So the gf is hinting that she wants me to watch her fucking a nigger once a week. What's going on with this...

So the gf is hinting that she wants me to watch her fucking a nigger once a week. What's going on with this? I couldn't get any real answers out of her.

Attached: 1.gif (567x332, 879K)

my advice would be to dump that coalburning bitch like a sack of bricks, idk why you're even entertaining anything further

kys

kill her and the nigger... and yourself for good measure.

ok I don't know why that means I have to dump her just bc she's talking about it. I also have a chance for a position in her father's company, and I need to keep it on the level because this could be a fuckload of money if I do it right.

you obviously failed as a man. let a real man take care of your woman and be grateful she let you watch

It's already happening she just figured she might as well let you watch to really let you know your place.

Imagine being a lefty subversive...

OK I'm going to nip this in the bud right now: Shut the fuck up. You know nothing about this relationship or what constitutes being a man, I do, ok? Shut up.

OK there's no way this is happening. She goes to work, has a one hour lunch break and then comes home to me. You're not going to steer this discussion in that direction do you understand?

1 hour is plenty of time for her to be railed by a nigger

I am in control. I would be the one scheduling and paying the nigger to do this. And it would actually probably be one time because I really don't see the benefit to our relationship tbh

Your butthurt confirms that you already know it's true. Only question is was it her idea or Tyrone's to have you witness their jungle love?

Self respect?

It sounds like your slut girlfriend is the one doing all the steering, frankly.

ok she'd have to literally drive to a bad part of town to do that and with parking and traffic there's no way. She works in an upscale part of town and fuck you this is bullshit. There's no way a nigger is fucking her on her lunch break.

lol, u mad bro?

>one time

Sure buddy. Even once and your relationship will be ruined.

What is stopping the bigger from driving to her work and railing her on his backseat?
Your sense of denial?

Except no, we've been having a lot of good healthy sex lately, a lot more than in the past year where she's come home "tired" about her job. She must have gotten this idea off a website to "spice up your relationship," it sounds like.

Because she wouldn't even let me fuck her in the backseat of a car. She's just not that kind of person. She wouldn't do it in a bathroom at work, either, trust me, I've gone over all these scenarios. :~)

Attached: wtf.jpg (1079x1228, 241K)

She’s not the kind of girl who’d let *you* fuck her in the backseat.

Attached: giphy.gif (245x219, 942K)

Can’t be too healthy if she wants to supplement it with nigger dick.

Look, we're not going to make this thread about me, ok? I'm simply trying to understand what made her suddenly start hinting this, and it's not the first time.

>Get position
>Let girlfriend have sex with nigger
>Accuse her off cheating and make sure her dad sees her as a slut
>???
>Dad disowns her and you keep your position

Attached: giphy.gif (290x163, 923K)

You claim the sex is good and healthy, yet also think your girlfriend may have been looking for ways to ‘spice things up’.

She’s bored of you and doesn’t respect you as a partner.

She’s already fucking him thats why

Her orgasms are real. There is no way she is thinking of a nigger fucking her instead of me.

>fucking a nigger
over 85% of niggers carry the AIDS virus so....

oh is this your girlfriend? I work with her and we fuck every lunch break. I live in the upscale part of town also what a coincidence

No, you’re in denial about it.

You understand fully that she has lost sexual interest you but wants to keep the safety and security of the existing relationship.
You understand whether you say yes or no she’s going to get it elsewhere.

This is all about her having her cake and eating muffins too.

these threads are funny till they make you subconsciously start hating black people. Time for a break from Cred Forums and Cred Forums

Her dad needs to be left out of this. They are a very conservative family and I would probably get kicked out of the apt in addition to losing my job. This is a very delicate situation I'm trying to work through ok?

Just watch interracial pron on xvideos or whatever.
It's pretty hot.

Attached: 1540556668543.png (590x774, 808K)

She’s already fucking him. You’re in denial. She probably started around the time you noticed your sex was “healthier”.

Her orgasms are real because she thinks of the nigger.

ok I'd probably beat your ass irl if you told me that

if by muffins you mean big black dicks. then yes she might even go out for lunch and get a bakers dozen

Attached: firefest.png (600x372, 410K)

i highly doubt they would fuck you over because their daughter cheated on you. do they like you as people?

Anger and denial often go hand-in-hand.

You’re resorting to violence because it’s the only form of control you actually have, and can’t control your girlfriend or her cheating.

Oooh big man. Let your girlfriend know I’m down for Wednesday’s but I go before the nigger

What causes people to decide to make these threads? Do they want to be called faggots and bullied? Is it just a cry for attention in any way possible? Are they paid to do it, just to force the vile images out?

Attached: 1547780598722.jpg (480x480, 53K)

There's literally no nigger for her to "think" of. She mentioned it one night after we had especially hot sex. She's into me. I'm trying to decide if it's worth it to indulge in this fetish ONE time, ok? So far everyone in this thread is trying to make this about me and they being huge faggots.

No you won't because you won't get your promotion if you do. I'll tell her daddy.

this is just a good shitposting

Attached: work.jpg (800x450, 236K)

Yeah her dad does like me but he has no idea about the kinky shit his daughter is into which led her to me. :~)

that'll only make him disown her further

One time? Weren't you the moron that stated she said once a week. You really are in denial

You’re making it about you.

It isn’t worth it to indulge this fetish.

If ‘everyone in this thread’ is telling you the same thing, maybe you should think about why that is.
Truth.

Look upthread. I said it's probably going to be just one time because it's me ultimately making the decision. I'm the one in control here, the one paying the nigger, the one scheduling when and where in the house it will happen.

I think OP means his girlfriend is dropping hints at a rate of one hint per week.

Which makes me wonder why nigger dick is on her mind so often.

Wait wait wait, you’re going to pay the dude to cuck you?
You are going to pay your own hard-earned money to satisfy your girlfriend’s slutty cheating needs?

That’s not ‘in control’.

Control is saying no straight away.

Fake and gay, if shes serious, start filming the shit and pull an Amber blank and let the slut make your living

I don't know. Seems like your girlfriend and her new lover are in control. She probably told him we can get paid to fuck instead of doing it free at lunch and you'd go along with it. Clearly she already had someone in mind if you are just saying one person and not even get to pick who it is.

You can tell yourself whatever version of this you like, mate. It's your life, and we're not your friends.

But, I'm telling you, she's ALREADY fucked a nigger at least once. She's just finally decided to spin it to you in such a way that she can do it with your approval going forward.

>Control is saying no straight away.
OK know how I know you've never been in a real relationship? And I would be saying "no" by allowing one time and that's it. But everyone including you has already decided I've made up my mind to let her do that.

Huh? Isn't that just normal for a girl?

Attached: 1575386490653.jpg (1400x1050, 211K)

Why is it so much hotter when it's an asian qt getting blacked

lets paint a picture here, you say no, you get a job at daddy's company, then she does it behind your back and you are in a pickle.

ok there's no "new lover." There's simply a suggestion she made and I'm trying to come up with an intelligent response. Also she doesn't know any niggers and we'd have to put out an ad if we did this, ok?
I'm really getting sick of everyone in here acting like a faggot.

>she's ALREADY fucked a nigger at least once
ok I would literally send a couple of your fucking teeth flying irl
NO SHE HASNT

I think hot's hot with both.

You're lucky that she's including you instead of doing it in secret.

Attached: mpv-shot0001.jpg (854x480, 61K)

She wouldn't be doing it behind my back. There would be set times and rules for what transpires and that would specifically include no contact with the nigger outside of that.
We are talking about making a couple million and I can't blow that, sorry.

Just say "cuck thread".

Her black bull told her to make you give him money! That’s awesome!

the best thing you can do is give her permission, that way she can assuage her own guilt about getting spitroasted by Tyrone and Jamal

That sounds made up. We get it you are embarrassed and you doing damage control now to make you look less of a cuck, but the reality is what you originally posted and what you've been posting after everyone trashed you is night and day and you still just a cuck who is going to pay her to fuck someone else every week while you watch.

Allowing her to do the thing she’s asking you let her do is saying ‘yes’.

It’s literally the opposite of no.

Will you be cleaning up her cummy pussy as well?

Fuck you. She obviously got the idea off a website where fucking a nigger would spice up her relationship. I'd fucking beat your ass faggot.

Tell her the nigger fucking you would be better. This is where this will end up anyway.

You say ‘obviously’ as if going to cuck websites is a normal thing people in healthy relationships frequently do.

It isn’t.

And, outside of cuck websites, cheating usually isn’t considered healthy in a relationship.

Whatever lie you’re telling yourself is poorly justified.

op ask her if she has anyone in mind to try to sus out if she's been cheating on you. This is a huge red flag and I think you and her are trying to normalize it but if one of you no longer want to be monogamous then thats the end of the relationship. period. Something has gone wrong. Ask her if you can fuck other girls too

OP can’t get other girls. This is why he’s a cuck wagon.

That you're even entertaining it shows you're a cuck. It would not be just one time. Once she goes black, she's never gonna go back.

Stale pasta. Cuck fantasys are pathetic.

Attached: 1543783108824.png (480x480, 29K)

You came here asking for frank advice, OP. It's not our fault that it's not the answer you wanted. You want honest opinions, or just the ones you happen to like?

She probably uses her paid sick days to call in at work and fuck nogs all day.

shalom! am i late for the thread? rabbi hershel said 6 o’clock sharp

Delusional.

Every day with this shit now you pathetic cuck. We get it, the fathers conoany yadda yadda. Just look in the mirror and admit that you wanna see your girl friend fuck an ape and learn to love with it, instead of whatever weird LARP this is.

I am in control, and I'd beat your fucking ass.

Do the niggers fuck her dad too?

KEK

Seth please stay on the discord until otherwise instructed.

Oy! You’ll be late for your own bar mitzvah too I bet!

this thread isn't real. you're all posting in obvious bait thread.

ok OP here. She's home. I'm going to have to get off the computer in a few minutes and frankly none of you have been any help.

She simply wants to fuck niggers. Dump her. Nothing good will come of this

Set rules for how she can cuck you?
>We are talking about making a couple million and I can't blow that
She's going to blow that ;) Nigger.
Couple million.... sperms in her mouth

People in control are known for irrational violence.
It’s not a coping mechanism for a lack of control at all.

You sound like you're in control lol. Save that energy for packing your luggage when you move out.

Beat his ass with your tongue. Cuck.

>I am in control
>yes sweetie I'll get off the computer so you can browse Craigslist for a bull

op youre like halfway on board already. idk how you could even consider this shit. If my gf talked about this shit id be done with her in a second.

Hardly. It’s very real just as his denial. I’m laughing my fucking ass off. When he finds out we were right. It’s gonna be one of those, fucking nigs, here’s my AR15, shooting out a ghetto then an hero. Calling it.

kek. seth you dumb fuck

Nah he’ll be on here posting himself in panties cleaning out his girls gangbang creampie.

dump her

How does she hint it

Seems like you're gonna say yes. So just say yes and alteast throw in a you having sex with her best friend or fine ass cousin. We all know you're gonna say yes.

no

We all know it. Even he knows it but man, his ego just won’t let go of the denial. Sad, lying to yourself is the worst thing of it all.

Okay, I know he’s a weakling, but he’s probably not that much of a sissy. I do believe in OPs decency, however small it may be, just like his cock.

This guy really thought everyone was going to congratulate him on being a massive cuck.

/end thread

if you save this you must post something of equal value

Attached: 1582747551 (1).jpg (1092x1548, 325K)

if you save this you must post something of equal value.

Attached: tumblr_opyv3wAuBA1wpaduio1_1280.jpg (1280x720, 156K)

if you save this you must post something of equal value,

Attached: 17589.jpg (599x900, 117K)

Look on the bright side OP, sounds like you will have plenty of money to raise those black kids.

Wrost larp ever.

>This is a very delicate situation I'm trying to work through ok?

Looks more like it's a delicate situation you are trying to justify and rationalize to yourself. You're a cuck, and a weak man. She's already fucking niggers anyway, the guilt is why she hinted about it to you. The fact that you would even stop to consider it demonstrates how low you view yourself.

>but muh awesome job in her dad's company!!1
The absolute state of men.

Attached: 1556337639833.jpg (359x478, 46K)

From his wiki:
After at first successfully using “complicated multi-exposure techniques”[2] to enhance Silver’s natural endowments for still photography, Myrdal later persuaded Christopher Tucker, the makeup artist for the film The Elephant Man, to create the prosthetic which greatly contributed to the notoriety of Long Dong Silver. Myrdal comments that, “It was very light, a very delicate foam latex sleeve that fit on over the cock, carefully glued down underneath by the pubes and then made up.”[3]

Attached: LongDongSilver.jpg (450x819, 69K)

Attached: Peak Degeneracy.jpg (1023x662, 82K)

Attached: TheyAreReal.png (1920x1080, 913K)

Yeah she thinks she can run you. Either stick up for yourself now or be cucked forever...

Attached: benis.jpg (154x286, 7K)

Attached: shaved.jpg (1000x800, 185K)