Canada vs. USA
Great Britain vs. Denmark
Sweden vs. Switzerland
Italy vs. South Korea

LIVE NOW!

Other urls found in this thread:

shop.kayscurling.com/product-details.php?id=714
firstrowonly.eu/watch/626437/1/watch--curling-:-usa-vs-canada.html
sportsnet.ca/olympics/doping-controversy-leads-spat-canadian-russian-pyeongchang/
youtube.com/watch?v=7I0vkKy504U
youtube.com/watch?v=Nt0NcaxmGHo
youtube.com/watch?v=Ivq5icJnGXk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

LGTSS
>shuster

betting on swedenistan
literally free money

Good luck Ameribros. CAN-USA games are always the best

Fuck Shu. Go Koe!

>mens

U NIGGAS GAY?

>those slouching shoulders

What did they mean by this?

We're going to need it

time for some shustering

After the womens shameful display, can the men recover and keep the streak alive?
Will Shuster shust?
Should I watch any other game besides USA-CAN and Swedes and the Swiss?
Questions questions.

Wait... is Matt Hamilton... I mean, he does have a moustache...

>be on Cred Forums
>don't watch the highest level of sporting competition
is that way faggot

Nice reply, Swedenbro

wew

A game as old as time. Throw this, hit that.

HAHA

sounds like my ex-wife

>""""athletes""""

Why does one of those guys look like Billy?

Lol

>cognitive behavioral therapy top

This whole team couldn't look any more Canadian
I don't even know what that means but they do

Damn nice shot Shuster

Shuster looking good lads, you can see confidence in his eyes

oh fuck, right on the button

he knows whats at stake

How much succ do the curlers get at the Olympic village compared to the other athletes?

lmao "whoa" is actually a terminology in curling

"Goosh"-Ue slays I'm sure

>singing happy birthday
wew lads

Am I crazy or is Canada obviously 2nd closest?

I'm sure the get first dibs at everything

BRAVO SHUSTER

What percentage of curling athletes got started in curling as something to occupy them right after a divorce?

they play almost everyday, so i doubt they have time for the big parties

around 20%

WEIRD MEASURING THING

that's a 2 tho

seems low

>my fellow burger displaying any hope for the Shuster
>ISHYDDT.exe

nope

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

I used to be anti-Shuster but I'm pro-Shuster now

Shit sport, doesn't even have a goal keeper

what do you expect from
>2018 curl viewer tryhards
mens free skate viewing transplants have to go back

I got your goal keeper right here.

*grabs crotch*

WHOA WHOA YUP WHOA YUP

It is from Plainsman terminology regarding their horses, as in Woah, slow down,

Why don't they just throw the stone?

these Russian streams have been so lame with no sound

Fucking whiff

>letting it just blow by the guard like that

curling is redneck as fuck. farmers in cold places play curling instead of the mudding that farmers in the south do.

>shuster

do a kickflip

already choking

nice shot by gbr. soft touch.

SHUSTER

These threads always make me want to start curling again, haven't done it since we did it for high school gym class.

its so much more fun when u can knock down a pint or two with it

good setup

Wow you guys actually played curling in gym class in Canada? That's fucking pathetic. Here in the States for gym class we did real shit like get called a faggot repeatedly.

Why don't they get earpieces like the rest of the civilized world instead of yelling like goddam animals

it takes away from the experience

Kek.

>the caliphate of sweden

sweden having to play from behind. wtf is going on?

what are they planning

RIP usa chokes again.

>2018
>playing ice billiards instead of riding the rock off the ski jump

Matt sounds like a huge chain smoker

What are those cheeky Swiss doing, that's an easy block to clear

Why not just "slip" on the ice and knock everything out of place? The judges will have no choice but to allow a do over.

Damn, that's a good idea, Shuster. You should do it.

they just do the best they can to put the stones back in place

>watching men curl

how boring, you need cuties to make it interesting

>falling onto 8 stones that weigh 40 pounds each with a metal handle

good idea

??
the mens game is far more interesting than the womens game. they cant make the shots that the men can.

Fucking this, that Korean team was easy on the eyes

crap

welp usa is fucked lol. what a shot.

No I don't think you understand. It's a controlled fall. The fall is completely safe as long as you're not a dumbass.

Swedens gonna need one hell of a curve

S H U S T E R
H
U
S
T
E
R

so no shoost falling then?

>cute Leaf

No he's in total control. What don't you understand?

>implying shuster isn't cute and interesting

Sweden absolutely BTFO

>SWEDEN

End it

that canadian guys half haircut makes me angry

that usually doesn't work out too well

Can they not just rip one down the centre and clear all that shit out of the house?

Fucking kek, sundgrens face

It's better to not go undefeated in the group stage any way since they would be too overconfident

BASED SHUSTER

holy FUCK, Shuster

SHUSTER IS FUCKING ELITE

Damn it

YES

shuster with the clutch? i thought he botched that. i didnt even see that shot.

SHUSTER IS GOD

what a shot

We got a game lads

is he, dare I say it, back?

ELITE
L
I
T
E

PUNISHED SHUSTER

Redempion for Shuster?

>Canadians in charge of knowing basic Curling

what a steal

APOLOGIZE

40lbs stones have a lot of inertia. this isnt billiards, they dont roll away.

I did but my god, it was a gamble. His gambles rarely pay off though.

because the womens play is worse, it's actually more accessible to watch. the tactics are simple. mens is too much 4d chess and the commentator doesnt explain any strategy.

YEAH, I'M THINKING HE'S BACK

Shuster is approaching Flacco levels of elite.

So explain to me

Why are they stacking the rocks down th center when you can just curve it around

man,i know swiss are good, but i did not expect sweden down 4

Canada not being red is really throwing me off here. They should have rocks of all colors

noob here, but if you're forced to curl around a guard, you cant put as much power which limits your options.

These are seriously the most Canadian Americans I've ever seen.

>4-0 on Sweden

So Koe didn't choke agains tthe Swiss r-right?

It's good to see Shuster having fun. I'll probably be rooting for North America broship barring a USA miracle on ice to get to the medals but Shustie needs this.

sweden choking hard lads

I get that, but th left lane is WIDE open

putting your rock touching another means its 'frozen' which means that if it gets hit hard enough for a takeout, itll hit the rock behind it, transferring all its momentum to it, and knocking it out instead. rocks in a tight pack touching each other are hard to remove anything near the center from.

minnesota is an extension of alberta?

What kind of beer do you think Shuster drinks?

thats wisconsin and minnesota for you

well they are from minnesota

What's the official beer of pussy crushers? Bud Light Lime?

idk but is obviously light

you mean Ontario

Damn shame you can only send one team per country, Canada could have like 10 teams at this olympics

guards can be promoted by hitting them back into the house, even using them for a runback takeout. its about options, and with the first 4 stones thrown, you cant remove them, so guards are a safe play to make that gives you more options later in the end.

FUCKING CHOKERS

>leafs

Wtf is this choking. I can't even watch this shit

>there will never be another Kevin Martin again

you mean Somalia

>only sweeping one of the stones out of the way

why not both?

Has curling integrated yet?

touche

This Canada team sucks, I'm done watching this

>A pint or two

You're not curling unless you're in a tiny farming town at the local bonspiel, blacked out of your fucking mind.

Look at all that space open on the left

Curling anime when?

>Koe
>sucks
wat

>Curling
Yes!
>Men's
No!

not yet

Wow you guys actually played sports in gym class. Here we just disassemble and reassemble AK-47

If you ain't first, your last. And they're losing right now

Shuster shaved and turned into elite

there might have been a chance if Japan team can medal, but they look like they are breaking under pressure. we'll see at the end of playoffs if we get one or not.

Fuck by's just sweep behind it to slow it down

>slow mo mens asses for long stretches at a time
>zoom ins on stoic male faces giving full concentration
>primal homoerotic grunts and estrogen infused high pitch howls
>soyboy bodies, none even truly olympic fit

yeah
i dont think this semen slurping sport is for me
wake me up when womens play

I'm sure one exists

truth

Do you think the Koreans cheering is distracting for other teams? Must be hard to concentrate/strategize/talk with your team when people are constantly applauding.

This is what an Olympian looks like.

Look closely.

Sweden doesn't even have to do anything now, right?

THE SHOOST IS LOOSE

Vuvuzelas when?

you have to settle for curling eroge
Konayuki Fururi

oh crap

>Shuster got kicked off the team multiple times until he dropped 30 pounds and started winning

He still looks fat.

>CBC casters talking about how Shuster has been told he just isn't good enough his whole career

Nordic comeback starts NOW

PUNISHED SHUSTER ON HIS WAY TO REDEMPTION

see for elite olympic athlete posture

Most people that lose a fair amount of weight still have a moderate "fat" look to them like they're possessed by a fat ghost or something.

Tron funkin blow

>fat ghost

I miss the drama of womens when you dont know if they'll choke a simple draw for 1 point

probably. the other teams complained during vancouver 2010 because the crowd was so loud in the venue cheering. also, the traditional cowbells that canadians use at curling events.

HARD HAR HAR HAR har

I'm legitimately surprised there's never been a Will Ferrell/John C Reilly curling movie.

GBR 2-2 DEN 5th end
SKR 4-3 ITA 5th end
SWI 4-2 SWE 5th end

Where can I buy a curling stone?
I want one to put in my front yard

>when you have to switch to the national broadcast to hear what that Russian woman "had to say" about the Meldonium bust

fuck

They've done the same set and knockout 3 times now

Men with Brooms is the only curling comedy you need.

theres plenty of canadian curling shops. can prob get them online. google that shit. unless u are in the midwest, there's prob no local curling equipment.

what did they say?

that they know him and that he wouldnt do it on purpose. they tried to get it out of their minds with their games to play, but they are still thinking about it, and that its fucking up their play.

I guess you can try ebay

that was sexy

USA USA USA

go away USA. go make shots against other teams.

"We heard about it yesterday, but we will find out later today. We know he's a good guy and he wouldn't do it on purpose. We tried not to focus on it today but it didn't work."

She's referring to the 11-2 loss earlier today.

Commentator also added that curling is a small community so everyone knows each other so of course it'll affect the curling teams a lot today.

no. we always show up in rivalry games. its the american way

hope you have 500bucks to blow on a fucking 45lb piece of rock. have fun with shipping costs too.

shop.kayscurling.com/product-details.php?id=714

forgot pic

Why not just hit it out of the house from the left

Switz is beating sweden??

>Men's game
>Carrying rocks all the way to button

well shit. I still don't get how is not on purpose. I think they have a list of shit that you are not suppose to take. An if is medicine, you have to have some kind of notice

fucking lucky swisshits

what a terrible decision

fuck off tripfag

CREAMING them

This is the Olympic stone, all Olympic curling stones are mined from the same quarry and made by the same company

>Koe chugging an entire bottle of water

only 1 that last end, gotta be careful not to let sweden claw back into this

>tfw I learned there is a curling stone racket going on and nobody seems to care

Is Shuster a meme?

he a master choker

he is the Joe Flacco of curling

most definitely

5-2, they're definitely elite

I'm just going to say that so it doesn't look bad for Canada giving up 4 in the 1st to the Swiss

russia had been using it a ton before it got put on the banned substance list, and thats what a ton of russians got busted for using as well. could be he ended up using an old supplement that had it in it, but thats still his mistake. he's going to have to eat the ban if test b comes positive.

SHUSTED

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH BTFO

Why did Canada send such a shit teams? We're supposed to be the undisputed GOATs at curling

shuster, stop it. go bully asians.

HE DID IT

BOOM

your vpn is working

Impossible. There was that one time Flacco didn't choke.

I remember when Shuster was the laughing stock of Cred Forums in the 2010 Olympics. Is he good now or is he just waiting to choke?

its more like there's one place where they found the most dense and uniform granite, so everyone uses that for competitions.

>be an alt
>never plays
>gets Gold

How much money do you think it'll cost to pay for a spot to get a free gold?

Say you're a millionaire and want to have a gold medal, you can pay each of them $20k each right?

E L I T E

when he won the superbowl? does that mean shuster is getting gold this year?

>hamilton sitting down

Have you not been watching? But he's been good this match

Snack time for the boys.

DIBS BEDORA :DD

I have only seen portions of the US Men's curling. So no not really. Just tuned in to this.

Man we sent subpar teams this time... :(

We send our best athletes.

i love marc kennedy but that haircut is a mess.

>Matt on the cuck chair in the back

>coach talking
>yeah yeah okay whatever okay we know we know

Team infighting hype

Does soy enhance sweeping?

Here I am you stupid brit fucks! What, you think I am gonna hide from a british rent boy like you!?

So you won a gold medal big deal? You think's that's enough to top Sweden's medal tally! Hell it isn't. We fucking did 8-5 on your ass at curling, mate, Barca style, bro. And your point is gonna be a point sympathy of crying Eve

You don't quit, man. You don't shiv. Oh, what, you just got fired from your job!? Keep nagging your boss to give it fucking back, then telk him to fuck off once you get accepted again. You find out our girl is betraying you with some seven big black guys!? Beat the fuck out of them, fuck that bitch one last time and tell her to fuck off. Britain wins a gold, you are stopping to bully them!? Never on my watch

Sorry what's that? Denmark is leading!? Hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha. Scottish soyboys btfo and gb is gonna lose 100% guaranteed and CONFIRMED

Maaaan wtf

>GBR got a gold

what happened

based mountain jews are going to defeat Edin

Lizzy fucking yarnold with her special suit happened.

what the hell happened? why did USA decide to play solid against us?

Can I get a quick rundown on what's happening right now? I can't watch right now

team usa is beating the leafs

You're getting SHUST'D

#metoo

Using rakes instead of brooms today, lads.

>dat canada voice crack

Pressure getting to them

there is an italian who keeps making weird noise as if hes going through constipation

w00t
My buddy played as one of the curler's kids when he was 13 (also was the kid in a french toast crunch commercial)

wild shot coming up.......... and a misss

Nice fucking shot wow

Is Shuster back, lads?

USA
>USA
USA
>USA
USA
>USA
USA
>USA
USA

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USAUSA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

>SHUSTER STEAL

Ayy lmao

>Leafs

SHUSA SHUSA SHUSA SHUSA SHUSA SHUSA SHUSA SHUSA SHUSA SHUSA SHUSA SHUSA SHUSA SHUSA SHUSA SHUSA SHUSA SHUSA SHUSA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA PLZ NO

Is Canada SHOOK?

>men's curling
lol

what are we watching lads?

>Koe

I'm fucking pissed.

Commentary kept saying how easy 2, MIGHT be 3.

Koe falling apart

USA
USA
USA

still too early to judge

america vs leafs

>leaf curling
lmao

KUNGEN

Sweden YES

REEE GO FUCK YOURSELF EDIN

Paul Gross is my doctor's cousin lol

Punished Shuster
A man shunned by his country

sweden is so fucked right now

If Shuster gets a medal this year will he get to be on a wheaties box?

Why? Just knock the yellows from the center from the left and it'll clear them

>pork rinds, not wheaties

just tuned in
on a scale from 1 to shuster
how is the US doing

down 2 without hammer in 7th end. they are so fucked. swiss can just throw takeouts all 3 ends and sweden cant score enough to catch up

The leafs are getting raked.

USA USA USA USA

What the fuck merica

The whole team will be the new pinups on Old Milwaukee cans

Shuster is in Punished Shuster mode.
Koe is in Canadian Coward mode.

GBR 4-4 DEN end 7
SKR 5-4 ITA end 7
SWI 5-3 SWE end 7

Sorry, what's a hammer? First day watching an entire match

>81%

LETS GO BOYS

wew

Who is the top? Who is the bottom? Shuster and Hamilton...

lads, lads he got his smile back

This isn't that bald faggot I want on my Team Canada.

Shuster is so happy, lads. It's beautiful.

>end 7th
>know ice
>know game
>fuck up
> have hammer

best can do is draw for one, give hammer and point lead to chokster

things are going well.

denmark gave gbr an opening now

Final hit of the round/end. It's advantageous because your opponent can't respond to it. Getting at least 1 point when you have the hammer is expected. Getting points when you don't have the hammer is "stealing."

Whoever lost the prior end gets the hammer for the next one.

So Sweden has to block th left, right?

Their rock will get knocked out no matter what

That shot tho

if you throw last, that means you have the hammer

if you score, the other team gets the hammer

you can't crush someone's dreams if they aren't happy

This is it lad. Shuster HAS to choke.

Sweden absolutely rekt lol

lol that nearly naked canadian guy with a beer in hand

>SWEDEN
holly shit, the choke

Sweden no

sweden rubs on guard. wow. this is so over.

damn, didn't see him

feels bad man. King is on sideline, makes it feel worse.

CONCEDED

lol handshakes for sweden. what was that, 5?

Bad day for Swedish curling.

Why are all the leafs on their team either bald or balding? Syrup?

Swedes BTFO

Yep

Will Satsuki beat the swedish dykes in 4 hours?

I hope somebody screencapped that lol

brother, no one can see that clearly.
rocks closest to the T line in the middle of the rings where the Olympic rings logo is is what count points.

We're literally in the semis both men qnd women
who cares about this? its a good wake up call

SCHWARZED

Her body is ready.

probably not

I can tell this Scottish NBC commentator is good friends with team Shuster. Top lad.

they keep missing the double lol

A moot point now, but I'm trying to understand strategy

holy fuck lol

BELIEVE IN LEAF

BELEAF

Once a Shuster, always a Shuster.

True and the King will turn into his final form and give us meme power.

calling a 2 pt steal here

Moot!

oh come on

#beleaf

>CG shows up
>sweden loses both games

absolute sportskino

shuster, if u are gonna choke, it has to be now.

>A moot point now, but I'm trying to understand strategy

good luck, strategy takes years to learn. :)

fuck me, too hard, nice steal.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

No. Don't make this a thing. Please?

SHUST

SHUSTED!

Was hoping for 2 tho.

TIGHT game.

HOLY SHIT! WE'RE STILL IN IT BOYS!

NEVER trust a Shuster.

>oversweeping Shusters perfect throw
wow its literally the team not him

>BELIEVE IN LEAF
>BELEAF

I'm a beleafer.

Why does team USA wear baseball hats?

CHOKSTER

FUGG so close

worried

i think italy is fucked. i dont see how they make up the point gap if they take 1 here

thanks pasta

Because it's American

It's easier to cover their faces and leave the arena unnoticed after especially embarrassing defeats.

We've already lost, haven't we? Shuster is shook.

I beleaf we can win
I beleaf we can win a gold medal

He was just smiling

GBR 5-5 DEN end 9
SKR 7-5 ITA end 9
SWI 10-3 SWE end 9

USA working hard to blank this

Nice

tie game so anything goes

canada loses lads
shuster will NOT choke

advantage US if they can get more than 1 or blank here

new rule: if the game is tied in the 8th end, cross-checking the thrower with your broom is legal

usa 8
can 6

go Canada

Hit the deep yellow from the left, no?

at this point, any miss by either team dictates on if its a play for 2 or a blank, and who wins the match

apparently not

>wearing shorts

okay

#highstakes
#notacoward

What the fucking happened with our curling teams

#beleaf

JuJu Smith got this shit on lock.

>>wearing shorts

the gooks would freak out if he wasn't

a leaf in his natural environment

>a leaf in his natural environment
surrounded by asians?

They'll try to clear the 2 yellows at once on the hammer, right?

Surrounded by Eskimos

Kowardly Kanadian Koe

what the fuck was that

Oh dear

fuck
easy double, maybe 3

can he make it 3

wtf man Koe is so bad

USA USA USA USA USA USA

Hell yes Shuster

SHUST IS BACK BABY

COME ON JOHNNY BOI

SHU-S-A
>SHU-S-A
SHU-S-A
>SHU-S-A
SHU-S-A
>SHU-S-A
SHU-S-A
>SHU-S-A
SHU-S-A

SHUSTER!!!!!

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USAUSA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

excellent he tricked america into giving up the hammer in the 10th end with only a 2 point deficit

all according to keikaku

damn these dudes sweatin'

surprised they don't have protein shakes next to them

>no time out
>3 mins

we done

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

go for it

THANK YOU BASED SHUSTER

god fucking dammit

SHU-S-A
SHU-S-A
SHU-S-A
SHU-S-A
SHU-S-A

GBR 5-6 DEN (H) 5th end
SKR (H) 7-6 ITA 10th end

SHU-S-A!
SHU-S-A!
SHU-S-A!
SHU-S-A!

ooooh it's starting to happen

>Come back from commercial
>4 stones already thrown

Reeeee

>fat hamilton

swish

>JUST

Fucking Hamilton

>

It begins

Hamilton is a fucking bum!

damn

early stuff isn't as interest dw

this non-commentary on eurosport feed is amazing
you can hear everything the players are talking and swearing

What does the life of a curling coach consist of?

BEEEEEEEEEEEEELEAF

Lots of gay sex

Not falling asleep

Is Canada actually losing to
>Shuster

>uh, you want to put it there?
>ya okay I agree
>just make the strength right
>curl it just right
>don't fuck it up

fucking the other team's coach

Fuuuug good shot

SHEEEEEET

Just kill me now

Canada can't score two

THIS IS IT BOYS

choke more US fuck

growing magical mushrooms

THEY FUCKING DID IT LADS

SHUSTER REDEMPTION

LETS GO

Kennedy fucked up

>aye coowch wot yew thenk?
>cor trew dat on she on brogger
>aye

they can 2 this

Kennedy looks like the CHAD character

been so good all tourney, but he lost this end

Man Koe fucking sucks

I just had a nuclear waster dumping in my toilets.
What did I miss alds

Put it away shuster

ez 2 for ca

Shuster with the hammer in extras

TIME FOR OVERTIME
on the back of a BIG miss by USA

an almost redemption arc

This could have been over by now dammit

Is this miss on shuster?

need to steal

BIG steal

>giving Punished Shuster the hammer

Prepare for the rake.

You mean we could've easily made 3?

at least they have the hammer

No. Shuster has been great

usa has prob 65% odds to win with hammer in extra. this is very much going to come down to last stones, and thats not great with how their shooting tonight

>mustache
>ballcap
>beergut

nice "athlete" lmao

no the mustache guy

Yeah, they're not gonna shoot better under pressure.

Shuster is in clutch mode. This isn't getting stolen.

Wtf? Why'd they reset

>US A

Foul. USA touched a stone

Having a horde of gooks screaming while you're trying to curl must be the worst.

because you're not allowed to take out a guard

not gonna lie this mustache is very offputting he looks like a perv

>I can't hear you

based crowd

pressure them

schuster is looking very shook right now

not allowed to remove stones from the first 4 shots, so that you cant just keep throwing takeouts on stones from shot 1. otherwise, you can blank super easily over and over

tell me about it, that's why i stopped hairdressing

Shuster is as cool as a cucumber. Hamilton is shook.

nice call shushus

>because you're not allowed to take out a guard

for the first four stones.
remember spainbro is a supernewb to this.

>schuster is looking very shook right now
after 2 guards

lol

when he was talking to his coach he had a scrunched up eyebrow look like his mom just caught him stealing cookies

he's worried

this canadian looks flustered

AMERICAAAA FUCK YEA

>AMERICA FUCK YEAH

AMERICA F YEAH

>fat hamilton

Ban these fuckers from ever returning to Canada. Throw them over the border and leave them in North Korea

hamilton has the voice of a guy who smokes 10 packs a day

>AMERICA! Fuck yeah!!
>Manly tear
I love my country.

US playing super defensive

running outta stones

>russian curler fails drug test

LOL

So does his sister. Must be genetic.

Schuster is just going to have to do a placement at the end and he's gonna win.... so ... we're fucked

they just totally threw one away AGAIN

sister
or
sister (brother)

>>russian curler fails drug test

I thought vodka wasnt on the list of banned stuff.

Why don't they get a third sweeper in if it's short? Sometimes they do it, sometimes they don't.

>That throw
??????

That was a dumb move

They only need one at the end

Tyler George kicking ass today

if i was on the chinese team i'd be PISSED

should've been them in the semis, and then who knows

what are they doing

He must have celebrated winning the bronze medal by snorting cocaine off of his teammate's (female) ass

You mean US peeling their own? We were hiding behind theirs

not she's a sister (wife)

Who else /nervous/ here?

>meldonium

Seems unnecessary for curling.

Dammit!!!!

Nice

Is Shuster #ELITE?

FUCK, they switched the game to some shitty science show

wtf I love deep america now

Every day of my life.

At work, can't watch the game. Is Johnny literally beating Canada??

go to CBC

Shuster's time to shine.

its all or fucking nothing shuster!

shusted

Oh baby I'm sweating

>SHUSTER I BARELY KNOW HER

Is an Shuster an athlete?

L I T E R A L L Y

WE DONT HAVE IT

shuster has to fuck up. thats it. its up to him to win it

This is what peak performance looks like.

Shuster is the Flacco of curling. Absolutely elite.

he's gonna fuck up

firstrowonly.eu/watch/626437/1/watch--curling-:-usa-vs-canada.html

Standings after 9 draws

Sweden 6-1
Switzerland 5-2
Canada 4-3
Great Britain 4-3
Japan 3-3
Norway 3-3
United States 3-4
Denmark 2-5
Italy 2-5
South Korea 2-5

Remaining opponents

Sweden - (Italy, Norway)
Switzerland - (South Korea, United States)
Canada - (Japan, Denmark)
Great Britain - (Norway, United States)
Japan - (Canada, Denmark, South Korea)
Norway - (Great Britain, Italy, Sweden)
United States - (Switzerland, Great Britain)
Denmark - (Japan, Canada)
Italy - (Sweden, Norway)
South Korea - (Switzerland, Japan)

>entire country banned for doping
>come in as flagless noname OAR
>get caught doping again
This is pants-on-head retarded.

Yeah.. thas gaem nao

Gud jorb USoA

THIS IS ON YOU SHUSTER

fuck ladies and gentlemen, this is it.

Why is that bald canadian constantly wincing?

ELITE

LASER ACCURACY

NICE

that was too fucking close shuster

He fucking did it

GG

fuck me, thought he choked. rip canada

HOLY SHIT SHUSTER WITH THE FUCKING CLUTCH

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

>shuster almost fucks up
>doesn't

fuck

not looking good

>koe yourself

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

SHUSTER

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

Canada lost to Shuster. Let that sink in.

his current defense is his drink was spiked

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

Shuster the GOAT

on the positive side, the canadian that sparked an international incident by chirping the russian team is now completely justified

damn russians

The Shustmeister

Whew. I am all a quiver. Sucks we have to wait like three bongs for the women right??

Shamefur dispray

Losing to Shuster couldn't have happened to a more deserving country

HOLY FUCK LETS GO WE REDEMPTION TOUR NAO

SHUSTER, FUCKING PLAY LIKE THAT THE REST OF THE TOURNEY

>that singing of Happy Birthday

Fuck, that was a fucking amazing shot. gg USA.

USA
USA
USA

Wasn't Canada meant to be goat at this sport?

wtf is this for real?

BTFO ETERNALLY

from what part of USA are you from lads

lmao happy birthday song for Matt.

PUNISHED SHUSTER COMES THROUGH WHEN IT MATTERED MOST

C L U T C H

Welp, RIP Gold Medal caliber team

Yep. In fact NOTHING is on for the next 3 bongs. They really made a shit schedule this year.

australia

USA basically has no chance of proceeding to next round tho, right?

We SHOULD win our next 2.

Who do we want to play? Sweden or Switzerland?

Switzerland is hot as fuck right now.

Lol. At first I thought it said his dick was spiked. Then there was this elaborate doping prostitute story inmy head.

>3 hours of nothing

mexico

if they win all from here, they are fine

Nothing else for 3 hours, when womens curling and womens speed skating starts back up

if by drink you mean federally sanctioned supplement ration i believe it

melbourne, florida

Secret military base

Yeah everything good is on at once. Then nothing. Will prod watch some replays I missed

>Sending Calgarians to do a man's job

These disgraces should perform Seppuku right now on international television

California, home of the stonerplank

Always at the edge of a heart attack.

Refresh me?

Alabama

And bobsleigh

Well Canada, you actually lost to Shuster, care to explain?

Don't know about you but I am heading for bed and wake up for speed skating.

Without these gaps, I would never sleep. Beijing 2008 was enough for me for a lifetime.

I doubt they can win against the Swiss desu

need webm of shuster celebrating

>3 hours until Satsuki-chan's game

what do now? when will Japan make a curling anime?

sportsnet.ca/olympics/doping-controversy-leads-spat-canadian-russian-pyeongchang/

Kanadian Koward Koe

Bay Area best area

>what do now?
touch myself while looking at pictures of satsuki, while crying for something that will never be

iowa

>when will Japan make a curling anime?
N-NANI?!?

so which of the girls teams has the best asses ?

should've named the state, i don't think foreigners will know what you mean by bay area desu

Illinois, center of the midwest
Its an extreme climate state

We get -20c in the winter and 40c in the summer. Not extreme weather like some states gettin -35c or 45-50c, but its a huge swing being uncomfortable in both ways

Right after they make a hockey anime.

san fagcisco, right?

>curling anime
If they medal there must be one.
The back story of team fujisawa is too good

do not doubt shuster's redemption arc

City of Cows & Chokers

yeah, nice job mate

Japan doesn't care and are terrible at hockey. Only people from Hokkaido know what hockey is.
Same goes for curling but they are good at it. They are good at ice dancing and made anime about it

Absolutely correct

japan will sweep the rest of the tournament

The Japanese women beat Sweden, they are better than ever!

Everyone wears flowers in their hair

>FEM. UK TEAM QT POWER RANKINGS
1. Lauren
2. Sloan

POWER GAP

9001. Eve

POWER GAP

90001. Vicky

women's team? they conceded early today

thanks m8s

ain't they hippies neither ayy

This desu, was fun watching them choke in the Grey Cup

>Vicki last
>not ranking the alternates
You suck.

Woah, woah, woah.
Just got back from a buddy's place. Didn't watch the match. What's going on?

sure we do

that's where they named a street after castro

.....it's full of WHAT??

....aaaaand now i'm scared

youtube.com/watch?v=7I0vkKy504U

>tfw I unironically work for one of the original hippies and he was the MC at woodstock

Shuster didn't fuck it.

AMERICA F*** YEAH

yeah, i got the reference but i didn't know the lyrics so i tried to be witty instead lel

Dont forget, there are a ton of Asians too.

cool guy?

That's a little fucking hard to believe, bud.
How is it that this fuckin' guy manages to pull shit out of his ass in situations like these? Heard some lad on Cred Forums earlier saying Shuster might be GOAT under pressure, but I doubted that.
Redemption arch when?

yeah, from what i understand the west coast has the same problem we have here with the chinese

Shuster unSHUSTed himself and made an amazing last shot in the 11th end to win it.

I saw this on /wsg/, I fell in love with this song
youtube.com/watch?v=Nt0NcaxmGHo

Yeah, he's 81 now, I work at the summer camp he started, he also has a Ben and Jerry's flavor named after him so he gets free ice cream for life

basically but mexicans are way worse than asians
southern cailfornia is basically mexcio 2.0

>GB men's team
>All Scots
At last I truly see

Scots invented the game, so it's not wacky, m8

i'm legitimately glad you that found this

wow, that's pretty cool

i certainly would believe that, what with crime and drugs and all that... and from what i gather they're noisy as fuck too

New thread with the list of next games and times wen?

the muirhead/smith mafia runs rampant

youtube.com/watch?v=Ivq5icJnGXk
here's another sorta like it if you haven't seen it yet

>623 replies, page 3
I'd say nao is gud, or at least until page 6

avant garde Cred Forums tier

New thread when?

Probably two hours and change when the women's matches start.

that is most olympics for me tbdesu

Early New

>129 posts late

Aaand I must crash now

I leave it to you anons to take screencaps of the Baroness (and the rest of the Kims) while I snooze

대한 민국!

did usa win against denmark in womyn's curling?