Sporting Gijón Cristal

>Sporting Gijón Cristal

terrific thread
ignore the haters and keep up this great work

What league is this?

Never heard of this league, is it any good?

It's certainly not one that I watch.

It’s /ourleague/
Mate with the kind of shit that happens here, if we were relevant the shitposting would be epic

bundesliga

>match stopped because of a player on the field
wat

Keep an eye on the scores and if you see sporting not winning at the 75th minute load a stream because some good shit is about to happen

... got injured

what am I looking at here? you think if the 4th official indicates 4 minutes of extra time the game must end at 94:00?

>match stops because of a player on the field
a player on the field sounds normal, no reason to stop the match.

Not the best phrasing, you're right

I don't get what are you trying to say João

Funny how benfiblacks always say they don't care Sporting, but here they are, masquerading the anger with the argument 'think about the little team', when they've had games that went beyond the added time. My thoughts go out for 14 million and 5 Tondela supporters tonight, but I think you should practice defending a 1-1 score against 10 men more often.

I now understand why nobody watches their league, the refs stop the match when there's players on the field

Then the game restarts and a goal is scored
Unwatchable

I believe his point is play stopped 20 seconds before it, in theory, should have ended. But they play 2 more minutes after they resume

No, that's not how injury/extra time works. I didn't watch the game, but maybe the 2 extra extra minutes were warranted.

They weren't

No timewasting after 90:00? I find that hard to believe, Fernandito.

I never says it did, I was just pointing out their logic, never said I agreed with it

The timewasting is the one posted on the OP

This happens more often than what these filthy rabolhos and tripeiros try to imply.

Cut them some slack, it's always frustrating to see your rivals score a last minute goal. Happens to us all. Move on.

Bichona, the point is not it being scored on the 99th - it's it being scored on the 99th when there was no reason to have played for so long

pic is from your club's twitter

Also, Coates took of his shirt and didn't see a yellow card. Had he seen it and Çapurte would've no CBs for the next match

*off

And was there a reason for those two matches to continue for so long? Is ours more wrong because we scored, is that it?
Shit happens, rabeta. Didn't see you so upset last week when our match against Feirense had 5 minutes of stoppage time (because VAR) in the 1st half and we ended up playing only 3.

Wouldn't be surprised if he were still punished, after what happened to Coentrão. We'd manage.

"What did you think of the 99th minute goal?"

"its a fucking disgrace" - Didier Drogba

Ugly broad

Btw, wouldn't this be a fault?

>And was there a reason for those two matches to continue for so long?
I don't know but go check and show me like I'm showing you this one had no reason.
>Didn't see you so upset last week when our match against Feirense had 5 minutes of stoppage time (because VAR) in the 1st half and we ended up playing only 3.
How so? Again, prove it

>Wouldn't be surprised if he were still punished, after what happened to Coentrão. We'd manage.
I see you don't know the rules. Post-match punishments are only about incorrect behavior

You a poof, lad?

>that chin
>dyed hair
>fake lashes

You’re scum, trying to lump us in with you and benfica, over that Moreirense-Porto match, where we scored a hard to judge but legal goal at 95:11 which the referee disallowed and then the game was stopped for the VAR to confirm the decision. That’s the only reason why it the clock kept running for so long.

We were utterly anihilated by Liverpool at home, and we would be almost confirmed Champions if there was any justice here. So yeah, /don’twatchourshitleague/