youtu.be/hHgD-rcp1-E
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fisheries_case
ssb.no/befolkning/statistikker/innvbef
rt.com/sport/418122-norway-pyeongchang-2018-asthma-drugs-stash/
satwcomic.com/the-world
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/All-time_Olympic_Games_medal_table
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

lucky you've got your asthma medicine to keep you company

wow why is norway so much better than the rest of scandinavia?

Feels good to be able to breathe fresh air, nerd

>White nigger being proud of cheaters
It's laughable, borderline insane and maddening that nobody questions the fact that EVERYONE in Norwegian Olympics team seems to have asthma.

Absolutely seething.

Mmmmh, I love the taste of salt

This, politics is involved. Russians get banned but n*rw*gians get to juice themselves as much as they please. They should be banned for 50 years.

it's pretty wild that you believe that

>storbritannia

nice

youtu.be/hHgD-rcp1-E

b-b-but nNO ADVANTAGAE ACCORDINGT OSCIENCE !!==!=!!11!!!! AND EVERYNOE DOES IT YOU JUST DONT TRAIN ENOUGH LIKE US NORWEGIANS

>breathing medication

>OAN in 4 years

>mOAN

Aren't you quite proud of Froome?

Where's Finland?

We only have 3 bronzes

so kind of like norway in rio

Yes, the tournament where we won only one medal

Apparently there is only one of the GOAT cyclists who never tested positive, B. Hinault. Merckx was probably tricked by the Italians, so I think his conscience is clear.

Careful there, you might catch asthma.

that was a bad one, we're usually the best sports country of the nordics.

winterbabbies BTFO

They aren't even real winterbabbies.

They are strictly skibabbies.

i was gonna laugh at finland, but then i saw ireland

keep the salt coming boys, i'm about to salt some fish.

t. stonerplank
does it apply to austria as well as norway? (both appearing in that image)

>OAR
>0 golds
What went wrong?

t. OAF

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fisheries_case

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE YOU STOLE OUR FISH

>por1gal

>1reland

>They aren't even real winterbabbies.
we have won gold in more events than any other nation so far.

you tried stealing our fish you mean.

why is part of poland green?

>lonely Iceland up there with 0

that's russia. kaliningrad.

Even we have 3, Iceland is just there alone sitting with fat 0

retard

S E E T H I N G

i'd heard about that and always assumed it was over water between the two. I didn't know the brits showed up on the fucking coast of norway and started catching all their fish with modern tech for the time

make ranking by the number of medals!

*blocks your path*

a japanese wise man once said: あなたが最初でなければ、あなたは最後です

Well, Nazi now has 10 golds.

reminds me of when norway and denmark sat down in the 1960s to decide borders in the ocean between us, i.e. who would get the oil and gas which was rumored to be there.

legend has it, the norwegian representatives got the danes drunk as fuck, and took complete control during the meeting.

>won gold in skating 30min ago

All of them but one on skis, bjorn.

I wish I had asthma so I could attend Olympics, too. That said, we are even now. But you are on your way to 11 right now.

>All of them but one on skis, bjorn.

Are you serious

>Well, Nazi now has 10 golds.

Nice concession.

>Nice concession.

>norge can't verify
SAD!

maybe you should teach your former slaves how to ski so you'd win some too.

I can understand but I think it should take count of silver and bronze more

Why are there 5000 cross country events? It's like Americans with swimming, or Britain with track cycling. Hockey gold should count for 25 medals as its an actually relevant sport.

>hockey
>relevant

>"wahhhhh why are we losing!? it's not fair! change the rules!"

there's more speed skating than cross country

It's OAR's debut on the Olympics.

Congratulations on your 10,000m gold and 10,050m gold and every other gold for every other 50m increment in a sport that your country is essentially alone in practicing.

In that picture you can cleary see you won both a silver medal and a bronze medal...

Hey stop using that meme for non-americans

>Netherlands third for having 16 speed skating medals and absolutely nothing else

top kek the winter olympics are a fucking joke

t. Europe during summer olympics

>that your country is essentially alone in practicing

*blocks your path*

are you even canadian? hilarious how disrespectful north americans are of their own athletes who are in the mix in nearly all events

Why are we so good?

Steroids

>Reee why are they running multiple distances
>Ree Marathon and Sprinting only, nothing in between

give us gold medals

*coughs*
Ahh, feels good to be Norwegian!
*inhales asthma medication*

Hockey gold coming up and as we all know who win the hockey win the olympics.

is doping with asthma medication a thing lol

UK cheated a lot in 2012 though, and in 2016 our 2 golds(at least) were not allowed by IAAF

Ustjugov could help to get 3(15 or 30 + relay + sprint and good day) but was not allowed despite bever being in any report
idk why

Evgenia will win it anyway

Froome did nothing wrong

LeUCIface.avi

It gives a performance boost, and I unironically think it's a bad thing how everyone is using it nowadays. Especially when Norwegian skiers without asthma use it, which does happen a lot.

>the city of the balkan

Dat 500 meter skating gold today wtf! Only the downhill men top that shit. Also thank you kanadada for Wotherspoon.

Winter sports are a lot more popular in Norway than Sweden and especially Denmark, while the opposite is true of most summer sports.

This is also why you'll find that Sweden and Denmark perform much better at the Summer Olympics than Norway. Just look at the medal table in Rio; Denmark had 15 (2-6-7), Sweden 11 (2-6-3) and Norway 4 (0-0-4). Roles are reversed in winter.

It's fairly natural considering Norway is a lot more mountainous and snowy than Denmark and the southern half of Sweden (which is where all Swedes live).

And most of you peepz Are african or middler eastern now.

Look who's talking.

We're okay. January 2017 had the lowest number of asylum seekers since May 1997.

It's kind of incredible, considering how his leh looked a couple of years ago.

wew lad

We should just start sending all new immigrants to Finnmark. Within 5 years we would see a full stop.

>We're actually on the table after sending a bunch of farmers and shop stackers
What a joke of an event

Swedes always get BTFO on this topic, none of the Nordic countries have as much refugees as Sweden

No thanks, Finnmark is Finnish land

>>Finnmark is Finnish land

This. I'm from Finnmark and i'm half Pekka.

why is there a jew star in the gold medals?

I went fishing there twice, great place to enjoy nature. Northern Europe beats the south on this topic. Will visit this year too.

>No thanks, Finnmark is Finnish land
Even more the reason to send them there. It's already filled with mongrels, why not send the rest there as well?

Get real, entire northern Europe is filled with mongrels. Yours too. We have the least refugees compared to you and Sweden.

Nice. Yeah the fishing is incredible up here and it's a lot of people from the old country up here in the summer.

And our numbers are going way down as well since the introduction of proper border controls and the restriction on insanity, what's your point?

My point is you've already taken in over 160 000 Syrians, we've taken in 23 000.

Stop fighting

We northern brothers shouldn't be fighting each other, we're brothers

Yes, this is dumb. I'm done.

B-BUT HE STARTED

Fair enough.

>16th place

fuck it, im taking up luge, ice skating (every sport) and cross country and i'm going to make the winter olympics great again.

Yes, it's already filled with mongrels. But your original population is mad up of mongrels, so you won't have a problem with getting some more.

>snowniggers out in force for the first time in 4 years since the last time the biased-to-snownigger games were held

lol no one cares you lacky goofy voice having immigrant nation

>Making up dumb lies because butt blasted
Don't be this guy

Kalmar Union when?

If it stops our infighting then right now, no problems with any of you

And we are shit at everything

DELETE THIS

Payback for when Denmark fucked us over with Iceland and Greenland

>Above Finland
>Above Russian cheaters
Feels good man

>the fact that EVERYONE in Norwegian Olympics team seems to have asthma
ever noticed how EVERY runner tends to get knee injuries? how come no one questions this fact??

yet they can't put together a hockey team to save their life

So it was Russia that paid off the IOC so the Canada and the US couldn't send NHL players?

And Jämtland, Härjedalen and Båhuslen.

Just wait until asthma meds are added to the banned substances list, you'll be sitting at 0 golds just like the Russians who got their chems banned.

Why are you guys fighting over this in Cred Forums?

We ALL know Sweden is the worst nordic when it comes to immigration policies and political correctness.
We also ALL know that Norway is following them into hell, only a bit slower.

Can we end this now?

This.

The discussion was literally and clearly ended, mutt.

Sorry, I didn't update.

Dont sperg in a victory bread. If sweden cared as much as norwegians do they would top the rankings too. If USA cared as much as we do, they wouldn't

Great Britain is actually the best Winter Olympic nation. We have the most Winter Olympic medals per square metre of snow.

No you dont, Britain own a part of Antarctica

Lost again, Ernest

>30,000 per year
WAY too many
and remember that there's nearly 100,000 family reunification per year

>we've taken in 23 000
lmao how bluepilled can you be? did you come straight from /ptg/? we've had something like 150,000 refugess plus family reunification in past 4 years

Why no Nordic spelling of Canada? Couldn't you use a K in there or something

Well, Canada in Finnish is Kanada

Maybe that's why I've seen it spelled that way before

We play hockey and curling and that's only 4 medals.

OAR could annex Finland they'd still have no gold

Kek

Canada in Swedish is also spelled Kanada.

we never cared about this competition anyway.

We're 4CHAD babbies and he choked

>the poor always wants the share the wealth
>the failed ones always want to share success

They can’t win without doping. Just like Norway.

Basically every one of our athletes are succeeding right now it's great. Only complaint I have is men's biathlon, otherwise it's been 10/10

>2 golds
>choking

what the fuck happened to America (except for Trump)?

Norway happened
Normally we snap up all the alpine skiing medals and the snowboard medals but a mixture of choking on our part and "asthma" on the Norwegians' part resulted in this

Americans also do doping

Let's see Norway next play some real sports.

>Football
>Cricket
>Rugby
>tennis
>Snooker
>Darts

Can't wait seeing Norway go back to getting BTFO on the regs

Norway have really left a poor impression on me during these games, not as bad as Sweden but I expected better.

based irish shitposter

>only 5th
This is drumpfs america

he should have won at least 3 at each olympics

Trump was right, we need more people like Norwegians

In Rio yes, but generally we are better then you in summer olympics also. see

truly setting an example of healthiness for us all

snow and asthma meds seem to be really good for norway

>the fact that every boxer gets hand injuries
drooling

>proper border controls
>probably hates trump

eugenics europe was a mistake

Can't win shit without rigging the doping results. Their chief doctor also bailed on them.

Are you really so dense you don't understand that Syrians don't make up 100% of our refugees? We have taken in tens of thousands of Eritreans, Somalis, Afghans, Iraqis, Iranians, Turks etc. as well, but as of 2017 there were 22 285 Syrians (this includes all second generation Syrians born in Norway).

ssb.no/befolkning/statistikker/innvbef

Skeleton is the only relevant winter sport

no shit sherlock. my point was that you're the classic "muh sweden is so horrible, we're great" cuck that conveniently leaves out family reunification and that we're getting absolutely flooded by niggers from all over the place. who the fuck cares if we've "only" taken 22 000 syrians?? we're going to be a minority in 30 years because we're still getting flooded because the kosher right doesn't give a fuck about this country

>we're going to be a minority in 30 years
Fuck off back to and frihetskamp.net, savior of the white race.

>He unironically is okay with his daughter being converted to Islam.

>"muh Cred Forums"
>"muh nazis"
pathetic, i haven't been to Cred Forums in ages and i've never been to the website you listed.

go back to lobbying against the circumcision ban, Chaim

>EVERYONE in Norwegian Olympics team seems to have asthma
Not even remotely close to the truth. We have seven athletes that have won individual gold medals so far in the OG, only one of these have asthma (Ragnhild Haga).

Come on finn you guys created spurdo, that's bigger achievement than any Olympics medals combined.

*coughs your gold*

Helsinki nii just paska paikka :(

>Smug Norwegians

IS THIS WHAT THE WORLD HAS COME TO

How the fuck did the asthma stuff get international recognition? I thought winter sports were irrelevant?

Nah man you guys are undisputed champs in social autism

Is the USA expected to pick up a lot of medals the second week, or are we just really shitty this time around?

>cheaters
Very few Scandinavians cheat. Scandinavians are arguably too honest.

Norway does not have the benefit of importing half the 3rd world like the UK...they make due with who they have. Watch out for those runaway trucks bong.

>Mostly a cold climate
>Nothing but mountains
>Learn to ski before they walk
>HA HA HA WINTERFAGS SUCK AT SUMMER GAMES

Can we start making fun of Egypt for not having a decent hockey team too then? Those pussies in Vietnam have yet to even put together a decent biathlon team.

Gotta admire Norway, they might suck ass in everything else, but every 4 years they sure rape the rest of the field.

Gotta admire a country that knew how to manage its wealth too. Only Iceland is luckier in Europe IMO. Switzerland is good, but has fuck all ressources.

I think it's the fact that Norwegian Olympians seem to have a disproportionate amount of asthma compared to other Olympians, despite the fact that they're all likely training in cold weather. Why would they be more prone to asthma?

rt.com/sport/418122-norway-pyeongchang-2018-asthma-drugs-stash/

Don't worry leaf...once they add the seal clubbing I'm sure you'll take gold.

The damage has already been done...nothing short of forced removal will save you at this point.

inb4 56%...we already know we're fucked.

Wish we had the Swiss EU-deal

>Austria this low
wot

Yes, more SATW:
satwcomic.com/the-world

>The new IT movie is just the story of a well meaning Swede trying to entertain children.

what the fuck is going on in this image? the clown cuts the kid's arm off? but the punchline should be about the balloon?

Norway is the all-time Winter Olympic medal winner, too (we're the best at Summer, though).
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/All-time_Olympic_Games_medal_table

You have to be over 18 to post here, FYI.

blacks and hispanics dont excel at winter sports

pantani is the GOAT but the mafia literally framed him

where are the per capita medals standings? Great Britain deserves some attention too!

compare it with the pre 2000s and you see how the british doping program lifts off while germany slowed down

SCOTLAND IS NORWEGIAN CLAIM

GEE I WONDER HOW NORWAY WENT FROM COMPLETELY IRRELEVANT IN 2006 TO A POWERHOUSE