literally who

B E A R D
E
A
R
D

People love to hate on the GOATs

Saw Danica on The Joe Rogan Experience.
Qt, races cars and is engaging to listen to. Nice catch for Le Really Likes Women Man or it's a beard alliance....

can liverpool win the CL, guys?

If it was on pay-per-view, would anyone else unironically watch them have gay sex?

Hes gay.

>That fucking webm
>That fucking name

Greatest laugh I've had in a while from here

Fuck 'em up, lil' Joe

literal autism

>Tom Brady is alph---
oh.
Looks like she'd rather be with the true GOAT

hes not gay ,but he needs to get a beautiful girl ,better if rich as fuk,like tom brady did men,he never gonna b the goat with those ugly old ladies

thats a photoshoot men ,fuking stop that meme

>Oh, hi Tommy! LOL oh no you don't need to worry about them, it's just a photoshoot! Btw don't wait up for me tonight.

blacked.com is also just a photoshoot, but would you be fine with your gf/wife taking part?

>he's sucking his lips inside to avoid contact
sweetie...

You two can be serious. There is a lot of people around when they take these pictures, cmon you two gotta be trolling.

He can do much better.

what happens after the pictures, mr. black man? you know all too well

At least he learned from the Destiny Newton and Munn picture debacles.

Oh wait no he didnt, his beard is literally a tomboy racecar driver

>closed mouth hover kissing a dyke
we has the proofs

Don't bother with them. They are part of a new group of guys that have had their minds poisoned against women due to their disabilities.

After Cred Forums is dead and buried, and the NFL is essentially turned into flag football, and rodgers is 10 years out of the league, we are going to get a notification on our Intel Vaunt Smart Glasses that Rodgers has come out as an openly gay man.

he must really really like women

*raise hand* I do
Brady would fuck Aaron raw & deep.

You should see some of the tail that these low profile NFL QBs pull, its utterly shocking.
The only thing more shocking is how mediocre the broads Aaron dates are.

Beard

Olivia Munn was hot. But she was probably dull and stupid.

She WAS hot before Rodgers started dating her.
She got all that awful plastic surgery as a mid life crisis deal after she broke up with her man of like 7 years.
She only bearded for Aaron as a way to get into the spotlight with a high profile NFL QB, seeing her TV career was over and her acting career never took off.

I only see weight lost nose and eyes are the same, the lips is a trick with the lips stick. Mi

he's not gay you mong

Reminder that this whole rumor started because of a Steelers tripfag who was salty over their Superbowl loss to Rodgers

can confirm that Rodgers is gay. also Derek Jeter.

Where there is smoke, there is fire.
Doesnt matter who or what pointed out how odd the man is.

His own fucking mother confirmed he had never had a girlfriend in high school, and never saw one in college. But she did confirm he lived with his personal trainer for like 6 years.

Sticking your head in the sand doesnt change reality user

Aaron is gay and he dated Harry styles for a couple years, Harry also had a house close to Aaron and packers tattoo, he's definitely gay and a British so his supporter for the packers and his relationship with aaron only makes sense if they were dating.Aaron also befriended Nick Jonas who admitted publicity being homosexual.

Also I love how this is just a "rumor started by a tripfag"
It literally blew up to the point Rodgers himself (very poorly) addressed it.

Its not some conspiracy against rodgers by a single man, its something that made so much sense that it hit the news cycle. You think Cred Forums memes routinely leave the board?

It doesnt help it happened right around the time there was supposed to be a high profile gay NFL player with a couple others come out together, then the high profile one backed out at the last second.

>which then his personal trainer started writing cryptic messages on twitter
>rodgers suddenly kicked his long term room mate and personal trainer out of the house
>within 2 weeks was dating munn
>hadnt "dated" a woman since 5 years prior when he had a candid photo shoot with destiny newton

The mental gymnastics you must go through user.
Its OK to be gay, you should be encouraging the man to be himself.

tbqh I was just memeing about aaron being gay but now I'm convinced

Oh.

>Lebron
>2-4 in the finals
>"goat"

lol

Oh

This scream gay holy shit, people who say hes not, is just in denial

Mentally ill they are.

He's kissing the closest thing to a man that has tits and money

He's enjoying grandpa Bobby Rahal's sloppy seconds

>N-n-nothing happened! It was just a picture!

>from 11/10 to 6/10

Why women do this?

>really really
You know that he is gay as fuck.

Kek

The KARA BOĞA is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity.

Let’s start by looking at his body. His body is large. His domineering size makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out. He is muscular, as a result of his high levels of testosterone. This gives him the appearance of health and strength. He is then covered by his dark skin. This dark skin reminds us of his ruggedness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the scorching sun of africa, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The dark skin reminds us of our dark, deep desires that emerge from our primal subconscious past.

The KARA BOĞA demeanor is one of alphaness. He is dominant, assertive, and can be explosively aggressive. His behaviour strikes fear into the more timid, cowardly races of man(ʷʰ*ᵀᵉ dogs)

The summit of expression of his masculinity on his body is his penis. The black penis is largest of all the races. As the penis is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the KARA BOĞA the most masculine of men. This large penis is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of women, being able to more than fill all the recesses of the vagina. Its length ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent african seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman the KARA BOĞA impregnates.

In total, the KARA BOĞA expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his partner without any restraint.

All this is the reason why the KARA BOĞA is the epitome of masculinity.

idk why people make a big deal out of it. So what if he sucks dick or not he's still one of the best QBs to ever play the game.

On a side note can you imagine if him and Brady could conceive a genetically enhanced QB child? The NFL would be fucked.

He's definitely gay. Doesn't even look like he wants to kiss Danica. Looks forced.

y

>n-not so hard danny!

>tfw i never had a girlfriend in high school or in college

i banged some slutz but i didnt ever tell my parents about it, it was always private information. i'm just a private person, i can sympthesize w/ rodgers in that regards

i never lived with a personal trainer for 6 years though. although if i was a pro athlete and i wanted to be the greatest, its not that far-fetched to have a live-in trainer

Gay

>never had a girlfriend in high school

That includes most of the people on this site. We can't all be secretly gay

uh yes we can user

Who knows. Want to meet in a back ally and jerk it to see who cums first?

>We can't all be secretly gay
user...

I won't believe it until I see him fucking a guy and crying and being sick while he does it

I'm not gay though just like to think about that haha

I have a no homo crush on the man and he's my 2nd favorite qb of all time. But that dude is sooooooooo gay. The fucking king of Wisconsin and first ballot hall of famer. The best you can do is Olivia munn and danica Patrick. Something ain't right.

He also goes to equestrian events and the derby and whatnot...alone. The horse industry is like figure skating ratios of homo to hetero men.

I see Rodgers and a cheater. Not seeing two goats like you implied. Just one.

For someone in a loving committed relationship she sure loves taking photos with black guys holding her up.

>Olivia munn is hot

Ugh not this shit again

I'm a Rodgers fan through and through and don't get why he's so scared to come out. If I'd won a super bowl and everyone in my profession considered me the best or 2nd best at what I do. I wouldn't give a fuck what people thought of me. And then you add in the fact he's making 100 and something million. Yeah no reason to stay in the closet.

I forgot about that rumor. It was supposed to be a high profile player and two others. And like you said the big name guy backed out at the last minute.

He’s had 3 public girlfriends since he’s been pro. He’s not gay, it’s really that simple. You can remove your tinfoil hat at any time.

Which one's which? Right is still hot as fuck.

He was presumably a star athlete back then too, so unlike the rest of us he could have had a gf if he wanted

>girls in high school made fun of me or acted like I wasn't even there
>never had a gf through all my schooling
>hit 20 yrs old and join a band
>nail or hook up with all sorts of women for three years
>leave band
>don't date or even talk to a girl for 5 years
>get a new job in a predominantly female workplace
>get sexually harrassed or hit on by all of them

I've had a confusing life when it comes to women.

right is after surgery
who /aots/ here? I didn't see the episode where pic related happened, but I did watch a bunch of Attack of the Show episodes when she was there