Anyone know what these spots are on my chest, should I be worried...

Anyone know what these spots are on my chest, should I be worried, the skin in the spots is like dryer then my normal skin

Attached: 20200119_154414.jpg (3296x2472, 1.61M)

Probably neurodermatitis

is it itchy?

Obviously it's stage 4 gaids cancer

It isn't itchy

cancer

Looks like tinea versacolor.

Put some selsun blue on it for 5 min a day.

Its a fungus that will come back.

Yeast infection

Possibly ringworm

Just looks like a heat rash to me

the only thing you should be worried about is you thinking that's your fucking chest. It's a stomach dumb

Kek you fell asleep with cum on your stomach

I prescribe 1 wet cloth and to stop being a faggot

Most importantly, are you single?

Semen stains , pretty common

That's definitly fungus, have it myself. In my country you go to a doctor and have him prescribe you the drugs. It's not dangerous but for me I had it for a year and it made permanent stains for me when I removed it.

It isn't cum its been on my chest for days, and I just had a shower and I don't cum on my chest.

I'm on Cred Forums

Unlikely as I live in a cold ass place

I'm gonna look into this but hopefully I don't have a fungas that would be pretty Frank.

Therss some spots in the middle of my upper chest too

This. Check out the medicine Fluconazole (sp?), it’s a pill taken once a week for like 3 weeks.

Yeah could be a fungus.
Easy treatable if it is. Get an HIV check cause it usually shouldn't spread with a healthy immune system. Or did you take a lot of cortisone or had a chemo recently?

I couldn't have HIV its impossible, and I don't have cancer, if it's a fungus its unusual it's only in like 5 spots in the centre of my torso and nowhere else

i have a small dark spot on my hand that's much dryer than the rest of my skin and i have no idea what it is, neither does my GP

sure hope it isn't skin cancer or someshit cause it's been there for a couple years

How long have you had it? Almost looks like a birth mark.

I used to have a lighter one on my forearm. I picked at it, and it reformed a scaly skin. Finally, I left it alone and it went away.

Neurofibromatosis

2 years maybe

It's not a big deal. It firms when it's hot and humid under your clothes.

Selsun blue occasionally made mine go away. It comes back maybe once a year. Then i kill it off again. The selsun blue lasts for ever.

And don't forget the selsun blue.

Selsun blue.