Lol

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5410415/Team-USA-speed-skater-uniforms-criticized-crotch-patch.html

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LZR_Racer
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

but all countrys uniforms are like this.

spandex bodysuit + vagina = cameltoe. doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that out. at least they tried to hide it with this patch

Imagine peeling one of those off after a day of hard skating and just burying your nose in the crotch to savour the sweet nectar

>at least they tried to hide it with this patch
if by hide you mean make more obvious and draw as much attention to it as possible

yes

You can see their clams better now because of the fucking patch, idiot

as if everyone isn't already looking there anyway.
the cameramen practically shove the cameras up their female athlete's vaginas.
zooming in all the time on their crotch and ass in all the events

nothing to do with that, it's a different type of fabric that reduces friction. it's an unfortunate region to cause burns.

peeling off your own suit and smelling it? lol wtf

yeah
EMBRACE THE VAGINA PATCH

And after their period desuu

can they not make it in black? it looks ridiculous

Honestly though wtf were they thinking? Like what could possibly be a reason for it? It looks horrible

reduces crotch friction.
it's a big advantage. in Sochi, they had to redesign the uniforms in the middle of the Olympics because they were negatively affecting performance.

speed skating is a sport where tiny details like this in the ergonomics and aerodynamics of the uniforms can make a HUGE difference.

yeah it was hilarious, and my eyes always had to look at it because I thought it had some hidden hint to go faster than her opponents.

isn't crotch friction desirable?

pic related was worse.

I'm sure all speed skaters are used to the fact that everyone will be looking at their penis or vagina while they are on TV at the Olympics. it's just part of the sport.

haha, gute Scheiße mein freund
qualität sexuelle anspielungen

It's a aero dynamic decision in a split second sport just like luge, downhill skiing, swimming or bike races.
If the designers offer them 2% more speed, 2% less friction blablabla according to lab tests they would do it naked, ram a dragon dildo up their ass, do it in a little girls first ballet dress or even cut their dick off without any shame or worries just to get that boost.

>tfw no naked speed skating

the cameramen enjoy pusy

who doesn't

to add on that:
Do you remember the early 2000 summer olympics where the best swimmers pretty much showed up in Burkini swim suits because it gave them a marginal advantage?
They know now limits.

most women and gay men

get that sand out of your vagina, roastie

there is no women on Cred Forums Heinrich

>women on Cred Forums
do you know where you are?

this is where my face goes

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LZR_Racer
25 swimming records broken in 2008 olympics with the suits vs the 8 that were broken in 2004

the black part looks like lingerie too

Thanks for proofing my post.
Everything for a 1-2% extra margin that will give you the edge.