Why is the league so much different now? it hurts knowing we’ll never go back to the golden years

why is the league so much different now? it hurts knowing we’ll never go back to the golden years.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BynBZNiE9EA
pollmill.com/f/what-is-the-size-of-annet-rainen-s-nipple-y4gl71t/answers/new.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Didn't both of their careers end with repeated concussions until they couldn't play anymore?

Yes

Troy Aikman was made of glass.

How overrated was Troy Aikman?

They've forgot more amounts of pussy they've gotten over the years than the amount of pussy you ever achieved in your lifetime. Ever.

he was underrated then and still is now.

astronomically

Players are bigger and faster now

underrated and Young was overrated.

Somewhat. He was a great quarterback, but he's third behind Staubach and Romo as far as talent is concerned. Steve Young on the other hand was brilliant considering he's a southpaw.

Kinda like tripfags are way overrated

lmao, retard

cowcuck fan spotted

youtube.com/watch?v=BynBZNiE9EA

times truly have changed.

they were both underrated but young was better.

actually iggles fan but anyway.

""""wahhhhhhhhh monkey off my back it only took me 30412412121 times to get to the owl and win... lolz I'm better than Montana now."""""

Nah Young was a massive fucking faggot.

No one is saying Young was better than Montana. Montana did have a better team around him in 1986 than Young had around him in 1994 though.

>muh golden years
The game would actually a lot more enjoyable if they tone it down on the refball and match fixing
/lifelong/ lions fan here

mad because you were garbage during the golden years. loins fan.

>i don't remember early-mid 90's football
>let me meme my way into an opinion

> the era starting when i was 6 to when i was 18 is always titled "the golden years."
nostalgia fag

the Lions were ok during the 90s though

>except for when their shitty owner ran their all time greatest player out of town

hey everyone check out this 20 year old fag

Not really, ive come to peace with the lions not winning shit over time, grew up watching barry not win shit, 0-16, megatron not winning shit, etc... You cant deny the fact that refball is real and people are starting to lose their shit over things >we have lived through for a while now

jesus fuck is this the power of cocaine?

>implying aikman x young were the golden years.

brady x manning is far superior

>the golden years
No, you will never again see the world through the eyes of a child. Get over it.

will the nfc ever be decent again?

An NFC team literally won the Super Bowl this year and they also had better playoff games.

the nfc had goat tier bears, 9ers, and cowboys in the past. now they are all cannonfodder for tom brady.

Idk. No one puts him on the list of goats. I think he was just memed hard in the 90s cuz muh rings but in hindsight it's hard to argue that he wasn't a system baby. He was probably the 5th best qb talent wise of the 90s
>Marino
>Young
>Elway
>Favre
>Aikman
We could probably argue 1-4 all day but I don't see aikman over taking any of them.

Nah '94 was lit. Watters was dope, Rathman was still playing. The D was stacked. Rice was still there. Etc. Idk you could say either team was better.

>forgetting Jim Kelly

pollmill.com/f/what-is-the-size-of-annet-rainen-s-nipple-y4gl71t/answers/new.html

My bad add him over aikman. That puts aikman at 6th.

He was a stacked team babby.

>those air prestos
Fire af