WADA assholes harass my skatefu. They interrupted her training for snap blood and urine samples

WADA assholes harass my skatefu. They interrupted her training for snap blood and urine samples.

inb4 she fails for melondium

The weeb bitch is better desu

maybe you should stop cheating, Pavelovski

they did the same to a hockey team. didnt stop them from curbstomping and assraping ameriniggers 4-0. zagitova is a fighter, and so is medvedeva, frankly these olympics would've been too easy for them without additional pressure

>KHL all-stars beat a bunch of minor league scrubs

That's even less impressive than you guys defeating Hilary desu Ivan.

>be olympic official
>have a peeing fetish
>tell russian qts to pee in a cup infront of you or else they can't compete
Living the dream

This. Where do I sign up to become an olympic official?

how do you dope for figure skating

suck my dick pekka, oh no i am not a faggot, so just go to asshole
(joke)

it's more fun to watch high

>wanting to get hacked by russiabro
just as I should expect

They should record her giving urine samples to make sure she's not cheating

speak english slavnigger

this

Yes, and they should destroy the records immediately afterwards. We don't want to compromise Alina's privacy.

>so just go to asshole
(joke)

i would watch her pee

i would drink her pee

ew it would be all salty and gross

>so just go to asshole
(joke)

Have they been doing this the whole time or are they ramping it up now they've got one (allegedly)?

I bet they let her keep her bronze medal. They were total cucks for letting the Russians participate at all instead of setting an example. They will bend over on this, too.

At this point they are pestering. Two days away from ladies figure skating. She had a week break between team skate and ladies competition and WADA decided to wait until now to do this.

Why punish athletes that literally did nothing wrong?

they should make all Russians get tested before, during, and after every event. fucking cheating scumbags

REMOVE DOPER remove doper
you are worst russian. you are the russian dope you are the russian cheat. return to siberia. to our russian cousins you may come our contry. you may live in the zoo….ahahahaha ,russia we will never forgeve you. doper rascal FUck but fuck asshole russian cheat russia soviet communist..russian genocide best day of my life. take a bath of dead russian..ahahahahahRUSSIA WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget coldwar .russia we kill the soviet , russian return to your precious siberia….hahahahaha idiot russian smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE DOPER FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught. wada+usa+ioc+korea=kill russia…you will coldwar/ shaun white alive in america, shaun white making medal of america . snow board shaun white america. we are rich and have gold now hahahaha ha because of shaun white… you are ppoor stink russian… you live in a hovel hahahaha, you live in a yurt

shaun white alive numbr one #1 in america ….fuck the russia ,..FUCKk ashol russian no good i spit in the mouth eye of ur flag and contry. shaun white aliv and real strong wizard kill all the russian farm aminal with snowboard magic now we the america rule .ape of the zoo presidant vladimir putin fukc the great satan and lay egg this egg hatch and sochi wa;s born. stupid baby form the eggn give bak our medals we will crush u lik a skull of pig. america greattst countrey

>Ingesting pure meldonium

Seething Demoshit trying to blame Europeans for his mutt party failure.

>beat a bunch of minor league scrubs
except that they weren't minor league scrubs considering most of them had NHL experience.

>so just go to asshole
(joke)

>how dare doping officials do their job!
The absolute state of r*ssians

>except that they weren't minor league scrubs considering most of them had NHL experience.
Haha, okay. A couple of minor league players with a small amount of experience in the NHL, along with some college players, and a few former NHL players old enough to be the father of many of their teammates.

I've defended Russian hockey because I'm a Caps fan and have felt like Ovechkin got a raw deal from the media, especially the Canadian media, but Russian hockey simply isn't what it once was. We saw that four and eight years ago. Some success at the World Championships that many North American players don't give a damn about, or an Olympics with no NHL players, doesn't change anything.

Russian are cheating to much. I hope the EU will adopt new sanctions.

>mandatory regulations such as blood and urine tests are considered newsworthy in russia
You literally can't make this shit up

first, identify as female, or otherwise you'll watch other dudes pissing

kek
sminem behind this post