youtube.com/watch?v=CMmePkgx3uU
youtube.com/watch?v=aPRVAyLdutg
youtube.com/watch?v=Yqel7Ovn6t4
youtube.com/watch?v=Q0B_jygum2E
youtube.com/watch?v=PhqKMb01r_Q
youtube.com/watch?v=FKkdfccMo_s
youtube.com/watch?v=SP9XWRIxgUk
youtu.be/wXcdYBh3hgg
basketball-reference.com/play-index/lineup_finder.cgi?request=1&match=single&lineup_type=5-man&output=per_poss&is_playoffs=N&year_id=2017&game_num_min=0&game_num_max=99&c1stat=mp&c1comp=ge&c1val=250&order_by=opp_pts&order_by_asc=Y
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Complex_regional_pain_syndrome
theundefeated.com/features/los-angeles-tougher-sell-for-lebron-james-with-lack-of-all-stars-2018
twitter.com/AnonBabble

god I hate this country

FERGALICIOUS

ITS HOT HOT

SOMEBODY KNEEL

I would still lay the hardwood on Fergie's court if you know what I mean.

fucking trash. who the fuck decided to let her sing this shit

MY LOVELY LADY LUMPS

>Shump got his own show

Lmao wtf?

Dont you see how short Kevin Hart is? Lmao so funny

I'MA START SOME DRAMA, YOU DON'T WANT NO DRAMA
>NO NO DRAMA
NO NO NO NO DRAMA

Wtf i was told it started at 8

Nike fucked up the jerseys again and put 2 different raptors logos on DeRozan and Lowry's jerseys

RIP NBA (November 1, 1946 - February 18, 2018)

You officially jumped the shark

>AD acting like Cousins died so he's wearing his jersey

Lmao

Allstar Boogie IS dead. Whatever shell of a player he'll turn into won't be the same

Leave it to DeFaggot to try for free throws even in the All Star game

>team lebron getting BTFO already

ahahahahaahahhahahaha

can't believe you idiots thought his team was better

you mad? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

we trying to win the allstar ship. not hug and kiss on the court you little bitch.

Yeah, I'd like to not see his crater face ruining Team Warrioriers chance to win.
Then he should sit on the bench because literally every other player is superior to him and will increase Team Warrioriers chance to win.

Apparently the chinks hacked Reddick's email and dug up some old emails

Get the Trash Brother Craptors out of here, Jesus Christ. They're ruining the All Star game

>Dead thread

What the fuck do we need an ASG thred for, we have /nba/, dumb fuckers

PICKLE RICK XD

>lebron knows he has no shot at actual MVP or finals MVP so he's tryharding during the all-star game for All-star MVP

holy shit I can't believe how pathetic this man is. He's literally trying for all-star MVP? The award that literally nobody else cares about?

HEY MORTY, MORTY, *BURP* LOOK AT ME???
I'M AN ALL STAR MORTY!!!!

ALL STAR RICK!!!

>why don't these players try during the asg
>wow why are these players trying so hard during the asg

Naw he just wants to win and beat the mulatto manlet team

Oh geez oh man Rick, m-mom sure is gonna freak this time!

why is the so called "best player in the world" threatened by a mulatto manlet?

*Smashmouth starts playing*

>westshit
>1-7 in the all star game
HAHAHAHAHBAAHBABABABABAB

It's funny because he and LeBon have been the only ones creating offense and moving the ball.

>tfw haven't left the house since December 28th

July 13th 2015 for me.

I think my legs have atrophied.

How do you pay bills, nigger? I'd love to sit on my ass all day and play Fortnite and drink Cherry Pepsi til my balls fall off, but I'd lose everything.

Give me a step by step process, bruv. I want to live the NEET life.

I, unironically, almost came while whatching this All-Star game. Fuck

>watching basketball

General threads are shit compared to live game threads.

>Kyrie Flat Earth The Clutch God Irving
>Russell The Hustle Clutch God Triple Double Machine Westbeast
>Paul Fuck Your Bitch Lock You Down And Nothing But Swish George
>Keving Block Your Shit And Score Like A Pimp Durant
>LeGod The Eternal GOAT Dunk On Your Ass And Gloat James

WHO CAN STOP THIS TEAM???????????????

>LeBron makes the call to Melo, Westbrook, and PG
>tells Melo he's getting him his ring
>Melo opts out and resigns for the vet min.

>KD sees this and knows what to do
>"I'm coming home Russell"
>Signs for the vet min himself, proven already he's willing to take a paycut
>PG resigns for less than the max to make it work
>trade Adams and Roberson for Kyrie

G O D
_____R
______E
_______A
________M
_______A
______E
_____R
G O D

why is everyone posting lelbron did he do something?

Would literally cry tears of the joy for weeks and have orgasmic wet dreams while I sleep.

The greatest God Dream in human history.

THIS IS A GOD DREAM

THIS IS A GOD DREAM

THIS IS EVERYTHING

I got chub while reading this

The Chinese mafia just greenlight a hit on JJ Redick. This shit is getting serious...

>Stephanie and Drayboon completely helpless without Durant

Really peels my potatoes

Won the ASG over Team Curry. Made the go-ahead layup and then, with KD, PG13, Westbrook, and Kyrie on the floor, locked up the shooters, knowing they needed a 3 to tie.

streamable.com/4qz3y

>tfw i dont leave the house all weekend long

seriously... i bust my ass working all week at a shit job and cant wait for the weekend. then the weekend comes and i get depressed as fuck because i have no one to do anything with

They should send team LeBron to Tokyo, fuck the rest of these bums

>go to weibo to check out their reactions
>comments are full of racist stuff about white and black people
do they not see the ironing?

That was fun. Makes up for the other events

Harden was airballing 3s
Giannis dropped a great pass
Steph forced the ball in derozans hand with 1 second left
Dont @ me

>G*d Dream

derozan is a certified choker, my rapties gettin bounced in the first by philly

>Team LeGod gets one for da inner-city kids
>This happens
>Brick Curry and the Brick bros collapse worse than they just did in the ASG and 2016 Finals
>Eternal peace and happiness restored to the NBA realm

The Godliest God Dream God could ever Dream.

Consolation prize for 3-6

>3-6
Is that how many dicks you suck daily?

he aint losing to any team thats not gsw and they're not making it out

BTFO
T
F
O

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH SNAP CRACKLE POP

The call that saved the NBA

Do it

I gotch homie

Nice

stop it

Let's make magic happen.

THE GOYIM KNOW

About halfway through the KAT erotica, any last requests?
At this point, there's only so much I can add in

What the fuck happened to Jimmy Butler?

yeesh no wonder curry didnt want that televised, he's a shit fantasy owner
half of lebron's first choices died and he still got destroyed

Thibs destroyed his knees. Anymore hard work and he would increase his odds of dying before the playoffs.

only cousins

pg should have been an allstar before injuries too, so that wasn't even a loss

yeah but porzingod, john wall, and klove were all injured too

oh forgot about porzingis

klove and wall didn't matter

Me on the bottom middle

>>trade Adams and Roberson for Kyrie
stopped reading there
Thats just dumb, my nigga

>Trailblazers gave Chuck a $1k check for a plane ticket he paid for in the 90's to fly to Portland and ask them to trade for him

>Dame presented it

BASED

This will never happen. Never ever.

WTF...his first son is well on his way to being at least 6'5 while I'm forever a manlet...thanks mom. FEELS BAD

REEEEEE

>Chuck getting frisky with a Marilyn Monroe cosplayer singing him happy birthday

LMAO

>tfw

because LeBron has to remain politically correct and act like he doesn't hate mulattoes either

Have I talked to you before on Cred Forums?

anyone else get the feeling adam silver and (((they))) are going to give lebron a ring? then let him move to the lakers (or rockets) and reshuffle the seeding to make it easier for him to get to more consecutive finals?

Maybe

OKC

It's going to be another huge off season buzz with Melo saying he's taking a paycut to make it happen.

PG resigns and KD signs for vet exception to get past the luxury tax hard cap.

KAT Erotica incoming

>You come home
>Candles are lit at the table, dinner set, Karl standing, nervously waiting for you
>"K, I thought you were still traveling!"
>"I know, I bought my own ticket back so I could see you" he says, smiling.
>You smile, walking towards him. "Aren't you tired from this week?" you ask. "Four games in seven days is really difficult."
>"Well I couldn't stop thinking about you, about how you were watching me. It helped me."
>"You were amazing, I was so impressed with your performance." Your heart flutters as he motions to have you sit across from him.
>You take a seat. He cooked dinner for you: lasagna, a side salad, garlic bread, with a hearty Cabernet. He pours you a glass and raises his. "What should we toast?"
>You ponder for a minute and say "To you? To your good health." He smiles a thanks, taps your glass and sips the wine before starting to eat.
>Lasagna isn't the sexiest meal, but the fact that he cooked for you is really special. You think about the time that went in towards preparing the sauce, layering the pasta and cheese, and baking. "Karl, this is amazing, thanks so much for this. I don't feel like I deserve this!"
>"No, user, you do. You have helped he so much through this tough time. I really need this All-Star Break, coach has ben running me ragged."
>"Well, what do you expect, Thibs runs his stars, and its worth it, you've developed well and can only go up! I mean, you remember what he did with Yao, he was already good and he still--"
>"Of course," he says, cutting you off. "But it doesn't change the fact that I need a break and want to spend more time relaxing, recuperating, and resting."
>"Ah, well, of course," you say. "I guess that means that we'll have to limit your physical activity," you say with a sly grin.

When is KD and Klay going to leave Steph and Draymond to rot in da bay

>interviewer to lebron, you're currently 3rd seed are you the favourite to win the east
>lebron to interviewer, don't matter seed 1 or 8, get me in the playoffs i'll get you to the finals

>He catches your drift, smiles guilelessly, and says something that touches to the deepest recess of your heart: "I don't care what we do, as long as I can do it with you. Anytime that I can spend with you, I'm happy."
>Your eyes start to well up. A tendril of regret comes to your mind as you feel sorry for sexualizing such an important moment for Karl-Anthony.
>"K, I would do anything with you, and do anything for you."
>He smiles, looks down at his plate, and keeps eating. You sit there in silence while the two of you finish the meal; he finishes first and waits patiently as you finish.
>He holds out his hand and you grab it. He leads you around the corner to his bedroom. Warm from the candles that have been burning, you embrace him before pulling at his shirt. He stops you and says "I thought maybe this time we could do it... differently?"
>You look at him quizzically before he sits you down on the bed, sliding your trousers down while he gets on his knees. Its clear that he premeditated this--this is the only position that his 7-foot frame could ever get close to mid-range of your 5'11" body.
>"Karl, you don't have to do this, I don't mind--". He reaches up and covers your mouth with one hand as he begins to rub your member through your boxers. "user, don't worry, this is something that I want to do."
>He pushes you down onto the mattress, your legs hanging off the edge, and pulls your boxers down. He grabs your strong 7 and begins to pump it a few times before putting the head in his mouth. You close your eyes in ecstasy.
>His form is lacking, but his enthusiasm makes up the difference. He uses his large hands and plenty of saliva to service every inch of your throbbing cock. Each time he goes down, he swirls his tongue around your head, leading to a rush of pleasure, hormones making neurons fire like the 4th of July throughout it all.

>You open your eyes and are surprised. Karl-Anthony had installed a mirror above the bed, allowing you to view his performance from two angles. From the mirror, you can't quite tell what he's doing with his other hand, so you sit up a bit and crane your neck.
>Karl has pulled his pants down and started to rub himself in his briefs. You can see the drops of pre-cum that pressed through the fabric.
>Not wanting to get too far along before the main event, you pull his head up and lean down to kiss him. A slight taste of your own musk comes into your mouth, but it doesn't stop you from kissing your lover. You pull on his shoulders towards the bed, and he follows the motion.
>You lie next to one another, kissing, while your hands rove along each others' bodies. They remove any piece of clothing they come in contact with, until you are left stark naked in front of one another.
>"I know we haven't seen each other in a while, but some things have changed," KAT starts. "I want different things, I want you to..."
>He blushes, embarrassed to say the words.
>"What, K, what do you want me to do?" you ask, egging him on. You want to hear it, your penis throbbing in excitement.
>"I want you to--shit why is this so hard--I want you to... to take me. I want to feel you in me, to have you on top of me, to feel you in every way that I can."

Steph is a fuckin bum lmao

>the absolute STATE of /nba/ right now

>You smile at him and reach over to the drawer. You put some lubricant on yourself, still wet from Karl's energetic servicing, and you press the excess against his rosebud.
>"Ok K, this is going to be new, for both of us. We'll need to have your stomach on the bed, so that I can reach high enough."
>He nods, stands up, towers over you for a moment, before lying on the bed. You put more lubricant on his rectum, warming the area and helping him relax. You hum softly as you start to rub his asshole, slowly penetrating for just a microsecond before going back to rubbing.
>He starts to moan, and asks you to finger him more. You oblige, excited and nervous about what is going to happen.
>You stand up and rub your cock to its full length. You place the head at Karl's entrance and whisper "I love you" as you press in. All seven inches slide into his ass, surprising you.
>Karl-Anthony smiles as he looks back, his signature toothy grin showing, as he says "I prepped myself for this, I was so excited. Please, baby, give me everything you can!"
>You are in shock, and are truly torn in two. While you want to ream his ass with the force of a thousand suns, you want to show how much you love and appreciate him. These emotions well in your heart as you thrust slowly but strongly, over and over.
>He puts his head into the mattress as he moans while you pump your dick in and out. Its the most wonderful feeling that you have had yet, and it was something that you would be able to experience many times over.

>The night continues in its usual course, with different positions, all adjusted for height, before both reaching orgasm.
>But that first night would always hold a special place in your heart.

>"You may be the center for the Wolves, Karl-Anthony Towns, but you'll always be the center of my universe."

>Joel Embiid is currently 0-5 against Russell Westbrook All Time including the ASG

Lmao

Pastebin:
pastebin.com/uPRuXqj3

I did this for fun and was surprised how much fun I had

>Sixers have lost 19 straight games to the Thunder
>this is the longest active losing streak among teams in the NBA

Wow, this is actually true.

Yes at least 5'10 in this pic

Crazy. Being a manlet is hell.

No joke. PG, LeBron, KD, makes the best 2 way frontcourt/wing trio in the league.

WTF

>the two best players on the planet on a team together make the best anything
FUARK REALLY?

>two best player
>not steph and klay
please get on the bandwagon thanks

They're also the best 2 way players in the NBA by far.

Klay isn't even the best player at his position my guy. Best 3 and D wing? Sure. Best SG? Not a chance.

maybe once i get back on my feet, i just got blown away by bombshell

>dirty fucking chinks need to be exterminated, every last one of them

What did he mean by this?

>kd joins the warriors
>wins finals mvp
>still thinking stephanie is better than him

really activates the almonds

he's thinking about the future of the world and over population, his head is in the game

>mfw you niqqas think he was serious

PG is the best 3 an D wing. Similar 3PT% on more attempts a game, and much better defense.

>locks u down

PG isn't as limited as Klay on offense though. I don't consider him a 3&D player. He's a 2-way wing to me, like Jimmy Butler is. But yeah I'd say PG is probably the best 2-way wing though.

>Kawhi goes to the Rockets

>KD has a boner and Lebron is covering his boner with the towel

YOU JUST KNOW

>implying Kawhi will ever play again
Cute but stop

Can somebody explain to me why people are going crazy over the bald bitch from the half time show? I actually don't get it.

She was twerking on live television in front of orphan children

She's light skinned, has a fat booty, and even tho I'm white and usually can't get hard to nigresses, I wanted to fuck her badly, so I imagine other people experienced this sensation in their testicles.

Pg isn't a good defender.

>bald
>ugly
>but muh booty
no thanks.

>And then he said "Pg isn't a good defender."

>snatches the ball out your hands and shoots a 3

>ugly

shit tastes

>tfw haven't had a job since the Thursday night NFL opening game

latent homosexuals saw androgynous mutt twerking his/her ass, it made their dick bulge

see also how latent fags go nuts for the apple iphone X boy/girl mutt

Top tier shitpost

Literally every hot buzz word in one post and it works.

Did you even look at that bitch's face?
see this

>Kyrie and LeBron reunite
>KD and Westbrook reunite

>come together with PG13 to create the most unstoppable team in NBA history

It's so damn poetic.
Beautiful.

lebron to boston, you mean?

God is great

she so hot man, omg. ye.s

Wake up every day and I say God is great

salam, brother

Westbrook is just being passive aggressive and trying to be super nice to make KD feel bad for leaving
Ultimate Alpha technique

how much do you think kyrie regrets the flat earth shit? He's asked about it all the time.

if he wanted it to stop he should just say "it was a dumb meme, enough already"

His brain functions at a higher level so I doubt it affects him.

>AI and Westbrook hugged before the game

OMG

twitter.com/MrMichaelLee/status/965408959443054598

GOD DREAM

Thank you LeGod for making this all happen.

My life is complete

LeGM is the greatest GM in history.

thought for sure you were going to ask if he regretted asking to be traded
would be hilarious if the Cavs knock them out of the playoffs

>mfw LeGM made the Laker players come to him

his "quick change" was stupidly slow
did he not practice at all?

Dave Chappelle and a bunch or sellout coons

10/10

really not looking forward to an nba without lebron

youtu.be/y6ufZf6OhxM
>mfw amerimutts

>Apemond
Jesus he looks so dumb

tfw LeBron retires, but Dirk is still playing in 5 years

Gob Bless

kek his netflix specials are trash, he even jokes he only did them for the money

That's smart tho.

He didn't compromise himself as an artist like most other black comedians do by shucking and jiving. He left his show because he was starting to go down that road and noticed all the people putting pressure on him to play that role.

>mfw americ*ns

>he didn't compromise himself as an artist...until he ran out of money

so powerful

>Russell Westbrook and Paul George are 3-0 against Steph, Klay, and Draymond this season

Real nigga shit right there

Rate this ASG from 1-10

I give it a 9/10

Only 10/10 in my life was the one were Kobe blocked LeBron to win the game.

>mfw cunts still dont understand it was a long play and lebron is joining him in boston next season

10/10
>implying LeBron and KD denying Curry and DeRozan after Westbrook and Kyrie denying Harden and DeRozan isn't an even better finish

I'll give it a 9 too, lots of good came from it. Lots of things happened.

Was Jimmy hungover as fuck? Why didn't he play at all?

>The absolute state of John Wall

Can we please take a moment to remember Lebron james "greatest" moments in all star game history?

youtube.com/watch?v=207XSrlVzAE
youtube.com/watch?v=UjxwAFpKGNw
youtube.com/watch?v=5X-VaAqPqmY

derozan and lowry need to learn to choke in the asg instead of playoffs i guess

now post defrozan choking in tonights game.

In that first clip Kobe is literally yelling at him for being such a pussy and passing twice instead of taking him on

Aw man did derozys depression cause him to miss the game winner?

He should channel his depression into winning a championship instead of moaning on twitter. He clearly doesnt have the mamba mentality...

me on the left

8/10

hopefully nba wises up and televises the team draft live right before the game next time

He turned into LePass and passed it to Giannis long mid air instead of finishing a layup attempt.

Gotta laugh at Steph dumbass trying that corner 3 he always does and getting locked out by KD and Lebron

Good Lord this dude is awkward as fuck.

Should've passed out quick to Harden regardless of LeBron possibly intercepting it.

he's probably high af leave him alone

Or just throw it towards the rim and pray someone on his team gets it

streamable.com/iw753

are there worse all star jerseys?

I liked them.

The ones from Magic Johnson's last game in the NBA after getting AIDS and him hitting the game winning 3 are the worst.

9. Enjoyed it despite:

1. fergie desecrating the national anthem

2. harden being half assed

3. refs sucking (ain't even going to factor this against them since refs sucking is part of NBA)

4. no televised draft

At least they didn't have sleeves

so.........no basketball for a week....what do i do?

>harden thought hes getting MVP
LeGod was saving his LeEnergy

Catch up on your animes

twitter.com/DefPenHoops/status/965387195216531456
webm pls

My head canon has derozan hitting the game tying 3 and beasting in ot to win MVP for his pops
Good night.

Harden always chokes against top competition.

Players like LeBron, Curry, KD, Westbrook, and especially Ginobili and Jonathan Simmons are just too much for him.

#Broshipgoals

curry aint the best in finals either

no im not a degenerweeb kangaroo humper

Ginobili the GOAT

Never bought into the Harden being great meme. Dude just flops a lot and gets calls because he's in houston and has a meme beard that markets his brand.

He was much worse a few years back when he literally had no D. At least now he's semi-not-absolute-trash on D and has gotten better at passing (although I think that's mainly to pat his AST stats to chase MVP).

As such, when shit gets real in the playoffs he doesn't have flopping to go to and gets rekt'd.

Seriously imagine a team of Wesbrook, Kyrie, PG, KD, and LeBron

Seriously, just a full regular season and playoffs of absolute domination. The best small ball team ever too.

>The Cavs gave up the same amount of points in a game this year as the winning team at the All Star game

Ayyyyy lmao

148 is the reason they blew up the team too. Locker room fight happened after it.

>25.4 PPG
>9.4 RPG
>10.4 APG

Now that Meme-Star weekend is over...will he average another triple-double for the season if he kicks it into overdrive for the rest of the season?

The decision is coming.....Patience.....Patience....

Yeah but I don't think that's best for the team, he should take everything game by game, read the flow, but stay aggressive as a playmaker.
I'd rather see him try and get 11 assists a night and that should be easy if Melo shoots better from 3.

8 rebounds sounds nice. 27ppg on 44% is doable, he did it during December.

Fuck that I want him to average another trip-dub. I'm a Mavs fan but I was also a die-hard Kobe fan...love that Westbrook plays with that same drive as Kobe but let's be real...there's no way in hell he's coming anywhere close to winning 5 rings like Godbe....nor will he probably win one...at least not as the MAIN GUY....but I honestly think he can average a triple-double for another 2-3 seasons....I think that alone would make him first ballot worthy. I mean just forget the MVP and multiple all-star appearances.....hell even forget the single-season triple-double record for a moment and just imagine that....someone averaging a triple-double not just back-to-back seasons, but for 4-5 straight seasons? That shit would be fucking insane.

Good lord

>obsessed with the triple double
>mavs fan

MVP is going to Jimmy Harden. Enjoy your Barnes ISOs until Cuban whiffs in the draft

LeGod is winning MVP.

New Cavs plus ASG MVP has revitalized him. Add the fact he leads the NBA in clutch time ppg, and is shooting 50% in those situations, and carrying his team, you'll see the narrative change very quickly as Harden continues to differ to Chris Paul and cruise through games with average to below average defense.

If Team Steph played Lillard instead of Harden they would've won.

#RealTalk

Lillard was crazy hot shooting.

What kind of stance is this?

if Cousins and Kevin Love were not injured they would have wiped the floor with them

lebron wont get it unless cavs get first seed and i dont see that happening

hardens a sure thing if houston keeps first seed over the fucking gsw's

>muh seed

Proven irrelevant last year. LeBron is on pace to be only the 2nd player since MJ to average 25pts+ 8rebs+ 8asts+

houston wasn't first last year and rus did something that had literally never done before, or had oscar done it? i can't remember ther narrative now

>differ to
defer to
merriam-webster.com/dictionary/defer to

Harden is a pro at drawing fouls, free throws are the cleanest form of scoring

*until the playoffs

These flat earth jokes killed me

youtube.com/watch?v=CMmePkgx3uU

QUICK!!!!

POST BANGERS

youtube.com/watch?v=aPRVAyLdutg

youtube.com/watch?v=Yqel7Ovn6t4

youtube.com/watch?v=Q0B_jygum2E

youtube.com/watch?v=PhqKMb01r_Q

Is Haslem the longest tenured non-All Star for a single team ever?

Nick Collison?

Probably

Collison is 2003, Haslem is 2002

The fact both these guys are still in the league is crazy to me. Let alone on the same team.

This guy is never winning a ring. He's almost 30 and just signed a 5 year deal. He will be old when he can leave. He's not the type to get carried to a ring either so he won't do that David West/Iggy shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=FKkdfccMo_s

Any highlights for this all star weekend worth watching? I missed it all.

LeBron bounce pass lob to AD
Westbrook lob pass to LeBron reverse dunk
Lillard 3 on a really tight KD contest and fadeaway shot on close Kyrie contest
Then that entire last 2 minutes of the game was awesome. Best finish to a ASG I ever saw.

youtube.com/watch?v=SP9XWRIxgUk

Noice

You forgot Joel blocking Westbrook

Block on PG was more important. That block on Westbrook was nothing. Only retarded philly fans still mad at Westbrook blowing the fuck out of them care about it.

Like who cares that Westbrook denied an entry pass to Embiid and got a layup for him? You don't because it wasn't that important. You only focus on that shit out of pettiness.

I only care about real important plays or real flashy plays.

I still remember Giannis getting away with a 4 step travel on a blow by on KD with 3 minutes left in the game.

I was mad as fuck no one noticed it, not even the players.

Refs never call travelling on Giannis. He does it all the fucking time in a game.
Excuse his fans make is "gathering" which they both know is a piss poor bullshit non argument. Like LeBron saying crab dribble.

>Team Steph blew a 13 point lead in the 4th quarter

>13 points
>3-1

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH SIMMONS HELP ME

We forgetting last season already?

>H-he's already 33 he's slowin down, L-leDecilne h-haha, amiright?

haters BTFO

Today I met a woman who was 6'2. I'm 5'8. She told me I was tall. The nerve of these whores.

That boy thicc

Haha what a cuck

MANLET ALERT

youtu.be/wXcdYBh3hgg

Pray for Boogie

>There are people who actually think Lonzo Ball is better than Lauri Markkanen

Wtf is this body senpai

I went to bed before the game ended. How long was that thing? When did it finally end? It felt like halftime was an hour long

average spurs fan

The Virgin Dribble

SS+GOMAD+HGH

>not slowing down at 33
Roids and juicing

>team Popcorn

Hopefully his son can become the 2nd coming

LeCentaur

Why do most NBA fans hate Steph Curry?

stars are aligning. yall delusional if you think lebron aint winning the chip. steph with his handpicked stars couldn't even beat lebron lmaooooo

rude

Imagine having to fist fight LeBron.

So I missed it on all the all star game talk here, but anyone else think team Lebrun had an unfair advantage? It was basically the NBA dream team vs the left over scraps

I hope Giannis looks back on this and realizes that he needs to work on his jumper. D'antoni taking him out of the game in the clutch was a real kicker.

Isn't his gf pregnant?

katt williams is better at stand up than all these guys. kevin hart probably forced his way into that picture

him and Curry did a draft, like 4 of LeBron's players were injured and they were down the whole game anyway
not exactly unfair

but why the fuck would curry pass on all the powerhouse players lebron picked? it looks as if they just let lebron have his super team

>usa flag draping window

he probably voted for trump too

not better than dave at all

>lebron goes full tryhard after getting btfo by a woman
>it's just a shitty all star game

>3-5
>shut up and dribble faggot

might not be his kid.

Lavar making sure that paternity test is on lock.

>need a 3 to win the game
>leave DeRozan in
>take out Lillard and Embiid
Hmm...

>DUDE ITS JUST THE ASG LMAO
>TAKE A LOOK AT THIS GUY PLAYING 100% FOR A MEANINGLESS AWARD

>JJ Reddick
Jesus Christ, Raimi

You can unironically get a check in the mail if you go to your local doctor, get diagnosed with autism or aspergers and then go to unemployment/disability offices in your state. You can collect around 30-50k a year tax free depending on where you live and if you're someone else's dependent. From there it's just paying rent for a hole in the wall (unless you want to live in section 8 and save your neetbux for other things) and shitposting on the Internet for the rest of your days while eating hot pockets.

don't they force you to work part-time after a while?

Who are you quoting?

why were lebum trying so hard lmaooooooo chill out nigga

What am I even lookin at? What’s with the horns?

Why did Curry miss so much during the All-stars game?

Hes going through a slump past games

>The Lineup of Death, with Andre Iguodala in place of Zaza Pachulia, leaks like a sieve -- 111.6 points per 100 possessions. That would factor as the worst defense in the NBA, behind even Phoenix.

Explain how this is possible. Wasn't it like the best 5 man defensive group last season, literally?

spurs are only two losses ahead of the ninth place, and four losses ahead of the red-hot jazz

fuck this

>it literally was

basketball-reference.com/play-index/lineup_finder.cgi?request=1&match=single&lineup_type=5-man&output=per_poss&is_playoffs=N&year_id=2017&game_num_min=0&game_num_max=99&c1stat=mp&c1comp=ge&c1val=250&order_by=opp_pts&order_by_asc=Y

what the fuck

This image pretty much defines how much of a bloodbath the West is.

what in the FUCK

Bronny is getting tall. He looks about 5'10 and he's only in 7th grade. He hasn't even hit his growth spurt yet.

Why has my future adoptive mother died her hair blonde?

why is he doing this in a meaningless game.

although i wouldnt mind if embiid broke his leg

Leonard is holding the Spurs hostage.

Still great

HE MAKES THE SAME FACE IN EVERY PHOTO. RETARDED NIGGER

Why would LeBron adopt you.

Kawhi is overrated. has failed the spurs 2 seasons in a row.

how

/OURYEAR/

the spurs are going to give him tie to deal with an injury that they have no idea when it will stop

he has a neuralgia to me

Because I'm not this Neanderthal

It's called a smile autist. It's what you do in photos. Do you think his facial expression never changes? If so the only retard is you

Don't let that great allstar game distract you from the fact that the Chicago Bulls had a better rebuild in 1 year than the Los Angeles Lakers did in 5

yeah he looks autistic in every pic. they don't even look like his kids, I heard she messed around on Lebron after he got caught cheating at the Olympics

Is Markkanen being a Dirk Nowitzki clone a big deal in a league where Joel Embiid can shoot 37% from 3?

you mean sciatic pain? dunno, that would be easy to assess. some random nerve damage would definitely blow super hard, though. hard to treat.

they have no choice but to give him the supermax anyway. what's scary is they'll have almost 60m on the books next season just for leonard, aldridge, and gasol. even if they end up considering this year a transition year, the next doesn't look like it's gonna be any different substantially. bertans, forbes, anderson might even leave.

How does he look autistic?

>37%

Yes because volume matters

oh but if i had to guess, i'd put some money on morbus sudeck maybe en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Complex_regional_pain_syndrome

too much ass

source

100%

any chance LeGod hangs around enough for LeJesus' nba debut?

For once the ASG made up for the bad dunk contest. 10/10 game.

So when do the proper games start again so The Warriors slump can continue

YOOOOO who seen the Black Chyna shit going on?

no one heres black

>Favela monkey
>Not black

Hmm....

>Brazil
>no one heres black

Embiid is shooting 29% at 3 a game fuckhead

Why do people hate LeBron? He's one of the most talented players ever, works hard to keep himself fit and competitive, and seems like a good, and humble guy.

Blac Chyna is fucking ugly, who cares.

so no games for a while...this sucks...

That's ok, user. At least we still have each other.

[spoiler]And college bball.[/spoiler]

Because he complains about everything in the end. He's like a black woman constantly on her period. She's fucking bloated and obese but some cucked black guys are like "she's got that fat ass though sheeiiitt". So she thinks she's way more important than she is and her opinions on shit she doesn't know about matters

That's lebron. A big fat on the rag black chick

>[spoiler]

I was unironically pretending to be retarded.

Obnoxious boring talentless faggot who is objectively stupid and incredibly stuffed up his own ass, totally full of himself, a fucking loser surrounded by his loser friends. Everything wrong with American society in a lot of ways, a corporate creation, soulless and lacking any value.

I tried to leave this place for good and lasted about 36 hours, I guess I just got to learn how to limit my time here. Is it really impossible to leave this place?

Also not sure if PG is flip flopping or just being a massive troll about leaving OKC vs going to the Lakers

user, don't be so hard on yourself; you're not a corporate creation.

The fact people keep falling for her gold digging despite her being ugly and awful at having sex is what makes it fascinating. It's a case study into the retardation of celebrity and black hip hop culture.

College basketball is legit ass. Every fucking game is awful, they make so many simple mistakes, and lose in the most crap shot embarrassing ways.

>I heard she messed around on Lebron
I can't even imagine this. Like who do you go and fuck after having three kids and being pounded by some 6'8" 270lb superhuman BBC man for 15 years? I highly doubt that anyone in sports/entertainment have the balls to creep around with Bron's wife (especially after what happened to Delonte), so who does that leave that would both excite and satisfy her?

his dick is small

damn you're a fucking fag hahahaha

College basketball is legit ass. Every fucking game is awful, they make so many simple mistakes, and lose in the most crap shot embarrassing ways.
Unless you're some retarded delusional Lakerfag that reaches and tries to twist every quote out of context PG hasn't implied anything about going to the Lakers since being traded to OKC and has only made more and more implications or straight up outward interest in playing with Westbrook. You should only watch full interviews and listen to his words while watching his face instead of retarded misinfo quotes from Lakers fan pages and bleacher report.
I think PG has been the most honest of any star player I've ever seen. He's not manipulative and genuinely speaks his mind.
So don't just assume he's emotionally unstable like Kevin Durant and LeBron tier at manipulating media and teammates to further his ends.

Anyone watching A&E?

I love documentaries on cults. It seems so bizarre to me people would fall for this bullshit. Even if you're dumb or under educated you should know enough not to fall for such obvious lies, manipulation, and abuse.

Has anyone seen the Playboy TV show Foursome? I'm watching some on PHub right now and it's honestly the most autistic and cringeworthy show I've ever seen. There are so many garbage people out there.

I'm not gonna even reply to this flyover bum, I can't be bothered to read that wall of text

One of my favorite Deftones songs, Xerces, is based off the Heaven's Gate cult. Really interesting shit, apparently they all wore Nike Decades which were like a budget Cortez and thought UFOs would take their souls to heaven

Waco is so fucking uniquely strange of a case though.

wtf i hate college basketball now

Okay, tell this flyover insider he's wrong.

theundefeated.com/features/los-angeles-tougher-sell-for-lebron-james-with-lack-of-all-stars-2018

NBA players don't want to abandon contending teams for a star less, losing, inexperienced front office, and young Lakers team.

Also congrats on helping Cleveland keep LeBron by making a trade with them.

>so who does that leave that would both excite and satisfy her

Let's pretend any of this shit is actually real for a second, if she's cheating to get back at him, she doesn't give a single fuck about being satisfied, she's just cheating to spite him, just like all women do. It would be to hurt LeBron so he could "feel how she felt when he cheated on her".

With that being said, literally anyone that isn't the NBA most likely. Or literally anyone that isn't on his team. I'm trying to figure out why the fuck she chose Delonte, nigga looks like a fucking lightskin gremlin.

Just finished another episode
How do you guys battle the degeneracy (not to sound like Cred Forums or whatever)?
I've had Tinder and the like for months and I have matches and shit but how do I avoid being treated like a beta as a virgin with limited flirting experience?

I've been called funny, muscular, and attractive by various women on a few occasions but all that doesn't matter when i dont believe in my sexual potential when it counts, m8s

The real question is.....where the fuck is that Blac Chyna sextape at that that one faggot was talking about earlier in the thread....and how is it that Tyga's trash ass is still managing to take L's.

Why did Ingram's mom tell LeBron to shut up and dribble? now he won't come to my lakeys....

Based on a number of books I've read on various cults (Scientology, Peoples Temple, Manson Family etc) most cults leaders are well connected to prominent people, which makes their organizations and the benefits which they offer seem legitimate at first. Like in Manson's case, he was hanging around The Beach Boys and such, in addition to music producers, gorgeous women and gang leaders. Jim Jones was at one point a widely respected religious and social leader who was in close contact with major politicians (Rosalynn Carter, Jerry Brown, Harvey Milk etc). Scientology had actual star making power in its earlier days, and a lot of the actors that initially got involved were just looking for more of a networking experience where they could take acting classes while making valuable connections. From there, you generally get a situation where the insanity ramps up and the people involved are already in too deep to notice or resist. I mean I don't know why the fuck anyone would join something like Scientology now, given how its been exposed, but back in the day I could see how it would be appealing.

hey guys i don't watch basketball lol but did leshit choke again? hahahaha

I read numerous books on different cults. It's fascinating as fuck. Even dumb shit like furries are or were considered a cult back when it was beginning as a group of people meeting on internet message boards and talking about their furrsonas.

no one heres black

>be brazilian
>not aware that you're black
Makes you think

why would a black person post on Cred Forums

We must seize the means of production.

attack on titan shouldve been a tv series and not a japanese manga anime shit. wasted material

bruuuhhhh you're going back in the pastebin. i've had enough of you.

What, so it could run of ideas even faster?

there are plenty of black guys on Cred Forums
we just don't make it known because it derails threads by turning into automatic nigger replies or racial versions of "tits or gtfo"

>Joel Embiid can shoot 37% from 3?
Youre really saying a guy whos been in the NBA for what? 4 years? how long has he been out with injuries? hes 23? He lost in the nba skills challenge to lauri?
is somehow gonna be better than lauri whos in the first year of career and will be an all star next year and doesnt need to be red shirted in order to be ready for the nba.
fuck outta here, the process has failed.

post hands

nigger

God I’m jealous of Laker fans. No matter how bad they are people still wanna join their team

this

I'm jealous of their ownership group desu, imagine having an owner like Jerry Buss who was willing to pay when he needed to and play hardball when he needed to. The life of a Knicks fan is suffering, I want Dolan gone. Even Jeanie Buss is doing 10x the job Dolan has.

>kp ded
>hornashit won't play frank
>hornashit still not fired
>hornashit pushed noah
>noah's terrible contract is on the book forever
>traded hermangomez because ownership didnt like him and porzingis speaking spanish

i never got the appeal of these lipsync shows

Muh boy Mitchell

What's your boy /nba/?

based Saric

They're doing Mormon's now.

These people are fucking sickos. Fucking Utah allowing this shit is criminal.

My ingiegram of course! I'm going to fit in my Aliexpress jersey one of these days

Funniest was when he stood next to Dwight Howard LEL

I'm a manlet but taller than Kevin

all the major sports media today were saying
>feels like lebron's year
silver is going to rig the playoffs for lebron, isn't he? then he's going to shuffle the playoff seeding for lebron to go west and make more consecutive finals

I remember listening to a Roe Roger podcast where he was talking to the father of the current Scientology leader and how he was essentially imprisoned in a para military base run by them and had to create a complicated escape plan to get out while using his status as his father to get special perks to allow guards to relax around him while others are still unable to escape once they get brainwashed enough to join the camp/base.

Also Joe Rogan used to read the books of Scientology initially thinking they were self help books. That's how they get you, once you're completely devoted and given away loads of time and money only then do they tell you about the alien bullshit.

Also he and that female actor from King of Queens talked about how Tom Cruise is treated as a God and all his assistants are unpaid Scientology devotees that act as his personal slaves.

>STFU Lebron

What did she mean by this?

If they wanna join why hasn't anyone joined?

Therefore they don't wanna join and you're a retard.

This is the first year they had a team in range of the playoffs post Kobe

They'll get a meeting with Paul at least, Lebron is definitely going to Philly imo if he leaves

>Lebron is definitely going to boston imo if he leaves
ftfy

Nah he respects Kyrie too much to do that. Also afaik, Boston has no cap space. Horford has one of the worst contracts in the league

LeBron is going to stay, go to Philly or possibly a real real small chance at going to LA

>48% FT

Can Lebron or lebron's "team" buy the Cavs from dan gilbert this summer?

no cap space

Mormons have the most bizarre story.

Created by some crazy fantasy book writer in the east coast, attracts a bunch of mentally ill sickos using polygamy, gets banned and ran out of town by literally every city in America because of how retarded and sick they are, to the point they have to settle in an isolated and uninhibited area of the Rocky mountains now known as Utah.

They even had people threaten them with military force and multiple battles if their asses didn't leave.
Yet they spin it as persecution of the innocent when really nobody wanted sick daughter fuckers making up bullshit about the Bible near their communities.

You're so mentally ill I'm starting to think you're a cultist.
Literally Scientologist tier retarded which makes sense because they're based in LA and prey on all the retarded American rejects that populate the majority of LA