WHY THE FUCK DO WE ONLY GOT 10 MEDALS

WHY THE FUCK DO WE ONLY GOT 10 MEDALS

Our fag ice skaters probably too busy grandstanding about Trump to practice. We should just have Civil War 2 and get it over with desu

Because no one cares about the winter Olympics in the US.

Your country is too brown. And fat.

Because every athlete is too busy thinking about how to inject their political agenda into shit while countries like Norway and Germany are focusing on winning.

Why not? Don't you have winter?

>Never been good at skiing
>Using a B-League hockey team including a college student and a dude who has been retired for a bit
>Figure skaters and other gay athletes too busy being ANGERY about Dhrumpft to give a shit about trying
>Still too XTREME for other countries to lose at snowboarding though

56%

Cause americans arent white

They don't have white people to compete in the winter sports

Because blacks can't ski/skate etc.

>fucking leafs
>canucks
>weak and spineless

/comfy/ viewing this olympic season while burgerland gets btfo. Makes me feel all warm and cozy that the years of american bravado and self indulgence we've had recently peak is also added with this shit. Please civil war you fucks.

>complaining about 10 medals
Get on our level, fags

>Using a B-League hockey team including a college student and a dude who has been retired for a bit

Implying youd even medal anyway with NHLers

you don't care, but you sent more than twice as many people as we did to compete.

Bruh we actually have good forwards this time.

With NHLers if would go
Gold - Canada
Silver - Sweden
Bronze - Russia/Finland

T O G O
O
G
O

It's almost as if the population of our two countries are different.

>Finland
Can we stop the laine circle jerk? He's a good player but he's not Gretzky.

Finland literally beat you for Bronze 5-0 in Sochi lad.

This our fags were pathetic

>complains about athletes supposedly trying to inject politics into everything
>brings politics into discussion about our medal count

t.nigger
>8 years ago
irrelevant

>unironically believing this

>8

Y'all can't harness the raw athletic ability of the Deep South states

Russia is nothing anymore with NHL players
Gold - Canada
Silver - Sweden
Bronze - USA/Finland

Less than 50% of our population live in areas suitable for winter athletics. Any dude can swim or run. You have to be upper middle class and live above North Carolina to do winter athletics.

>t. Third worlder

Our white people are dwindling in numbers and getting soft.

>send 2 people
>win 1 medal

Preddy gud

btfo

Which sport?

*inhales*

Is there more snow boarding? If so then USA can win again.

Still better than being a part of a subhuman russian pigdog nation.

Why dont Americans celebrate winter?

because all you can do is swimming and athletics

burgers BTFO

When you have less medals than a country that was banned from competing. Americans SMDH

NC has ski resorts, actually.

They're a bunch of pussy bitches that can't stand being outside of their heated homes.

But what about athletes per capita?

We celebrate Christmas but after that comes the dark days of January & Frebruary where its just frigid and shoveling and road salt and slush and dead trees and grey skies and higher electricity/oil bills etc etc

Winter is low tier. Late spring & early autumn are top tier.

they just weighed the athletes and didn't count. america actually just sent 10 people

We do but there are a lot of states that don't experience real winter. In the south there are states that shut down over a couple inches of snow. Meanwhile here in Wisconsin it can get down to -30c or colder here on the regular with a good foot of snow or more and we still operate fairly normally.

Once the NHL refused to allow their players in, i stopped giving a fuck.

If it werent for the Deep South states, the United States wouldnt be in the top 50 most obese nations.

niggers don't like the cold

may as well throw Wisconsin in there. People bloat during the winter months and half of them never lose that weight so our obesity rate always gets worse. Trying to encourage people to work out here is impossible.

Softer then nords kek

>Non-whites are trying to be anything more than medallets

We're still doing better than OAR at least. Fuck Russia and fuck Putin.

sorry but i don't want to live in a 45 percent nonwhite state to make that happen

Even OAR has more medals than u guys. lmao

>Kutznetzov - Malkin - Ovechkin line
They're still tough competitors man

whiter than you, turk

don't know but I bet it's BLUMPF NRA wall's fault because jimmy kimmel told me

why do the americanos statpad in the DUDEWEEDLMAOboard events?

In fairness to my home state of North Carolina, Heather Bergsma (formerly Richardson) is from High Point and is one of the best speed skaters in the world.

Because, unlike some, we dominate sports we invented.

Hahhahahaahhaha. You've even got plenty of snow in your country even UK has four medals hahahha. Faggots

Also no world cup this year hehehhe

I just remembered the USA Figure Skating nationals are sometimes held in Greensboro. So there's that too, I guess. Also Florida produces a lot of speed skaters, but they usually move up North to train hardcore.

maybe when you have no medals, the true sporting pleasure is in rooting against countries who do, because they don't have "enough"?

i guess?

same with the world cup?

>mfw normies on twitter saying "we didn't medal but at least we had representation for lgbtqia+ people :^)"

cool strawman, Cred Forums

Yeah, for the amount of people we have that have access to mountains and snow, our showing kinda sucks. It's all Minnesota and Colorado people carrying us. At least we beat Canada at curling?

Now post how many '''asthmatic''' cases you have compared to other nations

Rich people in the USA do, my guy. rich people do.

season passes are not that expensive if you live near a mountain the problem is living near a mountain.

Yer Canada love curling so you BTFO them fair play desu

wew this gay figure skater was all you people had to talk about just some days ago, remember?
And also this towelhead fencing bitch who didn't do shit but got praised because she wears this shit on her head in Rio?

Those aren't strawmen, that's literally what happens and our media just copies these stories because we don't have any like these ourselves but media still needs to push some agenda.

>Because no one cares about the Olympics in the US.
ftfy

You only care about moneysports. American kids have Lebron james or whatever as an idol. They dont even know diggins exists. Our kids have gotten 10 new idols this winter olympics.

You invented acrobatics?

Is this the same excuse you use when you lose at soccer?

I-it's not like we are t-trying or anything.

>the problem is living near a mountain
Which is expensive in itself, there are very few homeless above 1000 m.

It would be even truer of soccer. 95% of people don't currently know we didn't make the WC.

hey! Julia is ours, go back to build my pool Ricardo