Who are some players who have yet to learn the language of the country they live and work in?

Who are some players who have yet to learn the language of the country they live and work in?

ribery is like 40 and still cant speak the language

He's a literal moron

I would feign to not know the language if it meant not talking to the media ever

Maxi pereira
Hector Herreral
Luisao
Jorge Jesus

Reminder that Krovinovic and Sapunaru learned perfect portuguese in a year

Lol, someone post that horrendous Tevez interview

Rooney

we call that 'the pochettino'

Messi

Dunno if it counts cause he lives in England but Özil can't speak German

can Khedira speak German?

lol what isn't he german?

Can he actually speak?

Bale

This can't be true

That's bullshit
Yes he can. His enunciation is vaguely evocative of Turk-Ebonics but he's as fluent as the average native

That would be like my first goal if I went abroad as a pro. You'd want to be one of the lads, or at least understand them.

ribery cant speak french

Daily remember mayority of football players are low IQ and cant learn new languages

>turk ebonics

kek.

>Turk-Ebonics
nigga what

this.

/ thread

kek

>Luisao

what?

With most Turks (even if they've grown up here) you can tell their ethnicity by their phonetic habits and idiosyncrasies. Thought the term "ebonics" made that pretty clear (>Amerischolars)

I thought you were being literal when you meant Turk-Ebonics. But yeah that makes sense what you said, its like black people in america.
do other immigrant groups have such distinct accents in germany? for example, polish people in germany or whatever, do they have really particular nigger tier accents

Russians can have pretty obvious accents, Poles too. It all depends on social class though.

>but he's as fluent as the average native
the average native of Turkey yeah