5 out 6 times the women's ice hockey Olympics gold medal game is between USA and Canada

>5 out 6 times the women's ice hockey Olympics gold medal game is between USA and Canada
>tfw since NHL men can't compete this is the true showing of a nation's ice hockey ability
>tfw our best men can't go but our best women can
>tfw it is proportional

Is the rest of the world even trying?

I dont think anyone give a shit about ice hockey mate, even less womens ice hockey lol come on

you guys have a gold medal in it

They look like Americans

>vancouver 2010
>canada vs. usa
>talk about removing it
>no no the game and competition is improving

>sochi 2014
>canada vs. usa
>women's hockey has been deemed competitive enough to stay
>don't worry the sport and competition is still improving

>pyeonchang 2018
>canada vs. usa
So when is the competition actually going to improve? Since 1990, the world championship has ALWAYS been Canada vs. USA. Every single olympic final except one has been Canada vs. USA.

I propose that Korfball become an Olympic sport as well. The game and competition needs to grow outside of Netherlands and Belgium so the Olympics is clearly the perfect stage for that.

Which just shows how worthless the competition is.

>mad
>at sports

>mad
>at your sport being shit

why is usa investing in wymminz hockey when they aren't even good at mens hockey?

I'm amazed more countries don't watch figure skating the most. Other than snowboarding/skiing it has the biggest personalities that compete at the Olympics.

>Cares about female hockey

Australia confirmed patrician

Because they went on strike last year threatening to boycott the world cup if they didn't get paid more. I guess US Hockey didn't want to deal with bullshit sexism accusations.

Korfball is kino

No reason it shouldn't be in the Olympics if the joke known as women's hockey is.

>us finished third in a world cup
>shows how irrelevant soccer is

Third place is irrelevant, even Turkey and South Korea managed it. All that matters in a knock-out competition is who wins. And only elite nations have lifted the World Cup.

I really want to see some better competition or at least be able to watch the other countries play. The only time womens hockey is televised is at the Olympics. If I could watch a Korea - Finland game or a Japan - Sweden game once a month then I would gladly turn on the t.v. and watch the commercials to help fund this sport.

What I reallllly don't get is how Bobsled is even a thing. Like, can I just go down to my local sliding center and buy one and start playing with it? The only time I see it on T.V. is again when the Olympics are on and the announcers and spouting off all these competitions our athletes have won and all these stats that I have never heard of.

>I dont think anyone give a shit about ice hockey mate

>If I could watch a Korea - Finland game or a Japan - Sweden game once a month then I would gladly turn on the t.v.
Shouldn't you be ironing your WNBA T-shirt?

BRITSHIT BTFO

Basketball is the gayest fucking sport, well actually it's tied with Men's soccer. Women's soccer is actually pretty decent and they don't fall down crying constantly which is the only reason I can stand to watch it. Men's hockey is definitely the best sport to play or watch and I think they should allow physical contact in the Women's league.

>Boreball makes more than the Premier League
The absolute state of Soccer.

Stop posting this useless data

big if true

They should remove Hockey from Winter games. Only US, CAN, & RUS play.

it's true
source: bottom right

CHI

the vast majority of which is internal, this doesn't prove anything

dude most of the info you need is out there, just google and do the math if want to do some forensic accounting of your own

what is it with burgers and women's sports?

curling big in western sahara still

We aren't under sharia law so women here are seen as people

>elite nations

Who else watches women's curling for the shots of their sweet sweet asses in those tight pants?

Nah that's why you watch skeleton

>women won't sleep with me so they aren't real athletes

no way the movements the curling women do in those tight black pants are amazingly bonerific

their bodies are just plain average though, unlike delicious speedskaters
just go outside

yeah but they're bent over and shaking their asses while they slide down the ass it's incredible

USA and Canada are litterally thr only two countries that matter in the world. We produce 90% of the talent, culture and entertainment q

should play ringette instead

why does this and bandy even exist

>The unenviable task of having to play (and lose) against Canada's teams

Yeah, they should have just gone for third place.

>Is the rest of the world even trying
no, congrats being relevant in an irelevant sport

>Is the rest of the world even trying?
literally and unironically not

>the 5 biggest Europe league already bigger than the NFL
It's over

>I think they should allow physical contact in the Women's league.

if they allowed it, Japan wouldn't have beat Sweden

Could the American Women's hockey team beat the British Men's hockey team?
I say yes. Remember British """men""" are very feminine so the normal biological male advantage would be much smaller here

bandy is field hockey on ice
ringette was a modification made for women more recently

gold medal canada trains in non hitting games against rep bantam, and loses
I'd argue british national team is better than a rep bantam team

why play shittier versions of hockey

look like fat brits to me

Canada = real niggas