Fiorentina, Deportivo.

Pool

Any german team, to see if can make that snoozefest interesting.
Funny how in my memory Germany had alot of great teams at European level, Werder, Dortmund, >Schalke, Hamburguer, Leverkusen and evern Wolfsburg, but turns out that they are just a bunch of shitters that lose to Bayern every year.

Sevilla makes the most sense sporting-wise. Eternal EL winner, above-average squad that has issues keeping its players and managers, perennial CL qualifier, nice, populous city, and a good solid fanbase.

no chance because of the 50+1 rule in /bundes/

Also a decent amount of history and safety from relegation. They're only a few pieces away from contending with the very top of the table.

worked very well for 1860, eh?

We already get our money from Angola, thanks

What about The Leipzig Red Bulls?

>Deportivo

A Coruña is a town of 250k, they were punching above their weight for years, there is no growth there

I would invest in Espanyol but the stain of mediocrity would be hard to remove

I'm hoping Newcastle Utd.

Liverpool or Tottenham plus oil/chink money would be unstoppable. I'd like to see clubs like Rangers, Celtic or even a few Turkish clubs have money that rivals the passion of their supporters.

It would kill me if Sevilla fell into the hands of oil money.

They were able to break it but they're likely going to end up following the model of Monaco. Klopp already tapped up their best player and Werner will go to Buyern at some point. They could maybe win the league as a one off like Wolfsburg did but they won't outspend or contend with Buyern

>even a few Turkish clubs

Found the dirty Muslim

>man united spend 2nd most in the world
>wanting to give them oil money on top

are you trying to kill football?

Why not their local rivals Real Betis instead? They need all the help they can get. Plus, they actually broke the transfer record at one point (Denilson, but he flopped). It would be better for the league competition-wise to take a shitty team and propel them to contender status, than to uplift an already decent one

Might have to autistically do a fm save/fifa cm with this

There's no point. La Liga is a closed shop.

I saw what you did

Southampton for all of these reasons except playing in Europe which theoretically they could do with their current squad if they kept Koeman

Nazi-o de Roma

bought license of a 5th tier club. Also, their name had to be changed to RasenBallsport instead of Red Bull because muh naming conventions

I saw it with my own two eyes.

Wasn't city a much shittier team than Sevilla when they were picked up by the arabs? If you go by that, they are a lot more teams that could be likely candidates.

Why do you even respond to this cuckmark poster? His country got arab'd and he's projecting hard onto others.

Fuck you, OP
also
[spoiler]AC Parma[/spoiler]

Who /Metz/ here?

Villareal

/Angers/ la
it's SCO Time
but they already have Algerian sausage master, Said Chabane

you know know what happens when the arabs get bored
la liga had this already with Malaga

liverpool

Please no. Take Newcastle instead.

Aston Villa for sure 100 percent

So you are the "french" BATE

LEEDS

Atletico. With some more money they could dominate la liga and btfo both messi and penaldo 8 yo cocksuckers that infest this site. They've done well enough with far fewer resources than Barca and Madrid, they deserve a champions.

sunderland

me, i hope we're bought by a billionaire luxembourg fag

NO
never taint the based submarino amarillo

Newcastle, they already have a large stadium, a good manager and the fans are crying out for new owner. The only real issue with them is that the Premier League is already ridiculously expensive and they'd stuggle to compete for a Europa League place, pet alone a Champions League place.

At least two teams in each south american country. Just imagine the possibilities... we already pump out great players and we are poor as fuck compared with Europe.

I would unironically bandwagon Newcastle if oil money came their way. They fucking deserve it

>Grovelling for Mudslime cock
The absolute state of soccer, where the only way to be successful is the open your arse cheeks for Russian Oligarch or Mudslime oil magnate cock. What an artificial and useless sport.

Wolves

>Young Boys need to get Arab'd

lul, atletico has been spending chinese money for almost a decade now. Where do you think the money for the stadium came from? It even has their shitty, chinese name lmao