If war were considered a sport, which nation would be the current World Champion?

If war were considered a sport, which nation would be the current World Champion?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cODpqwQOeDQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Vietnam

i only rate world war victories desu

Afghanistan. 5,000 year unbeaten streak.

>getting BTFO by the PRC
Inexcusable.

This

Current? There's really only one pick, and that's Russia. You don't see other major nations getting into full on invasion level wars in the post NATO age anymore.

>Russia
All bark, no bite.

>invade a tiny piece of Georgia because they're shitting their pants over possibility of Georgia joining NATO
>invade a tiny piece of Ukraine because their puppet gets overthrown, get utterly BTFO, manage to shoot down a commercial airliner
>persistent empty threats to invade Baltic states, which they will never have the stones to do
>getting sucked into their own Middle Eastern misadventure in Syria

>invade a tiny country in South-East Asia and get BTFO by primitive jungle monkeys

The one that spends the most money.

Pretty sure we have never been in a losing war.

Not germany

>emus

>"Meh, this is getting boring, I'm gonna call it a day."
>OOOOOHHH SHIT BTFO!

Would you score it like ELO like chess or like boxing, where the most recent winner has the belt?

Where are the emus today? Exactly.

Russia is >muh defense
Retards invade that shit and get btfo'd by the snow

So.... Russia?

>crush the third reich after the west gave up mainland europe

>best homefield advantage: Russia
>best defense: England
>Cinderella story: Vietnam
>Greatest all-time: USA

engerland

>most losses in finals: Germany
>oldest franchise: China
>most losses all time: France

Kek

We gave them the equivalent of 20% of their wartime production.

Also,
>largest amphibious invasion in human history
>gave up

>sleeping on Afghanistan

>le small team that is strong but not really: Syria

>best expansion country: North Korea

>cleveland browns: france

Beating you lot up on your cruise ships

That's like saying Brady was goat after winning one or two superbowls. Our country hasn't been around long enough to be goat.

>Middle Eastern misadventure
>successful operation

we won WWII btw

The Muslims are the Cleveland browns like the ottomans

Thank you for doing everything.

Macedon. You can't beat Alexander the GOAT.

Lel

>prematurely declaring victory in the Middle East

The only correct answer is Israel and global judaism in general

Indians probably would have if he didn't back the fuck off.

>invade when the war is won
fuck off mate

you spelled genghis khan wrong. EU would be full of ethnic mongols right now if he didnt randomly die from alcoholism.

>Beat texans easily

uhh... we won? battle of san jacinto.

>hand them boatloads of gibs so they can win
>still need us to help clean up
>JUST all the countries they occupy

that's espionage, not war.

brazil is undefeated

I like how you sheep fuckers pretend the emu war and Bob semple tank never happened

>human_wave_meme.jpg

The triple alliance war was pure bullying Paco

In what tier does Portugal fit in?

>most finals lost: Germany
>their arch bitter rivals that have been had really bad breaks lately but were former world champions: France
>cheeky cunts that always get medals: Engerland
>murderball world champions: Japan
>rising star that's been on a roll: USA
>le old traditional GOAT team that's had a terrible season after another lately: China
>the terrifying but small powerhouse: Israel, Vietnam
>the West Ham: Italy
>the Neverton: Spain
>the catenaccio giant: Russia
>the out of nowhere psycho: Australia, Canada
>the Bradford City in the 2000s: Syria
>the awful murderball refpaying VAR-opposing continent destroying awful supporters team with boisterous but terrible coaches that always seems to get away with it and no one shits on nearly enough: Austria
>their similar low-budget neighbor: Hungary
>the imploding knees: Poland
>the last day of transfer season cunts: Romania
>the Nottingham Forest: Turkey
>the HSV: Portugal, Netherlands
>the HURR-DURRRR: Paraguay

Didn't Hitler say if his army was made up of ANZACS that he would have won the war? How are we so based?

Israel wins even when they lose. How can anyone beat them?

I don't know, ask Ataturk

I'd call it more a controversial stoppage

If Israel is so powerful and jews run the whole world then why are they getting picked on by some tiny muslim country?

>get stuck in Afganistan for eternity
>gtfo from Iraq leaving it in Iranian sphere
>lose proxy war in Syria
Stellar American performance.
Russian wars make sense cause we annex useful lands or prop an ally, Americans have no earthly idea why they plunge into wars.

They need a paper tiger bogeyman to continue earning global sympathy and support.

Meme league tebehe. The Balkans are more competitive.

Most people seem to sympathise with Palestine though.

Not from the people who fund them, and that is all that matters.

You spend way too much on transfers and keep losing half your team to injuries.

>point out how shitty China is
>literally rate Vietnam in the very next sentence
You do realize China BTFO them in 1979, right?

>we annex useful lands or prop an ally
lol
>muh South Ossetia
>muh Donbass Republic

Vietnam won
>insignificant loss of territory
>similar troop and equipment losses
>Khmer Rouge ousted

>Most losses all time: France

You're clueless

Stop it.
>PRC demonstrated they could steamroll through Nam if they wanted to
>tested latest weapons and tactics
>stabilized domestic political situation

>If war were considered a sport, which nation would be the current World Champion?

Do you really have to ask?

Jesus, counting vietnam as a victory given the commie aid and lack of interest by american citizens even though they signed a ceasefire. Its not a cinderella story, its refballing for a tie.

Truly the warfare equivalent of parking the bus.

Solano had it coming
The alliance did nothing wrong

> implying USA isn't behind every war, sometimes both sides just to sell arms

>You've spent too little time in the big leagues to really be considered Champs.

The non-meme answer has to be Britain, especially considering they're punching above their weight in terms of population. France would have been a serious contender if not for WW2.

Didn't mean to green text that first line, it's too early for this shit

>Swiss got btfo so hard one year that their team folded and hasn't competed for 500 years

Is this the equivalent of English teams pretending they don't care about the CL when they get knocked out in the round of 16?

T. John Chu, American citizen and Chinese history afficionado but totally not a PRC sleeper agent

Telling the truth doesn't mean I care for slant-eyed pinko rats.

>stuck
the bush's were retrieving anunaki artifacts.

When your slant eyed overlords take over the world remember to tell them Romania has always been a Chinese ally and that we like Russia about as much as you.

>Obviously mongol invasions ended when Genghis died.
>Ethnic mongols aren't all over Eurasia

Chile is undefeated too
>Only wages war againd Peru, Bolivia and Chile

Well sure, you played on both sides.

>overlords
lrn2economics pls

This is the correct answer.

the us of a

i get the meme but you don't unironically think this right?

Russia surrendered and gave up a large chunk of it's land during WW1

See pic related for WW2

so in short no, not Russia

>this pic
>20 000 000 soldiers
>trust jew with numbers ever

>Sweden and Denmark in won't even fight tier when we hold the WR in most wars fought between two nations

Nice list mate

>implying you fuckers aren't the ones constantly bragging about losing 20 million soldiers

99.99% of israeli posters are just brits larping

not an argument

was thinking this too, as a Texan I am triggered lol. the battle of the Alamo didn't decide the fate of the state.

It always gets me how these "/board/ presents" are really not actually that, but rather just 1 guy making shit up

seething

Nah actually, I haven't really even read the image.
Not sure why I'd seeth over being high tier anyway.

Are you an aspie by any chance?

Russians militarily aren't that much better than Italians historically

HOLY MOTHER OF SEETHE

Israel.

too be far, they were bat fucking insane

You're talking to them, asshole

Get wrecked by an absolute nobody.
>I-i won guise seriously! And totally gave him his shit back because he totes looked cool riding those elephants. P-Pls just take look at m-my autobiography by my own horde of historians! I totally won!
> uh guise I totally remembered I have that thing over there, don't go anywhere guise Imma be back in a jiffy! *dies while running way*

>no tits
>no ass
>whitebread as can be
>caterpillar eyebrows
How are they godesses again?

got i want to fuck cara so bad
youtube.com/watch?v=cODpqwQOeDQ

this fucking triggers me so bad

>-lost winter war
So it's a minus that we didn't a war against world superpower that had 28 times the population we had? What kind of fucking retard made this list? If you want to put minuses put how have been completely irrelevant outside those two wars, not this 80IQ dumbshit.

Israel

They lie about their height too, or at least the dude on the left does

Honestly, if War were a sport, it's glory days would be well behind it. The end of the cold war and the rise of mutually assured destruction has ensured that traditional warfare, on a mass scale, is all but extinct.

Sure, there are still proxy wars and the middle east will always be a clusterfuck. But the ICBM has completely eliminated traditional wars and tactics. If it were a sport, it would make Baseball's decline look like a minor dent. At least during the cold war, they had intense mind games. It was boring in the long run, but still compelling. You had Vietnam, the Afghan-Soviet conflict, Isreal going off, etc. They were all a lot smaller than past wars, but they contributed to the cold war hype. But now? now It can't even compete with famine, disease, and natural disasters. Millennials and Gen Z could give two shits about War. =The median age for a warfare fan would be in his 60's, Infantry across the world is downsizing, if people sign up for the armed forces, it's either to learn a trade, get a cushy intelligence job, or to earn some quick cash. Hell, Millennials don't even own guns, swords, or shields, let alone know how to execute basic ancient war concepts like a Roman Maniple or Greek Phalanx. They don't even know the game's history. You walk up to a Millennial and ask them if they know Hannibal or Patton? sure, they might. But they sure as hell don't know about Scipio Africanus or Erwin Rommel. The most you will get out of war these days is a car attack in some European city, a drone strike in Syria, or maybe a Russian cyber attack in the US. War. War has changed.

90s-00s Africa was top tier warfare muh man, especially the eternal Congo War

>that time Rwanda paratrooped 400 men 1000 kms away and got away with it
>that time an Ugandan tank commander started shittalking the heavy Rwandan infantry and they fucked him and his tanks up
>Kenya fucking shit up all over the East African Coast
>the Somalian War when the entirety of East Africa went in and cleared it all out
>Eritrea/Djibouti vs Ethiopia
>TOYOTA WAR
>Ghaddafi Duck getting ripped to shreds by Egypt

You were the kid who quit playing when down by 5 and called it a tie because the match wasn't finished, weren't you?

Remind me again which of these nations lost a war to a flock of flightless birds?

You're embarassing us la

and that's all fine and good, but it's still small time. It's still just one loose conglomerate of tribes defined as an African nation fighting another loose conglomerate of tribes. There are no high stakes as far as the world goes. There's no ideological class No mass alliances. at best you will get 4-6 countries vs 2-3. They aren't world war tier, hell, they aren't even Punic war tier. They are just sad conflicts that devolve into nothing more than warlords fighting one another.It's all about the big wars. The wars that consume the entire world. the wars that force countries to pick a side. Wars that are considered to be absolutely necessary for the survival of the human race There's absolutely none of that anymore, ironically, because of the rise of nuclear warheads.

It reminds me of that scene from The Incredibles. The one where Syndrome, the villain, reveals his master plan of selling his powerful villain tech to everyone. "Once everyone's super, then no one will be."

>this whole post

Jesus fuck, go back to whatever shithole spawned you

What, like Korea? Lol

>not waging perpetual war for no reason
ishyggdt

this. USA won the belt from us in the war of independance and didnt lose until the vietnam war and i dont think vietnam has lost since

You don't fuck with the Viets

t. China
t. The Mongols
t. The French
t. USA

they lost the belt in 1812 when they tried to invade Canada

excellent post

Whew lad now I need to replay MGS5

seething

I don't know where you take these numbers from or you cherry pick one particular asset. If you average out different artillery assets it averages out to about 4%.

>but but muh triple alliance
>it's not fair

I have to admit that we've asked for that

> this flag

What

There's no moral victory in losing less than you expected to.