OH NO NO NO NO

OH NO NO NO NO

>inb4 all OAR medals taken away for doping AGAIN

>the olympics are still around for another week
jesus fucking christ

the US has historically been average in the Winter Olympics, only becoming decent to good around the SLC games

our olympians are too busy sucking dick and bitching about trump on twitter to give a shit

I used to think americans were wasting their sperm with those condoms that could be used to create a new Master Race but after this I'd say thank God for Durex.

Only russia is a shithole

Norway is only on top because they stat pad with 1,000,000 versions of skiing

they are shit at everything else, their hockey team is a joke

since most liberals are mentally ill, I can legit picture them seething thinking about drumpfth before they start their event and getting so assflustered thinking about his tweets they fuck up

if you think im playing, well you dont know liberals very well. most of Cred Forums infestation on this site is just blowback from that mentality

>engineers the election results of every major nation for the past 5-10 years
>shithole
pick one

newsflash for the world-----

here in the states we no longer care about anything.
at all.
everything is shit and we're at each other's throats all day. no one is happy.

so fuck off with your non-sports with prizes.

>people who disagree with me are mentally ill

What kind of crazy medal table is that?

>sticking a county with 0 Olympic champions above one with 5

i can't even tell if this shit is serious anymore

OH NONONONONONONOOOOOO FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK WE CANT LET THE COMMIES WIN THEY'RE THE BAD GUYS THIS WASN'T SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN HOW CAN THIS HAPPEN

MIRACLE LIED TO ME FFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUU IM SORRY RONALD REAGAN PLEASE FORGIVE US WE'RE NOT WORTHY

>sorting by total count and not golds

glory also lied to you

They do count golds before everything else. If Germany gets two more golds they'll be ahead of Norway.

No they clearly are. Leave the house and start doing the math

Meanwhile in a proper medal table

America changed from the normal medal table to their totals tabel in 2008 when they lost to China but wanted to "win"

cringe, you're like that kid that gets bullied a lot and then tries to fit in by making fun of himself

so 6 bronze are worth 5 golds in the case of OAR?

thats fucking retarded

To be fair you're pretty correct about this. Don't know about officially or whatever but I clearly remember the tables were almost always sorted by total medals until 2008 and now most of the time it does by gold

Where's Brazil at on the list m8?

Looks pretty good to me. Those other countries have a ton of snow.

Without alternative sports it would be 1 us gold. 1 us silver and 1 us bronze m8.
That's 56% tier.

>cringe
oh do grow up, young man

We even looked it up back during those Olympics
I still have it saved

Never mind I'm retarded. The US focused on medal total medal counts until 2008 because it looked disingenuous when they got beat by China in golds. Now we mostly view tables by holds first. Prior to 2008 the US almost always sorted tables by medal count regardless, you have it backwards but you're still right accidentally in why it was changed

One of those Russian medals will be taken away before the end of the olympics.

Fair enough, maybe I'm misremembering but I seem to remember we would always count total medals before and up to 2008