SKI JUMPING OLYMPIC TEAM COMPETITION

The team competition starts in an hour. Trial round is currently playing and it's super close, with after three jumping groups Germany leading ahead of Norway and Poland and all within 2 points of each other.

This is gonna be so exciting! I think that Norway will be able to win their first olympic team gold, but Poland is hungry as well. Depends on Kubacki not choking, I suppose. Geiger and Leyhe have been very good in training but they're a bit of chokers both.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ri9uqsznono
youtube.com/watch?v=eciZWNdkGqs
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eosinophilic_granulomatosis_with_polyangiitis
sportschau.de/olympia/live/livevideocenter-olympia-pyeongchang-100.html
vg.no/sport/i/9mEn4r/noriaki-kasai-45-jeg-hopper-til-ol-i-2026
youtube.com/watch?v=GuvVCM3aSuM
youtube.com/watch?v=v01n7ZPozKg
m.youtube.com/watch?v=QjXJrUOHwlo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Germany just a bit ahead of Norway in the trial round, Poland a bit behind (Kamil has a meh jump). Bickner with an excellent jump, showing Kamil how it's done!

I was wrong, Norway slightly ahead of Germany by 0.9p. Less than a point! This is going to be an absolutely wonderful competition.

That said, I think Tande and Forfang choked a bit in the trial, but so did Geiger and Leyhe. Can't say for certain who's going to choke the least and win this.

>Bickner 7th

niiiiiiice

Was waiting for Your thread finnbro!

- Norway is in peak performance, it would be only misfortune to lose it.
- Either way it is Poland vs Germany for 2nd a.k.a. who will choke (more), i.e. Kubacki or Leyhe like usual.

BTW, Bickner made great appearance. Hope to see him be in Top 10 in Raw Air.

I was a bit late this time, but nice to hear you waited!

It would be pretty funny to see Leyhe choke after him putting so much effort into getting into the team ahead of Eisenbichler. We'll see. I personally believe in the Germans - I'd love to be proven wrong and Poland take the silver, but I just can't see it. That said, last year in Lahti everybody on the team gave their best jumps in the team competition, with crazy good jumps from Zyla and Kot... Dunno, really! If Hula jumped as well here on the large hill as he did on the normal, Poland could well even take the gold, but now...

Please beat the Russians for the 8th place usabro, I want to see more of those great Bickner jumps

do you need a fire extinguisher from that Russian triggering?

Thanks for the trial recap, wasn't able to catch it. Hyped as fuck.

easier said than done, looking at the individual large hill results

OAR: 26th, 29th, 39th, 42nd
USA: 20th, 46th, N/A (39th on normal hill), N/A (46th on normal hill)

Who's ready to finish 6th here? I know I am. Based coach Janus taking us to the final beating teams like South Korea and Kazakhstan.

Planica can't come soon enough, for this misery must end.

Is the big jump competition where people do a bunch of tricks off of one ramp, are all of those over?

>This is going to be an absolutely wonderful competition.
>tfw at work
>tfw can only follow the liveticker

>merica
This is a real sport.

Poe's law allows me to mistake your post for a legit one.

No, not this one.

:( Sucks Germanbro. What about eurosport player?

Yeah, but I feel the Russians have jumped worse and worse here as time's gone by. It's definitely possible.

Are you going to promote your B team coach to be the head coach after Janus, or do you have some other prospect?

I know this is ski jumping, I just dont know what the big jump is called. NBC makes it really hard to find this stuff.

>tfw watched nge for the first time recently
>tfw I can feel myself becoming a weeb

how do I stop it

You mean large hill?

>Are you going to promote your B team coach to be the head coach after Janus, or do you have some other prospect?
Janus will 98% stay. The people who run ski jumping here are politicians and don't know much about it. If not the American/Canadian coach will come in since he's Slovenian and cheap.

I've started work remotely since January. Feels good man.

I know this feel

Okay, let's hope you'll have better success next year. Such a shame how many of your youth have been wasted so far, like Hvala, Dezman, Cene Prevc etc.

I meant freestyle skying ariels, I thought it would be marked under ski jumping since NBC is grouping everything together and not marking them.

Don't worry after you watched the ~400 actually good anime it will stop by itself. Unless you have shit taste of course.

IT BEGINS
also
>czech republic

I doubt there's anything better to come. Still hoping it was the first and last anime I ever watched.

youtube.com/watch?v=ri9uqsznono

Just look for some 90s productions and admire the animation quality with decent plot.

Colleague just left to hold a presentation. Can watch for now. There is a ski jumping god.

Kranjec did an interview a few days ago saying that after his injury, Janus didn't know what to do with him. How to prepare him again, so he had the same training program as the rest of the team. That's why he was so weak. After being demoted to our B team he improved in a month and has won 2 races in the continental cup so far. He also said Janus hasn't called him once after he demoted him. I think the only reason Janus is still around is because he took Prevc to a world cup glory and olympic medals.

Late 90s early 00s were truly the GOAT anime era.

Go Janne! Very nice jump all in all considering how bad you've been throughout the season

also did some calculations, if Bickner had done 133.0 for both his jumps, assuming the landing points don't change, he would have finished 12th ahead of Ahmann, Eisenn, and Hula

i swear to god ahonen will jump like that when he's 60

Ive only watched a handful of animes, I really really enjoy the 90s hand drawn aesthetics (at least I think thats what I like, stuff that looks like Ninja Scroll)

New anime aesthetics turn me off
I havent looked too far into what to actually watch though

I''m kinda similar to you. Though I already watched a couple of animes besides NGE.
Still I'd say it's by far the best.
You might wanna check out Gunbuster, since it's Hideaki Anno's directorial debut. Nowhere near as good as NGE but it's interesting to see the development. And it has a ton of fanservice.

Anyway, hope either Poland or Germany can upset Norway today. Norway would definitely deserve it though.

Sounds a lot like Kruczeck for Poland, lol - allowed to continue so long because of Kamil's success, despite not being able to train the other very talented guys (Kot, Kubacki etc) at all.

That Kranjec example is pretty crazy, lol. Shouldn't be allowed to happen like that.

How long do you think Takeuchi can still jump before dying?

Thanks, noted.

Didn't Kruczek admit, that he isn't qualified enough to handle it?

He is relatively young by Japan / Ahonnen standards

best fans

Kraft's found his jump on this hill now - 133,5m, really excellent. I really hope he doesn't return to his winning ways, lol

what the fuck is this

>breaking up the commentary to announce another gold medal
winter olympics are based

Wissen sie vielleich wo kann man Animu mit deutschen Untertiteln herunterladen/streamen?

stop jumping so hiiiiigh Kot aaaaaa

youtube.com/watch?v=eciZWNdkGqs

>NorgeFUCKERS just won another surprise gold at 500m speed skating

NO
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
WE CANNOT LET THIS HAPPEN

This is what Janus said throughout the season:

>before the season
our goal is for one to finish amongst top 5 and two amongst top 10. For Olympics we want 4 medals.
>middle of the season
our goal was always one in top 10 and two in top 20. For olympics the goals haven't changed. One medal
>before olympics.
look we have one jumper close to top 10. That was always the realistic prediction. For olympics one in top 10 will be great, and maybe we can challenge for the medal.

They do it in the summer too :3

geiger wtf

Y-yeah totally.

I think he did, yeah. It was nice.

Mika was 4th, I just can't handle this any more, first the Normal Hill, now this

He's got this thing tho
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eosinophilic_granulomatosis_with_polyangiitis

Breddy good

Why Kot instead of Żyła again?

Kot has been nothing but shit

Geiger didn't choke, that's a first

Kurenti.

They are part of a pagan ritual for scaring the winter away.

They are really scary up close.

how else you expect them to practice?

You probably won't, I've been a huge Eva fan for most of my life but I don't like anime in general.

You might like Madoka, though.

Żyła was doing really badly during training sessions.

BEST KOREA

HOW and WHY Korea can be so terrible? Even Canada and Kazakhstan produce much better jumpers.

why do they even bother?

Kot beat Zyla in every single training

>race without wind being a deciding factor
seems to shape up to be a good competition

Zyla always does badly in training though
Last year was the same.

That's true, but you have to show at least some promise in training. Can't just count on past merits. Zyla's usually pretty clutch, yeah, but he just jumped poorly.

How does the team jump event work, lads?

because it's the Olympic Games in their home country

Based. Looks similar to southern german carnival. Goes to show you how clever the catholic church was in mixing pagan rituals with christian holidays.

It wasn't a surprise though. He's been the best this season.

Sum up total points, 8 best proceed to final round.

Just sum up the points (distance points + judge rating) from each of 4 jumpers.

When does it start? ZDF says 13.30 but that's wrong obviously

Hula's jumping like clockwork - nice looking stable jumps, but no fireworks. Shame

It started 13:30.

20 minutes ago

nigger it's already live

That's when it started

mediathek only gives me zweierbob when I click skispringen

fucking RIP Germany

Just give them the medal already.

Wat? Leyhe did fine.

Good stuff.

SWEET

Really excellent by Stjernen, way better than in the individual competition. The beginning of the flight is not so hasty, he gains just a bit more height there, and then he just enjoys the flight. Amazing jump all in all

Eurosport. Fuck ZDF

Who gets highest gold count this Olympics, Germany or Norway?

It's on ARD not ZDF
sportschau.de/olympia/live/livevideocenter-olympia-pyeongchang-100.html

yes, I've relocated from PC to TV

Wish leyhe did just a little bit better, but it's okay.

Norway does look unbeatable.

it's on normal tv (ARD) right now, you should be able to access that online

If there are more luge/bob/skeleton/whatever events left, I wouldn't be surprised to see Germany win, but I believe.

>implying I listen to Tom Bartels if I can get based Hanni

We do, of course.

there's 3 bobsled competitions left

I hope America makes the finals once on a big stage.

same

but 10th/11th here :(

How many ski jumpers do you have?

Based Kasai

KASAI

technically 4
realistically 1

Still got it

AFAIK, Kasai stated he wanted to attend with those olympics.
But what about later?

Nordic combined is a big one for Germany and they have a big shot for biathlon relay too right?

norwegian commentators just said he had no plans for retirement and was aiming to attend the next olympics

Seems like only real competition will be between Poland and Germany for second place. Austria suck, Norway is just too good

He wants to continue until he wins gold

wewbacki

DAWID

DAWIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIID

Unless... someone were to crash... hehehe....

Who said Dawid will choke?

Seems like you are going to be a contender for gold desu

kubacki bringing the heat

Oh fugg off

Kubacki!
Obviously this makes a challenge for Germany and Norway.

based Kasai

>Kubacki actually not choking
N-nani

I meant registered.

Slovenia has some 500 over the age of 15

Meddl Loide!

YES! Dawid wants to stop choking for a while. Freitag needs to step it up now.

Also really nice by Freitag, really beautiful style. Now it's down to Andi vs Kamil

It's hard to beat Norway when winter sport is all they do up in their mountains

Meanwhile we have to be good at every sport that exists and show up for every event

Shit man, this competition is insanely good.

?
No pole chokes in team competition, especially the last two.

what did they mean by the green line?

>0.2 point behind Germany
TIGHT

gedrolld wird ned

That's where the current leader landed

Great jump by Forfang under pressure.

>social_worker_and_retarded_child.jpg

YEAHÖÖÖÖÖ

>American education

He said in an interview that if Sapporo wins the bid for 2026, he will continue until that.

>vg.no/sport/i/9mEn4r/noriaki-kasai-45-jeg-hopper-til-ol-i-2026

Bayern has twice as many inhabitants than Norwegen m8, weak excuse

the fucking madman

That's what the commentator said during a ski jumping event last week. What's the line for, then?

Cuz that's first round

Yeah, there are two Nordic combined competitions left, including the team one, so they're likely to at least get one of those golds. The biathlon relay is probably more up in the air.

oh I have no idea

can't imagine it to be that many though

>three consecutive winter olympics in east asia
fuck no

yet they only field 11 players...

Surprisingly, Football is our most popular sport by a large margin. The people in winter sports are fairly upper class though, and their surrounding apparatus on another level accordingly

The line is where the guy jumping now has to jump to beat the current leader, but the line may move about depending on wind, how long the run-up is, their first jump etc.

Where jumper must land for first place

Bickner's doing amazing. Can't wait for that 250m in Vikersund!

it's how far the current athlete has to jump to take the lead. This takes into consideration the current standings and conditions, such as deductions for starting gate, wind, etc.

Football is the most popular in Poland, ski jumping is close second

So I wasn't *that* wrong. Thanks.

Based Bickner. I'd expect him to attend top 20 on regular basis and top 10 in flying.

Germany will probably get all the biathlon relay golds.

well, especially in the team competition there is a big discrepancy between what you described and what actually happens. Just look at how far down the line is for some of the weak nations. It would be impossible for anyone to have jumped that far.

Bickner literally carrying USA from 11th to 9th

Next season podium contender

Well shit, if that's the case then it's going to be really hard to beat Germany in golds.

NIPPON BANZAI

Not under the impression ski jumping is very popular here, but I'm from a part with minimal snow and also the poorest demographic in the south so not too sure.

R. Kobayashi's just like P. Prevc in 2010 Vancouver - young gun, far exceeds everybody's expectations, future dominator. Can't wait to see how he jumps in a couple of years.

I was surprised to hear we're sending Schempp to the mixed relay
Was thinking we'd do something like Hinz + Kühn for mixed and then go all in on the women and men relays with our 4 best for each

がんばれ

>"""sport"""
>have to be as thin and skeleton-like as possible

I am under the impression that young guns with a sudden breakthrough season is fairly common in ski jumping, not a given they will continue to improve. I remember Sigurd Pettersen, Jacobsen, Damjan(?) and Schlierenzauer as examples,

this smells of bronze desu

ondore

KAMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIL

Stoch doesn't disappoint.

poland stronk

>stoch
>139
DAYUM

wewsa, Stoch is on another level

K A M I L

ANDIIIIIII

Amazing by Kamil! That style is so aggressive, so beautiful to watch... Please Andi, don't bully us

ANDI
N
D
I

wewsa, he's on another level

now this is ski jumping

nor
ger
pol

its over

>wellinger
>140
FUGGGGG :DDD

Wellinger in this helmet and black suit is husband material.

SHUT UP
SHUT THE FUCK UP
DON'T WANT

>meme moustache man

TIGHT TIGHT TIGHT

BASED MOUSTACHE MAN

johansson dissapointing

this is gonna be close in the final round

>Stoch
Polish judge: 19.5
German judge: 19.0
>Wellinger
Polish: 19.0
German: 19.5
REALLY makes me think

Not one bad jump by Andi here in the olympics, awesome to watch currently. Germany deserves the lead, but can't wait to see Poland fight back in the second round

Oh god this is gonna be way to close...

Just 2 points, based Andi

this motherfucker is always flying so low

Anyone else hope one of the norwegians crash in the second round? :)

>1st through 3rd separated by just 5 points

this is gonna be cloooose

I was certain that Norway will reach COMFORT ZONE.

Meme moustache man vs le twink man vs le relatable quiet guy man

Dawid and Kamil didnt disspoint
Still got a chance

great final round
kinda sad this will be the last competition here in Pyeongchang.
Could watch these guys jump everyday.
Only 5 points between the top 3, couldn't ask for more.

Any Germans who just saw that ad with the historic olympic moments, who was that blonde girl crying when she got her medal?

Great and tight competiton so far

Cat will fuck it up, should go for Piotr "hehe hehe hehe" Żyła

QUESTION:
Is the Norway weak OR German / Poland strong?

>Geiger wird den zweiten Durchlauf vergeigen

Fuck off Piotrek.

I hope that Freitag breaks his spine

norway, germany, poland strong

I love this sport so fucking much.

Over the years it has really become my favourite. And the three best jumpers of the Olympics competing for the three top nations as their final jumpers... insane.

You have to go back to your fjord, Bjornheim

>the cackle that saved the olympics

Top 4 teams all have an Austrian coaching them.

Biathlon still tops it for me (if you saw the men mass start yesterday you know why) but this is my 2nd favorite winter sport for sure

>Wellinger interview
>cool as shit
>wants to do better because of a little mistake
Based.

You had your chance at Innsbruck, Loeng, get over it.

>tfw have to leave soon and will miss sleigh and jump final
end me lads

i should bet more

Why don't the ski jumpers fart really hard while midair for an extra push forward?

We're all stronk.

kek

It was so fucking good. My pulse was apeshit for a long time in that race and after it.

I hate that Arab-looking Frog so much

>10 zł

Because there is a chance you take a shit and lose 5 m because of extra weight, just not worth the risk

same here when Fak won a medal.

They stopped doing that because of accidents. If you push too hard and get a Furz mit Land and subsequently fall on your ass it's just too embarrassing to handle.

who playing DSJ4 for chill?

>extra weight
Lolek, the shit was inside you the whole time

his child was eating tide pods before it was cool

I never really watch biathlon, but have been watching ski jumping since I was a little kid. But it's definitely exciting too, yeah. That race yesterday was great.

Really glad for him too. Fak is a great guy, always very nice in interviews. Glad he found back to form and got a medal.

Was he fucked by media for this joke?

I feel like a total retard now, thanks

Where do you think the poo was before it landed in your spandex suit?
Did it materialize out of thin air?

Ahonen will get gold.

I downloaded pic related yesterday. GOnna install it today

I'm playing DSJ3, but I'm missing 9 hills. They seem locked and I can't find the full version anywhere.

kekkeroni

>not based 2002 edition

For me, ski jumping is the best. I mean, biathlon and cross country skiing are both excellent, but it's just not the same. Watching ski jumping videos can make me cry out of the emotion.

The only sport that comes close for me is athletics, it's also the only summer sport that beats summer ski jumping.

the fuck Japan

No but I might play pic related later

I fucking love Adam to death
but man he has an ugly mug hahaha. That nose.

are you the one who asked where to get it?

good old banter

youtube.com/watch?v=GuvVCM3aSuM

thank you mr skeletal

>88 on the ski jumper's suit
what did they mean by this?

yep. thanks again m8.

Maybe next time Janne.

Was that Janne's last Olympic jump ever?

my first pc game I ever played

This game is the extent of my experience with ski jumping

Anyone know if they sell cups like these in Poland with Kamil, Dawid, Piotrek etc?

My mother bought this as a souvenir for me back in like 2003 when she visited Poland, and it's been one of my most valued possessions ever since. over the years, Adam's face has almost faded away. I just want more of these so I can choose which cup to drink my morning coffee from

in the last weeks I played it to the point where I win every career competition with a 50 points lead

addicting as fuck

hahaha fucking amazing!!
Makes me feel nostalgic. I remember when Ivisited Poland as a wee lad and Adam's face was everywhere on billboards and shit.

髭男爵

kek

jello?

Germany about to win gold at double bob

looking forward to seeing how it plays and how it holds up.
it's pretty funny that I'll play this now since it has probably been 10 years since I first wanted to do it.

more like
Stefan Kraftlos

Will Austria will change their coach for next season?

KOT
YES

Silber, Leaf gonna win

Very nice!

Wow, what a jump by Maciek! Still not great, but way better than he's done before here.

meow

What happens if a jumper has to blink just before the takeoff?

good enough by Kot. We'll see how much it's worth...

You sure?

spoken like a true german

kek

GEIGER
GUT

Karl springt als wolle er nicht mehr länger die 2. Geige spielen
hehe

this

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAH

JAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Kot didn't choke

JADDAAAAAAA

norway op plz nerf

G O L D

We're both right lmao

YESSSS

When you think that Norway is in your reach.
Tande happens.

If Tande had jumped like this in large hill, he would've been almost equal with Kamil and Andi in the fight for the gold. Pretty sad to be honest, even tighter competition would've been great

ffs Norway
at least let it be close...

nobody puts Tande in the corner

some norwegian madman wrote a collection of haikus about noriaki kazai, here's one of them

Noriaki på
bommen, gul drakt
i år også

NORWAY strong

thank you

wtf german tv switch to ski jumping already WHAT THE FUCK COME ON

Translate por favor.

Good reaction image. Thanks user.

top lel

Germany and Canada just both won gold in double bob

20!

Is ARD showing with a delay?
Kot is literally jumping right now on TV...

FUCKING DOUBLE GOLD HAHAHAHAHAHA

what de fug

yes they are, go watch eurosport

Yes, they are 5 minutes behind in that case

how long until jumping is decided? got to go lads

Noriaki on
The gate, yellow suit
This year as well

it's because you didn't pay your GEZ-Gebühren in time, goy.

brilliant

beautiful

That's not really a haiku though.

This is great.

All those reactions in Bobsleigh general? More like NANI general.

kek

>next winter olympics is in china
>another year of a crowd that cares about nothing other than maybe speed skating at best

YES! Amazing jump by Hula!

Fridtjof needs to choke

stefan

don't trust Forfang desu

MEDIOCRE

Fuck you Leyhe

GOOD competition by Leyhe

sure, not outstanding, but he didnt choke
happy with his performance

YES YES YES

pls no choke

HAHAHAHAHAHA

is over

Kill yourself, he was great

It's over Deutchland.
Don't quote me on that.

>Shitway will win another gold

AHHHHHHH YESSS

Fug, really good by Stjernen again. Was kind of hoping he'd choke, but oh well.

This is so tight for the silver, though, could really go either way

YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES

Leyhe choking again

norway big win

NORWAY YES
BOLAN :-DD YES
FUCK GERMANY

Good shit. Just two more now.

Go Norway
allezallezallez

STJERNEN

Time for Kubacki to do what he does best

It starts with "ch"

almost gg for Norway

norway

more like

nor way they can lose now

its okay, this was an expected gold for them, while we just won a not so secure gold in bob

cheer for kamil after a great jump on his part?

challenge Norway's lead?

Huh, double gold. Neat.

kubacki does not choke in team

Norway always best.
Poland, Germany good.
But we are the best.

They'll win some more cross country medals as well and won a surprise medal at 500m skating earlier.

I don't think we can beat them

how behind are you lads?

We still have nordic combined, biathlon team competitions and more bobsleigh.

We definitely dont have a chance in overall medals, but we could edge them out in golds.

lel

With biathlon, bob and louge and shit you have the upper hand I think.

One Gold for each is pretty much fair and representative of how great all 3 nations are right now.
In fact, all medals will have been split among those 3, pretty neat.

What will polacks blame this time when they lose?

>eastern european budget memes

>POL 1̶8̶.̶5̶
brilliant

Duda the faggot

>land on moon
>only 18s for landing

hah

>Polish judge with the 18.5
of fucking course

I will blame everything on you.

please dont choke

asthma

Yeah, it's been a great olympics for ski-jumping fans.

Yes. Amazing competitions.

Just watched Kasai jump. Must have been a replay from 10 years ago

unless you're austrian

It seems these asians only care about x-games. Since those events were the only ones that were packed. + speed skating

F

fucking dawid what a guy

Really strong by Kubacki, when he doesn't have the pressure personally on him it's so much easier

Uh oh.
Worry

Poland lost silver
Why is kubacki praying before every jump?

KURWA

Or a finn.

pls don't choke, Forfang.

is japan jumping very far?

FUCK

NOW ANDI NEEDS TO BEAT STOCH
AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

forfang pls crash

>fight between Stoch and Wellinger for Silver
beautiful.

With Ossis, you lose

to make leftist atheists butthurt

I think China cares a lot about their public image. They will make sure to get large crowds to cheer athletes in every locations, even if they have to pay people for it

Whats with all the porno-staches in this event?

Fucking Chokefang

What a finish coming. It's Andi vs Kamil now - can Kamil keep his clutch? I'd say Andi has a very slight edge due to him jumping first, but let's see...

they give you updraft when the wind hits the stache

oh no theyre only 12 metres ahead now

how many jump left?

I trust the mustache.

Eeeehhhh... ooohhh... well...

we need 2001 małysz now

10m lead. Is it enough?

Oh shit

This, will probably be packed

larger wind surface

LAST SERIES of 2nd round (which is also last)

That would be a huge succes for a young Andy

Why does this 5m country have so many olympic athletes?

wind whiskers

Andreas Willingen pls fuck up

Yeah, probably. Wellinger and Stoch both need to have a near perfect jump while Johansson chokes as well.

Andi can definitely do it, he is just a monster these olympics, but its gonna be super super close.

The two best jumpers fighting for silver.

Congrats Norway on gold, fully deserved. Happy for Johannson especially.

Our commentator is saying that Stoch will need an unusually huge jump to win.

Looks like Snoreway is getting the gold :(

Kameltreiber Stoch pls fuck up

Nice to see both of them smiling. I was so ashamed when drunk Małysz insult Hannavald family. Great they put it behind them

The entire country is snowy mountains and it's the only sport they do
As kids they often have to ski to the nearby supermarket to buy some smorebro for their grandma

But they will be as naturally enthusiastic as the NK cheerleasing squad. Just look back at footage from last Bejing Olympics how little they cheered. Compare that to footage from any random competition in Holmenkollen.

A S T H M A
S
T
H
M
A

Aryan genes

yeah pretty much no chance for germany unless norway fucks up their jump
germany should silver

remember when Polish fans threw snowballs at Hannawald? Top bants.

Huh? Context?

cyka blyat

I thought that was so he can fly further?

Born with skis on our feet

yeah I shouldn't have said "cheer". It will be packed at least

When i was at Holmenkollen people didnt actually cheer that much, especially for non-norwegians. A sizeable portion even left before the last jumpers.

Not that the atmosphere was absolutely terrible, but they were much more excitable for the cross country / nordic combined events.

Why don't they just slam a Red Bull and jump like 50 metres further?

Many of these winter sports are among the most popular sports in the country, only football can compete really. Most resources are spent on winter sports.

We have more medals than Bolan
ebin :D:D:D

youtube.com/watch?v=v01n7ZPozKg

old video when some małysz look alike hobo says things like ahonen i wil bet you next time, hanawald your mother is sucking dicks near Aldi

Can Wellingod do it?
Can he cuck Kamil?

There's no women team?

POLAND GUARANTEED A SILVER MEDAL 100% ASSURANCE FROM THE SWEDEPOSTER WHO IS ALWAYS 100% RIGHT.

German men are gonna get btfo so hard that all their women are going to flock to the turks

COME ON ANDIIIIIIII

GOLD, SILVER AND SILVER

DO IT

go back to curling threads

Some guy record him while he was drunk, video is only in Polish.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=QjXJrUOHwlo
Starts on 22 seconds, basically means "hannavald your mother is getting fuck behind biedronka (kind of shop)

Get out. This is a nice thread. Get out, you useless sack of shit.

you were wrong in curling though

>sweden arrives only to tell his cuckolding fantasies

lmao what
he barely looks himself

fucking poland

FUCK
THATS BRONZE... :/

cant fault andi, hes amazing, but that wasnt enough.

Germany btfo

I think Kamil can beat that desu

JANE AHONEN

holy fuck

German bronze!

Uh oh. I think Kamil's got this one.

Norway gold 100% confirmed and guaranteed.

LELLINGER BTFO
GERMANY CHOKES AGAIN

Why did they turn the laser line off?

ASHAHAHAHAH
KAMIL SHITKEK

thanks man

HAHAHAH WHAT

WHAT THE FUCK I WASNT EXPECTING THIS AT ALL

HOLY FUCK

BASED FUCKING ANDI

GERMANYS BRAVE ANDI WELLINGER

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

might be jumpers preferences

LOL

Jesus Christ

>POOLAND

BOOM HAHAHA POLAND SILVER CONFIRMED

o kurwa

A gif for such occasions

No, Polish bronze!

Rigged

oh nooooo....

>getting outchoked by Poland

>Camel Cock

Germany's got this, the jump was way too late. Nothing special with it, just a bit late and it's not enough. Not mad, just a bit disappointed...

EVERYONE LAUGH AT SHITLAND
FUCKING POOLAND
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAAAA

>STOCH

KAMIL CHOKE WTF

Kamil ;_;

KEKED

Based Bartemann!

fuck.
oh well, great competition either way

FUCK YEAH

meh bronze is not bad

POLAND HAS SILVER IN THE POCKET AND NORWAY WILL LOSE 100% CONFIRMED

BASED GINGER MOUSTACHE MAN

>this Eurosport commentator
>"and its Pol-- no German-- no its Poland second - I mean first - no it's Germany"

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
BASED MUSTACHE MAN

>THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF THIS POOLANDIAN

WELL DONE NORWAY
WELL DONE BASED JOHANNSON

WELL DESERVED, WELL DESERVED

GREATEST SILVER MEDAL OF THE OLYMPICS FOR US
FUCK YES

WHAT A COMPETITION

JAAAAAAAA

thank you based swedecuck

>polish commentator started cheering
how fucking stupid can you be to get that job honestly

G U L L
U
L
L

Listened to the English commentator during the training, and it was a load of fucking rubbish

Norge stronk

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

t-thanks germany

Did this swedeposter jinx for poland?

Is it the suits or are all of these guys twigs?

Norway/Germany battle for first literally makes these Olympics good

Asthma wins again

1 Gold for Norway, Poland and Germany each.
Great ski jumping competitions overall :3
sad it's over already

twigs

he also jinxed in curling for swiss and swedes. i like him now

All ski jumpers are literally anorexic skeleton tier m8

They're all ridiculously thin.

congrats on another gold norway!

Dis

they are twigs

Anything which isn’t fat is a twig to Americans baka

Well, anyway, really tight and nice competition. Thank you all for this, the best won. And Poland won her first medal ever in team!

Now off to the gym. See you guys in the next world cup competition thread

would have liked poland to get silver (or even gold) but it was fun watching this with you guys :)

and thus, the greatest sport of the olympics is over

three amazing competitions though, with three medal for us
exceeded ALL expectations

I love it.

Biathlon is better tbqh

>sad it's over already
Ski-flying in the olympics when?

see

>everybody relevant got one gold

Really nice. And even the American has someone to cheer for now

what now?

oslo 2026

Mixed team competition when?
Ladies' large hill when?
Ladies' team competition when?

>this guy

You must have told me this at least 5 times these olympics already.

despair and emptiness
until the next ski jumping event.

I think polish commentator mentioned how this was "unfunny" and how it was viewed as offensive by people

we drink

if this would be individual

Sleep for 8 hours

Jacobsen's frame is very good desu

wew stöckl is buff

Tande won this for norway

I have to write a 1200 word essay on changes in British identity aftet WW2, considering race and citizenship.

This tbqh

He really stepped it up for the team event, impressive.

Make sure to mention brexit at least 10 times for extra leftist goodboy points.

>this number of stefans and andrzejs

top 4 teams all got Austrian coaches
also first time since 2002 Austria didn't get a single medal

Yes.
Too bad he's a manlet

bickner for cheeky top 10 in beijing, h-haha...

>Mixed team competition when?
It's considered for next olympics. The other two will take longer.

Morgi the absolute fuccboi.

>Fannemel 3rd in 4-hill this season
>Team too strong for him to jump even once
G O L D E N A G E
O
L
D
E
N

A
G
E

Austrians are Germans in denial since WWII

It's a history subject, can't use material that recent.

use football as an example. It's the easiest subject.

And you got that youngster too
One gold fir us, one for you, and one for germans

>tfw 185 & 65kg
can I still make it as a ski jumper??

Not sure what time it is for other anons, but my sleep schedule is wrecked and its 8:30 am

I am totally going to sleep right now and waking up as morning events start.
Feels good (other than the fact I have to fix sleep schedule in about a week, which gets harder and harder every time as you get older)

lucky as shit that johansson wasn't replaced with lindvik like they talked about before the og

Too fat

uni or vgs? Either way, I sort of disagree. Depends if there's a year limit

>liverpool

he should support arslel

That'd be stupid

>Gregor Schlierenzauer
what happened with him? Used to be the GOAT

I'm mostly focusing on immigration politics in the 3 first decades following the war, but yes, I have a couple of anecdotes about the national football team to show how thoughts on who can and wo can not be British has changed.

Florian Liegl was 191cm at 69kg
but I think he profited a lot from more lax siut regulations at the time and quickly fell into obscurity once they got changed.
Don't quote me on that though, I could be wrong.

Uni, NTNU. 25 years is usually the cut off. But I don't think it's that strict here, considering how political the subject is.

God I love Stöckl so god damn much. God bless that man.

whats mika doing?

W NASTEPNYCH ZAWODACH CIE POKONOM

ROAR LJOKELSOY

I think he works for FIS.

>NTNU
>history
Me too. Which subject?

Well, I'm kind of lying here. It is an English subject, ENG1404, but we got instructed to treat it like a history subject. Taking engelsk as breddefag, but I do study history. What year are you on?

>(((Karl Geiger)))
that nose

injuries

Final year of my bachelor in philosophy, taking history as bredde.

Ah, ok.