How the fuck does this place have any winter olympians? Isn't it mostly beach, desert, and Spic filled?

How the fuck does this place have any winter olympians? Isn't it mostly beach, desert, and Spic filled?

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/national/archive/2012/02/california-americas-least-favorite-state/331287/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Lmao
>Richest state
>2nd best winter resorts
>Flyovers this buttmad they have nothing of value

You have to be one of the most geographically retarded people in the world

LMAO I bet you think California hating is a Cred Forums only phenomenon instead of a worldwide phenomenon

theatlantic.com/national/archive/2012/02/california-americas-least-favorite-state/331287/

Sierra Nevada literally means Snowy Mountain Range you dumb m*nolingual

Well, I do know that most of my taxpayer dollars go there. Most people here in Tennessee hate California

>2012

Gee grandpa, got any sources made RECENTLY?

I’ve heard the skiing and snowboarding there is overrated. The Colorado Rockies are better IMO

I literally do not care what the rest of America thinks of this state. They are salty peasants who cannot handle objective facts.

>Falling for Republican memes
Lmao

Dude you have a third of your state that wants to secede from California and become a separate state because of how fucking crazy the people in the south are. You have thousands of californian diaspora due to high taxes. Your state has the most debt. You built a FUCKING METROPOLIS IN A FUCKING DESERT AND THEN HAVE THE FUCKING NERVE TO COMPLAIN WHEN YOU RUN OUT OF WATER

>want to secede

Republicans are literal retards -- see: The south.

On par with brexit mental midgets.

LA wasn't built as a metropolis, it was a tiny ass city until WW2 brought shipyard jobs and people came for work

Colorado and Utah have better skiing
Hawaii has better surfing
Florida has better beaches
New York has better cities
Washington and Oregon have better looking forests
Arizona has better looking deserts

California is like a food court in a mall - it might have everything but all really mediocre

That's California's charm. It has everything.

>Has never been to CA

Why even comment?

Skiing only topped by Colorado. Forests comparable to PNW. Beaches only surpassed by Hawaii but surfing is comparable. Cities is metric dependent (for instance SF > NY in terms of aesthetic / culture, but not size or breadth of experience).

I've lived in all of these places, save Hawaii (only visited) and you're 100% flyover mad out of 10. :^)

75% Mexicans, will look like Mexico within 30 yrs

success breeds jealousy

All ready does in some cities. You'd have hard time distinguishing difference between Boyle Heights from Tijuana.

>The most populated state
>Thousands of diaspora
Pretty good then. I know thousands seems like a lot when you're from bumfuck nowhere but it's actually pretty miniscule.

Ok

A food court mall has all kinds of food. Must be gourmet then, right? Sbarro is authentic Italian, Panda Express is authentic Chinese, chipotle is authentic Mexican

That’s what California is. It has everything but mediocre versions of them

Memes

Not including illegals

And other states like Texas or Arizona there are no other groups in California that can counter the Spic menace

>The redwoods aren't THE most aesthetic forest
>Mt. Shasta isn't THE most aesthetic mountain
>SF isn't THE most aesthetic city
>Napa valley isn't THE most aesthetic farm land
Lmao just NorCal alone is better than any other state.

>Menace
Lmao

The Eastern Europeans are actually a bigger community of illegals in California. It's really easy for Mexicans to get legalized.

Lol from Washington alone

Olympic forests are better
My Rainer is better
Seattle is better
Eastern Washington farms is more aesthetic

Nice try

>Dis nigga can't eben drive thru his trees

>Doesn't even make world class cheese and wine

American dairy products are shite

they hate us cause they ain’t us

Pnw is a poorfags NorCal.

And SF is a shittier NYC/Chicago clone.

Mt Rainier is prettier

sounds bad for the environment

There are nice farmlands everywhere

Wisconsin makes better cheese

Our specialty products are as good as Ireland's we just make a lot of commodity trash too. Specialty to specialty we're as good as just about any country in most categories. The best mass production cheese makers are the Danes (but you probably know that because they're building a plant in Ireland because of all your excess milk production has made your fluid prices dirt cheap) then the French, then the Dutch (mostly because beemster is so good and so ubiquitous)

>Dixie is historically a Democrat's land
>Confederate rebels were all Democrats
>Californian separatists are also Democrat
So then, who's the destructive, disruptive, un-American party

Nice picture proof faggot. Wisconsin makes commodity block trash. I wouldn't feed that yellow rubber to my dog.

Am I allowed to like California but hate LA and SF?

Why would you hate California? Just laugh and see these soyboys getting replaced by filthy spics and other trash. Even if they wanted they couldn't reverse the process now. Use this shithole as an example to point out the failure of jewish antiracism.

Cringe

Yeah Sacramento and the Sacramento valley is comfy. Stockton-bakersfield is our flyover tier tho. Tahoe, Truckee, fort Bragg, Mendocino county in general are fantastic vacation spots and of them only Tahoe is super exposed.

You realize a good portion of shit holes in the US are predominantly white?

Your buzzwords will not change the obvious fact that Whites are more able to create a safe society than nigs or mestizos. You import the third-world, you become the third-world. Same shit in Europe.

>The stable history and society of France
Good point lad

holy cringe
is it socially acceptable to be this racist in public in france or are you just a pussy who hides his views on the internet

Racism is just sane and natural, once you assume it and stop "cringe" like a kid. I know a lot of people here are underaged, but still.

>The """race""" of French
Lmao you failed every history class didn't you?

Actually have an history degree.

Larping or trolling otherwise you would know that France is a mixed nation of conflicted ethnic whites since before christ was born.

Yes, Colorado DOES have better skiing and snowing than California and Hawaii beaches are better

Doesn't that prove the point that California has mediocre versions of everything? Texas has beaches and skiing too. Same thing

What would the USA be if California left

>racism is sane and natural
yeah for dumb omega males like you who never had a shot at a white woman to begin with I could see how it would be sane and natural to project your insecurities

go back to your cringy containment board

Yes, a composition of Celtics, Germans and Latins mostly. So? None of them are niggers. Europeans can live together.

solvent

Didn't Raymond Chandler say that exact thing? "the most of everything the best of nothing" or something similar to that. Lifelong Californian and it's very accurate.

>Centuries of ethnic genocide between those people
Nice """living together""" you got there. Also you forgot the Basques.

Sorry, I don't post on a board where Amerimutts pretend to be White. Racism primarily means loving your own race and people. There is nothing wrong with it. Racial hatred is produced when you put up different people together, they naturally segregate. Your country is a great example of that.
The biggest multi-racial, antiracist countries are indeed also massive shitholes: USA, Brazil, South Africa. It just doesn't work.

No genocide happened. When we were romanized, there was no genocide of the Gallics. When the Franks invaded us, they did not remove the people who lived here before. Only part of the French are from a Germanic ancestry. It's indeed a special case in Europe, but we're far from a situation where people from several races try to live together.

>sounds bad for the environment

The absolute state of flyovers.

holy shit you're so fucking cringy are you a pariah irl? seek help man yikes
I don't even care about trying to debate you because you're too delusional to listen to me but I'd suggest traveling a little, maybe seeing places or cultures that aren't your own? It's pretty obvious your only experience with other cultures and races is from racist memes on the internet

>Revises history to fit his argument
I take it back you're very obviously a product of university history studies.

Hm, well I've been to the UK, Germany, Poland, Czech Republic, the US, Tunisia, Egypt, Spain, Belgium and Italy. Also visited most of my beautiful country, whose many areas are sadly flooded with shitskins. I surely need to visit Asia someday.

Oh well, if you think such an obvious statement is wrong, I guess I can only say >American education

yeah. What is the best in California?

Cities? Northeast is better
Mountains? Utah and Colorado are better
Beaches? Hawaii and Florida are better
Deserts? Arizona is prettier
Farmland? The plains states have more productive and useful farmland
Climate? Maybe thats about it

>He thinks the continual rape on top of the violent warfare waged in French history doesn't count as ethnic genocide
Rape is actually the most common form of ethnic genocide. France has basically been Mestizoed by conquerors of different ethnicities for centuries
>Muh pure genetics
Lmao

>Florida has better beaches
That's just plain wrong

>Colorado and Utah have better skiing
But California manages to have world class skiing despite also having every other form of landscape in one place

But you'd have to combine all those States to be better than California.

Haha, you really think European conquerors were mass rapists like Arabs did in Maghreb or India?
When the Franks conquered France, they were around 200.000 for a Gaul populated by roughly 5 to 8 million depending on the sources (20th century sources talked about 20 million, not very likely). These million people did not disappear, nor were raped. They converted to Christianity and slowly followed the customs promoted by the Germanic dynasty.
It doesn't mean their ethnic groups disappear. If not everyone in France would be German nowadays, which is far from the reality.
The concept of assimilation is quite old in France, and it has concerned immigrants from Europe especially during the last centuries. It works because White Christians can easily integrate the nation. They're not mestizos.
However it is very true that many people have various European lineages, and that's quite beautiful. The real diversity is here and nowhere else. For my part, almost my entire family is French and lives here for centuries, they were peasant. I've got some Spaniards though, from the 16th.

The issue nowadays is very different, but you probably know that yourself.

Democrats used to be the conservative party you fucking mong

While Utah (Snow Bird, Alta), Wyoming (Jackson Hole, Snow King) and Colorado (Aspen, Breckenridge) have technically superior ranges, because of the population in California (Heavenly, Northstar, Kirkwood) the Tahoe ranges are more utilized.

Vineyards.

>worldwide phenomenon
>cites a Public Policy Polling survey
>which only asked Americans
Classic Ameritard reasoning

>MUH WORLD CHAMPIONS IN SPORT WHICH IS EXCLUSIVELY DOMESTIC

When I said "conquered France" I obviously mean the territory we now refer to as France.

ok so you have to combine a gourmet Italian restaurant, a gourmet burger place, and a gourmet Chinese place to beat the average food court then.

That's what you're saying. Food courts must be the best quality food ever!

Why is it that California hate threads always get the most response?

What Danish cheeses are good?

>The violent practices of the Romans towards the indigenous population is well documented
>Charlemagne was fucking brutal
>The hundred years war was a fucking shitshow between France/Aquitaine/Burgundy
>Your revolution was a shit show (literally needed an Italian to restore stability)
>Republican policy actively tried to destroy ethnic Occitan and Basque cultures and ethnicities

Stop white washing and dindu nuffin French history

heavy is the head that wears the crown

They make the best factory knockoffs of every other countries cheeses. They pioneered factory blue cheese, they make bloomy rinds, anything. They make near specialty quality cheeses at factory volumes. Pretty impressive really.

Note that I talked about the Franks, but you maybe don't know them.

About the Romans, from a demographic point of view, the Roman conquest did not involve a colonization of the territory, except in the south east (the Narbonnaise region). But the number of these Roman colonists remains unknown (it was initially legionnaires who acquired the right to own a property by their military commitment), but was probably very small, a few thousands. Romanization was essentially due to the adoption by the Gallic natives of the Roman way of life perceived as more refined and the necessities generated by their integration into the Empire. Thus the Gallic aristocracy often sent its children to Rome to acquire a Latin education. Roman garrisons did not need to stand in Gaul after the pacification that followed the Gallic Wars.

That's it for the ethnic part.
I never pretended, on the other hand, that duchies or kingdoms never fought together for various issues.
About the Revolution and the emergence of centralism (we say "jacobinisme"), it has indeed been terrible for the different cultures and patois spread in the territory. The Republic destroyed the country slowly but surely, and so did the myth of human equality. This is indeed a tragedy, I'm glad you can admit that.

Note that you were attempting to cherry pick from the violent fucked up history of ethnic warfare in France. We have a very well documented account of Gallic-Roman conflicts as well as Frankish-Roman. And do you really not know that Charlemagne was an ethnic Frank who converted to Catholicism for the express purpose of waging bloody crusade against the pagan tribes?

>Gourmet burger place
>Gourmet Chinese place

Why would you go to places like that?

because california is the most/least popular state in America

It's not cherrypicking, it's literally the event which created the Kingdom of France, and the most notorious and lasting invasion of its territory. Does Clovis ring a bell?
Also, the Carolingians did not convert, they already were Catholics. They just wanted to convert the other Germanic tribes. The Saxons were a threat for the kingdom, its invasion led to its conversion, which, if it had bloody episodes, was mostly peaceful and initiated as it happened in Gaul before.

A kid from San Diego named Seamus O'Connor is representing Ireland at these Winter Olympics.

You must be dense as fuck because Squaw Valley hosted a Winter Olympics.

This is a Bob Ross painting.

I'm assmad that LA gets to host the Olympics three fuckin times. When will it be our turn?

>MFW Death March through Oakland

>he thinks california is only LA

Well, 18/40 million people live in the LA area.

I'm talking about the fact that all of French history is mainly characterized by bloody conflict and inept government and yet you hold it up as an achievement of white culture, which is a fucking joke. So yeah you're cherry picking bud. Also
>Clovis
>A murderous alliance breaker is your choice of proofs of white culture superiority
Lmao dude, where did you get your degree, propaganda U?

Nah, just my home
#blessed

No, it's characterized by the fact that France is a multi-ethnic nation populated by people with various European ancestries, unlike, for instance, the German people which are spread between different countries but united by their common ethnicity. There were not more wars here than anywhere else, not more bloody either. France has often been in a position in which it had to pick between the Anglo or the German, sometimes being subjugated. I was reading a very interesting text of Drieu La Rochelle about that just a few hours ago. It doesn't mean their Kings were inept at all, far from that, especially in modern times, during the Renaissance.
Europe as a whole, despite its sometimes tragic wars, has made splendid achievements. France has, for about two centuries now, been on the wrong camp most of the time, but it doesn't lower the value of the White race in general, its accomplishment, its cultural influence, architecture, literature, philosophy, conquests, discoveries. I didn't mean to cherrypick at all; I can talk about any period of history, even though I'm specialized in contemporary times. By the way, to make analogy between the medieval period and the era we live in is quite silly, as you can imagine.
To go back to the initial point: recently -in the last century-, France was able to assimilate Italians, Poles or Spaniards due to their common racial, religious or linguistic background with ours; it's not the case, and it will never be, regarding the African hordes.
I got my degree at the University of Bordeaux, a very leftist one sadly, where the teaching are highly degraded by deluded ideology like yours. I had to read a lot by myself, but it was very pleasant and enriching.

Traitor

Yeah France mostly aped superior European neighbors I'm glad you can admit that. My point is that white people are historically just as fucked up as any other ethnicity and it took two world wars with butchery on an industrial scale to convince us to slow our roll. And there's nothing inherently better or worse about us than any other set of ethnic groups. It all comes down to experience and chance. People rarely want to give serendipity it's due in the course of world history. What is now modern China had been a unified multi ethnic state with a regional hegemony for centuries before France as an idea even existed and the Chinese were even ahead of Europeans in technology up to the 15th century at least. There's even archaeological evidence that they visited California before Europeans came to the new world. I think that all humans regardless of skin color are essentially the same piece of hardware and the difference is the cultural software you download into them. This is NOT a modern liberal idea. Liberals think all culture is equal, which it is definitely not.

I came here to laugh at obsessed flyovers
I'll be leaving now

They didn't really imitate, they were just under their sphere of influence. But the Kings had a wide field of authority in the modern era. White people are not an ethnicity, they're a race. They're not as fucked up as everyone else, they dominated everyone else for centuries. They're the most polyvalent people on Earth. But it is also true that their genius has led to terrible atrocities, butcheries, that paradoxically led to their decline. First, the WWI definitely confirms the fact that Europe will not lead the world alone anymore, already prefigured by other events like the victory of Japan against Russia in 1905. Then the WWII, in a wonderful attempt with a tragic ending to save the world from both corrosive liberal capitalism and internationalist communism, buried the White man - at least, we can hope, temporarily.
I also never said that there were no other civilisations besides the European one. Asians have made beautiful things and established great Empires, so did the Arabs. But they're not like us, racially, culturally, but also their methods and customs, their behaviors and traditions. And it is this diversity that makes the world interesting to see, where races can prosper by their own.
Although, even if the cultural aspect is definitely to be considered, something many White Americans tend to misunderstand nowadays (even if they were conscious of it during most of their history) is that race is above anything else. It can't be changed. People aren't equals within their own race; all races are not equal either. Everywhere people tried multi-racial societies it miserably segregated, collapsed or ended up with conflicts or wars. In Africa, as you were talking about genocides, niggers literally slaughter themselves between ethnic groups; they also practiced slavery way before the White man came, and still do.

>California is like a food court in a mall - it might have everything but all really mediocre

Holy shit that is super accurate

Give the rest of us back our money

The fucking Winter Olympics were literally held in California once you absolute retard.

Just stop dude, this is fucking embarrassing lol

California puts more into the federal system than it gets out so actually it is you who needs to give back monies