Arsenal "fans"

Arsenal "fans"

Australian "people"

"innocent" muslim "children"

where are you from cunt? Which npl team do you support??

where are you from cunt?? what npl team do you support?

we did it reddit!

we did it reddit!

we did it reddit!

we did it reddit!

>where are you from cunt? Which npl team do you support??
When are you mouth breathing chucklefucks going to realise that this fucking bullshit doesn't improve the board? It doesn't drive conversation, it just fucking derails any semblance of intelligent discourse. Then again, what the fuck does it matter? You're all a bunch of circle jerking, meme spouting, no-life fucking losers. Let me guess, this is the highlight of your fucking night, right? You probably raced home from school, if you even bothered to go this morning, and threw your 700 pound, diabetes infested, sweaty ham planet ass down in your computer chair (straining under your mass to stay in one piece) so you could race right to Cred Forums and post your shitty ass EBIC MAIMAY.

WAKE UP YOU FAT SACKS OF WASTED FLESH. YOU'RE FUCKING USELESS AND YOU CONTRIBUTE NOTHING TO SOCIETY. Turn your fucking computer off and go outside; or better fucking yet, kill yourself before you embarass yourself, your parents, and your entire fucking species.

>where are you from cunt? Which npl team do you support??
When are you mouth breathing chucklefucks going to realise that this fucking bullshit doesn't improve the board? It doesn't drive conversation, it just fucking derails any semblance of intelligent discourse. Then again, what the fuck does it matter? You're all a bunch of circle jerking, meme spouting, no-life fucking losers. Let me guess, this is the highlight of your fucking night, right? You probably raced home from school, if you even bothered to go this morning, and threw your 700 pound, diabetes infested, sweaty ham planet ass down in your computer chair (straining under your mass to stay in one piece) so you could race right to Cred Forums and post your shitty ass EBIC MAIMAY.

WAKE UP YOU FAT SACKS OF WASTED FLESH. YOU'RE FUCKING USELESS AND YOU CONTRIBUTE NOTHING TO SOCIETY. Turn your fucking computer off and go outside; or better fucking yet, kill yourself before you embarass yourself, your parents, and your entire fucking species.

The amount of people that just went "When are you mouth breathing chucklefucks going to realise that this fucking bullshit doesn't improve the board? It doesn't drive conversation, it just fucking derails any semblance of intelligent discourse. Then again, what the fuck does it matter? You're all a bunch of circle jerking, meme spouting, no-life fucking losers. Let me guess, this is the highlight of your fucking night, right? You probably raced home from school, if you even bothered to go this morning, and threw your 700 pound, diabetes infested, sweaty ham planet ass down in your computer chair (straining under your mass to stay in one piece) so you could race right to Cred Forums and post your shitty ass EBIC MAIMAY. WAKE UP YOU FAT SACKS OF WASTED FLESH. YOU'RE FUCKING USELESS AND YOU CONTRIBUTE NOTHING TO SOCIETY. Turn your fucking computer off and go outside; or better fucking yet, kill yourself before you embarass yourself, your parents, and your entire fucking species." proves the predictable, smart ass nature of this board.

All of you people try and impress each other with these funny green text comments, from someone who doesn't spend all their life online, it looks ridiculous.

Fuck this I'm off, don't wanna waste my life on "addictive and funny" Cred Forums.

The amount of people that just went "When are you mouth breathing chucklefucks going to realise that this fucking bullshit doesn't improve the board? It doesn't drive conversation, it just fucking derails any semblance of intelligent discourse. Then again, what the fuck does it matter? You're all a bunch of circle jerking, meme spouting, no-life fucking losers. Let me guess, this is the highlight of your fucking night, right? You probably raced home from school, if you even bothered to go this morning, and threw your 700 pound, diabetes infested, sweaty ham planet ass down in your computer chair (straining under your mass to stay in one piece) so you could race right to Cred Forums and post your shitty ass EBIC MAIMAY. WAKE UP YOU FAT SACKS OF WASTED FLESH. YOU'RE FUCKING USELESS AND YOU CONTRIBUTE NOTHING TO SOCIETY. Turn your fucking computer off and go outside; or better fucking yet, kill yourself before you embarass yourself, your parents, and your entire fucking species." proves the predictable, smart ass nature of this board.

All of you people try and impress each other with these funny green text comments, from someone who doesn't spend all their life online, it looks ridiculous.

Fuck this I'm off, don't wanna waste my life on "addictive and funny" Cred Forums.

>Cred Forums from GOAT TO WOAT: Story of the Reddit Invasion

Is there any logical reason why you would fucking say that post is underrated? Has anybody expressed any kind of dissatisfaction or criticism at all against it? Are you delusional? Are you reading replies that are nonexistant? Maybe you come from communities with voting systems, but there is literally no way that you could know what other people think of that post you just replied to here. Maybe it's psychological. Maybe it's your own post you're replying to, like a 12 year old fucktard liking his own facebook posts thinking his swelling autism is going unnoticed. Maybe your self esteem depends on you tricking yourself into thinking someone out there thinks your post is worth something. Or maybe you are just a retard, the worst kind of retard, the one who thinks he's smart, the one who thinks he's the only one to have gotten the joke, to have understood the post. Well, guess what, faggot, that post is under no definition underrated so why don't you do the world a favor and go check out what the bottom of your toilet smells like?

GIGA PUDDING

Fkn niggers