Is this a sport or a game?

is this a sport or a game?

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/news/russia-olympics-doping-charge-alexander-krushelnitsky-curling-pyeongyang/
youtube.com/watch?v=-rFe3p_Yitw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's a bar game on ice, it belongs with snooker and darts which are games not sports

it is a game, why do you think those are called the olympic games?

Define game.

Comfiest tier of sports

Most athletic event in either olympics

Those two terms aren't mutually exclusive. However curling is not a sport.

Physically demanding, time or distance based competition = sport
Tactically demanding competition = game
Tactically and physically demanding competition = sport
Judged competition = talent show

a competitive game = a sport

Game, take it out of the olympics

Both

> game
> take it out of the Olympic GAMES

btfo

Good crabcock positioning

curling is peak athleticism

sport
cbsnews.com/news/russia-olympics-doping-charge-alexander-krushelnitsky-curling-pyeongyang/

more of sport than track and field stuff

A waste of time.

this. running fast, jumping high/far and throwing various objects are not sports

Curling is real sport not just trying to be the best at exercise

I like curling desu, i wish we had a team since a lot of people here play "Bocha", which is kinda the same thing as curling, but on normal floor and they don't use the sweep.

First for punished Shuster revenge arc.

A sport is a competitive act of physical exertion. Track and field athletics are perhaps the purest versions of sports.

That looks closer to lawn bowls

where is F1

"art"

Feel like if curling is in the Olympics, something like bowling ought to be.

You see people doing this while ice fishing here in the midwest. It's like a yard game on ice while cooking out during down time.

Wow i didnt know that that game, we call it boćanje or balote, was popular in brazil, thats cool! Its very popular among seniors here. Its from italy iirc

I guess Italians brought it here, it's pretty popular between seniors here as well. I played once, sucked ass at it, but i had fun.

youtube.com/watch?v=-rFe3p_Yitw

We call it Bocce ball here. It's played at family gatherings along with a game called Croquet.

People play football while barbecuing, so that's not pushing the argument in any direction

yeah, if you're a greaseball wop

It's literally at the Olympics

It's a sport and your favourite non-olympic "sport" isn't stay mad